Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos (46258 Views)

Father kills a drunk driver that killed his 8yrs old son with a stone(photos) / Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
I still have over 30 pellets in my chest from a gunshot wound in 2015.

was robbed with local gun and some of the pellets on the right side of my chest and armpit were removed but from the last CT scan I still have around 30 that won't affect any vital organ.

they'll probably leave it if it's not going to affect any vital organ.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by joenor(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na wah, Person get to be really careful. see where the bullet for hit her... Lord then you oo
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by AreaFada2: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

Doctors in the house please help me i don't understand this statement"x-xay showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs. Is it possible?

Radiographers & nurses will know that too. The bullet probably did not seriously injure/collapse the lung.

Technically bullets can lodge in any organ. Even brain. The problem is the damage it does to the organ. In the heart would most likely be deadly.

If the bullet injures a large blood vessel and causes bleeding then potentially deadly. Both from trauma caused and massive blood loss. But the type of gun, distance, trajectory and others would affect the impact/damage on the victim.

Some bullets lodged in some parts of the body might be too risky to extricate and can there lifelong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by john650(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Thank God for saving your life.

Was the shot mean't for somebody else or was it meant for her but didn't bring her down? I hope the police are investigating. You can't afford to just sweep it under the carpet because the killers could be back.

Who wants her dead? Is it friends, business deal gone bad, jilted boyfriend or a rebuffed interest? These are questions that the victim needs to help the police answer. People just don't get shot at on the street.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by vertueptime: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pierohandsome:
You shall not die in Jesus' name

Every man shall die regardless of .......
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
yes. bullet can even stays in the brain depends on the parts. there was a case of a man that attempted suicide with a gun. he shot his head from the mouth upwards to the brain. but unfortunately the bullet enters the front side of the brain. he was disabled which increase his depression. he had the bullet there as it can not be removed, thinking about removing it is too dangerous.

But the bullet which is a foreign agent is capable of causing gangrene/destabilzation of tissue
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
I don't get, the picture is showing wound on ur back the kidney area to be precise, u said blood flow from ur leg, and the bullet is in ur lungs.
Doctors plz explain cause am confuse

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by rajiraymond(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
With this wound you weren't shot but catapulted.

The bullet wound na small thing!!
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by iceokoli(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

Doctors in the house please help me i don't understand this statement"x-xay showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs. Is it possible?

Yes its very possible. Many soldiers carry sharpnels for years because the location is delicate to operate on and especially when its not life threatening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by correctguy101(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
john650:
Thank God for saving your life.

Was the shot mean't for somebody else or was it meant for her but didn't bring her down? I hope the police are investigating. You can't afford to just sweep it under the carpet because the killers could be back.

Who wants her dead? Is it friends, business deal gone bad, jilted boyfriend or a rebuffed interest? These are questions that the victim needs to help the police answer. People just don't get shot at on the street.

Leave her, let her be forming Lady Bond, until the killer comes back to finish her off. then someone else will post online. " Lady that survived bullet wound shot again and is now dead"... undecided

Yeye dey smell...
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Necziker: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Thank God for your life, wish you speed recovery
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by bigpicture001: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
plz let the removal be done only at the teaching hospitals or at any of the foreign embassy'
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Deo1986(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Narrow escape. Next time wear a bullet proof the days are evil.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by yanshDoctor: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
BamBella:

What are you saying Bros?

A gun with a high muzzle velocity doesn't kill instantly

Nothing wey we no go hear. Incase you dont know, the higher the muzzle velocity or speed of the bullet as you know, the higher the damages it does.
reas about Bullet Weight vs. Velocity

heavy weight is dangerous than light weight

lighter weight has more velocity
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by ArinzeUgo: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
ipodstinks:
I refuse to believe this.
God bless u my brother
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by iammolise(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
gun bullet does not create pain immediately. it take seconds before the pain starts and minutes before a possible pass out it all depends on the organ. this is due to the fact of the high speed it uses to penetrate in less than 0.05 seconds. during the america and Philippine war. the america was using a very high power gun with massive speed.

but unfortunately the Philippines were able to runaway with bullets wounds all the time in battles, as the guns where unable to bring them down instantly.

when the soldiers reported the case a research was conducted and all the guns were replaced with slower speed which was able to bring them down instantly.

Bullet Weight vs. Velocity

heavy weight is = to slow speed

light weight is = to fast speed.

heavy weight causes more damage that light weight.

Hmm!!!!
Okayyyyyyy
Dats why she didn't feel d pain in the first place shocked
Chai!
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by beautydutch(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
yes. bullet can even stays in the brain depends on the parts. there was a case of a man that attempted suicide with a gun. he shot his head from the mouth upwards to the brain. but unfortunately the bullet enters the front side of the brain. he was disabled which increase his depression. he had the bullet there as it can not be removed, thinking about removing it is too dangerous.

are you saying she will continue to live her daily life with d bullet still in her lungs
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by munas: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jaideyone:
I still have over 30 pellets in my chest from a gunshot wound in 2015.

was robbed with local gun and some of the pellets on the right side of my chest and armpit were removed but from the last CT scan I still have around 30 that won't affect any vital organ.

they'll probably leave it if it's not going to affect any vital organ.

30 pellets keh? God abeg ooo...

How come its not giving you any health issues
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by yanshDoctor: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
beautydutch:
are you saying she will continue to live her daily life with d bullet still in her lungs
yes ofcourse, the hole will sealed and bullet surrounding healed. she will be going for a check up regularly to see if the bullet is causing any complication
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by jumiebanks: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why re u sharing a fin story

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by izicooo(f): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
highchief1:
who will now die?u?
highchief1 I'm sure.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Am very sure i saw this statement "by an unknown gunmen" in the story......
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by lovelylad: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
For not hearing the shot, the gun must be a silent pistol.
Happy for her

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by ibietela2(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Maybe it's stray bullet
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by highchief1: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
izicooo:
highchief1 I'm sure.
are u not afraid?u are talking a a native Doctor young man
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
munas:

30 pellets keh? God abeg ooo...

How come its not giving you any health issues
yes a single shot with plenty tiny metals inside. was on recovery leave for 3months. had nerve issues for almost 6months. initially I couldn't even write on sign my signature cos my fingers were not well coordinated. total recovery took at least 6months
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by PointZerom: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
madridguy:
Is Nigeria now Somalia or what? Wish you speedy recovery.
Lets stop Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok thanks,just that in this case,she was shot in her legs according to her.

read before u comment she said SHE FELT A STONE HIT HER TILL SHE SAW BLOOD FLOW DOWN HER LEGS.

so I don't see what u trying to paint but b happy for her life
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

read before u comment she said SHE FELT A STONE HIT HER TILL SHE SAW BLOOD FLOW DOWN HER LEGS.

so I don't see what u trying to paint but b happy for her life
Bros no knowledge is a waste,pls i asked a question and doctors in the house has given me a good answer. Have a nice day. Thanks
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Xmen149(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
suggestive:

stray bullet i guess,

probably .22lr shot from a long range judging from the pin-hole wound.

in some situation,the velocity of the bullet is continuous(it will continue moving in but at extremely slow rate).

if what she implies is true sugery process might push the it a bit touching the lungs and that's gbege

doctors will know better sha
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by bennynaza(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok thanks,just that in this case,she was shot in her legs according to her.

she did not say so. Just dat she saw blood flowing down her legs. She was shot in the ribs. Look at the pic
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by jaafree: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
are lungs under the stomach anyways thank God o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.