Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni (6607 Views)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Some girls can be very wicked sha. How can you do such a thing to someone who trained you through university. Same way I don't pity girls who get raped. You will take her to KFC, she will drink your ice cream and eat your sharwama. When you get home she will still say she is not in the mood. But you were in the mood to eat my food? Its so painful

so because you took a girl out to kfc and buy ice-cream meaning you must have sex with her and if she doesnt agree rape her

well done sir,you are the chief of immature brains.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Some men and their irrational brain, would killing her give him back the money? I keep saying it, don't train any girl in school with the hope that she'll marry you. Y'all ain't that altruistic,neither are the girls that loyal. Do the little you can easily write off as a bad debt.

Girls, he isn't your parent. Most parents train you with the hope that you'll grow and take care of them. How much more a random dude who owes you little or nothing.

Parents should also do well to train their kids. The male kids are forced into yahoo yahoo and other crimes. The girls, unable to do heavy crimes, resort to making men these men their sponsors, either on code through dating or outright prostitution. It shouldn't be so.

I don't even know who is more stupid between the above set of people. RIP to the lady.

Finally, The most reasonable comment on nairaland today. Rip to the lady.

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:
We are quick to blame the females. when they are the victims...What of females that sponsor guys and they end up losing and not getting proposed to, how do we advise they revenge cause some of us blame this guy oh...

Cc: Ubunja

Cc: lefulefu

Cc: Martin0
any person wey use sponsoring an individual in school as a sort of bargaining chip for marriage or love is desperate.if na so the person get money why not just use an open mind and sponsor who u want to sponsor without expecting a reward.ppl dey do am abi? grin
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by biacan(f): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:

any person wey use sponsoring an individual in school as a sort of bargaining chip for marriage or love is desperate.if na so the person get money why not just use an open mind and sponsor who u want to sponsor without expecting a reward.ppl dey do am abi? grin
Lefulefu and marriage story's ehhhhhhhh

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
biacan:
Lefulefu and marriage story's ehhhhhhhh
hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah na wa ooogrin
Nor be small tin we dey see for life oogringrin

How about girl wey dey sponsor men then atlast the man nor go marry them..
So how u go take see this kin one?grin
such a babe na mumu too.why must u sponsor someone cos he promise to marry u cheesy.if u must sponsor do it with an open mind without expecting a reward in the end cheesy.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:

such a babe na mumu too.why must u sponsor someone cos he promise to marry cheesy.if u must sponsor do it with an open mind without expecting a reward in the end cheesy.

Instead of sponsor, why not propose and then train the person as a wife? Is it this hard?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

Instead of sponsor, why not propose and then train the person as a wife? Is it this hard?
dats how smart men do it.naija guys hardly fall for this training scam so i am surprised how this one happen.say a babe blackmail me that i must sponsor her and her siblings in school in exchange for marriage and she expect me to fall for dat scam grin grin grin.i dey madt grin.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:

dats how smart men do it.naija guys hardly fall for this training scam so i am surprised how this one happen.say a babe blackmail me that i must sponsor her and her siblings in school in exchange for marriage and she expect me to fall for dat scam grin grin grin.i dey madt grin.

That isn't love oh, that's slave buying...Love should not have conditions. Are people sane at all? The moment love has and gives conditions, it's dented oh..
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Jupxter:

That isn't love oh, that's slave buying...Love should not have conditions. Are people sane at all? The moment love has and gives conditions, it's dented oh..
unfortunately dats how it is.a number of parents sell their dauthers to men who will sponser them in exchange for marriage or sometimes its the ladies who sell themselves.. poverty tinzs.when yawa gas na wetin dey happen be this .
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
lefulefu:

unfortunately dats how it is.a number of parents sell their dauthers to men who will sponser them in exchange for marriage or sometimes its the ladies who sell themselves.. poverty tinzs.when yawa gas na wetin dey happen be this .

Na the yahoo spirit. Parents see their children live big life and they don't ask questions...Parents want to be delivered from poverty by force..Na their way !
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Oyebee91(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ I'll rather live with Geoffrey Dahmer and Jack the ripper... than this guy...

Why? Because I know who they are. ∆
geffrey dahmer! !!!!what a damn serial killer he was
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by tunize(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
I wonder why some guyz have dis metality of any little stuf u feel u gt for a girl d nxt tin na sex.....well na as d girls to be shall cos na dem dey put themselves fot were dem go take advantage of dem...back to d issue wat is done is done(d guy own dey front karma)..girls should nvr start wat they can nvr finish moral lesson.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Jodha(f): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
simiboy22:

Do that to a guy like me,
I will kill u and kill all ur relatives that enjoyed my money undecided undecided

I pity yhu....poverty mentality wan finish yhu...spits ...
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by amunkita(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Parents please train your children in school to avoid insults and stories that touches the heart, I won't let any man train me in school.

Can u imagine angry.

But can I train u after school
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
amunkita:

But can I train u after school
Ahhaahhahaha.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by amunkita(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Ahhaahhahaha.

Ayam serious nah
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
amunkita:

Ayam serious nah
Someone that has been trained in school cannot be untrained.

Abeg how you wan take do am?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by amunkita(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Someone that has been trained in school cannot be untrained.

Abeg how you wan take do am?

Train u on how to take care our kids.. cool
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
amunkita:

Train u on how to take care our kids.. cool
"Our kids", abeg o, I be person future wife. sorry dear.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by amunkita(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
"Our kids", abeg o, I be person future wife. sorry dear.

U see, I am getting you a form Asap to join the convent...
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
amunkita:

U see, I am getting you a form Asap to join the convent...
Badoo sneh.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by amunkita(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Badoo sneh.

Copying ya..
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by amunkita(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Badoo sneh.

Which state u dey Badoostardize, make I know if u would be taking me to Mr. Biggs to eat Gala nd ribenna...
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
amunkita:

Which state u dey Badoostardize, make I know if u would be taking me to Mr. Biggs to eat Gala nd ribenna...
It should be the other way round, I dey East.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by amunkita(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
It should be the other way round, I dey East.

Enugu??
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 21, 2017
GraGra247:
Here's to the numerous foolish ladies that think they can fraudulently drain a man financially by giving him high hopes:-........

... You may not always be lucky !!!

-> Here's to the man that killed this lady:-.....

... by ending her life you ended yours. There are many sweet payback options you could've exploited without shedding blood.

Finally, I will not conclude cos I've not heard the girl's side of the story.

Could you pls list those sweet payback options you stated without shedding blood?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by simiboy22: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jodha:

I pity yhu....poverty mentality wan finish yhu...spits ...
Lol, I pray it happens to you,
U will know that poverty isn't in any case affecting this..
I'm not poor anyways tongue
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by anuofia(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jodha:
The guy is a psycho ....nah him be the first guy to train girl for school?...

He should be burnt alive...wah rabbish....

Killing her is way too extreme...although the lady should have told him she's no longer interested earlier... But that doesn't give him the right to take her life...
man is a beast!neva you bring out the beast in them!
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Jodha(f): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
simiboy22:

Lol, I pray it happens to you,
U will know that poverty isn't in any case affecting this..
I'm not poor anyways tongue

I didn't say yhure poor...yhu just have poverty mentality...

It will never happen to me...God forbid ...
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by Jodha(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
cry
anuofia:
man is a beast!neva you bring out the beast in them!

Noted...
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni by simiboy22: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Jodha:

I didn't say yhure poor...yhu just have poverty mentality...

It will never happen to me...God forbid ...
WoW, you are poor and u have rich mentality grin
That's good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.