Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2080705 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (1319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Anambra's standards are high. Obiano performed better than all the governors that have ruled your state since 1999. We don't condone nonsense in Anambra. Peace

Pacesetterz:

From ur first paragraph you have just simply told us that Obiano did nothing in Anambra in terms of infrastructure. Which is very true. If not why are u in total dismay that all internal township roads in onitsha, Nnewi and Awka had totally collapsed with huge swimming pools called potholes? So it’s true that Obiano didn’t fix any road in Anambra neither did his lazy commissioner of works do anything at that tym.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Anambra's standards are high. Obiano performed better than all the governors that have ruled your state since 1999. We don't condone nonsense in Anambra. Peace

Thank you brother. A governor that single handedly built a worldclass international airport and got it up and running within his tenure. Built the biggest and best ICC in Nigeria, fifa rated pitch, roads, bridges, flyovers, etc, but these ediots think you don't know what good governance means. No single state governor has achieved this much in the history of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
1east:
Imo is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state filled with terrorists, kidnappers, unrefined people, touts, etc. Anambra is the America of imo people that's why millions of imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture but you cannot find any Anambran living in your backward cursed shithole imo state.

Imo is greater and richer than Anambra. When it comes to intellectuals we have them. Hardworking popular business men and women? We have them.
Anambra only have dirty touts parading the whole of Onitsha and upper iweka. Unrefined people
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Anambra is greater and richer than imo can ever be even in the next decade.

Anambra has better intellectuals than imo can ever have even in the next 10 decades, that's why Anambra produced Zik, Ojukwu, Achebe, Emeagwali, Soludo, Chimamanda, etc imo cannot even boast of equivalent of Chimamanda not to talk of Achebe. Imo people kept producing commercial sex hawkers.

Imo men and women are known for prostitution and sex workers.

Imo only has dirty touts, kidnappers, unrefined people, illiterates, owerri dirty miscreants at Douglas Road, control, etc.

That's why millions of imo indigenes are trooping to Onitsha, Awka and everywhere in Anambra for greener pasture but you cannot find anyone from Anambra living in Owerri.

Pacesetterz:

Imo is greater and richer than Anambra. When it comes to intellectuals we have them. Hardworking popular business men and women? We have them.
Anambra only have dirty touts parading the whole of Onitsha and upper iweka. Unrefined people

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Though Obiano isn't perfect but he transformed Anambra and its cities more than all the governors that have ruled your backward useless worthless shithole imo state. Owerri is a cesspit of dilapidated roads, filth, etc, that's why millions of imo indigenes keep trooping to Anambra to live.

At least Obiano built a standard international airport that has dwarfed all the states airports in Nigeria and made imo airport look like a pig farm.

Obiano built Awka international convention centre, first of its kind in Nigeria, but your backward imo state has none.

Obiano built flyovers in Awka, but your backward Owerri has no functioning flyover since it was created as a state.

Anambra has better hospitals, better schools, better teaching hospital, better universities, etc than imo state. You need to know your mate.

Pacesetterz:

From ur first paragraph you have just simply told us that Obiano did nothing in Anambra in terms of infrastructure. Which is very true. If not why are u in total dismay that all internal township roads in onitsha, Nnewi and Awka had totally collapsed with huge swimming pools called potholes? So it’s true that Obiano didn’t fix any road in Anambra neither did his lazy commissioner of works do anything at that tym.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
globemoney01:

I thought they once circulated a fake news that plane couldn't land at night in Anambra because of whatever. That Imo state boy Pacesetterz. Look at how the airport is filled at night. These people are just enemies of progress.

They are just bitter and envious. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pacesetterz:

But you sleep and wake up on this thread not minding the fact that there is an imo state state thread, maybe if you were active in your state thread like you are here your state won't keep electing 419ners as governors.
Anambra Govt helped stand Innoson today but he went to your 419 state and got defrauded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
1east:

Thank you brother. A governor that single handedly built a worldclass international airport and got it up and running within his tenure. Built the biggest and best ICC in Nigeria, fifa rated pitch, roads, bridges, flyovers, etc, but these ediots think you don't know what good governance means. No single state governor has achieved this much in the history of Nigeria
We don't want to even mention what Obiano did again, let them mention what their own useless salary owing governors did so we can compare. We always bring our cards to the table for people that have nothing to bring. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

It's less than 5 months of CC swearing in, why make a claim about "Massive Infrastructural Decay?
I thought Willie was the best in Anambra in terms of infrastructure, what changed?

