Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. (2657 Views)

Do I Need To Be Baptized Over Again If I Sin? / The Blood Paid The Price / Jesus Loves You - He Paid The Price You Could Not Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Lol okay
A perfect system is one where good and evil coexists
You love vampires in movies but hate them in real life

i coexist and respect all
If you carry me play vampire or good human
I finish you

You love vampires, I don't.

A perfect system is the one evil is not in it and God The Owner of this Universe, agrees with me. So, death and Judgement to all evils.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by EastAlchemist: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You love vampires, I don't.

A perfect system is the one evil is not in it and God The Owner of this Universe, agrees with me. So, death and Judgement to all evils.

Not my writing
It’s universal
No light without darkness
No good without evil
They all exist all to the Glory of God
Human are supposed to be light
But not all of us are humans anymore sadly
Like this one is clearly a vampire and a worker of darkness he didn’t disturb you
Look for his trouble and see craze nah

1 Like

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Not my writing
It’s universal
No light without darkness
No good without evil..

Words of foolish people else they would see that in new world is a world of light forever and life forever and joy forever, no darkness nor death nor sorrow.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by EastAlchemist: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Words of foolish people else they would see that in new world is a world of light forever and life forever and joy forever, no darkness nor death nor sorrow.
If the next man want to be dark it’s his personal problem
Leave him alone
Not everybody will be like you
He will answer to his creator one day
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by EastAlchemist: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Everybody go answer him head one day
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2023
EastAlchemist:

If the next man want to be dark it’s his personal problem
Leave him alone
Not everybody will be like you
He will answer to his creator one day

If the man in the dark stays in his darkness and does not come out to spread it here, he won't meet me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by EastAlchemist: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If the man in the dark stays in his darkness and does not come out to spread it here, he won't meet me
What is your business
Ohh I remember
-ve attracts -ve
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
EastAlchemist:

What is your business
Ohh I remember
-ve attracts -ve

The magnet proves you are wrong and evil women prove you wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. / I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim / Are A Muslim::- your opinion pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.