Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL (2179 Views)

This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! / Rate My Pic Without Makeup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2017
pryme:

So you are that missing Ape that escaped from the zoo, you must be staving that explains your scrawny looks, pls return to your zoo, you will feed better there.

You have my deepest sympathy.

Mission Ape, Scrawny Looks!!!, Guy Dat Combo Fit Dey Chase Beautifull Girls Away... Damn U Savage Friend
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Gofwane(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2017
izaray:
Is that all you can wish her, in this festive period grin
so you are jealous of her? Ok lemme ask the op if he can handle the two of you grin
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by izaray(f): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
so you are jealous of her? Ok lemme ask the op if he can handle the two of you grin
cheesy cheesy, Dnt try us oh, we can beat for Africa tongue
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Gofwane(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2017
izaray:
cheesy cheesy, Dnt try us oh, we can beat for Africa tongue
thank God you said 'in Africa'
Me i am in the US.
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
I have not finish doing it.
Ok Let Me Know Wen U Are Done
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by izaray(f): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
thank God you said 'in Africa'
Me i am in the US.
Geraway jor, you too spoil..By way why are you hiding here shocked They are looking for you in family section, to go and show love to your besties too, on that xmas giveaway thread tongue
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by QueenSekxy(f): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
My dear, I just dey laugh for salon, doing my Xmas hair tongue
grin woow!!you will be looking dapper! !I can relate..

fine geh wink
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Gofwane(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2017
izaray:
Geraway jor, you too spoil..By way why are you hiding here shocked They are looking for you in family section, to go and show love to your besties too, on that xmas giveaway thread tongue
family section keh? That section na for papa and mama grin
Or you dey enter your parent's room and play any how for inside?
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Gofwane:
family section keh? That section na for papa and mama grin
Or you dey enter your parent's room and play any how for inside?

grin
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

grin woow!!you will be looking dapper! !I can relate..

fine geh wink
Thanking you cheesy. Can't wait to see you when school resume next year.
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by QueenSekxy(f): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Thanking you cheesy. Can't wait to see you when school resume next year.
me too,,in a grand style though..

miss your gist cheesy
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by deeLima86(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Op you sure say you dey okay? Your face, body, background no wan follow kaka. undecided
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2017
deeLima86:
Op you sure say you dey okay? Your face, body, background no wan follow kaka. undecided
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
deeLima86:

Bro, I Dey Okay, And Am Proud Of It. Help Tag A Prettiest Lady I Can Relate To *winks*
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahaha grin grin
I Say Make U Rate Me, U Dey Laugh
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by deeLima86(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Sai89:

Bro, I Dey Okay, And Am Proud Of It. Help Tag A Prettiest Lady I Can Relate To *winks*

Which person go allow you with him fine sister? e be like say na die just dey hungry you.

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sai89:
What Are Friends For? Just Help A Guy Tag An Angel I Can Relate To. Thanks In Advance.

Ugly looking asshole

1 Like

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
deeLima86:

Which person go allow you with him fine sister? e be like say na die just dey hungry you.

Lol, If Thats The Way U See It, Not The Way Others Are Seeing It, Tag Ur Fine Sister Make I See Her First, Abi U 4gt Say I Get Choice?
Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by deeLima86(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Sai89:

Lol, If Thats The Way U See It, Not The Way Others Are Seeing It, Tag Ur Fine Sister Make I See Her First, Abi U 4gt Say I Get Choice?

Hehehehe! Op your own is close to a mental case i give up cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL by Kekx(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
You are very handsome hope,indeed you are. Your dp is a testimony. grin

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / My Friend, Her Boyfriend And I / Relationship About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.