Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances (67656 Views)

Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / Sex Doll: A Man Disfigured His Doll After Going 10 Rounds With Tramaldol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by TheDemola: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Check out what a man did to the car of a lady who rejected his relationship advances.

This is what happened to me when I said no to a man btw.

https://twitter.com/puurpleprincess/status/1542365507956772866?t=4_emviVk_-je--qeS_niug&s=19

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by TheDemola: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Wahala dey o! Na by force to date now?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Fahdiga(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2022
That man is a potential rapist

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by TONY042(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Many are mad but few are in the streets.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Insecure man.. cheesy
Later they say they can do without women.. grin

This is what most wannabe redpillers will do once they get rejected..why do you think they despise women?cos they got rejected.. grin

Modified:Fp again.. grin.. seriously what's the problem with most men and insecurity tho..can't you understand it..I ain't interested.. grin
Must these dumbo wannabe redpillers display their lack of intelligence? undecided
How can you do this to a lady cos she rejected ya... grin
Glad she said no...dude might murder her in the relationship... grin

The man should be sentenced to life imprisonment for this.. grin

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by dollynnn(f): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Baba's ego was brutally bruised

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by metaluterus(f): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2022
The guy's unhappy. Obviously for guys, they feel they can't really break down and cry, so sad it's out of the question.
Some guys just can't deal with getting rejected because they expected to get a yes, and they know they just lost all hope of getting to be with their (current) dream girl, so they get mad. Other guys just play it off or accept it and get over it, like everyone should. Usually guys who get mad don't have good personalities and are self-centered or self-entitled, so it's probably a good thing you reject them

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Cypress042(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
When did relationship become must in Nigeria grin

He's not a real niggar mhen grin
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by JASONjnr(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Disfigured is a wrong word to use...

She probably enjoyed wasting his precious time and ended up telling him NO.... Dude couldn't handle it.... Probably after hoping on smashing the poonani after the time out...

4 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by airminem(f): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Entitlement. Plain and simple. Guys who become hostile and aggressive when they are told no believe they are owed a chance, which is absolutely not the case. We Women have every single right to decline a man’s advances; he is owed NOTHING. If you reject a guy and he responds with a tantrum, you have made the right decision and may have dodged a literal bullet...grin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nonexisting: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2022
See how simps are going about disgracing kings. If you ask a vaginarian out and she says no, ask her what she charges for the night and I bet you, she will name her price. If the pussy is worth it, negotiate a good price and fucck her and if it's not worth it, bounce. What is so hard in that, huh?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Godada(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2022

No woman is worth this sort of tantrum from a guy.

It's understandable that guys could get emotionally invested in a lady, but most times, guys should value their self respect.

He has succeeded in proving her right that she made the right decision.

Aside the superficial packaging: most women are the same under the hood.

16 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
Disfigured is a wrong word to use...

She probably enjoyed wasting his precious time and ended up telling him NO.... Dude couldn't handle it.... Probably after hoping on smashing the poonani after the time out...
Don't defend idiocy... It wouldn't kill you... Someone wasted your time doesnt give you the right to do this... Unless you're a temperamental fool... And the man was rejected so we know the lady didn't do anything to upset him... If you can't take a no, you're not ready to date...

All the women who were fu**ed and dumped, they have the right to do this? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by JASONjnr(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:
Don't defend idiocy... I wouldn't kill you... Someone wasted your time doesnt give you the right to do this... Unless you're a temperamental fool... And the man was rejected so we know the lady didn't do anything to upset him... If you can't take a no, you're not ready to date...

All the women who were fu**ed and dumped, they have the right to do this? undecided

Was I?

Lots of women have stabbed men for dumping them... And we don't want to talk about this.

Dude couldn't take it, not because he wanted anything serious but just for sex and she sensed that and rejected him. He's not a fool, he's just a kid who's yet to learn about rejections.

People grow...

6 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

Was I?

Lots of women have stabbed men for dumping them... And we don't want to talk about this.

Dude couldn't take it, not because he wanted anything serious but just for sex and she sensed that and rejected him. He's not a fool, he's just a kid who's yet to learn about rejections.

People grow...
An adult who behaves like a kid is a fool... He's had years to learn, at this point he's irredeemable... Even a teenager wouldn't act this way... undecided

And the women who stabbed the men who turned them down, were they being childish too? Should we give them some space and time to 'grow'? undecided

What he did is a crime... God knows he could have hurt the woman...

