Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail (17237 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by 9ja083: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
adaxxy:
The moment he falsified documents makes him a criminal and he'll be treated like a criminal until he's cleared

I don't think that's true. We all know the Nigeria we are into what they are capable of.
SARS can kill and innocent man and claim that he is a criminal. That is not a new thing to the ppl of Lagos.
The case has been assessed in court and nothing of such was detected.
Why did it take them so long for to find out that the documents were falsified?
How sure are you that GTB are not using EFCC to prevent them from paying Mr. Innocent his debts since he had won The case before in The court?

The EFCC are just looking for excuse to cover their dirty tracks like their brother SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
adeolakemi:
we are still going to withdraw our money from gtb simple
How much una get,
Crying for spilled milk
Abeg pack comot for road
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
engrchykae:
what matters is that the enemy,gtb goes down.
Its as simple as that..
There are people you don't mess with,people whom we regard as employers of labor,people who are changing the face of the east in terms of technology.
Gtb must get it hot.
I will support anything Carried out against their properties,yes it has come to that.
Who are the people you don't mess with,
You mean bunches of ,greedy criminals likeyou and your brother?
Abeg make I hear word.
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by johnaruson(m): 12:40am On Dec 21, 2017
They may have poisoned him in custody.
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by poseidon12: 1:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
I will advise every nigerian to take legal process when ever you are into business. What has just happened is about to spoil the reputation of innoson motors ltd and gtb bank. The story has two part:
Its either gtb are owing the young man money and are trying to prove smart, or innocent is in debt and is also trying to play smart. Now both parties seems to be in trouble, gtb will losses customers and trust of businessmen because everyone want a place where their money can be kept safe and their transaction will also be clean , then innocent will loss more because he is just starting his business and has not even started to make sales around the country. This issue will make investors and business willing to partner with him before change their mind, like i said ealier everyone want a clean transaction. Just hope i am making sense.
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.
PROUDLY AFONJA.

You made sense. But don't be naive about tribalism in Nigeria. It's very much with us, especially in this administration of Chief tribalist Buhari. This particular case may have nothing to do with tribalism but people are suspicious because of tribalist Buhari's record so far.
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by hugoboss36(m): 3:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
I will advise every nigerian to take legal process when ever you are into business. What has just happened is about to spoil the reputation of innoson motors ltd and gtb bank. The story has two part:
Its either gtb are owing the young man money and are trying to prove smart, or innocent is in debt and is also trying to play smart. Now both parties seems to be in trouble, gtb will losses customers and trust of businessmen because everyone want a place where their money can be kept safe and their transaction will also be clean , then innocent will loss more because he is just starting his business and has not even started to make sales around the country. This issue will make investors and business willing to partner with him before change their mind, like i said ealier everyone want a clean transaction. Just hope i am making sense.
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.
PROUDLY AFONJA.
...ur not making any sense...one,u called Innocent a young man...but he is older than ur uncle...two,ur sounding as if u've not heard wat transpired btw the two parties...deducting money from his account to the tune of over 700million...instead,Gtb pleaded to pay 500million plus...three,u said Innoson is just starting...but as of 15years or 20...the company has been in existence...four,not both parties will lose customers..but instead..it will be GTB...as am talking to u now...people are closing their account from the said bank...Gtbank,may look good but they are toiling wit people's money...i bank wit them...and i strongly believe u dont bank wit them..cos if u do,i bet my life,u would have been the first to remind us how they deducted 70kobo from ur account...Afonja..as u called ur self...dont jump into conclusion witout doing proper investigation...b4 u throw stone...check well....ka Chineke kpezie okwu...Ndi banyi ana m ekwu kwa ka mmadu...ekenemu nu...Igbo amaka...Chi anyi ama danata...Innoson,Chi gi ama n danata..
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by safarigirl(f): 4:12am On Dec 21, 2017
lexy2014:
in d first place, how much do u as a person have that u think will hurt gtbank or are u in control of all d funds owned by Igbo's in gtbank? Secondly, u don't give every issue a tribal connotation just because u want 2 appeal 2 ur tribal sentiments. So its important u get ur facts so u understand d genesis of matter. By d way is there no gtbank in aba?
oga, no dey reason like that

GTB will lose if people begin to withdraw their money even if it's 1,500 they have. If one thousand people withdraw 1,500, that have lost 150k....we are not even counting all the customers that will not open an account with them anymore because of this. And like she said, there will be panic withdrawals, you may not have a GT account, so, you will not understand.

