Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) (43904 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Sultannayef: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cry cry babies! They want a country where stealing is not Corruption...

Useless Senators!

You're very stupid. F.uck you. If I had the opportunity, I would take ya life. Yes, I said it.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2017
horsepower101:
My blood is boiling.

In 2009, When innoson newly started his car manufacturing, the Ghanaian government came to Nigeria with delegates to visit his factory. At the end of the visit, they offered him land, guaranteed government support and tax incentives to leave Nigeria and come to Ghana. Innoson refused and said that he would rather stay with Nigeria. Mind you Nigerian government didn't do anything for him at that time. If anything, Nigerian government was busy seizing his goods at apapa wharf.

This is a lesson to igbos willing to sacrifice everything for Nigeria. It is not worth it. Never forget to diversify your assets all over Africa if possible and hold some of your wealth in foreign currency and bank.

Lol! That fraudster used fake documents to dupe GTbank to obtain a loan of N2.4B

You r a fool

Keep boiling like that cos your tribe man is nothing but a common thief

Ghana has their local car factory, the cars made by Ghanaian company is called Kantanka

Stop allowing your egotistical tribe men to deceive you with lies

Ghana ll never allow him to operate in their country cos Ghana foreign investment policy ll kill Innoson business before it starts in Ghana.

Ordinary film makers were restrained with all sort of laws so as to protect local companies

Only Igbos are gullible to swallow all lies being spewed their kinsmen

It was Nigeria minister for trade with other business entourage that invited their counterparts to see what Innoson is doing in the East. Nigeria govt made it happen

That man is nothing but a thief who borrowed that money with fake documents

He is lucky this is not USA where he ll get nothing less than 80years in prison

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Olafemiwa: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2017
They don't have a right to slaped someone wife, the EFCC officer mush charge to court for slapping someone wife. Is very wrong.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Bridget95(f): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Na wah o.
The emotional response to what is essentially none of your business is unbelievable.
Did you know that innoson has helped Nigeria more than any other billionaire most especially dangote who has received government help from one administration to another even though he started his company in 2009? chief chukwuma help provided much needed warplanes spare parts and hardwares when Nigeria could not get them to service it warplanes elsewhere. Did you know that chief chukwuma helped to engaged hundred of Niger delta agitators in the presidential amnesty program in his contribution to peace in Nigeria and Niger delta. did you know that this man has employed many. did you know that this man was offered everything by the Ghanaian govt yet settled for Nigeria? what did he get in return arrest and assault. container seizure at the ports,justice denial after winning Gtbank severally in court. ask yourself questions
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cry cry babies! They want a country where stealing is not Corruption...

Useless Senators!
Ashawo kobokobo talking as usual.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Guestlander: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Bridget95:
Did you know that innoson has helped Nigeria more than any other billionaire most especially dangote who has received government help from one administration to another even though he started his company in 2009? chief chukwuma help provided much needed warplanes spare parts and hardwares when Nigeria could not get them to service it warplanes elsewhere. Did you know that chief chukwuma helped to engaged hundred of Niger delta agitators in the presidential amnesty program in his contribution to peace in Nigeria and Niger delta. did you know that this man has employed many. did you know that this man was offered everything by the Ghanaian govt yet settled for Nigeria? what did he get in return arrest and assault. container seizure at the ports,justice denial after winning Gtbank severally in court. ask yourself questions

Assuming everything you wrote is true, that doesn't absolve him from fulfilling his obligations to financial institutions he deals with.
Citing his businesses in Nigeria is a good strategy for him, the population of Lagos alone is almost equal to the population of the whole of Ghana, South African companies are not tripping over each other to come to Nigeria for nothing.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Ruggedpen: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2017
hypertension:

Why are you always "VERY IMMATURE" in this forum. I know out there you behave responsibly...or you dont have home training?

People like you should be banned from this forum. U create division with you very tribal comments.

I have many Igbo friends and im sure they dont even know there is a beef existing with the yorubas

Please grow up. Dont see this as an insult but work on yourself. Apart from kids, there a grown ups or matured people here.

Thanks in advance
Bro there is no beef, this forum doesn't required atitude test to get into it . The flat head and afonjas of thing is just for fun, from my point of view and the information available, the case is already in court and I believe what court needed is for them to invite the Auditor to come and explain his findings to court. Bro for ur information I am searching for job. I am an igbo (flat head) God bless Nigeria and her people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by karli4nia(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2017
hypertension:

Why are you always "VERY IMMATURE" in this forum. I know out there you behave responsibly...or you dont have home training?

