Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? (2100 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Some years back, you said money was an excuse, now you have a job, the pay may not be too much, but you have what qualifies as a good steady income to start a relationship, what's your excuse for not being in a relationship? Why are you still single and show almost no interest in relationship/marriage?

Cc : Lefulefu

Cc : Belafonte

Cc: Martin0
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by dollyjoy(f): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:
Some years back, you said money was an excuse, now you have a job, the pay may not be too much, but you have what qualifies as a good steady income to start a relationship, what's your excuse for not being in a relationship? Why are you still single and show almost no interest in relationship/marriage?

What are you going to do about it since you care so Much to ask...

Why do people ask irrelevant and unnecessary questions on nairaland sef.
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:

Smh. God go heal you no worry !
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by iamJ(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2017
bollyjoy:

what kind of question do you ask irrelevant people?
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
what kind of question do you ask irrelevant people?

grin grin grin grin grin hey, sup cunt !
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by iamJ(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

grin grin grin grin grin hey, sup cunt !
let me arrive in ur thread well grin

u were saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:

let me arrive in ur thread well grin

u were saying?

too early. No give me headache abeg !
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2017
since this boy join nl e just dey create threads anyhow

anyways wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

well not everybody really dey interested in being in a serious relationship. Talking of money there are guys who are broke or unemployed but they are in a serious relationship.others get money wella but they prefer being single.some dudes With serious girlfriends experience high blood pressure every single day from the wahala their girlfriends dey give dem.to each its own abeg.gud morning.
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by LessNoise: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Being single has it advantages!!! cool
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2017
To make more money I guess.
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by izaray(f): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Alot of people still have problems. I was chatting with my big bro yesterday, discussing his marriage plans to me, and he
specifically told me that, he want to get married in Easter. But the problem is how to make a good choice of girl, and this is

giving him a sleepless nights. You know, when you fine urself around too many girls, picking one for a wifey becomes a big
problem to some guys. He was once an SUG president in university of Calabar, graduated and gotten a Fed Govt job, his even doing his MSc...When he told me all dis, i was just laughing at him.
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2017
to have peace of mind
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2017
izaray:
Alot of people still have problems. I was chatting with my big bro yesterday, discussing his marriage plans to me, and he
specifically told me that, he want to get married in Easter. But the problem is how to make a good choice of girl, and this is

giving him a sleepless nights. You know, when you fine urself around too many girls, picking one for a wifey becomes a big
problem to some guys. He was once an SUG president in university of Calabar, graduated and gotten a Fed Govt job, his even doing his MSc...When he told me all dis, i was just laughing at him.
ur bro is even lucky.some guys don't even one babe surrounding them...but ur brother has flock of girls and he dey complain.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by ubunja(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:

Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by ubunja(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2017
im stingy. cant bring any woman to help me chow my hard-earned moola. no way jose.

im the lone ranger.
just fvck and go.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Headlesschicken(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
My job x stressful enuf don't need any extra stress...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Martin0(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
well not everybody really dey interested in being in a serious relationship. Talking of money there are guys who are broke or unemployed but they are in a serious relationship.others get money wella but they prefer being single.some dudes With serious girlfriends experience high blood pressure every single day from the wahala their girlfriends dey give dem.to each its own abeg.gud morning.

Good pointgrin
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by izaray(f): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
ur bro is even lucky.some guys don't even one babe surrounding them...but ur brother has flock of girls and he dey complain.
Lol, that's why choosing one for a wife, has become a challenge to him nah. Its not just good having them all over you.
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Martin0(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:

Whaatt!!!shocked
U call this "irrelevant & unnecessaryshocked

Hmmmm ok if you say so,please tell us your reason why u use those grammer's to discribe the question he asked.
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Martin0(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Everybody has a choice!
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Papanwamaikpe: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Here to read lies
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by izaray(f): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
to have peace of mind
Ah!! Swthrt you are right. But were you get a full and best peace of mind, is when one is married to the right man/woman. Like best friends!
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by QueenSekxy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
izaray:
Ah!! Swthrt you are right. But were you get a full and best peace of mind, is when one is married to the right man/woman. Like best friends!
yeah you are right!!when one is lucky to have his/her as partner...sometimes I get scared of marriage cos of the saga that comes along with it..it's saddening really cry
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by izaray(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

yeah you are right!!when one is lucky to have his/her as partner...sometimes I get scared of marriage cos of the saga that comes along with it..it's saddening really cry
I understand ur fears, i pray God directs you to the righful person. How far? Are you travelling for the xmas, or you are home already?
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
izaray:
Lol, that's why choosing one for a wife, has become a challenge to him nah. Its not just good having them all over you.
who says its not good having dem all over u? cheesy.he is even very lucky.he can choose the most beautiful amongst his female friends and the most well behaved amongst them for a wife.the thing be say when u are friendly with a babe dey tend to relax with u and show u her real character unlike when u just enter street dey look for wife and ladies u approach will just camouflage their true character cos dem want make u pick dem as wife.this guy has no problem at all.like i said before there are some guys wey no get one single female acquaintance in their life.their own na to beg pastor to help dem arrange for wife for them.
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Everybody has a choice!
gbam!
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:

shocked. You have a very large heart
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by izaray(f): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
who says its not good having dem all over u? cheesy.he is even very lucky.he can choose the most beautiful amongst his female friends and the most well behaved amongst them for a wife.the thing be say when u are friendly with a babe dey tend to relax with u and show u her real character unlike when u just enter street dey look for wife and ladies u approach will just camouflage their true character cos dem want make u pick dem as wife.this guy has no problem at all.like i said before there are some guys wey no get one single female acquaintance in their life.their own na to beg pastor to help dem arrange for wife for them.
Gbam... Chairman i hail ooh shocked shocked You don finish everything! They is one Igbo girl among all, that he really love, but d babe is too hot tempered. Once the babe vex, e the be like say, her brain don loss. His still thinking if he can manage such character after marriage. I just told him to be very careful...Marriage is not a joke.
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Martin0(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
gbam!
Yes oogringrin
Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Good pointgrin
yes oocheesy guys with multiple girlfriends in this xmas season now go dey reason how to manage the money wey dem go take buy xmas clothes for their gwefwends.imagine a bobo with 30 girlfriends how he wan take buy clothes and phones for them for dis Christmas. Some guys jus dey buy market in the name of relationship cheesy .

1 Like

Re: What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? by Martin0(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:
yes oocheesy guys with multiple girlfriends in this xmas season now go dey reason how to manage the money wey dem go take buy xmas clothes for their gwefwends.imagine a bobo with 30 girlfriends how he wan take buy clothes and phones for them for dis Christmas. Some guys jus dey buy market in the name of relationship cheesy .

Exactlygringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Says Sex With Her Son Is Increbile As They Plan On Getting Marriage / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? / How I Emptied My Bank Account To The Last Zero To Have A Feeling Of Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.