Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief (49858 Views)

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC" / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by chibuzorAbia: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
jomonic:
Innocent Chukwuma must not die in detention!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing will happen, he jumped bail and by so doing he is liable to ARREST!

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Hedonistically: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xisnin:
The senate should face the business of making laws.
Let EFCC do their job.
So the Senate should close its eyes to this monumental injustice that is capable of making a mockery of Nigeria before the international community? So the EFCC should continue doing it's job? What is its job, you bastard? So the EFCC does not know the way to Babachir Lawal's house where it desperately has a REAL job to do?

You're a walking corpse living on borrowed time, and you will meet your Waterloo before 7 working days. Sealed.

13 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Uzosaint(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
With all these happening one will expect me tomorrow to come and invest my hard earned money when the economy of the nation is now been handled and determined by some group of ethnic bigiot

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Mysselff2: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xisnin:
Let EFCC do their job.

And what is the job of the EFCC ?
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by mrim: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
what is this rubbish. y slapping his wife. this pple are just animalistic in nature..

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by ernieboy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
lilfreezy:
Omo shocked water don pass garri o as Senate don put mouth. Na to transfer my small change from GTB enter my fcmb acct. I no wan hear story o. GTB go soon freeze mavro grin
what are u waiting for? hope u know that there is already a judgement of about 8 billion against them, if the supreme court upholds the judgement of the lower courts, gtb is done for.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by chibuzorAbia: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Ekweremadu is using his position to push ethnic interest. This is wrong use of Senatorial proceedings and assets. Why is Senate running a parallel investigation to that of EFCC, do they not have confidence in EFCC?

Thank you, this is ridiculous and inviting anarchy further down the line.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by MayorofLagos(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I think he’s out now. The bank shouldn’t have arrested him. The bad publicity is bad for the bank but they would do just fine.

They can just apologize and settle this in house.

Which bank arrested him?

Are you paying attention at all?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
best senators of the year 2017

1 senator Abaribe

2 senator Dino

3 Senator Ben Bruce

109 Senator thief TA Orji
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by otokx(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mysselff2:

And what is the job of the EFCC ?

Good Question

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by sekundosekundo: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
the fool that slapped his wife should be sacked before COB today
Can you imagine such impunity?. Honestly I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by otokx(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Nothing will happen, he jumped bail and by so doing he is liable to ARREST!

Listen to yourself, did he jump bail after being found guilty by a court of law
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by resurgentxtian4: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Which bank arrested him?

Ok sorry. He was arrested by the EFCC at the instance of the bank.

Is that ok?
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by anyicash(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nna menh what kinda country is this? Intact #ENDTHISCOUNTRY
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by resurgentxtian4: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Which bank arrested him?

Oh sorry. He was arrested by the EFCC at the behest of Gtbank.

Is that ok?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by kelechi17(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xisnin:
Let EFCC do their job.
see ur smelly mouth u bigot

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by resurgentxtian4: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Ekweremadu is using his position to push ethnic interest. This is wrong use of Senatorial proceedings and assets. Why is Senate running a parallel investigation to that of EFCC, do they not have confidence in EFCC?

Let’s not make this tribal. I expect more from you as a veteran Yoruba man/nairalander.
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Hedonistically: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
greiboy:
I don't understand nairaland and the media trial

As far as I am concerned, efcc hasn't yet claimed they arrested the innosen guy
because of gt bank.

I don't get the whole point of this media trial

GT BANK can't get efcc to arrest the man just like that. There is definitely more to the story. I don't understand why people seek to solve a case through sentiment. I am disappointed at the way nairaland is milking this story.

I don't really understand why the senators have to pick sides on an issue that is yet to be investigated. There is always two sides to a story.

THE senators from the eastern region of the country are playing the JUDGE and the lawyer at the same time. I think they should be removed from any panel that maybe set up to investigate this case because of conflict of interest.

I am extremely disappointed at the way this issue is playing out.

You took your time to type seven useless paragraphs of meaningless nonsense. Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself? What's your point exactly? Did you read the EFCC's statement?

The EFCC claimed he was arrested for "jumping administrative bail" (whatever the smelly Bleep that means), based on a pending investigation by its capital markets bla bla bla division. Did you notice how they cleverly avoided stating EXACTLY THE CASE THEY HAVE AGAINST HIM? What is the bloody substantive issue that warranted his arrest?

What is the investigation about? WHAT IS THE CASE THE EFCC HAS AGAINST HIM? Why hasn't the EFCC clearly stated that up till now in spite of releasing a very useless and empty 'statement'?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by simeone007: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
FREE INNOSON

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Baroba(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
The Banana republic called Nigeria never fails to disappoint, a financial crime agency acting as Judge and the police; you wonder why someone people call Nigeria a glorified zoo. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I think he’s out now. The bank shouldn’t have arrested him. The bad publicity is bad for the bank but they would do just fine.

They can just apologize and settle this in house.

I pray so
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Guestlander: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Are innoson and Dangote on the same level? Please let’s always argue objectively and leave sentiments aside.

However I condemn the arrest of innoson for whatever reason because he’s a foremost industrialist in this nation.

Nobody is above the law, not even the president. But if the man is innocent I hope he is fully exonerated.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by obonujoker(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hedonistically:

So the Senate should close its eyes to this monumental injustice that is capable of making a mockery of Nigeria before the international community? So the EFCC should continue doing it's job? What is its job, you bastard? So the EFCC does not know the way to Babachir Lawal's house where it desperately has a job to do?

You're a walking corpse living on borrowed time, and you will meet your Waterloo before 7 working days. Sealed.

Bro, your last paragraph is too rash....Don't allow tribalist make you cross the line... pls...

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Melkizedeck: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xisnin:
Let EFCC do their job.

I wish to meet you one on one!

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by GoldHorse(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
.....if truly the wife of Innocent Chukwuma was slapped by a member of EFCC, something has to be done.....

It's statements like these with connotation of "justice according to status" that makes one ready to argue unfortunately and unnecessarily against simple matters.

It should be "the wife of ANYBODY" and not the wife of so and so big man.

See the senators making noise now! Pshhh! Justice for all and not for some!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Operette(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
lilfreezy:
Omo shocked water don pass garri o as Senate don put mouth. Na to transfer my small change from GTB enter my fcmb acct. I no wan hear story o. GTB go soon freeze mavro grin
grin grin grin
That's funny ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by merbenko: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
And you believe the EFCC side of the story right? Have the court order for his arrest because he fail to honour the invitation, don't be blind by sentiment
Hedonistically:

You took your time to type seven useless paragraphs of meaningless nonsense. Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself? What's your point exactly? Did you read the EFCC's statement?

The EFCC claimed he was arrested for "jumping administrative bail" (whatever the smelly Bleep that means), based on a pending investigation by its capital markets bla bla bla division. Did you notice how they cleverly avoided stating EXACTLY THE CASE THEY HAVE AGAINST HIM? What is the bloody substantive issue that warranted his arrest?

What is the investigation about? WHAT IS THE CASE THE EFCC HAS AGAINST HIM? Why hasn't the EFCC clearly stated that up till now in spite of releasing a very useless and empty 'statement'?
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by modik(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Maybe that's why their *737# on airtel platform stopped working.. ... Watching GT B in 4D�

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Academicwizman(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
lilfreezy:

Smart ass dude!. No time to waste time! Waste a minute and watch your Mavro frozen. Bro! NO TIME

3 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Biased Sinators

Most of them never liked Magu
Majority that reacted are facing EFCC for financial crimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.