Mister,
Unlike you that come here to sing praises for 10k or 20k, neither Obiano nor Peter can afford me. I even donated to Peter Obi. So all my effort is for the progress of Anambra state. If money would change hands, its likely me paying them and never the other way round. As i said, they can't afford me to even consult 1hr for them.

Obiano worked despite what you revisionists write about him. Of course it was obvious that in the last three years of his administration, he devoted every available resource to complete the airport. Which was a good strategy. Else it would have become the worst atrocious abandoned project in Anambra's history had he not completed it. Of course even during the campaign, Soludo acknowledged that the state of the roads deserve a state of emergency to be declared on roads in Anambra.

Soludo would have realized that the state's allocation could only pay salaries. Raising taxes to a level that will guarantee significant development resources would be very very unpopular. Thus the reason for suggesting developing a LASTMA style traffic agency to stem the spate of reckless driving in the state, while generating huge IGR from fining these perpetual dangerous drivers. Also using Direct Labour under professional engineers as supervisors for his roads emergency project later this year.

The only issue is whether Soludo would device a system of accepting traffic fines payments only via POS to ensure there are no leakages that will defeat the purpose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
OreMI22:

Mister,
Unlike you that come here to sing praises for 10k or 20k, neither Obiano nor Peter can afford me. I even donated to Peter Obi. So all my effort is for the progress of Anambra state. If money would change hands, its likely me paying them and never the other way round. As i said, they can't afford me to even consult 1hr for them.

Obiano worked despite what you revisionists write about him. Of course it was obvious that in the last three years of his administration, he devoted every available resource to complete the airport. Which was a good strategy. Else it would have become the worst atrocious abandoned project in Anambra's history had he not completed it. Of course even during the campaign, Soludo acknowledged that the state of the roads deserve a state of emergency to be declared on roads in Anambra.

Soludo would have realized that the state's allocation could only pay salaries. Raising taxes to a level that will guarantee significant development resources would be very very unpopular. Thus the reason for suggesting developing a LASTMA style traffic agency to stem the spate of reckless driving in the state, while generating huge IGR from fining these perpetual dangerous drivers. Also using Direct Labour under professional engineers as supervisors.

The only issue is whether Soludo would device a system of accepting traffic fines payments only via POS to ensure there are no leakages that will defeat the purpose.
Well said, in very simple terms so even scammers like ChiefOtunist can comprehend.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
globemoney01:

We don't want to even mention what Obiano did again, let them mention what their own useless salary owing governors did so we can compare. We always bring our cards to the table for people that have nothing to bring. cheesy cheesy
Frankly, the attempt to rubbish Obiano's fantastic achievements is very annoying and shameful. Who said that you cannot promote Peter Obi and still accord Obiano his due? Both men served Anambra from two different perspectives. Peter Obi proritized millennium development goals(MDGs) while Obiano prioritized enabling infrastructure of his 5 developmental pillars/priority areas. He achieved the 5 pillars including the oil and gas pillar that was considered a tall order when Obiano said he would make Anambra an oil producing state.

Even if anyone denies that Obiano was known as the alert governor for 8 years, that he funded schools, hospitals, small scale industrial clusters. If the person with retrograde amnesia denies that Obiano intituted rice revolution in Anambra before our own eyes in this forum. Even if they deny that they were not aware that the state medical school and several courses in the state university were accredited due to Obiano's special priority funds to accredite all programs in Ojukwu state university.

No one can deny that Obiano built some of the most outstanding physical infrastructure as roads, flyovers, bridges, hotels, mall, airport, stadium, conference center etc. All his projects especially the hotels. Mall are still the best available in the state till this day. Every where you see anything modern or of international standard / quality in Anambra, it was built by Willie Obiano!

Don't take my word for it, Go and verify!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
investnow2013:
After so many years…

The bell of ASWAMA has rang in Onitsha!

Soludo is working!

See shouts of excitement by children as they went about collecting Refuse from peoples houses today!

