Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress (58996 Views)

Victor Osuagwu & Wife Roseline, Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Aduksade(f): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmmmm, e don start... waiting for mama king's response. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by BadBlaize(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stegomiah:

My friend shut up
She has a good point
Why bashing her
She's still more popular than you are
And bible says he without a sin should cast the first stone

Husband snatcher spotted

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Blissp99(f): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:
Tonto fvcked up, that's a prove of low self esteem. What's there to be ashamed of?

When mercy Johnson gave birth to her 3rd child, she totally lost her shape, but worked it back, besides she's a mother, she don't have any reason to be body shamed, even now she'll be more body shame because everyone will know that the banging body is fake.

She has given haters the zeal to drag you and bring up her failed marriage

I just tire
She would have even done it without anyone knowing
BT she choose to update her stupid fans that always wanna be like
It really pays to be ur self

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Kekx(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
adadike281:
I don't even know why Tonto is ashamed of her body. To me, she has a great body.

Ijele nwanyi smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Radiant1020(f): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ishanipepeye:
Girlfriend come closer

Why??
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by ItsTutsi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
it's like u don't know the antics of these celebrities,it's all part of the gimmick to gain more publicity and rating..by just appearing naked,the views will increase
adadike281:
I don't even know why Tonto is ashamed of her body. To me, she has a great body.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by kenex4ever(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:
Tonto fvcked up, that's a prove of low self esteem. What's there to be ashamed of?

When mercy Johnson gave birth to her 3rd child, she totally lost her shape, but worked it back, besides she's a mother, she don't have any reason to be body shamed, even now she'll be more body shame because everyone will know that the banging body is fake.

She has given haters the zeal to drag you and bring up her failed marriage
she does not care what people think.

Most of those women dat get their body back after childbirth always do surgery secretly.

But in her own case, she wants to disclose it in her reality show of which linda ikeji her former enemy is d executive producer

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by say4gunit(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin
Threebear:
This irrelevant talentless husband snatching prostitute at it again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
adadike281:

mumu in the making... Welcome to Yaba-Left!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by vaca1: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stegomiah:

My friend shut up
She has a good point
Why bashing her
She's still more popular than you are
And bible says he without a sin should cast the first stone
quiet there.
tonto made that olosho popular

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Jrevelation(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
When devil finally want to end your case with shame

Dont mock her
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

When you get home, tell the first person that opens the door for you "shut up "
Now get the hell away from my mention.

"My mention" ? Carry am go house, na. FOOL!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by kenex4ever(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ishanipepeye:
Surgery is part of loving oneself just as working out to put the body in great shape is, either ways, the body gains.

I been think say you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Very foolish lady.. Everything na for show-off, show-off sha! Na wah... Make I dey laff my way to the bank joo. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by marwanafrica: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Too much of unlawful illicit sex leads to having a mind set to hate your own personal body
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
So you expect me to sit down and start gisting about somebody's body?....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Radiant1020(f): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ishanipepeye:
you deserve something better

Something better than?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by owomano(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:

How is she a talented husband snatcher? Did she snatch tontos Hubby? Abegi free the girl jor. She’s got nothing to do with Tonto’s crashed marriage. Tonto, according to the Hubby is extremely violent cos of too much intake of hard substance (drugs)

She has even depicted evidence of her violence from the way she has refused Churchill access to his son.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Blissp99(f): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tontolet and her crew will soon come for u
Wait may she step out from the Surgery room

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Gkemz: 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Karma is using Roseline to pay Tonto for the marriages she wrecked.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Whoeppme(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Actresses and being ashemed of their body they should sometimes also be ashamed of the kind of choice perception they give us the fans about their sorry self's. grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by pedrilo: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
damn! your transmission is from a very high frequency of savagery! Holy moses!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by seunmohmoh(f): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Reading comments
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Stegomiah: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
BadBlaize:

Husband snatcher spotted

Wasted spermatozoa spotted

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Mariangeles(f): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Is she stalking Tonto or what...? later, it would seem as if tonto is attacking her for nothing.
What she needs to do is quit being a busybody and mind her business!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Mariangeles(f): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
You dey mind the yeye woman...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) / Checkout This Pretty Female Police Officer / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.