Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod (11218 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Sunnystooth(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
My poweramp player...
Really cool player.

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Godvilla:
SteamPunk
✔ ✔ Thanks
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Stevengold:

Jet Audio are for people who do studio work. If ur into audio mixing and all you'd know what I'm talking abt. It's like taking charge of every bit of sound that comes out from your phone.
✔ ✔ Okay Sir
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Feleezy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is a flashed modded viper4andriod and Dolby digital equalizers, a combination of both, and the experience you would get can't even be described

1 Like

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Boomboost(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
I have sir
You'll notice I mentioned etc.. When I listed the players I have used
which free music apk fit try compete with this Poweramp?
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by obinna58(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
zyphr:

Equalizer pro is too basic and mediocre where powerAmp is. Test and see. Adjust the bass settings on both apps and play the same song at the same volume. Then compare the loudness and audio quality. You will Uninstall equalizer pro. This is the first time I'll gladly pay for an app.
Everyone has his own style, you right about equalizer pro being too basic but not about having mediocre quality, I've used poweramp free trail and its exact same quality
I'm using equalizer pro to set up phone sound quality and i'm using ttpod(older version)as my music player
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by 20bc(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Open am having issues with this poweramp, am using the free version now just to test it before I pay but anytime a call or message enters my phone the app stops totally that I will have to open it again.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by GoodiOG(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Feleezy:
This is a flashed modded viper4andriod and Dolby digital equalizers, a combination of both, and the experience you would get can't even be described
Hmmmm, how to get it pls?
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Sunnystooth(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
20bc:
Open am having issues with this poweramp, am using the free version now just to test it before I pay but anytime a call or message enters my phone the app stops totally that I will have to open it again.
There are settings in the app that can help change that... Just search and explore every aspect of the app.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Boomboost:

which free music apk fit try compete with this Poweramp?

✔ ✔ Am it sure brov
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Feleezy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
GoodiOG:

Hmmmm, how to get it pls?
search xda forum. you have to be rooted and be on custom recovery.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Xionez(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Feleezy:
I was once like the op, going through virtually all available players on play store, as I'm a sound freak. I did initially settled for Poweramp for it's solid sound quality,until I discovered viper4andriod. you see, the audio fx is all you need to fix if you are a audiophile, from there on the player you use doesn't really matter.
The better option, if you have a custom recovery is to flash a sound mod. This just takes your audio experience to a unreal level.

Viper4android is the king.

I once spent a whole Sunday afternoon tweaking my music to my taste. The level of customization is out of this world. And it doesn't even matter which kpalasa phone you use, all you need is patience.

You can download a config file though. Just make sure you get one that matches your headphones/ear-buds.

This app is the only reason why i ROOT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Sunnystooth(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Xionez:

Viper4android is the king.

I once spent a whole Sunday afternoon tweaking my music to my taste. The level of customization is out of this world. And it doesn't even matter which kpalasa phone you use, all you need is patience.

You can download a config file though. Just make sure you get one that matches your headphones/ear-buds.

This app is the only reason why i ROOT!!!
Can it still work with an unrooted phone?
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Can it still work with an unrooted phone?
✔ ✔ Nope

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
I mentioned viper4andriod as the best custom audiofx but someone disagreed

Viper4andriod is dōpe as hell

Used it.. It gave me ear orgasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by 4kDdullard: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
I mentioned viper4andriod as the best custom audiofx but someone disagreed

Viper4andriod is dōpe as hell

Used it.. It gave me ear orgasm
You are right but your phone must be rooted.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by jelel6: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
well, I've actually paid for the poweramp player and also downloaded blackplayer. I must agree there is a difference in quality between the two, though taking nothing away from the blackplayer which is very nice in it's own right.

y'all naming audio apps, no one is pointing out that a mediocre earpiece would make the best music player mediocre AsF

I'm not too comfortable with headphones. I Rather use earpiece, but to get the complete theatre experience, a headphone is unmatchable.

who has used a top quality earpiece should recommend such to me biko. I'm tied of all these cheap earbugs that seem to block my ear with only pitch!
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Gptech(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
samodan:
Nawa o, with the pictures I'm seeing for this poweramp, I'm nuh even interested, i may be mistaken sha but i don't like the looks at all
Yes you are mistaken, what many of us don't understand is that a player is not rated by looks but by what it does. There are so many nicely looking music apps out there, but there are better termed 'themes' grin. You can get better looks for poweramp by downloading skins and widgets.

