Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths (22814 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by DONADAMS(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
D.O.B

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Edu3Again: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Typical Afonja
Remove your head from Buharis butt first grin
The man is a certified failure
Any sane Nigerian will rather vote a goat than a Buhari in 2019
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Brightolanton(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
From GEJ Till 2019 To Nnamdi KANU To Biafra Or Death And Now Atiku For Life...

Who Knows What They Would Come With In 2019, After Buhari Is Sworn In For His Second Term..

Bunch of Useless Never-Do-Wells!

This is so uncalled for. You are abusing an entire ethnic group, which have produced people that have made Nigeria proud globally on several occasions? How many noble sons/daughters have you produced from your village?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by maestroferddi: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Alariiwo:
Slavery is in their DNA.. same Atiku that worked against their hero's re-election in 2015 has suddenly become their god.

I'm even praying they vote massively for PDP in 2019 so that we can easily boot out Okorocha or whichever one of them stands in our way for Osinbajo come 2023 in APC.

Nigeria will rise again
You sleep and wake up on this forum yet I cant remember ever reading a reasonable/sensible contribution from you.

Instead of hiding under mindless pettiness to cover a limited personality, why not make growing some sense part of your new year resolution as Dec 31st inches closer?...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by lost24: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmmmm

Is like igbo no want b d president of Nigeria ooo
because if atiku enter by mistake he will do 8year no shaking. north will do 12year on throne.
Dat total madness. This is what spoil Nigeria in d 90s
IBB to Abacha. Pure madness

Then the south west will b d next. And den north again

Igbo should be focus stop behaving like children.
Ur leader r just playing game with una brain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Yyeske(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s] i talk am say you be 100% afonja claiming igbo okpo ntu grin
Go Atikulating, nobody is holding you back you Somali Jew

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Fellywood(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Who Knows What They Would Come With In 2019, After Buhari Is Sworn In For His Second Term..

Its becoming very clear that It's either this THING is a mod or the Mods are BMC members; otherwise how come IT abuses at will and nothing is done but once you abuse IT back the Mods WILL ban you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Yyeske(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fellywood:

Its becoming very clear that It's either this THING is a mod or the Mods are BMC members; otherwise how come IT abuses at will and nothing is done but once you abuse IT back the Mods WILL ban you.
Point out any lie in that post you quoted

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by jibs4lv(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Am not surprise about that , leaving the road for bush is always their calling grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by asawanathegreat(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
U people will make Atiku to fail d more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Fellywood(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Point out any lie in that post you quoted
It's sad that you APC/BMC members love to abuse but cannot take it when you are abused. MARK MY WORD..the $1B will NOT save buhari from being sent back to Daura
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Yyeske(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
lost24:
Hmmmm

Is like igbo no want b d president of Nigeria ooo
because if atiku enter by mistake he will do 8year no shaking. north will do 12year on throne.
Dat total madness. This is what spoil Nigeria in d 90s
IBB to Abacha. Pure madness

Then the south west will b d next. And den north again

Igbo should be focus stop behaving like children.
Ur leader r just playing game with una brain
Just like how they were boasting all over nairaland GEJ till 2019 and he'll hand over to an Igbo in 2023 and I laughed my head off then.
They are about to repeat same mistake all over again not knowing the Hausas overwhelming love Buhari and knowing the hate IPOB displays towards him would rather hand over to a southerner other than an Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by brookz: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hahahahahahaha,

Another one from the Lost and Confused iPorks Yoots of Potor Ville.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Yyeske(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fellywood:

It's sad that you APC/BMC members love to abuse but cannot take it when you are abused. MARK MY WORD..the $1B will NOT save buhari from being sent back to Daura
Off point, face topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Some group of opportunists looking for way to milk atiku dry.
They don't speak for IGBO YOUTHS PLEASE.
they speak for themselves and their pockets.

ur papa born u well!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by ipobbigot7: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You mean bunch of confused wailers.

I thought the reason they will not support Buhari and APC was because Buhari is a northerner and APC is a Moslem party because it field a Muslim and will promote Islamic agenda. Now i wonder if Atiku is a southerner or has suddenly turned a Jew to promote Israeli agenda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by surgical: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

why are you worrying yourself, buhari will not even contest because of his age and health. he has said this him self that his age is an impediment to his performance ,so you want him to continue in 2019 when he will be much older and his productivity would have greatly reduced, what would be his benefit to nigerians then, don't forget the lives of millions of nigerians will depend on his ability to perform
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by jrusky(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Well no comment on that but if Atiku is the only force to remove apc from power I will go for him I will rather sleep in my house or go on holiday than for me to vote for Buhari or apc it won't right now and it will never in future.

In fact I will rather vote shekau boko haram boss if he form political party than to vote for Buhari or apc. If Buhari or apc like let them turn Nigeria to Japan which in their lives they can not if even in power for 100 years

Sorry Buhari or apc not my kind sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by billyG(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Just see how Ipob dey massage Atiku balls make una squeeze am well $$$$$ go come out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by adecz: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Igbo's hate Buhari with a passion.

They are always choosing wrongly
& backing the wrong horse.

They do politics with their heart, not
with their brain & will vote anybody that
has money to dash them.

Worst of all, they hate themselves
sohhhh much.

That is why they will never rule this
country forever - ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Yyeske(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
jrusky:
Well no comment on that but if Atiku is the only force to remove apc from power I will go for him I will rather sleep in my house or go on holiday than for me to vote for Buhari or apc it won't right now and it will never in future.

In fact I will rather vote shekau boko haram boss if he form political party than to vote for Buhari or apc. If Buhari or apc like let them turn Nigeria to Japan which in their lives they can not if even in power for 100 years

Sorry Buhari or apc not my kind sorry.
I love that, Shekau of Boko Haram should be the best candidate for you and your friends, vote him bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Massob: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
I can see mass suicide when Buhari get elected again in 2019.

Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by brojoshua: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thieves themselves will select a thief and looter as their leader, no doubt about that and that is not new in Nigeria and Africa

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by PointZerom: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

seun mynd44 lalasticlala is this last sentence not violation of rule 2, when did it become a crime for a region to surpport a candidate of their choice in a democratic govt?.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

This is finishing and final blow to flat.inos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
which group, who sabi them...just trying to swingle Atiku money as if they will vote for him....
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Fellywood(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Off point, face topic.
If it's off point to point out a stupid action, let us see how you will take it if I keep abusing your father just because he has a different opinion from mine.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Yyeske(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
PointZerom:
seun mynd44 lalasticlala is this last sentence not violation of rule 2, when did it become a crime for a region to surpport a candidate of their choice in a democratic govt?.
Not a violation, it wasn't directed to any nairalander specifically except you are guilty of the crime stated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
Igbo yoots you mean
the igbo youths i know are no longer interested in Nigeria politics
Liar

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Yyeske(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Fellywood:

If it's off point to point out a stupid action, let us see how you will take it if I keep abusing your father just because he has a different opinion from mine.
I've not seen any insult yet except you are guilty directly after all nothing was directed to you or any nairalander specifically

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by Skillfull1: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Some group of opportunists looking for way to milk atiku dry.
They don't speak for IGBO YOUTHS PLEASE.
they speak for themselves and their pockets.

AMY.. FOR YOUR MATTER...I CONCUR grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths by EKOSuperior(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Almajiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Campaigns In Pakata Kwara. O To Ge / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.