Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

The Blood Paid The Price - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Paid The Price (4056 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blood Paid The Price by AbundantLife05: 5:54am On Mar 31
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION
The Blood Paid the Price. Colossians 1:11-14
We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy, [12]always thanking the Father. He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light. [13]For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, [14]who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins. NLT.

Good morning dear friends, I want to wish you a happy Easter celebration. I pray that we will receive the grace provided for us by the sacrificial act of Jesus in Jesus name. This teaching will end the teachings we have been making for the past three weeks about the reason why Jesus came to the world.

Like I said in the teaching titled; “crucified for us” Jesus used his blood to pay the price for our sins. He did it because the blood of goats would not do the job, neither will the blood of man do the job because God is not Molech, a god that demands human sacrifice. Therefore, God had to come in human form and sacrifice himself for the sins of the world. It was a man that sinned, it was God that cleared the debt because of His love for us. Romans 5:8: But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. NLT. The debt God cleared for us was not cleared by something cheap, it was the blood of Jesus that paid the price.

Therefore, as we celebrate this year’s Easter, I want to remind you of this selfless act by God and urge you to respond to this by giving your life to Jesus by saying this prayer wholeheartedly; Lord Jesus, I confess you as my Lord and saviour today, please save me and be my lord and bring me into your fold. Amen. If you have recited the prayer wholeheartedly, I congratulate you and I welcome you to the family of God. Make sure you join a bible believing church as you start your journey in Christ

God bless you.

20 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Blakjewelry(m): 7:11am On Mar 31
Who was the debt owed and who made the payment.

15 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Jamiubond009(m): 8:07am On Mar 31
grin Religion is confusion.And you have to suspend your brain 99 percent of the time because some of those events captured in religious books do not make sense to a logical mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by xpressionx(m): 8:08am On Mar 31
I owed the price that the blood of goats, pigeon and sheep could not pay.

He paid the price he did not owe.

Thank you Jesus, I am free.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Siberia01(m): 8:08am On Mar 31
undecided
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by RecentHistory: 8:09am On Mar 31
Blakjewelry:
Who was the debt owed and who made the payment.

It seems your phone is keeping malice with Google

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by UncleAyo: 8:10am On Mar 31
Happy Easter To Everybody.

He paid the price of their sin with his blood, but people will still be punished for their sin. What a logic.

He paid the price to God or to Satan? Who is he trying to impress, us or God?

He conquered sin and death, but people still struggle with sin and die everyday. To what end is the victory when death and sin are still very much active today?

We use a lot of vague terms in religion.

19 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Kukutente23: 8:11am On Mar 31
Indeed the blood paid the price
The price had existed since the time of Adam and nan toiled under its weight
But the blood paid the price
Hallelujah!!
This should form a poem line though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by FuckYeyeMods: 8:12am On Mar 31
xpressionx:
I owed the price that the blood of goats, pigeon and sheep could not pay.

He paid the price he did not owe.

Thank you Jesus, I am free.
Free from what..?

4 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Btruth: 8:13am On Mar 31
Hallelujah!
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by LagosG: 8:13am On Mar 31
The older I become, the more ridiculous some of these stories become. I'm not saying some of these things did not happen but I honestly believe there has been a lot of exaggeration. Jesus died for our sins? The sins of those born before he arrived and those alive during his lifetime or for all of mankind? If Jesus died for our sins, for what purpose did it serve? Please don't say he died so we can make heaven. By logic of the holy books, 90-95.% of people alive today are definitely going to hell for their mortal sins. So what's the whole point exactly? According to the doctrines of the church, to think like I am doing is a guaranteed ticket to the depths of hell fire

Imagine some people coming together in the year 2424 to compile a book about your life. If there was no internet, chances are majority of that book will be fictitious especially if you're a revolutionary before you died. 400years will have passed and everybody witness to your deeds and their children are long dead

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by omoredia: 8:14am On Mar 31
Happy Easter Celebration. For sure we will live forever. Death has been defeated! Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by nairalee(m): 8:15am On Mar 31
Dear Heavenly Father, on this Easter day, we gather to celebrate the miracle of your Son's resurrection.