People like you should be banned from this forum. U create division with you very tribal comments.

I have many Igbo friends and im sure they dont even know there is a beef existing with the yorubas

Please grow up. Dont see this as an insult but work on yourself. Apart from kids, there a grown ups or matured people here.

Thanks in advance

Ahaa! Its kinda apparent the reason behind this ur moniker- Hypertension... U better stay off this forum since it appears u get so bothered by mere cyber forum comments..

Don't also take this as an insult but you even need a hell more work on yourself. Muchas gracias..
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by iswallker(m): 1:01am On Dec 21, 2017
hypertension:

Thanks in advance

Am looking at the comment with a magnifying glass to see tribal comment...

None found..

Except yours...

shocked
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by baddosky1: 1:04am On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:
This Innoson is a criminal.

And his wife a liar.

He got caught trying to swindle the bank.

The fact that the man who birthed you is a criminal does not mean Innoson is one. His accomplishment surpasses the dreams and aspirations of the whole existing and unborn males in your kindred till the world comes to an end!

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DianaJ(f): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=dafeyankee post=63461727]This Innoson is a criminal.

And his wife a liar.

He got caught trying to swindle the bank.[/quote

Where u there? Say wat you know

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DedeNkem: 2:23am On Dec 21, 2017
If a dirty st*upid ab*oki comes to my home and slaps my wife, I will make he leaves my home in a casket!!

They abuse women in the North and he thought he could do so to Southern women. If I were this lady, I would smashed his testicles!

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by maestroferddi: 2:23am On Dec 21, 2017
ProWalker:
I would have slapped her harder for addressing me in ibo language
Are you really okay?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by bakynes(m): 2:37am On Dec 21, 2017
The FG should just let the Igbos get their Biafra, we are tired of all these victim mentality from them.

So if Police or any anti crime/fraud organization arrest them for a crime committed, it is because they are Igbos Like all Igbos are saints that do not commit crime.

EFCC arrest Hausa-Fulani,Yoruba,Ibibio,Edo,Igala etc everyday, we don't ever hear them bring up sentiments and victimization, why must it always be Igbos.

I knew the EFCC cannot arrest this man without him doing something criminal.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by princenaira(m): 2:42am On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:
This Innoson is a criminal.

And his wife a liar.

You are very wicked and your wife must surely be slapped by this same forces one day. What you wish others must also come to you

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by tealaw(m): 2:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Ugly wife. I bet she was struggling with police.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 2:55am On Dec 21, 2017
horsepower101:
My blood is boiling.

In 2009, When innoson newly started his car manufacturing, the Ghanaian government came to Nigeria with delegates to visit his factory. At the end of the visit, they offered him land, guaranteed government support and tax incentives to leave Nigeria and come to Ghana. Innoson refused and said that he would rather stay with Nigeria. Mind you Nigerian government didn't do anything for him at that time. If anything, Nigerian government was busy seizing his goods at apapa wharf.

This is a lesson to igbos willing to sacrifice everything for Nigeria. It is not worth it. Never forget to diversify your assets all over Africa if possible and hold some of your wealth in foreign currency and bank.
Is capital oil not doing well,is coscharis not doing well,is jim ovia not doing well,is tony elumelu not doing well...............i will count 20 igbo businessmen in Nigeria today making thier money,u pple attach so much emotions into everything as if some1 is hunting you guys,whereas you hunting urselfs, jimoh ibrahim was arrested,same with otedola,yet the yorubas didnt shout.....damn,stinking thinking.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 3:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Bridget95:
Lmao helped which Nigerians,you know next to nothing,you even included dangote,now go check how much dangote,mike adenuga,jim ovia and the rest,go check how much they have invested in Nigeria and how many pple they have taken off the job market,and how mcuh they have spent in social responsibilities............stinking thinking,take your emotions out of this.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Accymanny(m): 3:12am On Dec 21, 2017
deji17:

The man resisted arrest. That is unlawful. Where do you do that and get away with it? Innosson is not above the law. The woman and Innosson are lucky that they were not shot.
And you call yourself a human being

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Truflexunits(m): 3:23am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=dafeyankee post=63461727]This Innoson is a criminal.

And his wife a liar.

