Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Myth About Photos: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Myth About Photos: (710 Views)

'bush Baby' Real Or Myth? / Light Skin Females All The Way? Is This A Myth Or Is It Slave Mentality? / Falling stars:A myth or legend.what do you think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myth About Photos: by queeneve: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2010
Do you think people who don't show photos of themselves on the threads or profile is HIDING SOMETHING?

Do you think that person is entitled to privacy regardless of what others think? I guess if they are on the run from the FBI, they wouldn't necessary post a photo huh?

Just wondering,
Re: Myth About Photos: by ohasol(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
not really, some don't have pic. since they were born they never take any picture while some can't upload maybe they don't look good when they take picture grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Myth About Photos: by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
everytime i try to take a picture, nothing shows. blank. just the wall behind me tongue tongue

if it's raining, the camera or phone shatters to pieces grin grin grin
Re: Myth About Photos: by ohasol(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2010
iceblue:

everytime i try to take a picture, nothing shows. blank. just the wall behind me tongue tongue

if it's raining, the camera or phone shatters to pieces grin grin grin
i think you need prayer
Re: Myth About Photos: by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^^ woreffa! i've been told it will take 365 days of fasting to take care of it but i can't be bothered. interested? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Myth About Photos: by Areaboy2(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
hmmm,  some ppl just never have the time to go around uploading a pic.  this isnt facebook aferall :d

but if u ask me i'll say everyone should put up their pic,  that way no one will post or reply crap anymore.  they have to protect their image that way, cheesy
Re: Myth About Photos: by queeneve: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2010
I see,
Re: Myth About Photos: by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2010
Funny you would say this with your photo-less profile grin grin grin
Re: Myth About Photos: by ohasol(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2010
iceblue:

^^^ woreffa! i've been told it will take 365 days of fasting to take care of it but i can't be bothered. interested? cheesy cheesy cheesy
wooo too bad i think, maybe you should look for something better or still go for the fasting
Area_boy:

hmmm, some ppl just never have the time to go around uploading a pic. this isnt facebook aferall :d

but if u ask me i'll say everyone should put up their pic, that way no one will post or reply crap anymore. they have to protect their image that way, cheesy
what if someone put fake pic
Re: Myth About Photos: by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2010
ohasol:

wooo too bad i think, maybe you should look for something better or still go for the fastingwhat if someone put fake pic

i was hoping you'd offer to do it on my behalf tongue tongue
Re: Myth About Photos: by ohasol(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2010
i just want you to understand that i have not even one day fast or do anything like that as you can see i am eating right now so look for someone else
Re: Myth About Photos: by queeneve: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2010
Uh oh,

(running and ducking)
Re: Myth About Photos: by ohasol(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

Uh oh,

(running and ducking)
you think so hummmmm cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Myth About Photos: by queeneve: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2010
I ain't in this!
Re: Myth About Photos: by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

Do you think people who don't show photos of themselves on the threads or profile is HIDING SOMETHING?
Maybe, maybe not. It's their business. And if they're hiding something or putting up pics that aren't them, that's their prerogative. But really, people shouldn't be questioning others' motives for not putting up their pics, or whether people are putting up pics that aren't them. That's no one else's concern.

Do you think that person is entitled to privacy regardless of what others think?  I guess if they are on the run from the FBI, they wouldn't necessary post a photo huh?
[i]Of cours[/i]e. And if they're on the run from the FBI  cheesy, unless they can't use their coconut heads  tongue, the last place they would be on is the computer because that just makes it easier for them to be tracked down cheesy.

Re: Myth About Photos: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
ohasol:

i just want you to understand that i have not even one day fast or do anything like that as you can see i am eating right now so look for someone else

awwwwwww. that's too bad! at least we now know who's aiding and abetting my facelessness grin

meanwhile, whatchu eating? tongue
Re: Myth About Photos: by ohasol(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2010
oh cool, by now you have understand, i really thank GOD for you to know
Re: Myth About Photos: by ohasol(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2010
for what i chu now, if i tell you, you will not understand grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Myth About Photos: by googles: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2010
he he he he

there are some pple on this forum dat am rili rili dying to see wat dey look like   cheesy cheesy

pple like  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  cheesy
Re: Myth About Photos: by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
lol
Re: Myth About Photos: by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ OP hmmmmmmm i wonder y u did'nt post urs lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ur Machines,rammer.compactor.trowell,e.t.c / Open Letter To Seun (what Happened To The Ellipsis) / Nl Tank 4 Putin Me N Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.