This is good! When you say you will do something, Do it!
Big kudos to the Soludo government on this one.

Until it’s time for payment sha ��
We await the bill!
Cc Chiamaka Donnia Achalugo-Nwanyi

Commendable effort! Hope it’s sustained and covers ALL residential streets and industrial layouts in the state. Ultimately this should be a job for the local gov’ts, so the state gov’t should be thinking in that direction…to devolve some powers and responsibilities to the LGs.

Also, looking at the pic i can’t help but wonder if it wouldn’t have been better to use regular refuse compactor trucks to make the job 21st century compliant, as well as make it easier and less messy for the workers? This method of using open tipper trucks looks like something our grandpas might have used in 1960s Onitsha! I seem to remember INNOSON produces refuse compactor trucks. Or has the coy stopped their production?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Security should be improved. Soludo should urge security forces to sit up.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
OreMI22:

Mister,

Soludo would have realized that the state's allocation could only pay salaries. Raising taxes to a level that will guarantee significant development resources would be very very unpopular. Thus the reason for suggesting developing a LASTMA style traffic agency to stem the spate of reckless driving in the state, while generating huge IGR from fining these perpetual dangerous drivers. Also using Direct Labour under professional engineers as supervisors for his roads emergency project later this year.

Is that guilty conscience because I didn't remember stating anywhere that you were paid. Whatever you are is inside your house, nobody is dragging your worth with you. I live under the bridge, and I have access to internet, that's where I am writing from.
I get money from men that sleep with me, but that's for me to worry about.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ejanla69: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

What is the address of this event centre?
its at okpuno eze. its close to teaching hospital permanent site
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Your state is d richest and greatest but you’re always camping on Anambra thread like an owl. Get away from here

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TheIstOfHisName: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Who is this Mugu Mountain exactly? Imo state should comparing d**ks with Abia or Osun state not Anambra. You know your lazy, fraudster, fast money loving indigenes would NEVER catch up with the standards of wealthy Anambrains whom love making legal money.

The $1M the Anambra born Dr. Philip Ozuah donated to this Al mater on Tuesday; or the 500M Senator Ifeanyi pleadged on security gadgets to the ANSG, far surpasses your miserable state's monthly IGR.

419 people. 419 governors

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:01am On Aug 05, 2022
When reasonable Igbos are thinking of how to link Alaigbo with rails like Eastern Europe some of you are here talking nonsense.

In SE I can't be proud of any state for now. They are all performing poorly. Maybe u should do a google search of what a city should look like and see if any SE state have such. Lagos is not an ideal city yet but then it's very close to what u can call a city..

Does it not bother you guys that any investment that comes to Nigeria ends up in other states and we only attract few? if it doesn't it bothers me.

It does because we will all give birth to children and they will grow to become adult who will need to woek. How many corporate companies can employ them in SE? How many companies in SE can pay up to 100k junior role or fresh graduates?

It's high time we stop being silly and think of how to savage AlaIgbo from this situation. It's not as if we are poor that's my annoyance. The money is there, but because we are divided by petty political boundaries we haven't been able to mobilize Ndigbo for economic success and growth like Michael Opkara and Sam Mbakwe did.

Now we are here online disgracing ourselves in a public platform over non--essential things and two horrible states stocking their ego. Let me break it to u again, no SE state have a proper city. U can argue this all u want but this is a fact. Anambra is trying to come close but it's very far when it comes to infrastructure and livability. Let's not shy away from the truth.

Yes SE is better than most regions, but we can't be dragging last with Nigerian states. We can be better and greater.

When I look at Anambra I look at a state that has the potential of being the metropolitan area of SE as Lagos is to the West (of course better). When I look at Imo I see a state that has the potential to be the tourism and entertainment hub of SE. When I see Enugu I see a Pretoria SE and even better. When I look at Ebonyi I see the state that'll provide SE with industrial solid mineral resources while Aba processes and manufactures these resources, when I see look at Anioma and Igbos in Rivers I see them being a marine/maritime power house.

I'm from Ndoki, in rivers state. It's shameful visiting this thread out of curiosity to find out how my brothers on the other Igbo states are faring only to find them hurling insult on themselves in the bid to stroke their ego. Its pathetic. Most annoying is the fact that what we use to boast and insult ourselves is not even something that's worth it.

