Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief (49860 Views)

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC" / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Fourwinds: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
enigmaticlion:
if the ipob criminal was trying to defraud the bank, he should be locked up till he pays every dime. No sacred cows!!!!
Oya!! hurry to the market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by 9ja083: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Ekweremadu is using his position to push ethnic interest. This is wrong use of Senatorial proceedings and assets. Why is Senate running a parallel investigation to that of EFCC, do they not have confidence in EFCC?

Bad belle.
Bla bla bla bla bla. You dont have a sensible point.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by 9ja083: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
enigmaticlion:
if the ipob criminal was trying to defraud the bank, he should be locked up till he pays every dime. No sacred cows!!!!

You just made us to understand how foolish and stupid you are. At this point, your foolishness and stupidity is a very chronic one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by BudeYahooCom: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Stop this boasting. Nothing will happen to the bank. If the igbos don’t bank with them, other Nigerians will bank with them unless you are telling me igbos are richer than other Nigerians?

If you are a chairman, director or shareholder in the bank will you be happy about the negative PR the bank is getting.

Their customer base will take a hit, it may not ensure the bank goes moribund but significant damage will be done.
Let them continue on this trend and do an audit mid next year. Body go tell them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by kenkike(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Why ! why not!? A wife of a conquered man, questioning her lords force!
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by 9ja083: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
Useless senators, see them making sectional statements and vain attempt to protect a common criminal.

Innoson is not an honourable man, no different from the 2 by 2 shop cheats and hustlers in Lagos.

Even those with fish brain knows that innocent chukwuma is innocent. So you have no brain and no brain cells. I won't be surprise if your village ppl sacrificed it to the gods of your village.
Go get a good brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by 9ja083: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Xisnin post=63458958]The senate should face the business of making laws.
Let EFCC do their
You don't know anything about the Senate and their duties. Go back and learn.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hedonistically:

You took your time to type seven useless paragraphs of meaningless nonsense. Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself? What's your point exactly? Did you read the EFCC's statement?

The EFCC claimed he was arrested for "jumping administrative bail" (whatever the smelly Bleep that means), based on a pending investigation by its capital markets bla bla bla division. Did you notice how they cleverly avoided stating EXACTLY THE CASE THEY HAVE AGAINST HIM? What is the bloody substantive issue that warranted his arrest?

What is the investigation about? WHAT IS THE CASE THE EFCC HAS AGAINST HIM? Why hasn't the EFCC clearly stated that up till now in spite of releasing a very useless and empty 'statement'?
You are the person who took your time to type a load of crap. You certainly lack proper ability to comprehend. I said there are two sides to a case and every side deserves a fair hearing.

You said efcc claimed he didn't honor an invitation, which is enough to warrant an arrest of anyone under Nigeria law . Yet, your very partial lawmakers blaimed gt bank. Can't your brain process that there is definitely more to the story. You even claimed you don't know what it means for him not to honor an invitation from efcc, but find his arrest unacceptable. * Joker* cheesy

Furthermore, efcc only released a statement. They are yet to come up with a comprehensive report on why he was arrested. So why the media trial?.. is it an attempt to cover up something bigger?

You just typed a whole bunch of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lightening:

Why are they delaying their own version even after all the parties' versions are trending? Is It is very dumb of them ?. BTW, if they had solid grounds for the arrest, the media-philiac EFCC I know would have started trying Innoson in the cyberspace since yesterday.
or is it innoson flipping the script on them with his own media trail

Playing the ethnic card

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Innocent Chukwuma is now released on bail. Thank GOD.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by 9ja083: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
Useless senators, see them making sectional statements and vain attempt to protect a common criminal.

Innoson is not an honourable man, no different from the 2 by 2 shop cheats and hustlers in Lagos.

shocked even those with brain abnormalities are more reasonable than you. You sound like a rejected offering because your real face is like the gods of village. Nonsense in parenthesis.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by VERDA: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xisnin:
The senate should face the business of making laws.
Let EFCC do their job.

What stupid job are they doing,going about arresting people?,they claim he jumped bail yet no documentation to prove it,this country don tire me self,can they treat Dangote this way??

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by BudeYahooCom: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
jomonic:
Innocent Chukwuma is now released on bail. Thank GOD.

Afterall the gra gra, they still released him police/administrative bail? What have they achieve now? Both EFCC and GTB?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by VERDA: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
greiboy:
I don't understand nairaland and the media trial

As far as I am concerned, efcc hasn't yet claimed they arrested the innosen guy
because of gt bank.

I don't get the whole point of this media trial

GT BANK can't get efcc to arrest the man just like that. There is definitely more to the story. I don't understand why people seek to solve a case through sentiment. I am disappointed at the way nairaland is milking this story.

I don't really understand why the senators have to pick sides on an issue that is yet to be investigated. There is always two sides to a story.

THE senators from the eastern region of the country are playing the JUDGE and the lawyer at the same time. I think they should be removed from any panel that maybe set up to investigate this case because of conflict of interest.

I am extremely disappointed at the way this issue is playing out.

