Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,715 members, 7,959,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths (23042 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by JazzMode: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2017
michlins:
Write this anywhere. Atiku won't win his adamawa state. Dude isn't stable and the North loves loyalty and honesty which he doesn't possess. I hate it that Buhari is going into 2019 unopposed but that's the reality

True. Unfortunately, if the president had chosen to go against the tendency to pursue his personal interests and decided to make lasting positive impact on the lives of Nigerians as promised, what will it matter even if he "wins" again.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by tobiasbeecher: 3:56am On Dec 20, 2017
olasaad:
You get option. The Fulani are still your lord and master even nairalander IPOB can testify to that
See as you ugly sef
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by anonimi: 4:58am On Dec 20, 2017
jpphilips:
When a soul lost to a s!lly failed Biafran struggle thinks his opinion count for anything in the scheme of things.
I couldn't stop laughing at distinguished himself as a vp.
Igbos are politically myopic. The other day was following about an Umuahia lunatic, today is a nincompoop like Atiku.
Sink your political future and watch yourselves reduced to 3% from 5%, better dont cry when reality speaks in loud voice.

While I think this is a FAKE group, mounted by the All Poverty Congress, APC to create national disaffection for Atiku, the bold part of your comment is the reality under tribal warlord barawo bubu and his divisive administration who promised restructuring for federalism not so long ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2593131_capture20150516070937_jpeg0e2b405458ec0cf013c5152373f19a5e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by olasaad(f): 5:15am On Dec 20, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

See as you ugly sef

Cheers to your handsomeness

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by coputa(m): 5:22am On Dec 20, 2017
hooklover:

So u mean a folish man asked this kind of question.

Wat has buhari contributed to Nigeria economy since u know him...

If buhari can tellnu he does not know how to make money so wat happens wen oil money finishes ??

Only u said is atikus business a periqusite for presidency I say yes..

If not for sentiment I don't think any reasonable folk will be comparing atiku and buhari dey are miles apart...

If you have a mulitbillion dollar business and u need to chose a CEO BTW buhari and atiku who will u chose to make ur Biz profitable...?

Ur answer shows ur type of thinking....

Buhari working as an army and rising through the ranks to become a General shows clearly that he knows how to look for money,because he receives his salary and allowances throughout his service years and I think he still collects his entitlements as a former head of state and as a sitting president.
Buhari is simply saying that he does not know how to steal government money.
Buhari plugged all the loopholes of fraud by implementing the single treasury account,which increases government earnings,can someone who does not know how to look for money do this..Can someone who does not know
how to look for money fight corruption and recover stolen funds.
Atiku only strives in businesses where he has government monopoly,he has never done well in any business where there's stiff competition.Have you seen his animal feeds product in the market.No,why because he is not business savvy without government patronage.
I want to put it to you that Buhari knows how to find money but he does not know how to steal

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by anonimi: 5:32am On Dec 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
From GEJ Till 2019 To Nnamdi KANU To Biafra Or Death And Now Atiku For Life...
Who Knows What They Would Come With In 2019, After Buhari Is Sworn In For His Second Term..
Bunch of Useless Never-Do-Wells!

Salivating and jumping around excitedly over the FAKE news you planted and quickly commented grin
Were you and barawo bubu a bunch of useless never-do-wells when you were planting FAKE stories and propaganda of his daughter being married to an Igbo man to make him less of a tribal pariah in the 2015 elections?

Johnnyessence:
“If you look at history, nobody ever accused Buhari of being a fundamentalist. Not until about five years ago.
“But look at his antecedents: his first daughter is married to a Christian and all of that. This does not point to fundamentalism-prof osinbajo .waooooo GMB love Christians that av d fear of God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8mJYOXm-b5A/VG87TvNPXQI/AAAAAAAAOGI/igXt7T3n8R8/s1600/gen%2Bbuhari.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by anonimi: 5:34am On Dec 20, 2017
coputa:
Buhari working as an army and rising through the ranks to become a General shows clearly that he knows how to look for money,because he receives his salary and allowances throughout his service years and I think he still collects his entitlements as a former head of state and as a sitting president.
Buhari is simply saying that he does not know how to steal government money.