What we just need is unity of purpose and brotherly love. Imagine a SE that's connected with rail. Imagine a SE wit uninterrupted power supply. Imagine a SE with 5 CBD with proper standard building. Imagine a SE with cities that have pipe-borne water, pliable roads and high speed internet connection.

There are about 4 major SEZ and Cities/large townships being developed in SE and they are;
-Lion Park, Enugu
-Awka Millinium City, Anambra
-Centinary City, Abakiliki
-Enyimba Economic City, Abia

What I expect us to do as Ndigbos is to rally round our who is who in the society to contribute and invest i these cities so that we would start the process of building a new future as soon as possible.

Also we need to rally round investors from SE and outside SE to invest in agriculture in SE to ensure food sufficiency. If after the war we still don't have food sufficiency then I wonder what we learnt after the war.

We need business, we need industrialization and we need peace and security which is the chief reason I am heavily against what Kanu did to SE because of his agitation. I as a person believe that you don't demand from the place of Weakness, if SE don't have food sufficiency and cities that make at least $10 billion yearly, we shouldn't be talking of any secession. It'll just be another suicide mission.

SEREDEC have started something, but like they lamented, they can't do it alone. There challenge so far is the individuality of Igbos.

But thak God they have been working with Barth Nnajia and Enyimba Economic City Developers to deliver the project. I believe Lion park and other projects in SE will be success story too.

We ca do this. We can be great again. We can build an Ala Igbo where our sons and daughters don't need to migrate to hostile regions to get jobs thereby being exposed to insults and threats.

BIKO, NWANEM/NDE WEM, LET'S HOLD OUR FIRE.

ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE IGBO NATION AND ITS DEVELPMENT IS NON-ESSENTIAL.

STATES WERE CREATED 30 YEARS AGO, OUR FIRST IDENTITY IS BEING IGBOS. WE HAVE BEEN IGBOS FOR HOUSAND OF YEARS AND NOW, THE UNITY OF ALAIGBO IS KEY TO OUR SURVIVAL AS A PEOPLE

CHUKWU GOZIRI ALAIGBO.

UDO!

*Attached is a pics of how major cities should be looking like in 10-20 years time and even better. That is Accra. A good example. It's in West Africa and ofcourse its economy is not bigger than SE economy, neither do they have richer people than Igbos. For a start, let us build cities like this "one town at a time" until then can we come back here and start arguing which city is better than the other.

NOTE: My use of SE does not just mean SE as per Nigeria's definition. I mean AlaIgbo in general (SE/SS)

13 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
When reasonable Igbos are thinking of how to link Alaigbo with rails like Eastern Europe some of you are here talking nonsense.

In SE I can't be proud of any state for now. They are all performing poorly. Maybe u should do a google search of what a city should look like and see if any SE state have such. Lagos is not an ideal city yet but then it's very close to what u can call a city..

Does it not bother you guys that any investment that comes to Nigeria ends up in other states and we only attract few? if it doesn't it bothers me.

It does because we will all give birth to children and they will grow to become adult who will need to woek. How many corporate companies can employ them in SE? How many companies in SE can pay up to 100k junior role or fresh graduates?

It's high time we stop being silly and think of how to savage AlaIgbo from this situation. It's not as if we are poor that's my annoyance. The money is there, but because we are divided by petty political boundaries we haven't been able to mobilize Ndigbo for economic success and growth like Michael Opkara and Sam Mbakwe did.

Now we are here online disgracing ourselves in a public platform over non--essential things and two horrible states stocking their ego. Let me break it to u again, no SE state have a proper city. U can argue this all u want but this is a fact. Anambra is trying to come close but it's very far when it comes to infrastructure and livability. Let's not shy away from the truth.

Yes SE is better than most regions, but we can't be dragging last with Nigerian states. We can be better and greater.

When I look at Anambra I look at a state that has the potential of being the metropolitan area of SE as Lagos is to the West (of course better). When I look at Imo I see a state that has the potential to be the tourism and entertainment hub of SE. When I see Enugu I see a Pretoria SE and even better. When I look at Ebonyi I see the state that'll provide SE with industrial solid mineral resources while Aba processes and manufactures these resources, when I see look at Anioma and Igbos in Rivers I see them being a marine/maritime power house.

