Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072657 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

After Readin this your comment I can only imagine a 13 yr old boy that have access to internet and smartphone. Cause I am sure a matured adult won't spew this.

Nna thunder faya u dia
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2022
We have so many functional illiterates here, ppl that cant think critically, all they know how to do is to haul insult to anybody that has different opinion.Jobless village champions, mediocrities.
NwekereNdoki:
When reasonable Igbos are thinking of how to link Alaigbo with rails like Eastern Europe some of you are here talking nonsense.

In SE I can't be proud of any state for now. They are all performing poorly. Maybe u should do a google search of what a city should look like and see if any SE state have such. Lagos is not an ideal city yet but then it's very close to what u can call a city..

Does it not bother you guys that any investment that comes to Nigeria ends up in other states and we only attract few? if it doesn't it bothers me.

It does because we will all give birth to children and they will grow to become adult who will need to woek. How many corporate companies can employ them in SE? How many companies in SE can pay up to 100k junior role or fresh graduates?

It's high time we stop being silly and think of how to savage AlaIgbo from this situation. It's not as if we are poor that's my annoyance. The money is there, but because we are divided by petty political boundaries we haven't been able to mobilize Ndigbo for economic success and growth like Michael Opkara and Sam Mbakwe did.

Now we are here online disgracing ourselves in a public platform over non--essential things and two horrible states stocking their ego. Let me break it to u again, no SE state have a proper city. U can argue this all u want but this is a fact. Anambra is trying to come close but it's very far when it comes to infrastructure and livability. Let's not shy away from the truth.

Yes SE is better than most regions, but we can't be dragging last with Nigerian states. We can be better and greater.

When I look at Anambra I look at a state that has the potential of being the metropolitan area of SE as Lagos is to the West (of course better). When I look at Imo I see a state that has the potential to be the tourism and entertainment hub of SE. When I see Enugu I see a Pretoria SE and even better. When I look at Ebonyi I see the state that'll provide SE with industrial solid mineral resources while Aba processes and manufactures these resources, when I see look at Anioma and Igbos in Rivers I see them being a marine/maritime power house.

I'm from Ndoki, in rivers state. It's shameful visiting this thread out of curiosity to find out how my brothers on the other Igbo states are faring only to find them hurling insult on themselves in the bid to stroke their ego. Its pathetic. Most annoying is the fact that what we use to boast and insult ourselves is not even something that's worth it.

What we just need is unity of purpose and brotherly love. Imagine a SE that's connected with rail. Imagine a SE wit uninterrupted power supply. Imagine a SE with 5 CBD with proper standard building. Imagine a SE with cities that have pipe-borne water, pliable roads and high speed internet connection.

There are about 4 major SEZ and Cities/large townships being developed in SE and they are;
-Lion Park, Enugu
-Awka Millinium City, Anambra
-Centinary City, Abakiliki
-Enyimba Economic City, Abia

What I expect us to do as Ndigbos is to rally round our who is who in the society to contribute and invest i these cities so that we would start the process of building a new future as soon as possible.

Also we need to rally round investors from SE and outside SE to invest in agriculture in SE to ensure food sufficiency. If after the war we still don't have food sufficiency then I wonder what we learnt after the war.

We need business, we need industrialization and we need peace and security which is the chief reason I am heavily against what Kanu did to SE because of his agitation. I as a person believe that you don't demand from the place of Weakness, if SE don't have food sufficiency and cities that make at least $10 billion yearly, we shouldn't be talking of any secession. It'll just be another suicide mission.

SEREDEC have started something, but like they lamented, they can't do it alone. There challenge so far is the individuality of Igbos.

But thak God they have been working with Barth Nnajia and Enyimba Economic City Developers to deliver the project. I believe Lion park and other projects in SE will be success story too.

We ca do this. We can be great again. We can build an Ala Igbo where our sons and daughters don't need to migrate to hostile regions to get jobs thereby being exposed to insults and threats.

BIKO, NWANEM/NDE WEM, LET'S HOLD OUR FIRE.

ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE IGBO NATION AND ITS DEVELPMENT IS NON-ESSENTIAL.

STATES WERE CREATED 30 YEARS AGO, OUR FIRST IDENTITY IS BEING IGBOS. WE HAVE BEEN IGBOS FOR HOUSAND OF YEARS AND NOW, THE UNITY OF ALAIGBO IS KEY TO OUR SURVIVAL AS A PEOPLE

CHUKWU GOZIRI ALAIGBO.

