Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos (46267 Views)

Father kills a drunk driver that killed his 8yrs old son with a stone(photos) / Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by karli4nia(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
BamBella:

What are you saying Bros?[

Bros! U are asking what he is saying...did u not notice his moniker?... Yanshdoctor.. grin What do u expect?? smiley
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by adecz: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sorry ohh babe.

But your own lungs dey your waist??

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by IFNOTGOD(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Bros no knowledge is a waste,pls i asked a question and doctors in the house has given me a good answer. Have a nice day. Thanks

d day no nice cos someone just make me vex now
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Evablizin(f): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

d day no nice cos someone just make me vex now
De person drink Omo? Oya sorry no vex too much,you hear.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Sexyolori(f): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
ipodstinks:
I refuse to believe this.
oshey doubting thomas
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
De person drink Omo? Oya sorry no vex too much,you hear.

SINCE U Don console me i don accept.

Thank you

one bottle origin for u

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Maeka(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
GOD BE PRAISE...YOU ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG TO DIE YET.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by beautydutch(f): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
yes ofcourse, the hole will sealed and bullet surrounding healed. she will be going for a check up regularly to see if the bullet is causing any complication
thanks dear
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by gGGODDd(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
what kinda confusing sh!t is this? there was blood flow from her leg meaning she got hit in the leg but how come the x-ray says bullet is in the lungs. trash
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Chai,you would have been a dead person but God saved you. Nearly cannot kill a bird.

Quick recovery dear.
God still loves her, and not yet her time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wish you quick recovery, God still loves you, all praises belongs to Him.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Evablizin(f): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
mechanics:
God still loves her, and not yet her time.
Yes,God is great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Yes,God is great.
yes o my sister.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by godofuck231: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
BamBella:

What are you saying Bros?

A gun with a high muzzle velocity doesn't kill instantly

Nothing wey we no go hear. Incase you dont know, the higher the muzzle velocity or speed of the bullet as you know, the higher the damages it does.

That's not technically true, a 7.62x49 or 7.62x45 will cut u down dead or exit a human body leaving an exit point of a lawn tennis ball, but a 223 or 5.56 will exit with the size of a golf ball, the thing is this, the ak47 with 7.62 is slower and heavier, while the American m16 and m4 carbine uses 223 or 5.56 which is faster and has a longer range, my 5 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan revealed that the m4 is not capable of bringing down a man with one bullet, but the ak47,akm, ak203, ak101 will make a big man sit down. Ask any marine, conclusion: muzzle velocity is can't determine stopping power or damage, if not the m16 would have killed the Philippine soldiers, they ran away because the bullets had not enough power to kill but the Ak47 which is slower due to heavy bullets will chop u in half, that's why American rappers " say I've got the chopper with banana clips, to chop you in half"
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Caseless: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
yes. bullet can even stays in the brain depends on the parts. there was a case of a man that attempted suicide with a gun. he shot his head from the mouth upwards to the brain. but unfortunately the bullet enters the front side of the brain. he was disabled which increase his depression. he had the bullet there as it can not be removed, thinking about removing it is too dangerous.

suicide gone bad.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
gun bullet does not create pain immediately. it take seconds before the pain starts and minutes before a possible pass out it all depends on the organ. this is due to the fact of the high speed it uses to penetrate in less than 0.05 seconds. during the america and Philippine war. the america were using a very high power gun with massive speed.

but unfortunately the Philippines were able to runaway with bullets wounds all the time in battles, as the guns where unable to bring them down instantly.

when the soldiers reported the case a research was conducted and all the guns were replaced with slower speed which was able to bring them down instantly.

Bullet Weight vs. Velocity

heavy weight is = to slow speed

light weight is = to fast speed.

heavy weight causes more damage than light weight.

Shey Na her story come make you dey download M. Nelkon's Principles of Physics for us ..?? Haba..
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Hahjascho(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
God is thy healer......Move more nearer to him
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Anwons(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Pray God miracle be perfected on u girl.

But, she was shot on the leg, while is the bullet resting in her lungs? Can someone explain that pls?
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by LorDBolton(m): 6:31am On Dec 21, 2017
yanshDoctor:
gun bullet does not create pain immediately. it take seconds before the pain starts and minutes before a possible pass out it all depends on the organ. this is due to the fact of the high speed it uses to penetrate in less than 0.05 seconds. during the america and Philippine war. the america were using a very high power gun with massive speed.

but unfortunately the Philippines were able to runaway with bullets wounds all the time in battles, as the guns where unable to bring them down instantly.

when the soldiers reported the case a research was conducted and all the guns were replaced with slower speed which was able to bring them down instantly.

Bullet Weight vs. Velocity

heavy weight is = to slow speed

light weight is = to fast speed.

heavy weight causes more damage than light weight.

Her story still doesnt add up...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by izicooo(f): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2017
highchief1:
are u not afraid?u are talking a a native Doctor young man
lol, I'm more powerful than any native doctor.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by franklinnwaGOD(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

Doctors in the house please help me i don't understand this statement"x-xay showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs. Is it possible?
lol
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by highchief1: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
izicooo:
lol, I'm more powerful than any native doctor.
how can?i live in the hills of ijebu call me for negotiations
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by demisky(m): 12:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Looking at where the wound is, I don't think her lungs can be affected in any way. That region is where the left Kidney and spleen lies. Before the bullet can pass through to the lungs, it must have pierced through the diaphragm which I don't think she can survive for long if not operated on

Doctors in the house please help me i don't understand this statement"x-xay showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs. Is it possible?[/quote]
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by izicooo(f): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
highchief1:
how can?i live in the hills of ijebu call me for negotiations
I live in heavenly places, I can't reach you because you are far below my reach.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by highchief1: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
izicooo:
I live in heavenly places, I can't reach you because you are far below my reach.
lol u be adeboye?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by izicooo(f): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
highchief1:
lol u be adeboye?
I no be adeboye but we are from the same kingdom.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by highchief1: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
izicooo:
I no be adeboye but we are from the same kingdom.
ok make una remember me for una kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force / Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.