Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail (17236 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Of course, I know it will be like this.

EFCC Enugu tried shaking me down a few years ago with no warrant. They claimed they had some information.

After responses to the signals I sent started coming in, they couldn't explain the raid.

Funny enough, the leader scribbled some nonsense note of exoneration on a piece of paper. Exoneration from what!?

EFCC has no case against Innoson. They have boxed themselves to a corner. If I were Innoson, I will refuse to leave their custody.

Christmas is a shake down period in the South East for LEAs.

//

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Xisnin(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
EFCC must pursue the fraud case to the end.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

I will remind you of this post when GTBank do a public apology to all Igbos. Watch it spread like wildfire in coming days. Out of fear, other non Igbos will follow suit. Mark my words.

It's happening in Anambra already
is this issue a tribal issue or a biz relationship gone sour?or are there no IBO's in gtbank?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Butoneday2(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Butoneday! Butoneday!! Butoneday!!! Butoneday!!!! Butoneday!!!!!? Butoneday

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by sureheaven(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
]useless idiots and comedians
una for chop am
enemies of progress

The mumu should rot in effc's custody.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by sesaan(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
mangood74:
useless idiots and comedians
una for chop am
enemies of progress
Even if chief Innoson makes billions $€ ¥ ¢ today, you that is blinded by tribalism will still find it hard to buy data.. let GT bank n d mr innocent settle themselves in court
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lonelydora: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
lexy2014:
is this issue a tribal issue or a biz relationship gone sour?or are there no IBO's in gtbank?

We don't want to know. By the time funds are pulled out of GTB in Anambra, they will apologise to all Igbos. They should also pray it doesn't get to Aba. Just watch

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by engrchykae(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alexis11:
Those that are playing the tribal card will only make things more difficult for him.

Even other tribes that are initially sympathetic to him are now disgusted at the comments of his kinsmen.

Victim mentality is a curse of an average Igbo man.
abeg carry your sinparty to Ogbomosho.
Who cares about your hypocritical sympathy?
GTB have made the list.
An enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

We don't want to know. By the time funds are pulled out of GTB in Anambra, they will apologise to all Igbos. They should also pray it doesn't get to Aba. Just watch
in d first place, how much do u as a person have that u think will hurt gtbank or are u in control of all d funds owned by Igbo's in gtbank? Secondly, u don't give every issue a tribal connotation just because u want 2 appeal 2 ur tribal sentiments. So its important u get ur facts so u understand d genesis of matter. By d way is there no gtbank in aba?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
engrchykae:
GTB have made the list.
An enemy.
an enemy of who?
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lonelydora: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
lexy2014:
in d first place, how much do u as a person have that u think will hurt gtbank or are u in control of all d funds owned by Igbo's in gtbank? Secondly, u don't give every issue a tribal connotation just because u want 2 appeal 2 ur sentiments. So its important u get ur facts so u understand d genesis of matter. By d way is there no gtbank in aba?

You are in support of EFCC?

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Lusola15: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

I have money in igbo banks, should I close does accounts too

I just realize that 3 of my Banks are igbo owned

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by engrchykae(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
lexy2014:
what matters is that the enemy,gtb goes down.
Its as simple as that..
There are people you don't mess with,people whom we regard as employers of labor,people who are changing the face of the east in terms of technology.
Gtb must get it hot.
I will support anything Carried out against their properties,yes it has come to that.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He shouldn't be released. Till he pays back what he owns.
Shut up fool

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
engrchykae:
what matters is that the enemy,gtb goes down.
Its as simple as that..
There are people you don't mess with,people whom we regard as employers of labor,people who are changing the face of the east in terms of technology.
Gtb must get it hot.
I will support anything Carried out against their properties,yes it has come to that.
am not understanding u. how is gtbank going to go down?who are d people u don't mess with?
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

did I mention anything about efcc?
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by ehinorlive: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
i want to go and remove my 5000 naira from gtb

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Liebermantic: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
I closed my account with GTbank today..
Pay Innoson his money!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

u c y I said ur sentiments are driving u hard?pls always get ur facts right b4 u rush into taking sides
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
ehinorlive:
i want to go and remove my 5000 naira from gtb
after that bring it to me. I can keep it safe
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by CrtlAltDel: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

I will remind you of this post when GTBank do a public apology to all Igbos. Watch it spread like wildfire in coming days. Out of fear, other non Igbos will follow suit. Mark my words.

It's happening in Anambra already
Let me quote you so that I remind you of your usual chestbeating grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by possibility99: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
we are still going to withdraw our money from gtb simple
some people jxt like wahala
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
mangood74:
useless idiots and comedians
una for chop am
enemies of progress
He's no saint ,
He will still be pick up again
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by mangood74: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Please mr learn how to hate injustices
injury to one is injuries to all
agiri mfeetu

Even if chief Innoson makes billions $€ ¥ ¢ today, you that is blinded by tribalism will still find it hard to buy data.. let GT bank n d mr innocent settle themselves in court[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by 9ja083: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
ODVanguard:
Smh. He should have simply honoured their invitation jeje rather than getting all melodramatic about the whole thing. These folks just luv drama.

What right do the EFCC have by using guns like criminal to invite a business minded man?
What's their business between a business minded man and GTB over a legal business deal?
As far for me, there is more to this.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

How much una get?
Can you confidently say all the money you made is legit?
I know una type for Malaysia, if you're not into drugs,you'll do Oyinbo must pay and if not..its either lying to innocent children cunning them of their healthy kidneys and livers,
Tell me something else,
Tell your brother to go and service his loan,
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
mangood74:
Please mr learn how to hate injustices
injury to one is injuries to all
agiri mfeetu

Even if chief Innoson makes billions $€ ¥ ¢ today, you that is blinded by tribalism will still find it hard to buy data.. let GT bank n d mr innocent settle themselves in court
Cry me a river
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by austin2all: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
I think God allowed this to happen for some mumu igbos who are singing one Nigeria to know that they are deceiving themselves, a cooperate bank like GTB who know the value of having an industrialist as a customer with his influence and financial muscles can never take this kind of risk without some force behind them, it is clear that GTB is playing a scrip but they have made costly mistake they will ever live to regret, accounts are closing

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
9ja083:

What right do the EFCC have by using guns like criminal to invite a business minded man?
What's their business between a business minded man and GTB over a legal business deal?
As far for me, there is more to this.
The moment he falsified documents makes him a criminal and he'll be treated like a criminal until he's cleared
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Watch wetin.
Nothing go happen biko,
Tell your brother to pay his debt.
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
engrchykae:
GTB have made the list.
An enemy.
why you dey para like this,
He brought this upon himself,
Tell him to pay his debt.
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pepsi101:
Shut up fool
You can go and join him to keep him company as he no wan comot,
Birds of the same feathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport / MTN Nigeria More Valuable Than Nigerian Banks, Insurance Companies Combined / Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.