Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo (33587 Views)

Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by ItsTutsi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
They both are crying because they will miss their marathon sex together..

2 Likes

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Pricelessangel0(f): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=DrinkLimca post=63460510]They both are crying because they will miss their marathon sex together.. [/quote/]

Are u sure you are OK? cos all your comment on nairaland have been senseless. stupid attention seeker
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jesus is my dad now. Touching
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
sirthisthickkal:
Ehm so what? She is not the first to cry on her wedding day neither would she be the last undecided

Uncle pls & pls just fokewe from here! Someone can't cry In peace again.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Daronyk(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
I guess it happened to u too for u to be so sure... if not, pls pray for your brain

2 Likes

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by NaijaElba(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
leverage:
sad e dey cry e no happy say e ugly pikin see husband
wereii

2 Likes

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Nwaoma198(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Can't wait for mine too smiley smiley 100% sure that my dad is going to cry too cry cry My surest dad grin grin
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by superrow: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
What a show of love between Father and daughter. Am moved.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Commissioner For Misfortune! Issokay we have noticed u.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Sike(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Both the 2nd, 3rd and 5th poster are not nice at all.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by VictorRomanov: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
sirthisthickkal:
Ehm so what? She is not the first to cry on her wedding day neither would she be the last undecided

Them force you to comment? Why not ignore if you've seen it before. You wouldn't be the first to do.

2 Likes

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
wow
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by superrow: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
What a show of love between Father and daughter. Am moved.
That slowpoke called drinklimca, is a product incestuous affair.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Evacroft: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Now i believe u are sick.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Ben4sure(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
leverage:
sad e dey cry e no happy say e ugly pikin see husband
Idiot! Make we see ur pix?
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by amazon14: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:

dude you are trying too hard to be dumb.

Please you people should stop replying Drinklimka he is trying hard to be popular
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
rubbish
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
praizblog:
That precious moment when daddy dont want to leave his previous ? daughter.

So so adorable

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/daddy-and-daughter-shed-tears-in-adorable-wedding-photo/

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Ben4sure(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Walahi! You no fit get sense again.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Olando06(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Previous daughter indeed... grin
praizblog:
That precious moment when daddy dont want to leave his previous daughter.

So so adorable

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/daddy-and-daughter-shed-tears-in-adorable-wedding-photo/

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Chevronstaff: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
THIS IS TRUE LOVE.....!!!! **Me likey**
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by seunfape(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:
p
dude you are trying too hard to be dumb.
e fit be true

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by anochuko01(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
I pray you don't wake up tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by castrol180(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is an emotional state between dad and daughter...

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by sirthisthickkal: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
VictorRomanov:

Them force you to comment? Why not ignore if you've seen it before. You wouldn't be the first to do.
why not ignore my comment if you have seen it before? Is it your comment? Btw, Commenting is my fundamental nairaland right and I can use it anyhow how I like
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by IfeomaRash(f): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The level of ur stupidity is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by gritzky1996aaaa: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
please nairalanders right now you guys are my last hope to win a competition. you guys don't know me but please I beg of you just take 1mins of your time and follow this link and simply LIKE THE VIDEO. Am begging

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcsOgY9jrHX/

please dont ignore this.I will be forever indebted to you but only God will reward you when seeking support too. thanks
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by onatisi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
you again !!!!!!
now i believe that stupidity can actually be a talent

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by sirthisthickkal: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
LexMacquin:

Uncle pls & pls just fokewe from here! Someone can't cry In peace again.
I just get annoyed when people cry dunno why undecided
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by XTLikeNat777: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
The mother is wicked o... Be like "please leave my man for me now.. Shey you get your own now?" The mother is so happy now.... Daughter and dad relationship ehn..
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Xisnin(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
I knew you must be a product of an incestuos relationship, no normal
human can be this dumb.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
why the emotional fuss I suspect they are fucking themselves secretly, Yoruba demons can do undo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" / When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.