Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod (11236 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

From AliExpress, Gearbest and the likes.......
✔ ✔ Alright.. Thanks once again
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by andersyn: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
My skin

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by GoodiOG(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Feleezy:
search xda forum. you have to be rooted and be on custom recovery.
which particular one did u download cis the onces am seeing there, people are complaining about it and it doesn't even has uninstall zip. Drop the link you download from please.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by jelel6: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Can you gimme a link to a nice and affordable headphones site?

I have a xiaomi piston 3 ear bud already

Hey! unfortunately, I haven't really used many headphones myself. (size things)

However, the "Coloud No. 16" headphone is great! I have used it. like 15k +. ( for headphones, anything less than 50 dollar might not cut it) the only problem is I cannot find a direct link on aliexpress for the Coloud No. 16 headphone. my buddy got his from Lagos 1 year ago. (still working fine )

In general, you can check foreign review sites for other options, then try getting from ecommerce site like aliexpress to you.

if your budget is flexible, Sennheiser is a top brand which has medium/budget range. you can easily find their products on aliexpress.

the Coloud no 16 na sure bet though.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
jelel6:

Hey! unfortunately, I haven't really used many headphones myself. (size things)

However, the "Coloud No. 16" headphone is great! I have used it. like 15k +. ( for headphones, anything less than 50 dollar might not cut it) the only problem is I cannot find a direct link on aliexpress for the Coloud No. 16 headphone. my buddy got his from Lagos 1 year ago. (still working fine )

In general, you can check foreign review sites for other options, then try getting from ecommerce site like aliexpress to you.

if your budget is flexible, Sennheiser is a top brand which has medium/budget range. you can easily find their products on aliexpress.

the Coloud no 16 na sure bet though.
✔ ✔ ✔ Thanks Boss
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Xionez(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Can it still work with an unrooted phone?

No. It needs system level access to work so as to bypass the default equalizer in Android.

1 Like

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by t33why: 1:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Poweramp is really something, for those who have purchased the full version, is the price on playstore what was paid cuz I saw somewhere someone was charged almost 2k instead of the store price of 4h then
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by kosmos95(m): 3:51am On Dec 25, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Trick:

For those who don't want to pay for the unlocker, cos even if you download the unlocker free from blackmart, after awhile.. It'll ask for Google verification

So, if you are rooted.. Then you are good to go

Just download lucky patcher, grant root access

Locate poweramp, click on custom patch, click on the exploits & patch you'll see

pop up, choose any according to your version [I mean poweramp version].. Click on patch. Viola it's done.. Go to setting you will see purchase verified. You don't need the unlocker grin
Bros please where can we download lucky patcher from playstore can really find the exact one, I will be glad if you can help with screenshot of the app icon or where to dowmload. thanks
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Feleezy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
GoodiOG:

which particular one did u download cis the onces am seeing there, people are complaining about it and it doesn't even has uninstall zip. Drop the link you download from please.
sorry for the late response what Android version are you on?.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by GoodiOG(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Feleezy:
sorry for the late response what Android version are you on?.
Marshmallow 6.0
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Feleezy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by GoodiOG(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Feleezy:
flash this mod, it has viper, Dolby & divine eq.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/themes/soundmod-divinebeats-v9-0-gaana-edition-t3605014
ok...thanks...letme check it out
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by HenrySilva9(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bleep all these audio players.... I just lost a whole folder of songs when I decided to try out power Amp.. Absolute nonsense
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Flashh: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
After all the hype about this music app, I decided to download it on PlayStore; then, I found out it's very much below par than the hype.

Had to uninstall the rubbish immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by jayhk(m): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2017
For me..nothing beats this. The output is wow with s8plus cartoon earpiece!

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by HenriFayol(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
I have used alot of music players on andriod for years now, from Stellio, Rocket, Black Player nPlayer, etc.. But I have always gone back to Poweramp music player.