It is like assuming that one person is too small to bring down a business, it takes only a tiny ant to send an elephant to the ground. There are always chain reactions that will prove worse than the first hit

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 5:15am On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
oga, no dey reason like that

GTB will lose if people begin to withdraw their money even if it's 1,500 they have. If one thousand people withdraw 1,500, that have lost 150k....we are not even counting all the customers that will not open an account with them anymore because of this. And like she said, there will be panic withdrawals, you may not have a GT account, so, you will not understand.

It is like assuming that one person is too small to bring down a business, it takes only a tiny ant to send an elephant to the ground. There are always chain reactions that will prove worse than the first hit

what has having or not having a gtbank account got 2do with understanding d issue at hand?did u get a sense of what I discussing with d other fellow b4 u decided 2 get into d discussion?
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by bakila: 5:17am On Dec 21, 2017
MrHistorian:

Please,go and withdraw your #1,505.00 account balance and let us have peace on Nairaland.

Like the peanuts you save helps the survival of the bank in any way. .

Go and withdraw your money and stop being a liability to the bank. . .Safeguard your money elsewhere.
Abi? That will increase pressure on GTbank to get their money from Chukwuma.
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Elismart: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2017
ABEG WAITING HAPPEN TO OUR FUEL?
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Zanas: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2017
Alexis11:
Those that are playing the tribal card will only make things more difficult for him.

Even other tribes that are initially sympathetic to him are now disgusted at the comments of his kinsmen.

Victim mentality is a curse of an average Igbo man.
And stupidity is the curse of the average Yoruba man
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2017
MeoClark:
They have nothing against him. inviting him
in the first place is a stupid Act. EFCC should know what they are used for ...

Efcc invites everyone whenever there's a case of fraud. And in this case there is. All the business pple questioned are always granted bail.

Why is innoson making noise all over social media & making politicians interfere in this nonsense? Is he the first millionaire questioned by efcc? When Ben Bruce had issues wt a bank, they even put signs on his premises, he smiled it off wt a quote on social media and said his company is working on repayments. And dt is even a senator. He sorted his issues out behind d scenes like an adult.

This guy must definitely be a fraud, if this is the only way he can think of to get out of this? Wayo wayo people. Gtbank had better learn a lesson and be tightfisted in giving loans to crooks.
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by tydi(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.
PROUDLY AFONJA.

trash!! effc Shouldn't have arrested an indrustralist like innoson
Nigeria is really a zoo

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Mechejy: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.
PROUDLY AFONJA.
if you dont want to accept the truth that this is impunity, it will be your turn or any of your tribe

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Mechejy: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2017
adaxxy:
Who are the people you don't mess with,
You mean bunches of ,greedy criminals likeyou and your brother?
Abeg make I hear word.
accept the truth and be free qnd stop being jealous
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Mechejy:
I can see you're pained,
Want to reap where you didn't sow
What is it to be jealous about?
What is not yours is not yours
C'est finir
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Mechejy: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2017
janellemonae:

Efcc invites everyone whenever there's a case of fraud. And in this case there is. All the business pple questioned are always granted bail.

Why is innoson making noise all over social media & making politicians interfere in this nonsense? Is he the first millionaire questioned by efcc? When Ben Bruce had issues wt a bank, they even put signs on his premises, he smiled it off wt a quote on social media and said his company is working on repayments. And dt is even a senator. He sorted his issues out behind d scenes like an adult.