How else did you expect it to play out?,if the efcc has something on him,why don't they charge him with it,you arrest someone and almost 24 hours after you have not told him why you arrested him,cos honestly the whole story of jumping bail does not hold water.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
VERDA:

How else did you expect it to play out?,if the efcc has something on him,why don't they charge him with it,you arrest someone and almost 24 hours after you have not told him why you arrested him,cos honestly the whole story of jumping bail does not hold water.
check the thread by gt bank

The appeal court ordered the police to continue his prosecution, which was initially granted a stay by federal high court

Efcc is the arm of police that deals with financial crime that he was accused of

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by honestpoju: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
EFFC, Nigerian Police and SARS ,they are all the same thing. They need to be scrapped or reformed totally. They are criminals and agberos in uniform

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Alariiwo: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
GTBank and other Yoruba owned banks should be careful when dealing with these igbos.

Why didn't innoson approach Diamond bank? Igbos like taking Yorubas for granted and one day, all that nonsense will stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by TyrantInAsoRock: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bobby808:
We should all go into serious prayer session. If Buhari should win this election, that will be the end of the Ibos, Dasuki, GEJ and his famuly, as well as other people in detention because some are from enemy regions some are political and tribal enemies. We must cry to God. We suceeded when we prayed during Abacha government. We must remember if Buhari wins, since this will be his last tenure, he will bury people alive, even sef his cabal may blind this country and nothing will happen

God forbid

Infact if it's in saner clime we should be discussing his impeachment not his reelection

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by VERDA: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
greiboy:
check the thread by gt bank

The appeal court ordered the police to continue his prosecution, which was initially granted a stay by federal high court

Efcc is the arm of police that deals with financial crime that he was accused of

What I don't understand is the financial crime he is been accused of,same law courts ordered GT to pay him certain amount and the matter is now in the supreme court,what stopped EFCC from officially inviting him?,cos if they had,they would have presented documentation,they did not have to go arrest him commando style and portray him like a common criminal.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by NwaliE01: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
EFCC, Abeg come arrest my neighbour, he is owing me 5k and don't want to pay.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
VERDA:

What I don't understand is the financial crime he is been accused of,same law courts ordered GT to pay him certain amount and the matter is now in the supreme court,what stopped EFCC from officially inviting him?,cos if they had,they would have presented documentation,they did not have to go arrest him commando style and portray him like a common criminal.
no, it doesn't work that way

If the supreme court hasn't grant a stay of prosecution yet. The efcc can go ahead with the prosecution because his case was an existing one.

No, the appeal court couldn't have granted him any financial compensation because that was not the reason he sued gt bank and efcc. He sued them to grant a stay of prosecution, according to gt bank sources.

According to efcc, they invited him and he turned them down. They also claimed his arrest was done comando style because he resisted arrest.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by resurgentxtian4: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
TyrantInAsoRock:

God forbid

Infact if it's in saner clime we should be discussing his impeachment not his reelection

He will win. The only thing that can stop his 2nd coming is if he either chooses not to contest or he kicks the bucket.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by VERDA: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
greiboy:

If the supreme court hasn't grant a stay of prosecution yet. The efcc can go ahead with the prosecution because his case was an existing one.

No, the appeal court couldn't have granted him any financial compensation because that was not the reason he sued gt bank and efcc. He sued them to grant a stay of prosecution, according to gt bank sources.

According to efcc, they invited him and he turned them down. They also claimed his arrest was done comando style because he resisted arrest.

You don't expect efcc to say they did not invite him,let them present prove they invited him cos he claims they dis not,the efcc claimed 5 truck loads of thugs prevented them from taking him and you believed them,5 truck load?? Haba bro.You don't have to believe everything they say.
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by VERDA: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
greiboy:

You don't expect efcc to say they did not invite him,let them present prove they invited him cos he claims they did not,the efcc claimed 5 truck loads of thugs prevented them from taking him and you believed them,5 truck load?? Haba bro.You don't have to believe everything they say.
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by frankyychiji(f): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
lilfreezy:
Omo shocked water don pass garri o as Senate don put mouth. Na to transfer my small change from GTB enter my fcmb acct. I no wan hear story o. GTB go soon freeze mavro grin
Freeze Mavro!! grin grin grin
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by frankyychiji(f): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
InvestorProf:

OH LORD! Only those who know will relate grin grin grin grin grin
Ayam telling you! grin grin grin
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
VERDA:

You don't expect efcc to say they did not invite him,let them present prove they invited him cos he claims they did not,the efcc claimed 5 truck loads of thugs prevented them from taking him and you believed them,5 truck load?? Haba bro.You don't have to believe everything they say.
why don't you think the efcc invited him. His case has been with them since 2013.

Anyways, he should have turned himself in when he lost the case to stay his prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by frankyychiji(f): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
greiboy:
Are you sure about this?

Efcc hasn't given their version of the story?

Why the media trial since yesterday?
Has GTB come out to refute the allegations?
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
frankyychiji:
Has GTB come out to refute the allegations?
sure

There is a thread on it. Check the front page of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by frankyychiji(f): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
greiboy:
sure

There is a thread on it. Check the front page of nairaland
Definitely!
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Henri8: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
the fool that slapped his wife should be sacked before COB today
And I concur.
Re: Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief by Henri8: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
snipesdam:
I hope the summon GTB and give an ultimatum to pay before a certain period.

For that EFCC idiot that slapped his wife if true.... May the hand that slapped Rochas descend upon you anuofia!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.