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Gptech(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
jelel6:
well, I've actually paid for the poweramp player and also downloaded blackplayer. I must agree there is a difference in quality between the two, though taking nothing away from the blackplayer which is very nice in it's own right.

y'all naming audio apps, no one is pointing out that a mediocre earpiece would make the best music player mediocre AsF

I'm not too comfortable with headphones. I Rather use earpiece, but to get the complete theatre experience, a headphone is unmatchable.

who has used a top quality earpiece should recommend such to me biko. I'm tied of all these cheap earbugs that seem to block my ear with only pitch!

Depending on your budget you can try the Rock Zircon or Memt x5. You can use this link to compare other already reviewed earpiece before make a choice. https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by jelel6: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gptech:

Depending on your budget you can try the Rock Zircon or Memt x5. You can use this link to compare other already reviewed earpiece before make a choice. https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

Thanks a lot man for this. I truly appreciate. its looks like ordering is the only way to get quality for those of us not in Lagos. would surely get one of these.

thanks!
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Gptech(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2017
jelel6:

Thanks a lot man for this. I truly appreciate. its looks like ordering is the only way to get quality for those of us not in Lagos. would surely get one of these.

thanks!
You can even order to your village, and pick up at the post office closest to it grin.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by jelel6: 1:39am On Dec 22, 2017
Gptech:

You can even order to your village, and pick up at the post office closest to it grin.

sure!!! cool
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:48am On Dec 22, 2017
jelel6:

sure!!! cool
Can you gimme a link to a nice and affordable headphones site?

I have a xiaomi piston 3 ear bud already
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by michlins(m): 5:49am On Dec 22, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

buy one too for me oh. Christmas is just around the corner
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2017
michlins:
buy one too for me oh. Christmas is just around the corner

Lol Monitoring spirit.. No wahala
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Gptech(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

Xiaomi piston is too basic na, even the piston 4 hybrid Pro is not worth the price if you after very balanced sound output, but in terms of durability and sturdiness, they are really good. You can get these from AliExpress.

White IEPW020 Super Bass 0.8 m Cable Length Dynamic 16ohms Hi-Fi Pure Music Audio Noise Canceling Stereo In-ear Earphone
http://s.aliexpress.com/73eAnQv2
(from AliExpress Android)

Rock Zircon Stereo Earphone In Ear Headset With Micro 3.5mm In Balanced Immersive Bass Earphones for iPhone, for Xiaomi, Huawei
http://s.aliexpress.com/rEjYbA7J
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Gptech:

Xiaomi piston is too basic na, even the piston 4 hybrid Pro is not worth the price if you after very balanced sound output, but in terms of durability and sturdiness, they are really good. You can get these from AliExpress.

White IEPW020 Super Bass 0.8 m Cable Length Dynamic 16ohms Hi-Fi Pure Music Audio Noise Canceling Stereo In-ear Earphone
http://s.aliexpress.com/73eAnQv2

Rock Zircon Stereo Earphone In Ear Headset With Micro 3.5mm In Balanced Immersive Bass Earphones for iPhone, for Xiaomi, Huawei
http://s.aliexpress.com/rEjYbA7J
✔ ✔ Thanks brov

The piston is just there..

I'll get the rock zircon

Please what bout the headphone, I need dat too
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Gptech(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ Thanks brov

I'll get the rock zircon

Not into headphones actually, I find them too bogus.
cc Lexusgs430.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ Thanks brov

I'll get the rock zircon

Bluedio vinyl

OR

Bluedio F2

For good headphones to fit your cups.....
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Bluedio vinyl

OR

Bluedio F2

For good headphones to fit your cups.....
Thanks bro

Can I get them here or I have to get 'em online?
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Thanks bro

Can I get them here or I have to get 'em online?

From AliExpress, Gearbest and the likes.......
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by kadree(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2017
Sunnystooth:
My poweramp player...

Really cool player.

Please does it require Internet connection to work properly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno S9 Forum / Download 2go Mobile Messenger / Disadvantage Of Rooting Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.