Imagine you go to a bar... A girl tries to talk to you... You turn her down cause she's not your type... She goes out and wrecks your car... Would you think it's understandable? And she's probable in her late 20s / thirties... Maybe forty something... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by incandescentena: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2022
airminem:
Entitlement. Plain and simple. Guys who become hostile and aggressive when they are told no believe they are owed a chance, which is absolutely not the case. We Women have every single right to decline a man’s advances; he is owed NOTHING. If you reject a guy and he responds with a tantrum, you have made the right decision and may have dodged a literal bullet...grin

REALLY?!

Why do women assume it is only women who do the rejecting?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by JASONjnr(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:
An adult who behaves like a kid is a fool... He's had years to learn, at this point he's irredeemable... Even a teenager wouldn't act this way... undecided

And the women who stabbed the men who turned them down, were they being childish too? Should we give them some space and time to 'grow'? undecided

Imagine you go to a bar... A girl tries to talk to you... You turn her down cause she's not your type... She goes out and wrecks your car... Would you think it's understandable? And she's probable in her late 20s / thirties... Maybe forty something... undecided

Not justifying his actions and I hope you don't support women when they act irrational?
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Joystic: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
metaluterus:
The guy's unhappy. Obviously for guys, they feel they can't really break down and cry, so sad it's out of the question.
Some guys just can't deal with getting rejected because they expected to get a yes, and they know they just lost all hope of getting to be with their (current) dream girl, so they get mad. Other guys just play it off or accept it and get over it, like everyone should. Usually guys who get mad don't have good personalities and are self-centered or self-entitled, so it's probably a good thing you reject them

Shut up. How many rejections have you dealt with in your life? If you have the guts ask out the first guy you find cute when next you go out. Useless appendage like you...

6 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Joystic: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:

Are you dumb? He did not wreck the car but poured shits on it... which was very well deserved.

I know how mannerless girls like you, disrespect men in the name of rejection.

Men would never do such even if they're not interested in a lady who approaches them.
It's called maturity, something which your ilks are bereft of.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by MikeofKd(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Man has probably invested a lot in that girls life , prob giving her his time and affection even his money as well . D issue with women is that they know they can’t date you but would lead you on ,I’ve had girls call me the sweetest names and even done the sweetest things for me but no they can’t date me ,it’s really frustrating at times , so I understand very well wat the guy Is feeling .

Baba should just let it go , better ones would find him eventually. Him no need all these ones wey him Dey do , Make him just go smoke loud or AZ ,him go laugh about the matter wen the market don enta him system wella.

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
I don't know why some guys can be so insecure.

That was how a guy knocked on my door by 6:30am telling me how he 's in love with me bla bla bla. I gave him the benefit of doubt and was accomodating. I listened to all he had to say and told him to give me time to process everything. And we should start from being friends first since I basically know nothing about him. Only that day, 12 missed calls. Demanding midnight calls too angry

Only for him to visit me the next day again. After talking and everywhere went quiet for a while. I took out my phone and was texting my friends. Oga started asking me "why I was chatting with another man in his presence?". I thought it was a joke o but he even wanted to know who I was chatting with, man or woman undecided. That I m disrespecting him.
I just got fed up and showed him the door.

Na wa o, we are not yet friends and u don start to dey "overdo".

12 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by blinking001(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na wa
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Streetmovement(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Men dey run away from relation/problemship, this one dey go dey mumu anyhow on top wetin be say na you go still lose at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by MufasaLion: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Toxic man.

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by AZControversial(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin
Lol. Not what happened to you..... but your car.
It bore the brunt for your refusal.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by kingamaa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na by force

Thank God you said no

A beg go wash your car
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Dalil8: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Losing your shit like this cuz she said NO is downgrading. Plus it ain't worth it.

Don't ever show these hoes that you fear rejection. They prey on your fear. Makes them feel like they special but we all know who the real prize is.

I would have walked out on her with my shoulders raised high and a big smile on my face after she said no. It'll give her alot to think about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by inoki247: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Where all this mumu man dey crawl out from sef u no fit go find anoda woman if one reject u...

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yessir!

Well, you gotta wipe some bi$ches off
You gotta run off on the plug
You gotta shoot at some niggas

Let them know you don’t give no fuxks
If you really bout that life then nigga show em you bout yo business
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Maxxim: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
One bitter feminist moderator behind these news I'm seeing, the series of news making frontpage proofs that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.