It offers the best audio experience even when you are using a mediocre andriod device.. i.e with poor musicfx.

Key Features
plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff

10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
separate Bass and Treble adjustment
stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance

crossfade
gapless
replay gain

plays songs from folders and from own library
dynamic queue
embed and standalone .cue files support
support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
OpenGL based cover art animation

album art downloading

highly configurable widget types

visual themes, downloadable 3rd party skins available on Google Play

configurable lock screen

headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)

tag editor

fast library scan

scrobbling

lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin

high level of customization via settings
works on Android 2.3+

It's a paid app.. The poweramp is free with a two weeks trial then you can get the unlocker from google playstore for $4.00

What music do you think is better than poweramp?

Cc Lalasticlala dragnet Obinoscopy Mynd44

Please I need simple steps on how to install and use viper for android. How also do I root and especially backup. Thanks
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by HenriFayol(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
I decided to purchase power amp after using the trial version. I have never purchased any app on play store. It cost about 1200 naira. Nothing beats poweramp
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by HenriFayol(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
HenriFayol:
I decided to purchase power amp after using the trial version. I have never purchased any app on play store. It cost about 1200 naira. Nothing beats poweramp

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by HenriFayol(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=HenriFayol post=63685242][/quote]

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by zyphr(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=HenriFayol post=63685242][/quote]

This may be coming late. How were you able to pay for it. I've given up trying to pay for it. Tried and got tired of adding my debit card to my profile on playstore. My 2 cards were rejected.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by HenriFayol(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
zyphr:

This may be coming late. How were you able to pay for it. I've given up trying to pay for it. Tried and got tired of adding my debit card to my profile on playstore. My 2 cards were rejected.
You will need to change your address on playstore. I changed mine to a friend address in Canada. Once you do that, the card will work

1 Like

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Fabinu(m): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Feleezy:
This is a flashed modded viper4andriod and Dolby digital equalizers, a combination of both, and the experience you would get can't even be described
Drop full details on how you did it pls...
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by zyphr(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
HenriFayol:
You will need to change your address on playstore. I changed mine to a friend address in Canada. Once you do that, the card will work

Thanks. Sounds a lil bit complicated. That means Nigerians cay py for apps on playstore without lying about their address. I may just root my fone and use it the way JayKayMaybachz described.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by HenriFayol(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
zyphr:

Thanks. Sounds a lil bit complicated. That means Nigerians cay py for apps on playstore without lying about their address. I may just root my fone and use it the way JayKayMaybachz described.

okay.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Slimfeez(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
AnodaIT:
Jet Audio is better, it even plays from folder
Superb audio quality
...... I concur with jet audio player, try it and thank me later
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Fabinu(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Name of this skin pls
andersyn:
My skin
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by kaycino(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Power amp is cool...but I prefer ttpod player
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Cassie74: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
jelel6:
well, I've actually paid for the poweramp player and also downloaded blackplayer. I must agree there is a difference in quality between the two, though taking nothing away from the blackplayer which is very nice in it's own right.

y'all naming audio apps, no one is pointing out that a mediocre earpiece would make the best music player mediocre AsF

I'm not too comfortable with headphones. I Rather use earpiece, but to get the complete theatre experience, a headphone is unmatchable.

who has used a top quality earpiece should recommend such to me biko. I'm tied of all these cheap earbugs that seem to block my ear with only pitch!

Memt X5
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Ejiphill09(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
What is the difference between the paid version and trial version... Does the sound change when paid.... Or more features added? Because I have been using the unpaid /trial power amp for months now. I need reply ASAP.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Fabinu(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
The only disadvantage I see in Poweramp is playing videos instead of only music.
That's the only CON I see in the app. overall its good. Only if they can make it play only mp3(music's) and not video inclusive.
Abi any solution dey on this?
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by normanj: 11:38am On May 23, 2018
You can download latest version of lucky patcher from here.https://downloadluckypatcher.org/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen / Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) / Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.