Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod (11245 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Gptech(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2018
Fabinu:
The only disadvantage I see in Poweramp is playing videos instead of only music.
That's the only CON I see in the app. overall its good. Only if they can make it play only mp3(music's) and not video inclusive.
Abi any solution dey on this?
It's actually an advantage to some persons. You can disable it by selecting the folder your want Poweramp to play.

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
dub music player is the dopest for me!

mad put to peerless ui.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Versal: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Poweramp doesn't have Playlist
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by chineduace(m): 6:04am On Jul 05, 2023
Versal:
Poweramp doesn't have Playlist

I don't understand...

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by AgentNnamdi: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
I dumped Poweramp Pro for Music Player Pro. It has better features than the popular Poweramp player.

I use that to organise my Audio Books too. Poweramp is just popular.

The music player Pro cost money.

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Versal: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
chineduace:

I don't understand...
The songs in "Queue" cannot be edited.
Example, if you touch "delete" on a song, it will wanna
delete locally, instead of removing from the playlist.
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by chineduace(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Versal:

The songs in "Queue" cannot be edited.
Example, if you touch "delete" on a song, it will wanna
delete locally, instead of removing from the playlist.

There must be something you are not doing.
It's all there

In any music player, if you press delete, it will delete your local file

Just play around with the app, everything is there

Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by Versal: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
chineduace:

There must be something you are not doing.
It's all there

In any music player, if you press delete, it will delete your local file

Just play around with the app, everything is there
Thank you for taking out time to explain things.

The Player i use Mp3pro, you can remove individual tracks from the
playlist.

So, the only way to remove track is by clearing the list?

NB: Removing is not Deleting
Re: Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod by chineduace(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Versal:

Thank you for taking out time to explain things.

The Player i use Mp3pro, you can remove individual tracks from the
playlist.

So, the only way to remove track is by clearing the list?

NB: Removing is not Deleting

Long press the track, press delete and not delete file...
That should work...

..... / TRANSFORM YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 TO A SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 {Screenshots Included} / Iphone Users, How Do You Pay For Your Apple Music Subscription??