Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) (2754 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by jenniferlove(f): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
A young lady who decided to find out if her boyfriend is faithful, contracted an online investigator on Twitter (@investigaTHOR) to help her dig, has been left shocked with the findings.

Screenshots of the Whatsapp chats from the investigation revealed how the lady’s boyfriend was tested and he failed woefully.

Below are the screenshots of the chat between the unfaithful boyfriend and the investigator shared online.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/lady-shocked-after-investigating-boyfriend-to-see-if-hes-faithful-see-screenshot/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Donald95(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
That waist no be here o.

Look at how my guy used English combination I never hear B4 "spinal column even denied his friend just maka ukwu

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Caring0(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lmao oooooo oooo @ I shall not die but live.

Hahahahahahahaha lwkmd here ooo kai. This chinedu guy na real clown. Very stupid boy grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by delugajackson: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
The guy is simply dull. How can a stranger become so nice to you to the extent of sending personal stuffs and you didn't suspect foul play?

I can bet his díck took over his brains the moment he started seeing those pictures of her big yansh.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by donstan18: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
A boyfriend or girlfriend owe you no apology to fail such test.

Truth is; If we are to test our girlfriends and boyfriends, no relationship will last. None!

Fact is; Most partners(Boyfriend/Girlfriends) who are in the habit of testing each other are nothing but fools looking for a reason to opt out from that relationship. PERIOD!

If you test your girlfriend/boyfriend and he/she fails, you are responsible for it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by HouseOfWine: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin

Chinedu was way too thirsty for that phat ass

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Joelsblog(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lalasticlala since you have chosen to be bitter about my posts.. Chew on this hilarious posts and let God judge you
Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2018

HOW DUMB IS HE THAT HE FAILED TO SENSE THE SET UP FROM THE FIRST FEW LINES?

HOW MANY GIRLS IN THIS NIGERIA WILL MESSAGE YOU FIRST.. NOT TO TALK OF COMPLIMENT YOU, AND SEND YOU SPICY BOÔTY PICS WITHOUT HESITATION.

EVEN YOUR OWN "GIRLFRIEND" WILL HARDLY CALL OR TEXT. WILL HARDLY INITIATE A CHAT UNLESS SHE WANTS A FAVOUR.
THIS ONE JUST LOSE GUARD ANYHOW.

THE "BOY" IS A DISGRACE. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Sarkin: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Even I will fail it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Dondave11: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW MANY GIRLS IN THIS NIGERIA WILL MESSAGE YOU FIRST.. NOT TO TALK OF COMPLIMENT YOU, AND SEND YOU SPICY BOÔTY PICS WITHOUT HESITATION.

EVEN YOUR OWN "GIRLFRIEND" WILL HARDLY CALL OR TEXT. WILL HARDLY INITIATE A CHAT UNLESS SHE WANTS A FAVOUR.

cheesy I concur.... I'm very sensitive when it comes to stuff like that

Dude is a big disgrace, imagine the way he kept sending her loads of messages even when she was snubbing him

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Seandisputed(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lmao Dem tell baba say na him girlfriend send them My guy still dey ask which of his girlfriends

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Snowkel(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin That last part got me really laughing out
That part he was told his girlfriend sent them, and the next tin he ask was "which one of them" the guy is a big fool

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by BluntBoy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
No one can play smart with me that way.

Once I notice a stranger is being overly friendly to the extent of sending such mouthwatering pictures, I become suspicious. It must either be a male behind the account or someone trying to test me.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Fernandowski(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Senseless daft mofo.....

Very big disgrace to manhood

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Organs(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
donstan18:
A boyfriend or girlfriend owe you no apology to fail such test.

Truth is; If we are to test our girlfriends and boyfriends, no relationship will last. None!

Fact is; Most partners(Boyfriend/Girlfriends) who are in the habit of testing each other are nothing but fools looking for a reason to opt out from that relationship. PERIOD!

If you test your girlfriend/boyfriend and he/she fails, you are responsible for it.

False. You are wrong Mr. Anyone in a relationship can decide to cheat, but denying your relationship is just wrong. Me i will not deny my babe, but i go try my luck shaaa.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Troublemaker007(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2018
I love the part when he said “so which of them sent you.” Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy man! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Daaaamn. grin
Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by milemimi93(m): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I am not believing that chats.. Except that Chinedu boy is a boy of 12yrs.. A real man will know this is a game

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by KendrickAyomide: 3:14am On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by wayne4loan: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2018
Blood of God, something must kill a man grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by LordsApostle: 5:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Seandisputed:
Lmao
Dem tell baba say na him girlfriend send them
My guy still dey ask which of his girlfriends
as in Eh!!! I'm surprised guys didn't take note, that is extremely funny!!! The nigga asking which of the Girlfriends... Hahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by phemmyfour: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2018
I shall not die but live grin grin grin angry
Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by sparog(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2018
BluntBoy:
No one can play smart with me that way.

Once I notice a stranger is being overly friendly to the extent of sending such mouthwatering pictures, I become suspicious. It must either be a male behind the account or someone trying to test me.

You have sense
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by LexngtonSteele: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2018
I know this is for comedy...saw the same investigators.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by ednut1(m): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2018
All shades of fake

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by ybalogs(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Which of them sent you really got me. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by ybalogs(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Looks stage managed though. Whatsapp movie....Nice

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by MVLOX(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2018
most men worst pass dogs

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by Seandisputed(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2018
LordsApostle:
as in Eh!!! I'm surprised guys didn't take note, that is extremely funny!!! The nigga asking which of the Girlfriends... Hahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy
That, my brother is the Hallmark of a Bleep boy
He has a great sense of humour
I doff my hat

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Investigating Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (screenshot) by shakmati(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
I know this is for comedy...saw the same investigators.

Bwahahahahahaha!

(1) (Reply)

Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Baby Mama Shades His GF Sexy Pics With G Wagon Gift (photos) / Whould Anything Happen To Me If I Do This To Girls In Public? / What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.