This guy must definitely be a fraud, if this is the only way he can think of to get out of this? Wayo wayo people. Gtbank had better learn a lesson and be tightfisted in giving loans to crooks.
you are greedy or jealous.well he is already blessed more than you fulani or muslim
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by nkwuocha: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2017
ehinorlive:
i want to go and remove my 5000 naira from gtb

grin grin grin grin
Bro why did you make me laugh hard this morning?Been quarelling with madam,you just messed me up by cheering me up. grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2017
adaxxy:
You can go and join him to keep him company as he no wan comot,
Birds of the same feathers
Stay off my mention, ANIMAL
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by 36STATES: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
I closed my account with GTB yesterday, and I am calling everyone from SE/SS to do the same thing. The humiliation of people from our regions of Nigeria must stop. If Innoson was a Hausa/Fulani, this would not have happened.

From all information available, this is nothing but intimidation instigated by GTB, using state apparatus of EFCC. Let us send them a message the little way we can by closing our accounts with GTB please
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2017
lexy2014:
what has having or not having a gtbank account got 2do with understanding d issue at hand?did u get a sense of what I discussing with d other fellow b4 u decided 2 get into d discussion?
even without that part of the entire comment, I'm sure you got the sense of what I'm trying to correct

You think a few people withdrawing their money will not affect the bank because they don't have the big bucks, or were you saying something entirely different?
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by mangood74: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2017
6] He's no saint , He will still be pick up again[/quote]

ARE U ONE? OMO ALE LIKE U FOR ONCE. BE REASONABLE
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Claumy2(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2017
lonelydora:

We don't want to know. By the time funds are pulled out of GTB in Anambra, they will apologise to all Igbos. They should also pray it doesn't get to Aba. Just watch

We are on it already.

GTB ga ekweta...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Bitterleafsoup: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
gloryjacob07:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has released the statement below announcing the release of Innocent Chukwuma, the chief executive officer of Innoson Motors.

The businessman was released on bail, the EFCC said.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/innoson-boss-innocent-chukwuma-released-bail/

Who is this in the pic
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Melkizedeck: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
MrHistorian:

Please,go and withdraw your #1,505.00 account balance and let us have peace on Nairaland.

Like the peanuts you save helps the survival of the bank in any way. .

Go and withdraw your money and stop being a liability to the bank. . .Safeguard your money elsewhere.
So you have more money than him abi?
You live in his pocket
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by 2undeajigs: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
I Know say my money no plenty reach some kind people own for GTB ,
But based on current events & how they've treated this Man(Innoson),
I'm done with them.
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
even without that part of the entire comment, I'm sure you got the sense of what I'm trying to correct

You think a few people withdrawing their money will not affect the bank because they don't have the big bucks, or were you saying something entirely different?
go back and read were my conversation with d guy commenced so u can get a sense of were I was coming from with d guy. Again, ur choice of d word "people" is alien 2d discussion I had with d fellow. It clearly shows u have u decided 2 generalise a personal discussion I was having with an individual
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
36STATES:
I closed my account with GTB yesterday, and I am calling everyone from SE/SS to do the same thing. The humiliation of people from our regions of Nigeria must stop. If Innoson was a Hausa/Fulani, this would not have happened.

From all information available, this is nothing but intimidation instigated by GTB, using state apparatus of EFCC. Let us send them a message the little way we can by closing our accounts with GTB please
pls what part d country are u from?am guessing SE
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pepsi101:
Stay off my mention, ANIMAL
You mean you are animal that just escaped from zoo wanting to go and join your criminal brother that refused bail cos of shame,
It pained you toor.
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by adaxxy: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mechejy:
ofcourse that's the whole truth that your brother is a criminal
Re: Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma Released On Bail by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Trump up charge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport / MTN Nigeria More Valuable Than Nigerian Banks, Insurance Companies Combined / Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.