Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna (5228 Views)

Is There Any Problem With Toyota Avalon / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria / Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Shakur94(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Good morning guys please can you suggest a route that someone can make a reasonable amount daily using sienna for transportation in Lagos.
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Shifi1: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2022
Delta
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by dawnomike(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Shakur94:
Good morning guys please can you suggest a route that someone can make a reasonable amount daily using sienna for transportation in Lagos.
Lagos - Ibadan
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Gkemz: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Follow this sequence repeatedly:
Lagos - Kaduna

Kaduna- Abuja

Abuja- Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by nurey(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Shakur94:

Ajah to Epe though that Epe road after the bridge was bad in 2019 to 2020 don't know the current situation.

Lagos to sagamu though you have to be conversant there, too many transporters and few passengers at sagamu coming back to lagos.

Berger to Obalende/ikoyi/VI/Lekki the BRT unseriousness has made this a hot cake.

Oshodi to Obalende/ikoyi/VI/Lekki

Lagos to Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by skywalker240(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Benin to Warri
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by chiefbuchiV12(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2022
nurey:

Ajah to Epe though that Epe road after the bridge was bad in 2019 to 2020 don't know the current situation.

Lagos to sagamu though you have to be conversant there, too many transporters and few passengers at sagamu coming back to lagos.

Berger to Obalende/ikoyi/VI/Lekki the BRT unseriousness has made this a hot cake.

Oshodi to Obalende/ikoyi/VI/Lekki

Lagos to Ibadan
Ajah to epe is now very okay except for a few spots that's still under construction but doesn't hamper free flow of traffic or damages your car.
I'd pick Lagos to ijebu ode over Lagos to sagamu, timely return trips are certain either from the park or roadside
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Duplik8t77(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Good morning. I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos..
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Idaytesj29(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Gkemz:
Lagos - Kaduna

Kaduna- Abuja

Abuja- Lagos

This is the best, you do this once a week. You are okay. Let's say you left Lagos for Kaduna on Friday, early morning on Saturday, you left for Abuja. Relax and Sleep in Abuja. Sunday morning you load Lagos straight.

Return and rest for another 3 to 4 days before you be on the road again.

Safe journey, Cool biz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by dominic17: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
How much can one make per trip on this route

Idaytesj29:

This is the best, you do this once a week. You are okay. Let's say you left Lagos for Kaduna on Friday, early morning on Saturday, you left for Abuja. Relax and Sleep in Abuja. Sunday morning you load Lagos straight.

Return and rest for another 3 to 4 days before you be on the road again.

Safe journey, Cool biz.
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Idaytesj29(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
dominic17:
How much can one make per trip on this route

Depends on how much is being charged per perssenger. When I posted last, it was around 10k to Abuja. But now, it's about 15k to Abuja.

So, your Sienna carries 7 travellers at 15k. That's 105,000 naira. Park charges and fuel will cost you about 30k. So on a trip you will have 75k.

Round trip, you should be able to bring home 100k.

Those are the pros.
The cons are that it's not every day that you load, turn not be more than once a weak. Atimes once in two weeks. Take note.

Then your car maintenance skills must be top notch. And must be able to spend on your cars well.

Also, the level of insecurity is not encouraging.

This is for Lagos to Abuja. The Kaduna road is a No no in my own opinion.

Incase you need a reliable partner for a Hire Purchase deal, kindly get in touch.

1 Like

Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by tripoli007(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lagos - Ore - Akure .. is also a good one

1 Like

Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Idaytesj29(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
tripoli007:

It's not a bad route at all

1 Like

Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by dominic17: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Thank you for the insight I really appreciate it. I'm still doing feasibility studies to determine if it's worthwhile.

Idaytesj29:

Depends on how much is being charged per perssenger. When I posted last, it was around 10k to Abuja. But now, it's about 15k to Abuja.

So, your Sienna carries 7 travellers at 15k. That's 105,000 naira. Park charges and fuel will cost you about 30k. So on a trip you will have 75k.

Round trip, you should be able to bring home 100k.

Those are the pros.
The cons are that it's not every day that you load, turn not be more than once a weak. Atimes once in two weeks. Take note.

Then your car maintenance skills must be top notch. And must be able to spend on your cars well.

Also, the level of insecurity is not encouraging.

This is for Lagos to Abuja. The Kaduna road is a No no in my own opinion.

Incase you need a reliable partner for a Hire Purchase deal, kindly get in touch.
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by dominic17: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Do you have idea on how much one can make per trip?

tripoli007:
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Idaytesj29(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2022
dominic17:
Thank you for the insight I really appreciate it. I'm still doing feasibility studies to determine if it's worthwhile.

It's okay. It is worth a trial. The most important factor in this business is the human factor, which is having a sincere driver.

If you have a sincere driver on a HP deal to deliver monthly..... You will recoup your money in a short period of time.

It's one of the business that guarantees your money back with profit.

Do your research and I wish you success. I have tried starting the biz but the lack of vehicle has being a major hindrance.
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by dominic17: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
How much is HP going for now?

Idaytesj29:

It's okay. It is worth a trial. The most important factor in this business is the human factor, which is having a sincere driver.

If you have a sincere driver on a HP deal to deliver monthly..... You will recoup your money in a short period of time.

It's one of the business that guarantees your money back with profit.

Do your research and I wish you success. I have tried starting the biz but the lack of vehicle has being a major hindrance.
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Idaytesj29(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
dominic17:
How much is HP going for now?

It has to do with the year of make.

The very old Sienna1998-2003 model 3.5m for HP.

The 2003 - 2005 models is 4m to 4.5m-

The 2006 - 2009 model (Best for business cos of window and engine does not use timing belt). 5m and highest 5.5m depending on how clean and the general condition and cost of the vehicle. These price quotes are recent.

While the models higher than the above are only used by established transport companies cos it's expensive to buy, maintenance cost is high and that can reduce profit margin as well as increase the no of months for repayments. So individual investor do usually look away from it and focus of the years above.

The market prices are not stable though.
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Trustingod777: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please I need your advice. How much fuel can someone use from ikorodu garage to Maryland with toyota sienna. Please
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Adebayo5341: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Can i get your contant for proper information please
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Adebayo5341: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Adebayo5341:
Can i get your contant for proper information please
@idaytesj29
Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by UnemployedGradu: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Gkemz:
Lagos - Kaduna

Kaduna- Abuja

Abuja- Lagos
@op...Kaduna is not safe. Don't risk your motor driving there. Bandits would snatch it away from you.

1 Like

Re: Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna by Kasdat5(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
@op...Kaduna is not safe. Don't risk your motor driving there. Bandits would snatch it away from you.

If I knock you , na you no make kaduna no safe abi. Be typing what you don't know .

(1) (Reply)

Extensive Undercarriage Rust - Frame Swap Or Rust Fix? (Pics) / Is This The Best Head Unit Ever? / What Is The Life Span Of A Car Battery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.