Mr. Man any fact to back your claim? And how do you react to the arraignment of olumide David aderinokun? What do you do for a living if I may ask you..... Judge not those who you cannot fit into their standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Burgerlomo: 4:55am On Dec 21, 2017
horsepower101:
My blood is boiling.

Don't worry yourself bro. God will surely see him through his arrest is just the hand work of some mischief makers, Innocent didn't just make us proud as a nation but make the whole africa continent proud, the envious and enemies of progress will try but they will definitely failed cool
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DonBobes(m): 4:58am On Dec 21, 2017
WAT!!! SLAP keh!
Even my wife oluwacypris1 that i tak to d market n she spends time or I don't c her for a long time, i go der tinking someone is hurting her der. Talk more of somebody comin to my HOUSE n slaps my wife!!!! O boy I CANT EVEN IMAGINE WAT WILL HAPPEN TO D GUY AFTERWARDS.
I will just first fast, pray and ask God for forgiveness for wat m going to do to d guy.
worst, he is a tribalic idiot. Dat nails his coffin
WAT MY WIFE!!!! I no tak her play at all. U can kick, spit on me, slap me etc but my wife. I Thank God that He forgives. shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DonBobes(m): 4:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Don't worry yourself bro. God will surely see him through his arrest is just the hand work of some mischief makers, Innocent didn't just make us proud as a nation but make the whole africa continent proud, the envious and enemies of progress will try but they will definitely failed cool
Amen
BUT DAT SLAP!!!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by Rehabilitation: 4:59am On Dec 21, 2017
ItsTutsi:
just like what I said "I have never seen" I didn't generalize..but at least I have seen one now,it's all good
But you're also a well known tribal bigot here.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by kelechi17(m): 5:10am On Dec 21, 2017
adaxxy:
but he just said the truth why is it paining you ?
OR are you related to the debtor?
Tell you brother to go and service his loan he owed
im sure he bought d 3 court judgements he won so far against gtb..ask yourself how come has he won all the court cases against Gtbank so far....
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DonBobes(m): 5:14am On Dec 21, 2017
But y she go ask dat kin question "IS IT because WE ARE IGBOS " it's infuriating anyway but not worth a slap
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by DonBobes(m): 5:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Deo1986:
I am not Igbo neither am i Yoruba nor Hausa. I'm a proud Niger Deltan cool concerning the issue on hand, i would rather we get first hand information on why Innoson was arrested. Mind you he was first invited but he ignored the invitation, secondly, he hired thugs to chase away the EFCC operatives sent to arrest him(as alleged). My question is this; why should the Igbos tribalised every move by the government? As enlighnten as they are, are they suppose to play the victim on events not in their favour? If biafra is granted, wouldn't there be law enforcement agents? Wouldn't there be prisons? The EFCC would not invite anyone for no reason, they dont kill,go there clarify yourself and comeback. Whats the big deal? Igbo people dey fall my hands oo.

Is wat u just sed true, HE CHASED AWAY D SECURITY AGENTS SENT TO ARREST HIM.
But dat slap too much
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by bakila: 5:25am On Dec 21, 2017
DedeNkem:
If a dirty st*upid ab*oki comes to my home and slaps my wife, I will make he leaves my home in a casket!!

They abuse women in the North and he thought he could do so to Southern women. If I were this lady, I would smashed his testicles!
Hmmm. Pray you do not get visited by some kibd of people. They will slap you and your wife and lock you up on top.
... and nothing will happen.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by bakila: 5:27am On Dec 21, 2017
kelechi17:
im sure he bought d 3 court judgements he won so far against gtb..ask yourself how come has he won all the court cases against Gtbank so far....
Where are the CTCs of the judgments?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by learnedman(m): 5:42am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=63461666]Cry cry babies! They want a country where stealing is not Corruption...

Useless Senators![/quoteSHUT UP child of hate and bitterness, have u fared better in your corrupt free country
]
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by learnedman(m): 5:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Alariiwo:
And so?

You pass person wey dem fit slap? See the shameless thing talking.

Go and pay your debt to GTBank. Next time, meet your igbo brothers for loan, don't think you can play smart on a Yoruba man.

Thunder fire all of una.

SHUT UP your filthy mouth,child of hate and bitterness
Re: Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) by NwaliE01: 5:52am On Dec 21, 2017
hypertension:

Thanks in advance
just hope he understood your valid point here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 46th Birthday. Pictured With His Wife & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.