We declare that every aspect of our lives that is experiencing death should suddenly witness a Miraculous RESURRECTION.

HAPPY EASTER DEAR NAIRALANDERS

5 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by xpressionx(m): 8:16am On Mar 31
FuckYeyeMods:

Free from what..?

The Adamic nature

1 Like

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by superCleanworks(m): 8:17am On Mar 31
Stories and more stories.

Price for sin has been paid but yet the wages of sin is death which means There is still a price to pay.

4 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Emmanuel30a2: 8:17am On Mar 31
Which price? How much?

1 Like

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by fawaz050(m): 8:18am On Mar 31
But God can choose to forgive us now without any sacrifice, can't he?

"Therefore, God had to come in human form and sacrifice himself for the sins of the world. It was a man that sinned, it was God that cleared the debt because of His love for us."
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by yemmywesey(m): 8:21am On Mar 31
He paid the price for himself not for me

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by wiseone28: 8:21am On Mar 31
We overcame the devil by the blood of the lamb 🐑
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by wiseone28: 8:22am On Mar 31
yemmywesey:
He paid the price for himself not for me
Continue forming civilized

1 Like

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by wiseone28: 8:24am On Mar 31
fawaz050:
But God can choose to forgive us now without any sacrifice, can't he?

"Therefore, God had to come in human form and sacrifice himself for the sins of the world. It was a man that sinned, it was God that cleared the debt because of His love for us."
We needed a perfect person just like Adam.. Jesus was the available one.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Jamiubond009(m): 8:26am On Mar 31
grin These books of fiction are right up there with the Harry porter and comic books

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Slytiger: 8:26am On Mar 31
Yes ooo. So that we may be redeemed.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by fawaz050(m): 8:26am On Mar 31
wiseone28:
We needed a perfect person just like Adam.. Jesus was the available one.

Hmm, so God used himself to appease himself?

4 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SoNature(m): 8:26am On Mar 31
It's quite unfortunate that native doctors can prepare charms with the blood of fowls and it becomes potent in the life of Christians.

That's simply because we have so immersed in sin that we become vulnerable to a lot of negative forces.

If not, nothing should be able to harm someone shielded by the Precious Blood of the Lamb.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by iampeterben(m): 8:27am On Mar 31
I owe the debt I couldn't pay, I needed someone to wash my sins away. Now I sing a brand new song, amazing grace. Lord Jesus paid the debt, my life could never pay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by gohf: 8:27am On Mar 31
He is risen, and that power that raised Christ from the grave is available to us today, to raise us up from every household witchcraft, release us from every chain and demonic prison.

1 Share

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by wiseone28: 8:28am On Mar 31
fawaz050:

Hmm, so God used himself to appease himself?
Yes he intercede on our behalf
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 8:28am On Mar 31
Please i have some questions for every Christian here.
People who wrote the Bible, what is their criteria, what qualities did there they possess before they were allowed to write the Bible?, and if every scripture is inspired by God, why does the Bible have lots of contradictions?.
Have you ever had any doubt of the Bible?, if no what do you have to say about the contradictions in the Bible?.
Why do you fast?, why do you celebrate Easter?, How did Christians come about the day for Easter celebration, what criteria did they use?.
Finally, there are lots of Bible, what criteria did you as a Christian use to believe in the particular Bible you are using?.
The purpose of these questions is to learn and not to ridicule any religion.
I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by fawaz050(m): 8:30am On Mar 31
wiseone28:
Yes he intercede on our behalf

Interceded, hmm. Against who

You know you would normally intercede for mr A in front of mr B. So who was Jesus interceding to by sacrificing himself?
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SQLmastar(m): 8:30am On Mar 31
He rose on the third day.
Died on Friday, and rose on Sunday. That's 2 days
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by RichIgboBoy: 8:33am On Mar 31
Christ is risen. Alleluyah!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help!! An Assistant Pastor In My Former Church Just Turned Muslim (pics) / It's Time To Leave Christianity. / Winning Atheists: The Place Of Personal Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.