Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo (33594 Views)

Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
IfeomaRash:
The level of ur stupidity is getting out of hand
most likely it is hereditary, it definitely runs in their family blood , he must have inherited it from his mother and father , that is why it is so easy for him to display it anytime
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by fuckpro: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
They both are crying because they will miss their marathon sex together..
...confirmed jobless and frustrated thing, better go and sought yourself out

2 Likes

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by lizychimamanda(f): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
WHAT

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by fredopareto(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=NairalandCS post=63461879][/re u normal

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by afbstrategies: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
It's tough to raise a daughter but thank God I have one. #mydaughtermylife cheesy
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Dearlord(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Most people quoting this idiot might be worse than what he had said.
Truth is bitter though.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Beejay3000(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:

dude you are trying too hard to be dumb.

Am sure you Father also did the same to your elder sister
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by bigdot1759(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
So u mean ur father. in law don Bleep ur wife tire b4 u. married her

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
sirthisthickkal:

I just get annoyed when people cry dunno why undecided

Lmao! Ur pupsy na soldier?
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by BlvckSoul(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:

grin grin

Kai, na wa o
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by BlvckSoul(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dearlord:
Most people quoting this idiot might be worse than what he had said.

Truth is bitter though.

grin

You still called him an idiot....smh

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by VictorRomanov: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
sirthisthickkal:

why not ignore my comment if you have seen it before? Is it your comment? Btw, Commenting is my fundamental nairaland right and I can use it anyhow how I like

It's a good thing you know about fundamental rights. Then you should know that the people in the picture reserve the rights to cry whenever they like.

By the way i can mention whoever i like. Gerrit??

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by OkokoDaniel: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

your Mumu don pass gari
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by joa2013: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
You deserve a hot slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Godwin978(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
osogbo weed in progress

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
You are a dondy

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by jiksman3: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
You need Jet Li beatings

2 Likes

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Deo1986(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
in old times, it was mothers who cries during their daughters weddings. Fathers just sit back and drink themselves daft. Are men going weak?
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by ocelot2006(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Are you stupid or something. If you've ever raised a child, then you'll understand the Father's emotion. From the child's birth, to watching her speak for the first time, her first walk, the way she looks at her daddy as her one and only super hero. Now she's all grown up and leaving her dad for her husband.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by sirthisthickkal: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
VictorRomanov:

It's a good thing you know about fundamental rights. Then you should know that the people in the picture reserve the rights to cry whenever they like.

By the way i can mention whoever i like. Gerrit??
It's a good thing you know about fundamental rights too. Then you should also know that I have the right to show my disdain whenever I like if I don't like the crying

By the way i can comment on any thread I like. Gerrit??
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by iberu001(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:

Thanks for that word bro. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by mmb(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
God will punish you tonight

2 Likes

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by tbase73(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
leverage:
sad e dey cry e no happy say e ugly pikin see husband
no brain

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Donjazzy12(m): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2017
praizblog:
That precious moment when daddy dont want to leave his previous daughter.

So so adorable

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/daddy-and-daughter-shed-tears-in-adorable-wedding-photo/

Incest everywhere!
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by TrendedNG(f): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

You are an animal

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by DianaJ(f): 1:37am On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:
sad e dey cry e no happy say e ugly pikin see husband
Hahaha u too get bad mouth
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by leverage(m): 2:27am On Dec 21, 2017
tbase73:
no brain
na your pikin no get brain
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by leverage(m): 2:29am On Dec 21, 2017
Ben4sure:
Idiot! Make we see ur pix?
why you wan use my picture self-service abi? f@ggot like you
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by Awoleesu(m): 3:16am On Dec 21, 2017
MatricNumber:
You mean, to be stupid?
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by dontbothermuch: 5:53am On Dec 21, 2017
miqos02:
u make him feel important by quoting him
Exactly
Re: Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo by sarwoods10(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Look at what you just said now and look at yourself, for all indications you possess 3 features
INSANITY
IMMATURITY
STUPIDITY

You be trying very hard to be dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins / Men, Why Did You Stop Marrying Two Or More Wives? / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.