UDO!

*Attached is a pics of how major cities should be looking like in 10-20 years time and even better. That is Accra. A good example. It's in West Africa and ofcourse its economy is not bigger than SE economy, neither do they have richer people than Igbos. For a start, let us build cities like this "one town at a time" until then can we come back here and start arguing which city is better than the other.

NOTE: My use of SE does not just mean SE as per Nigeria's definition. I mean AlaIgbo in general (SE/SS)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2022
NoQualmz:
Just watched a video online on the once ghetto looking EkeAwka round about now faced with sanity. I was marvelled that the ever busy,dirty and always rowdy EkeAwka roundabout has now received the attention of the govt. The uncouth roadside traders who majorly contribute a greater percentage of dirt around the EkeAwka axis weren’t in sight. Security men were also seen hanging around to ward off urchins.
Nice one Soludo

Whatever Soludo is doing now...needs to be intensified. Demolish dirty looking structures around EkeAwka and give Zik avenue a face lift. Wish commercial banks or cooperate establishments buy that axis of EkeAwka and construct buildings of fresh air there.

While attention is being given to EkeAwka..Our hardworking gov mustn’t forget to work on upper iweka,one of the most dangerous area in Onitsha. The sort of tales u get to hear from that place isn’t pleasing to the ears...it’s one which evokes fear. Traders and visitors from other states as far as the north have one or two gory tales to recount about that place called upper iweka. If u doubt me go to Twitter and facebook using the #UpperIweka and see things.

God bless Soludo
God bless Anambra

In clearer terms, from the video the once redundant traffic lights were fully in use. Vehicles were waiting in lines for the green light. In fact the two traffic stands were fully in use. Roadside hawkers were no where to be found. What was so evident in that video were street urchins standing and looking like traffic sanity was a new thing to them (quite embarrassing).

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Basilo101 the bitter frustrated envious nwa nsukka. Why are you bothered about the monolithic Anambra? Enugu state is made up of Fulani, igede, igala, etc. Anambra is a monolithic state with the largest igbo ethnic group with one culture, one dialect, etc face your 3rd class enugu igbo and leave Anambra alone. Anambra has nothing in common with other igbos. Anambra has more relationship in culture and language with Delta igbo group than other igbos in SE.

XerXers:

Wake me up when Nkpor accepts to be called Onitsha the way Nike is called Enugu and Osisioma is called Aba. The fake Anambra Identity is fraud to cover up the lack of large groups. Anambra is made up Benin, Igala and Igbos all of which are tiny autonomous communities without are larger group

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Basilo101 the bitter frustrated nwa nsukka, your fake correction won't mean anything because we will keep reversing it to your anger and envy. Anambra is the most superior and advanced igbo state. Keep crying. See as I dey look you cheesy

XerXers:

Let them relocate to Jupiter where they can lie to themselves to feel good and massage empty ego full of vanities. As long as it's here, we will always correct them.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ndibunna:

Visitors should be law abiding that's all. Anambra is a homogeneous state, monolithic both in culture and such always try to preserve than Anambra culture. So we can't sit by and watch riffraffss come in to destroy such attributes.

You are free to contribute but constrictive else go and face your state.

Nwata chows nkea asi na okwuwa onu.
Be guided.

You are totally correct
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chikeluba25:
[sub][/sub] this is a welcome development, and it's coming at the right time... Now Anambra has a very functioning and busy airport.

Now one can confidently say we are heading to somewhere

Anambra international airport is the busiest in SE.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
abuzz33:

This is chino the illegitimate child of an aboki. He uses many monikers. He is mentally deranged. Ignore him.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33 the cursed frustrated bastard born by Fulani
I like the way chino is traumatising and tormenting you. What would we have done to cage you if not for chino. cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
0bjpmb:
Basilo101 the bitter frustrated envious nwa nsukka. Why are you bothered about the monolithic Anambra? Enugu state is made up of Fulani, igede, igala, etc. Anambra is a monolithic state with the largest igbo ethnic group with one culture, one dialect, etc face your 3rd class enugu igbo and leave Anambra alone. Anambra has nothing in common with other igbos. Anambra has more relationship in culture and language with Delta igbo group than other igbos in SE.

