Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress (58994 Views)

Victor Osuagwu & Wife Roseline, Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Roseline Meurer: 'At 26, I Have Achieved What Some Of You Can Never Achieve' / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by BadBlaize(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stegomiah:

Wasted spermatozoa spotted
Pained ass mofo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Kekx(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Blissp99:

I just tire She would have even done it without anyone knowing BT she choose to update her stupid fans that always wanna be like It really pays to be ur self
Lol, maybe she has a confidential reason for doing that.
Her choice, thou.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Kekx(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2017
kenex4ever:
she does not care what people think.

Most of those women dat get their body back after childbirth always do surgery secretly.

But in her own case, she wants to disclose it in her reality show of which linda ikeji her former enemy is d executive producer

You maybe right o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Mariangeles(f): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2017
GraGra247:
How in the world is her post referring to Tonto Dike.

Did she even mention her name?.

Thread full of senseless bias from people that can't reason.
With what she wrote and within the time, she does not need to mention her name...In the world of women :if my chicken miss for night and in the morning you dey chop chicken, you must tell me where my chicken dey!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Mariangeles(f): 12:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Ussy4real:
Today na Tonto do cosmetics surgery, tomorrow go be boborisky
He don start already nah...most of these celebrities have gone under the knife, only that our media has more important things to write about... from Rita Dominic, Genevieve, Agbani...anytime you see them travel out on "holidays" ...my brother, suspect them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Franklyspeakin: 12:15am On Dec 20, 2017
adadike281:
I don't even know why Tonto is ashamed of her body. To me, she has a great body.

she is just trying to attract more attention to here reality show coming up. but honestly, do we Nigerians have the patience and time for that?? does she have the wealth to display a glamorous lifestyle?? if it whr linda ikeji or some wealthy Nigerian footballer playing for a foreign football club i would have said yes but TONTO!!! hell no. failed music career, shaky acting career, now reality t.v... i wish her well. true hustler though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by FRESHG(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2017
adadike281:
I don't even know why Tonto is ashamed of her body. To me, she has a great body.
SHE NOR GET YANSH AND HER BRESS IS FLAT
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by safarigirl(f): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2017
Franklyspeakin:

she is just trying to attract more attention to here reality show coming up. but honestly, do we Nigerians have the patience and time for that?? does she have the wealth to display a glamorous lifestyle?? if it whr linda ikeji or some wealthy Nigerian footballer playing for a foreign football club i would have said yes but TONTO!!! hell no. failed music career, shaky acting career, now reality t.v... i wish her well. true hustler though.
Linda is the executive producer, Linda no dey put money where she no go see return.

Tonto is controversial, her beef with her ex and Rosa is controversial, she has a diva attitude and is probably bi-polar. People WILL watch, the same way they watched Jim Iyke and his antics.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by ariklawani(f): 1:28am On Dec 20, 2017
The street is hot.everyone wanna be on point..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by contactikenna(m): 1:44am On Dec 20, 2017
She wants us to think she is better...but we know better...lol

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by privilegejoshua: 2:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Tonto had just created another way of awareness for some people...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 20, 2017
She's just hating. She'll never be as beautiful as Tonto. Tonto is beautiful with a handsome son. Tonto Dikeh for President. cool

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by NaijaElba(m): 3:17am On Dec 20, 2017
Threebear:

When you get home, tell the first person that opens the door for you "shut up "
Now get the hell away from my mention.

she told you the truth deal with it....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by efavour: 3:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Stegomiah:

My friend shut up
She has a good point
Why bashing her
She's still more popular than you are
And bible says he without a sin should cast the first stone
What point does she have? Is it her body. People just choke mouth for Wetin no consign the. Myself had insecurities after my second baby and was contemplating liposuction around my abdomen to wear my figure 8 dresses and have it fit the way I want it and that does not amount to not loving myself. In fact I love myself finish to want to take care of it. People just misunderstand messages most of the time. A friend of mine was lamenting to me about heartbreaks and all the disappointment she has been going through, I advice her to leave jumping into new relationship for now and learn to accept and love herself, body image never for once crossed my mind, rather she should find happiness in her self and life, fulfillment and not in men. So if she see me undergo costmetic surgery , that means I love myself less .both men and women suffer from low body image but we will men will be proactive in seeking remedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by efavour: 3:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Blissp99:

