Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Who Initially Said NO? Please Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Girl Who Initially Said NO? Please Share Your Experience (2780 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Who Initially Said NO? Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Don't be deceived.She already have 5 boyfriends before you.
habsydiamond:
Some ladies with dem talk...I don't want to look cheap....are u okirika Or tokunbo goods Na human Una be na..abi

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Who Initially Said NO? Please Share Your Experience by GOFRONT(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
I dont Toast a girl and get her immediately....They would say NO".

Two months later i will start reapin the fruit of my labour.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Who Initially Said NO? Please Share Your Experience by habsydiamond(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
comshots:
Don't be deceived.She already have 5 boyfriends before you.
wetin dem dey sample....e be like say our ladies of nowadays are scientists ooo....cos they are trying to prove one theory wey men no understand...
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Who Initially Said NO? Please Share Your Experience by fartkay(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
mypains:
Yeah, this one is something similar. She didn't say no actually but about Catching Feelings.

I still make joke of her of that tentative thing. she just laugh over it telling me if she had giving in the very 1st time the going may not have come to this extent. thanks to God it leading to the alter

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Who Initially Said NO? Please Share Your Experience by mypains: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
optional1:
We all said No before the YES
So every guy experienced it.
hmm.. Thanks. I will keep trying
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Who Initially Said NO? Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
mypains:
exactly. She has, on about 3 or more times, hinted on studying me.

One was a DP on my whatsapp. She asked who was that. Which I told her and said she wanted to ask if the person was my girlfriend. Cos she would have been sad if I said yes. Though she said it like she was joking but I know that is her way of confirming things about me not to make it look like she is interested.

Another she said hope I didn't invite any other girl to sleep over. I said no, and she said are you sure? Same goes for my travel inquiries too, asking if I was travelling this period, I said no and she said are u sure.

There are numerous cases like this.

she's not interested in you... she's beginning to develop feelings for you. dont fluctuate..dont snap, maintain the tempo. you'll win her heart if you faint not

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Who Initially Said NO? Please Share Your Experience by mypains: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

she's not interested in you... she's beginning to develop feelings for you. dont fluctuate..dont snap, maintain the tempo. you'll win her heart if you faint not
I have not exchanged any conversations with her for some time now and I hope to keep that way for as long as it is necessary. Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Doll: Check Out The Hilarious Reply A Lady Got. / Does Tribe Matter Before Initiating In A Committed Relationship? / Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.