Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) (43973 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by BabylonCruise(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:
I would have slapped her harder for addressing me in ibo language
I hope ur mother get slapped for being proud of her language. it's he-goats like you that turn to wife beaters.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by ItsTutsi(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
a proud one!! u thought u had monopoly for it undecided
Rehabilitation:

But you're also a well known tribal bigot here.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Splashme: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
hypertension:

Why are you always "VERY IMMATURE" in this forum. I know out there you behave responsibly...or you dont have home training?

People like you should be banned from this forum. U create division with you very tribal comments.

I have many Igbo friends and im sure they dont even know there is a beef existing with the yorubas

Please grow up. Dont see this as an insult but work on yourself. Apart from kids, there a grown ups or matured people here.

Thanks in advance
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by ceononi: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Na wah o.
The emotional response to what is essentially none of your business is unbelievable.
WORD! Only the wise can deduce what you wrote.Abeg take this cool body, you too much.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by bakila: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
DedeNkem:

I'm not a mugu like you that would do nothing If you know who I'm, you will be shaking on your sit now.

I've f*ucked a lot of people up who tried sh*it on me, including a policeman. I crippled two heavily armed robbers in my home with my bare hands. I chose to not kill them because I value life. Police commissioner personally congratulated me and even said if I had killed them, it would be deemed a self defence case.

I hate to blow my horn, people who know me do it for me.

So crawl back into your coward cave and watch big boys plays!
Honouable so you are on nairaland! Well you are still small fish going by what you wrote up there. If police, army or other law enforcement agents come visiting; you should behave yourself. You may end up in a mental asylum, from the use of minimal force to tackle your gragra.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DedeNkem: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
bakila:

Honouable so you are on nairaland! Well you are still small fish going by what you wrote up there. If police, army or other law enforcement agents come visiting; you should behave yourself. You may end up in a mental asylum, from the use of minimal force to tackle your gragra.

You have no clue. You're the type that would allow someone who has a small pen-knife to rape your wife while you watch and do absolutely nothing.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by bakila: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2017
DedeNkem:

You have no clue. You're the type the allow someone who has a small pen-knife to rape your wife while you watch and do absolutely nothing.
Please dont share a real life story affecting you family on Nairaland.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Bridget95(f): 5:22am On Dec 22, 2017
mofedamijo:

Lmao helped which Nigerians,you know next to nothing,you even included dangote,now go check how much dangote,mike adenuga,jim ovia and the rest,go check how much they have invested in Nigeria and how many pple they have taken off the job market,and how mcuh they have spent in social responsibilities............stinking thinking,take your emotions out of this.
In all sincerity i think this belong to the gutters.when a man knows next to nothing on how to engage in intellectual discuss he resort to insults.

If not for Innoson's timely interventions by providing the much needed fighter aircraft parts,boko haram would have reached your door step and that of those billionaires you mentioned.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Bridget95(f): 5:27am On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=Guestlander post=63471059]

Assuming everything you wrote is true, that doesn't absolve him from fulfilling his obligations to financial institutions he deals with.
Citing his businesses in Nigeria is a good strategy for him, the population of Lagos alone is almost equal to the population of the whole of ? did you not read it thatn innoson has paid the loan and won Gtbank in court severally?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Bridget95:
In all sincerity i think this belong to the gutters.when a man knows next to nothing on how to engage in intellectual discuss he resort to insults.

If not for Innoson's timely interventions by providing the much needed fighter aircraft parts,boko haram would have reached your door step and that of those billionaires you mentioned.
Did i hear u say fighter jets,u gon die of ignorance little girl,every equipment used by the Nigerian forces was given and bought from u.s,the u.k and her allies,innoson doesnt produce fighter jets wake up,do u have an idea what it takes to produce a fighter jet,re u serious right now,u knw next to nothing jeeezzzzzzzzzzzz,now take ur silly little behind off my mentions n go back to school,damn
Now let me school you,he was asked to supply spare parts for the alpha jet to be built which has not even started yet,what they did was sign an agreement.
In 2013, Nigeria began taking steps to bring its Alpha Jet fleet back into service, upgrading 13 of the original 24 into serviceable condition, due to an urgent need for strike aircraft to participate in air support missions for counter insurgency operations against Boko Haram.[47] In March 2016, Nigerian car manufacturer Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) signed a supply agreement with the Nigerian Air Force to supply components and various spare parts for the Alpha Jet,In 2015, Nigeria ordered four additional aircraft from the United States; these aircraft had been de-militarized and prepared for civilian operations, however Nigeria had reportedly returned two of these to an unspecified armed configuration by early 2016.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by frikpus: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2017
dafeyankee:
This Innoson is a criminal.

And his wife a liar.

He got caught trying to swindle the bank.
ure useless for saying this.Go get a life useless idiot.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DedeNkem: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
bakila:

Please dont share a real life story affecting you family on Nairaland.

It touched you, right? Because my point is true.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DedeNkem: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
BabylonCruise:

I hope ur mother get slapped for being proud of her language. it's he-goats like you that turn to wife beaters.

Don't mind that imb*ecile (BabylonCruise), who is willing and proud to slap a woman! I guess the id*iot has done it before.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by SopuruEgbodo(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cry cry babies! They want a country where stealing is not Corruption...

Useless Senators!

Who is this empty head na?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Bridget95(f): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
mofedamijo:

Did i hear u say fighter jets,u gon die of ignorance little girl,every equipment used by the Nigerian forces was given and bought from u.s,the u.k and her allies,innoson doesnt produce fighter jets wake up,do u have an idea what it takes to produce a fighter jet,re u serious right now,u knw next to nothing jeeezzzzzzzzzzzz,now take ur silly little behind off my mentions n go back to school,damn
Now let me school you,he was asked to supply spare parts for the alpha jet to be built which has not even started yet,what they did was sign an agreement.
In 2013, Nigeria began taking steps to bring its Alpha Jet fleet back into service, upgrading 13 of the original 24 into serviceable condition, due to an urgent need for strike aircraft to participate in air support missions for counter insurgency operations against Boko Haram.[47] In March 2016, Nigerian car manufacturer Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) signed a supply agreement with the Nigerian Air Force to supply components and various spare parts for the Alpha Jet,In 2015, Nigeria ordered four additional aircraft from the United States; these aircraft had been de-militarized and prepared for civilian operations, however Nigeria had reportedly returned two of these to an unspecified armed configuration by early 2016.
now that you agreed that innoson provided alpha jets parts from his company to the Nigerian air forces which helped in containing boko haram,you can now craw back into your shell that he contributed even more to stop the enemy from reaching your door step and that of those greedy billionares even though it was a business deal between him and Nigeria and someone of his standing does not deserve the treated he got from EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Bridget95:
now that you agreed that innoson provided alpha jets parts from his company to the Nigerian air forces which helped in containing boko haram,you can now craw back into your shell that he contributed even more to stop the enemy from reaching your door step and that of those greedy billionares even though it was a business deal between him and Nigeria and someone of his standing does not deserve the treated he got from EFCC.
Omg u still did nt read damn.....they have not started the damn project yet they only signed an agreement,am done,cant deal.what!!!!!!!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by nku5: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

They never see anything
#GTBPayTheMoney

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) / FG Lifts Ban On 41 Imported Items / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 46th Birthday. Pictured With His Wife & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.