Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos. (906 Views)

Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria / Used And Cheap Cars That Are Good For Transportation Business. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos. by mamakay533(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lagos is one of the most populated state in Nigeria which means that mobility is rampant - people is moving around from one place to another . Engaging oneself in business relating to transportation will be the best option. their are several forms of transportation in Lagos from brt, molue ,bus down to okada . But I consider Keke (Maruwa) has one of the best because it require less capital and risk as compare to the rest. You can invest in new one or fairly used depending on the size of your pocket. If you are interested in going into the business I have fairly used that can last up to two years with valid documents. for more information . pls call 08140746959 or whatsapp me on 07065626746

(1) (Reply)

Hennessey Blasts The Trackhawk To 175MPH / Infiniti G35 / Toyota Yaris 2009 Model Extremely Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.