Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Wife Tried To Commit Suicide Because Of This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Tried To Commit Suicide Because Of This (4350 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Tried To Commit Suicide Because Of This by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

You need to go for counselling, you are not managing your family properly, your wife is suicidal because of the way you treat her

Hmmmm....

A wife who spends rent money without an ironclad reason (like the child is dying) and husband's consent im this economy is extremely wicked.

OP should report her to her family and drop her there for Christmas till she is ready to disclose what's chasing her (if any because it could be a stunt to garner pity) and what she spent the money on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of WOTO-WOTO / Why Are Some Men Heartless / All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.