I just tire
She would have even done it without anyone knowing
BT she choose to update her stupid fans that always wanna be like
It really pays to be ur self
It's called reality tv, it will bring her more viewers and rating. She is herself by showing who she really is

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by efavour: 3:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Whoeppme:
Actresses and being ashemed of their body they should sometimes also be ashamed of the kind of choice perception they give us the fans about their sorry self's. grin grin grin
Go sleep with your perception. Actresses are human being with life worries and insecurities like everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by efavour: 3:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Ishanipepeye:
Surgery is part of loving oneself just as working out to put the body in great shape is, either ways, the body gains.
Dont , Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Chrisfamous5(m): 3:45am On Dec 20, 2017
safarigirl:
So, the babe is following Tonto's posts on IG?

Nice to know even your haters are fans grin
Hi hi pretty
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Baroba(m): 3:54am On Dec 20, 2017
adadike281:

Its all part of the package, anything to remain controversial and relevant; she might just have a small liposuction or nothing st all...Inviting cameras in a theatre with full make up on, cheesy.. The girl needs a psychiatrist not a surgeon..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Donjazzy12(m): 4:14am On Dec 20, 2017
Amagite:
Actress and alleged side chick of Olakunle Churchill, Rosy Meurer, who Tonto Dikeh accused of being part of the reasons for her marriage crash has shaded her in a new Snapchat post.

2 hours after Tonto released a promo clip for her reality show where she revealed she had a cosmetic surgery because she was extremely ashamed of her body, Rosy Meurer made the post below…

https://www.lailasblog.com/cosmetic-surgery-rosy-meurer-shades-tonto-dikeh/

Tonto Dikes resemblance to Bobrisky is uncanny!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by YelloweWest: 4:25am On Dec 20, 2017
Stegomiah:

My friend shut up
She has a good point
Why bashing her
Shut the fùck up!

That's the saying every devil uses to justify his or her evil doings.

She is a husband snatching bìtch. Her time to weep will surely come.

As for her stupid statement, she made zero point cos it's only when u love something that you work hard at improving it!

Stop justifying stupidity and evil!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by adadike281(f): 5:12am On Dec 20, 2017
Kekx:

Ijele nwanyi smiley
Eh Nna!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by adadike281(f): 5:13am On Dec 20, 2017
ItsTutsi:
it's like u don't know the antics of these celebrities,it's all part of the gimmick to gain more publicity and rating..by just appearing naked,the views will increase
Thks. Now I know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by mechanics(m): 5:20am On Dec 20, 2017
safarigirl:
that's the thing with people. The things people love about you may not be what you love about yourself.
nawa o, then there is a problem somewhere.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by mechanics(m): 5:21am On Dec 20, 2017
safarigirl:
So, the babe is following Tonto's posts on IG?

Nice to know even your haters are fans grin
hahahahah, that's true na
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by 1clickng(f): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2017
seunny4lif:
Where are the natural ladies now?
All these ladies are full of plastic body?
Nigerian ladies?

Before na bleaching creams
Bleached boobs
Bleached leg
Bleached face

but now

Plastic boobs
Plastic pussy
Plastic face

I want to faint

http://anstalk.com/the-importance-of-making-coconut-your-everyday-life/
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by cezarman(m): 5:58am On Dec 20, 2017
Nigerians sef... Sentiment and emotions no go kill una
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by Awoo88: 6:00am On Dec 20, 2017
Stegomiah:

My friend shut up
She has a good point
Why bashing her

So u dey nairaland Husband snatching talentless LovePeddler. Na that the idiot of a man ha moved on to the next thing, hope u are fine naaaa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by DerideGull(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Threebear:
This irrelevant talentless husband snatching prostitute at it again?

You need to be called out publicly. You must be in the business of husband-snatching and prostitution to know another.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by patomberekpe(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Roseline Meurer you be ashamed of yourself that people knew you as a homebreaker,He who's without a sin should throw the first stone ,Reality TV is like going to confess your sins and educate others, Is obvious that you couldn't see the positive from her show rather you choose the negative ,
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by newoffer: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2017
Bored bitches.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress by ugorom: 6:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Stegomiah:

My friend shut up She has a good point Why bashing her She's still more popular than you are And bible says he without a sin should cast the first stone
Na fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.