Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Confession: How I Bleep My Dirty 19years Ashawo For Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: How I Bleep My Dirty 19years Ashawo For Free (2523 Views)

What Kind Of Weather Is This? My Dirty Mind Is Thinking A Lot / My Dirty Gf / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How I Bleep My Dirty 19years Ashawo For Free by gamelove: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
My Dirty Little LovePeddler. I decide to surprise you and pick you up after the club. I park the car outside and while I wait I watch the pussy walking by and think about how I am going to have you tonight. You exit the club with a tall attractive male. When I am about to attract your attention I notice your hand is on the guy’s ass and both of you are flirting shamelessly. Standing right outside the club you pull the guy towards you and you begin kissing. He places his thigh between your legs and you rub yourself against him once before pulling down the hem of your figure-hugging short dress. Taking him by the hand you lead your date into the alley. I drive the car around the block and enter the alley from the opposite direction with my headlights off. I see your silhouette push the guy up against the wall and to my delight I see you drop to your knees in front of him. In the darkness the car creeps silently closer until I have a perfect view of the two of you. Dirty lil slut I think to myself as I roll down the car window. In the quiet of the alley I can hear you both moan and gasp and I can’t resist giving my swelling cock a firm squeeze. Ohhhhh! Bleep! I hear your

lover groan. I watch him push a hand down inside the front of your dress. Ohhhh Yes! You’re sucking me so good baby! I watch you purposefully work his cock between your lips and listen to him moaning with pleasure. It doesn’t take you long to bring him off. Moments later he grunts hard and curses as his hips jerk uncontrollably. Knowing how much you get off on having a guy unload in your mouth increases my enjoyment as I watch and I imagine just how wet your pussy must be right now as you hungrily swallow. When you get to your feet I immediately switch on my headlights and start the car. I am surprised when you casually walk towards me and lean in through the car window. Enjoy that Gary? You tease, giving me a wicked smile. I loved it. I confess, staring down the front of your dress. Now get in the back. You jump in and sit in the center of the back seat. I drive off and adjust the rear view mirror so that I can see you clearly. You knew I was watching? I ask, as I turn onto the main street. Yes! It was such a turn-on to know you were watching and enjoying. And he had a beautiful big cock that I loved having in my mouth. You slut! I groan. Did he Bleep your mouth good? I bleeped him! You correct me. And I’ll bet it’s the best Mouth Gig he’s ever had. He bought me like one drink and then ten minutes later I’m sucking him off like he was the last cock on earth. He was really cute though and I can’t stop thinking about his cock. Did he pu

full story at http://www.nairagist.com.ng

Re: Confession: How I Bleep My Dirty 19years Ashawo For Free by leverage(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mtchew dead story y'all so called erotic should learn to switch your writing game up

(1) (Reply)

. / I Think Marrying A Girl From Nairaland Is 100% possible / This Pastor Is Wanted For Murder And Ritual Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.