Why are you twisting barawo bubu's voluntary confession?
Since when did you become a mind-reader grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6432793_screenshot20171219094227_jpege074d484d588f157559d133a2d470290

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by adeolakemi: 6:12am On Dec 20, 2017
jpphilips:

When a soul lost to a s!lly failed Biafran struggle thinks his opinion count for anything in the scheme of things.
I couldn't stop laughing at distinguished himself as a vp.
Igbos are politically myopic. The other day was following about an Umuahia lunatic, today is a nincompoop like Atiku.
Sink your political future and watch yourselves reduced to 3% from 5%, better dont cry when reality speaks in loud voice.
I thought you are igbo
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by adeolakemi: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Did your region determine the president in 2015?
I thought you are Igbo ...you just can't hide the afonja in you
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by linusbnn(m): 6:22am On Dec 20, 2017
michlins:
Write this anywhere. Atiku won't win his adamawa state. Dude isn't stable and the North loves loyalty and honesty which he doesn't possess. I hate it that Buhari is going into 2019 unopposed but that's the reality

The North loves loyalty my foot. El-rufai was in which party in 2009-2012,and under which party is he currently the governor of Kaduna state?. What about Tambuwal of sokoto state?. Be careful you liar.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
na ur mama I see
you get mama ?
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by anonimi: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Some group of opportunists looking for way to milk atiku dry.
They don't speak for IGBO YOUTHS PLEASE.
they speak for themselves and their pockets.

You don't understand the dangerous game that the All Poverty Congress, APC is playing.
They are trying desperately to tie Atiku to Igbos and make him unpopular in the north and south west.
Atiku and everyone around him should be working robustly to debunk such claims and FAKE news.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by anonimi: 6:43am On Dec 20, 2017
linusbnn:
The North loves loyalty my foot. El-rufai was in which party in 2009-2012,and under which party is he currently the governor of Kaduna state?. What about Tambuwal of sokoto state?. Be careful you liar.

Lies are what sells for the All Poverty Congress, APC in the absence of any performance record.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2017
Jochabed:
Lets tell ourselves the truth. Atiku won't win come 2019.

See ur fine face.
Me like u kiss
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by PointZerom: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Yyeske:
I'd rather you do, no race, tribe, ethnic group or nairalander was called out.
The statement made here was an open statement
So i should call your brothers 'bunch of never do wells' for surpporting buhari?.
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by otil1: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2017
dieBYfire:

cheesy
Why does it pain you my child grin
Please don't commit suicide in 2019 o!
At the rate you are going, If baba Steps down you fit dring 50litres of Agbo grin

Calm down my dear. ATIKU can raise the BMC salary to 50k wink . Just imagine what 50k can do for u in 8 years of the people's PRESIDENT grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Jochabed(f): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

See ur fine face. Me like u kiss
lipsrsealed
Emeskhalifa:

See ur fine face. Me like u kiss
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Jochabed(f): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2017
highchief1:
which of d gods are u?
cry
highchief1:
which of d gods are u?
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by nwatthu(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2017
I STAND WITH ATIKU
agwom:
Some group of youths in the south eastern part of the country have drummed support for the presidential ambition of former Nigeria's vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
The group, under the aegis of South Eastern Youth Movement for Atiku Abubakar, described the former vice president as a tested hand which distinguished him during his reign as vice president.

Speaking in Awka after its inaugural meeting, the group's Coordinator, Maxwell Umeaba said the group had resolved to support the former Vice President to realise his presidential ambition with its stronghold in the five states of the South East.

"We have resolved to come together to take our destiny into our hands. We have raised army of voters in all the states in the South East.

"Atiku is a tested hand, whose works during his reign as vice president distinguished him. As a good business man who has overseen several successful businesses, Nigeria would be in safe hands if he is elected," he said.

Describing Atiku's defection to PDP as a welcome development towards reshaping the country, Umeaba stressed that Nigerian youths believe in him and would strongly support him.

He regretted that the present administration under the APC had relegated the youths and denied them of inclusiveness in governance.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-why-atiku-is-our-preferred-choice--igbo-youths.html
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by CrtlAltDel: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
I thought you are Igbo ...you just can't hide the afonja in you
yes he is but unlike you his father is not an ewedu loving Afonja. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by LegitBoy(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2017
According to Igbos, Yoruba youths supporting Buhari are [b][/b]Slaves. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jochabed:
lipsrsealed

Lolz tok sontin naaaa

Am crushing already kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udom's SA, Ini Edo Empowers Constituents / Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 / Wike Turned ‘As E Dey Pain Dem’ Song To Rivers Anthem On Independence Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.