Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail (17239 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
hugoboss36:
...ur not making any sense...one,u called Innocent a young man...but he is older than ur uncle...two,ur sounding as if u've not heard wat transpired btw the two parties...deducting money from his account to the tune of over 700million...instead,Gtb pleaded to pay 500million plus...three,u said Innoson is just starting...but as of 15years or 20...the company has been in existence...four,not both parties will lose customers..but instead..it will be GTB...as am talking to u now...people are closing their account from the said bank...Gtbank,may look good but they are toiling wit people's money...i bank wit them...and i strongly believe u dont bank wit them..cos if u do,i bet my life,u would have been the first to remind us how they deducted 70kobo from ur account...Afonja..as u called ur self...dont jump into conclusion witout doing proper investigation...b4 u throw stone...check well....ka Chineke kpezie okwu...Ndi banyi ana m ekwu kwa ka mmadu...ekenemu nu...Igbo amaka...Chi anyi ama danata...Innoson,Chi gi ama n danata..
You are just beating around the bush
Tell your greedy brother that he's not above the law and that he should pay up his debt owed
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
tydi:

trash!! effc Shouldn't have arrested an indrustralist like innoson
Nigeria is really a zoo
what is this one saying,
If he is found wanting..
He will be invited and nothing will happen,
He's not above the law..
Your brother arrested in Malaysia for drugs are not above the law because they are students or igbo
So what are you saying?
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by hugoboss36(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
adaxxy:
You are just beating around the bush
Tell your greedy brother that he's not above the law and that he should pay up his debt owed
...beating round the bush kwaa..? I guess from ur response,ur the one beating round the bush...u should be referring to Gt bank to pay Innoson...not the other way round..anyway,Gtbank is now crashing..in the banking sector....point of correction...
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
hugoboss36:
...beating round the bush kwaa..? I guess from ur response,ur the one beating round the bush...u should be referring to Gt bank to pay Innoson...not the other way round..anyway,Gtbank is now crashing..in the banking sector....point of correction...
the point of correction is that he's guilty as charged,
If he wasn't guilty why would he not sue Gtb or Efcc for such harassment knowing fully it will dent a blow to his status
If I were in his shoes and and wrongfully accused,
Guy I will sue all their households
Obviously he's guilty as charged
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by CrtlAltDel: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
lonelydora:

I will remind you of this post when GTBank do a public apology to all Igbos. Watch it spread like wildfire in coming days. Out of fear, other non Igbos will follow suit. Mark my words.

It's happening in Anambra already
Ok…. When will you remind us…… Next year?… ..is there any tribe on earth that chestbeat like the igbos…. Please, is there any grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lonelydora: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Ok…. When will you remind us…… Next year?… ..is there any tribe on earth that chestbeat like the igbos…. Please, is there any grin grin

Do you stay in Nigeria? I don't banter words with people like you.

"GTB honours an...(forgotten her name shaa...an igbo girl) with scholarship aboard"
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by CrtlAltDel: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
lonelydora:

Do you stay in Nigeria? I don't banter words with people like you.

"GTB honours an...(forgotten her name shaa...an igbo girl) with scholarship aboard"
And the honor must be the 1st of its kind, also she must be the 1st and only igbo to honored…. Madam try another one, or is that the public apology you guys were reffering to grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria More Valuable Than Nigerian Banks, Insurance Companies Combined / Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.