I'm from Ndoki, in rivers state. It's shameful visiting this thread out of curiosity to find out how my brothers on the other Igbo states are faring only to find them hurling insult on themselves in the bid to stroke their ego. Its pathetic. Most annoying is the fact that what we use to boast and insult ourselves is not even something that's worth it.

What we just need is unity of purpose and brotherly love. Imagine a SE that's connected with rail. Imagine a SE wit uninterrupted power supply. Imagine a SE with 5 CBD with proper standard building. Imagine a SE with cities that have pipe-borne water, pliable roads and high speed internet connection.

There are about 4 major SEZ and Cities/large townships being developed in SE and they are;
-Lion Park, Enugu

What I expect us to do as Ndigbos is to rally round our who is who in the society to contribute and invest i these cities so that we would start the process of building a new future as soon as possible.

Also we need to rally round investors from SE and outside SE to invest in agriculture in SE to ensure food sufficiency. If after the war we still don't have food sufficiency then I wonder what we learnt after the war.

We need business, we need industrialization and we need peace and security which is the chief reason I am heavily against what Kanu did to SE because of his agitation. I as a person believe that you don't demand from the place of Weakness, if SE don't have food sufficiency and cities that make at least $10 billion yearly, we shouldn't be talking of any secession. It'll just be another suicide mission.

SEREDEC have started something, but like they lamented, they can't do it alone. There challenge so far is the individuality of Igbos.

But thak God they have been working with Barth Nnajia and Enyimba Economic City Developers to deliver the project. I believe Lion park and other projects in SE will be success story too.

We ca do this. We can be great again. We can build an Ala Igbo where our sons and daughters don't need to migrate to hostile regions to get jobs thereby being exposed to insults and threats.

ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE IGBO NATION AND ITS DEVELPMENT IS NON-ESSENTIAL.

STATES WERE CREATED 30 YEARS AGO, OUR FIRST IDENTITY IS BEING IGBOS. WE HAVE BEEN IGBOS FOR HOUSAND OF YEARS AND NOW, THE UNITY OF ALAIGBO IS KEY TO OUR SURVIVAL AS A PEOPLE

CHUKWU GOZIRI ALAIGBO.

UDO!

*Attached is a pics of how major cities should be looking like in 10-20 years time and even better. That is Accra. A good example. It's in West Africa and ofcourse its economy is not bigger than SE economy, neither do they have richer people than Igbos. For a start, let us build cities like this "one town at a time" until then can we come back here and start arguing which city is better than the other.

Anambra should focus on planning cities properly. Start with wide roads, parking lanes, pavements, underground drainage, sewage systems not anybody building anyhow. Move markets away from the center of the cities and do urban zoning - this place for residential, this place for commercial, this place for industry. We call ourselves educated but just go to small countries and see planning.

Go to Malawi. These is a video of Blantyre a small town in one of Africa's poorest counries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6LQaaWBN1U&ab_channel=HumoftheEarth

You will not see people using side of roads for welding, selling gate, vulcanizer and other crazy things Nigerians call "business". Look at the cleanliness and planning of the place. In a poor country o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
abuzz33:

Anambra should focus on planning cities properly. Start with wide roads, parking lanes, pavements, underground drainage, sewage systems not anybody building anyhow. Move markets away from the center of the cities and do urban zoning - this place for residential, this place for commercial, this place for industry. We call ourselves educated but just go to small countries and see planning.

Go to Malawi. These is a video of Blantyre a small town in one of Africa's poorest counries:

You will not see people using side of roads for welding, selling gate, vulcanizer and other crazy things Nigerians call "business". Look at the cleanliness and planning of the place. In a poor country o.

SE and Ndi Igbi have the money and intelligence. What we lack is government coordination via policies and frameworks/blueprints. That's what we need to get right.

Personally, I don't rate any governor that builds urban roads without underground drainage, pedestrian sidewalk and bicycle lane in this 21st century.

My earnest prayer is for Soludo to build better roads that have been built in Anambra. I was born and raised in PH. PH stopped building roads without underground 12 years ago. Wike has not awarded any road without an underground drainage system and pedestrian way.

We need Onitsha roads to be wide and better

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

SE and Ndi Igbi have the money and intelligence. What we lack is government coordination via policies and frameworks/blueprints. That's what we need to get right.

Personally, I don't rate any governor that builds urban roads without underground drainage, pedestrian sidewalk and bicycle lane in this 21st century.

My earnest prayer is for Soludo to build better roads that have been built in Anambra. I was born and raised in PH. PH stopped building roads without underground 12 years ago. Wike has not awarded any road without an underground drainage system and pedestrian way.

Interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
abuzz33:

so much for a developing country to build and maintain a world-class city
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2022
RELEASE OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES LIST FOR APPLICATION TO THE ANAMBRA STATE YOUTH EMPOWERMENT TRAINING OPPORTUNITY

This is to notify the general public that successful applicants for the Anambra State Youth Empowerment Training Opportunity have been shortlisted and uploaded on our portal.

Applicants can check their eligibility by visiting the portal on https://yepanambra.com and entering their registered email address (email address used for the online application).

Summary of the shortlisted candidates from the 3908 (2611 males, 1297 females) applicants are:

1. Solar installation & servicing training
Total: 150 (135 males, 15females)

2. Computer Training
Total: 600 (100 males, 500 females)

3. Business Solution Software
Total: 440 (181 males, 259 females)

4. Computer Networking
Total: 200 (180 males, 20females)

5. CCTV
Total: 400 (338 males, 62 females)

6. Biometrics
Total: 82 (38 males, 44 females)

7. Door Access System
Total: 10 (5 males, 5 females)

8. PABX
Total: 28 (22 males, 6 females)

Total: 1910 (999 males, 911 females)

For physical confirmation of shortlisted applicants, kindly note the below timetable:

1. Tuesday 09.08.2022: Computer Training candidates to assemble at Catholic Retreat Center Okpuno by 10am.

2. Tuesday 09.08.2022: Computer Networking and CCTV candidates to assemble at De Destination Hall, Opposite Hollywood Event Place (By Expressway) by 10am.

3. Wednesday 10.08.2022: Solar, Business Solution, Biometrics, Door Access, PABX candidates to assemble at De Destination Hall, Opposite Hollywood Event Place (By Expressway) by 10am.

General Information:
Candidates are to visit the venue with print out of their displayed information (eligibility check) and copy of any official means of identification (only driving licence, voters card or international passport would be accepted)

Once again, we thank all those who expressed interest to the enlisted training programmes.

Our special gratitude go to our programme sponsors and partners:
Pragmatic ICT Solution Ltd and Dahua Technology, Giant Screen Media Ltd, JOBITECH institute, Prince Arthur Eze, Hon Pete Ibida, IDK ICT Center and Catholic Retreat Center Okpuno.

YESS… Solution is Here

Yours Sincerely,

Dr Nelson Omenugha
Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth Empowerment Programme
Convener Youths Earnestly Seek Soludo (Solution)

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

When we have Governors that still see shopping malls as progress, still brag about payment of salaries, what do you expect?
Soludo wants to borrow, to build a befitting Government House, we still have a long way to go.
And we are not ready yet..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by obinna37(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

-Lion Park, Enugu

CHUKWU GOZIRI ALAIGBO.

UDO!

NOTE: My use of SE does not just mean SE as per Nigeria's definition. I mean AlaIgbo in general (SE/SS)
well deposited my brother, you said all,we have to come together as one,to achieved this,God bless Igbo's Worldwide

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Mktinsight aka abuzz33, you are always telling people what to do, tell us example of what you have done so well in your own little capacity. This is why I have warned you about your useless incoherent posts. You are a non entity compare to Soludo and his team, so shut up. This was how you spewed nonsense all through Obiano administration over the airport project. Mktinsight go and do something with your miserable life. We don't need your advice in Anambra. Anambra is already the best state in igboland in all indices of development.

abuzz33:

Anambra should focus on planning cities properly. Start with wide roads, parking lanes, pavements, underground drainage, sewage systems not anybody building anyhow. Move markets away from the center of the cities and do urban zoning - this place for residential, this place for commercial, this place for industry. We call ourselves educated but just go to small countries and see planningGo to Malawi. These is a video of Blantyre a small town in one of Africa's poorestcounriess://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=x6LQaaWBN1U&ab_channel=HumoftheEarth
ou will not see people using side of roads for welding, selling gate, vulcanizer and other crazy things Nigerians call "business". Look at the cleanliness and planning of the place. In a poor country o.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Good points

NwekereNdoki:

-Lion Park, Enugu

CHUKWU GOZIRI ALAIGBO.

UDO!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
ChiefOtunist:

When we have Governors that still see shopping malls as progress, still brag about payment of salaries, what do you expect?
Soludo wants to borrow, to build a befitting Government House, we still have a long way to go.
And we are not ready yet..

I listened to the commissioner of Finance one time like that on Twitter space. She said that they won't use the money for the Government house just yet. But that the government house would be built, but it won't be a priority

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
investnow2013:
RELEASE OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES LIST FOR APPLICATION TO THE ANAMBRA STATE YOUTH EMPOWERMENT TRAINING OPPORTUNITY

This is to notify the general public that successful applicants for the Anambra State Youth Empowerment Training Opportunity have been shortlisted and uploaded on our portal.

Applicants can check their eligibility by visiting the portal on https://yepanambra.com and entering their registered email address (email address used for the online application).

Summary of the shortlisted candidates from the 3908 (2611 males, 1297 females) applicants are:

1. Solar installation & servicing training
Total: 150 (135 males, 15females)

2. Computer Training
Total: 600 (100 males, 500 females)

3. Business Solution Software
Total: 440 (181 males, 259 females)

4. Computer Networking
Total: 200 (180 males, 20females)

5. CCTV
Total: 400 (338 males, 62 females)

6. Biometrics
Total: 82 (38 males, 44 females)

7. Door Access System
Total: 10 (5 males, 5 females)

8. PABX
Total: 28 (22 males, 6 females)

Total: 1910 (999 males, 911 females)

For physical confirmation of shortlisted applicants, kindly note the below timetable:

1. Tuesday 09.08.2022: Computer Training candidates to assemble at Catholic Retreat Center Okpuno by 10am.

2. Tuesday 09.08.2022: Computer Networking and CCTV candidates to assemble at De Destination Hall, Opposite Hollywood Event Place (By Expressway) by 10am.

3. Wednesday 10.08.2022: Solar, Business Solution, Biometrics, Door Access, PABX candidates to assemble at De Destination Hall, Opposite Hollywood Event Place (By Expressway) by 10am.

General Information:
Candidates are to visit the venue with print out of their displayed information (eligibility check) and copy of any official means of identification (only driving licence, voters card or international passport would be accepted)

Once again, we thank all those who expressed interest to the enlisted training programmes.

Our special gratitude go to our programme sponsors and partners:
Pragmatic ICT Solution Ltd and Dahua Technology, Giant Screen Media Ltd, JOBITECH institute, Prince Arthur Eze, Hon Pete Ibida, IDK ICT Center and Catholic Retreat Center Okpuno.

YESS… Solution is Here

Yours Sincerely,

Dr Nelson Omenugha
Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth Empowerment Programme
Convener Youths Earnestly Seek Soludo (Solution)

This is MASSIVE. NICE ONE.

THE NEXT STEP NOW IS TO KEEP THEM IN ANAMBRA AND PREVENT BRAIN DRAIN

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=abuzz33 post=115401277]
I will face u soon.quoted the wrong person
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

-Lion Park, Enugu

CHUKWU GOZIRI ALAIGBO.

UDO!

[/quote]
Thank u. But I keep wondering at the way u pple always come on Anambra thread to tell us how to behave and alaigbo blablabla. Is this the only southeast thread? This is my issue with some of u who don’t care how the governors in your various states eat and spend away your future. Rather when we remind y’all about the incompetencies of your govs and how they’re a set back for the entire region u start preaching about alaigbo umbrella and how igbo bu ofu. Pls u pple should keep ur advices to yourselves and allow ndi Anambra tackle development in their states. Stop behaving like that facebook Enugu ediot called Victor or whatever...who decided to carry Anambra matter on his head and insulting our gov. If u know him tell him to tread carefully and not make his host state tackle him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (1319) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.