Factual

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mummy commissioner scattered the table entirely. Anambra is the what...?!!!!!!! wink

coolThe airport is in full glare

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
XerXers:

Let them relocate to Jupiter where they can lie to themselves to feel good and massage empty ego full of vanities. As long as it's here, we will always correct them.

You no dey rest. If you are serious about Anambra not being real Igbo why are you constantly here joining words with us the Igala and Bini ?

Anambra may not be perfect but we are very proud of our state as you can see and we will make sure Anambra becomes a first world society in 10yrs. Obiano was a big mistake because he failed at Onicha, Oka and Nnewi. If Obiano had put in the kind of planning. cutting cost of governance, unearthing roads , waste management, city/town planning etc that Soludo jumped on immediately he was sworn in , by now Anambra would have become so beautiful and heading to become one of the choicest destination in Nigeria.

Today, we have infrastructural deficits with an empty treasury. And all his useless defenders could come up with is that he built ICC and Airport. Meanwhile, it was Obi's savings that was emptied to build those two infrastructures we really didn't need. Obiano knows very well he failed so after over 6yrs in office he sneaked into our savings and used over 100 billion to build those two projects and saved his failure. This billions should have been used in building roads infrastructures we lack in Onicha , Oka and Nnewi. Obiano took us back to Egypt and people are praising him.

Whilst Obiano was in office, Anambra never won number one in waec, something we won three times under Obi. Obiano abandoned our most pressing needs and wasted our resources in building airport and ICC. Today, he is with that awful wife of his in the South America getting drunk.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
NoQualmz:
Mummy commissioner scattered the table entirely. Anambra is the what...?!!!!!!! wink

coolThe airport is in full glare

I love tough women in decisions making position. Women like her bring discipline and dedication. We need all the expatriates we can get. Oyibo , thanks for visiting the lands of Eri , Zik. Achebe and Ojukwu! We breed greatness and excellence.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
0bjpmb:

Anambra international airport is the busiest in SE.

This should not be shocking. Anambra is a commercial city with some of the largest markets in Nigeria. If we up our infrastructures and open the state up the place will explode. Not one land am I selling at Umuoji. They even took part of our land for construction of second Niger bridge.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omanambala:

You no dey rest. If you are serious about Anambra not being real Igbo why are you constantly here joining words with us the Igala and Bini ?

Anambra may not be perfect but we are very proud of our state as you can see and we will make sure Anambra becomes a first world society in 10yrs. Obiano was a big mistake because he failed at Onicha, Oka and Nnewi. If Obiano had put in the kind of planning. cutting cost of governance, unearthing roads , waste management, city/town planning etc that Soludo jumped on immediately he was sworn in , by now Anambra would have become so beautiful and heading to become one of the choicest destination in Nigeria.

Today, we have infrastructural deficits with an empty treasury. And all his useless defenders could come up with is that he built ICC and Airport. Meanwhile, it was Obi's savings that was emptied to build those two infrastructures we really didn't need. Obiano knows very well he failed so after over 6yrs in office he sneaked into our savings and used over 100 billion to build those two projects and saved his failure. This billions should have been used in building roads infrastructures we lack in Onicha , Oka and Nnewi. Obiano took us back to Egypt and people are praising him.

Whilst Obiano was in office, Anambra never won number one in waec, something we won three times under Obi. Obiano abandoned our most pressing needs and wasted our resources in building airport and ICC. Today, he is with that awful wife of his in the South America getting drunk.
Auofia, its good you are not comparing obiano to soludo instead of Obi who was a total failure as governor. If Obi laid the type of foundation Obiano laid for soludo for Obiano, my now Anambra will be number one in Nigeria but Obiano had to start from scrath to fight insecurity, increase the very little IGR Obi was declaring and started building big Infrastructure that a great state like Anambra deserves.

While Obi was doing houseboy for GEJ, bragging he was the only governor appointed as special adviser, he couldnt facilitate second Niger bridge or make GEJ to gazette Anambra as Oil producing status. Obiano did all these without going to the villa every week..

just like you, Obi believed Anambra does not need an airport but today the airport is one of the most used in the country with peter obi now using the airport severally. The new campaign is to lie to people in his trademark that it was his savings that was used to build the airport whereas Obi only left less than 40 billion cash and investments for obiano of which some of the investments have disappeared like that of sabmiller, but he also left over 186 billion debt.

You are celebrating WAEC results as if its an achievement, the same WAEC results that Abia state and Imo state (who have governors in the same class as peter obi) come tops? Why have we not seen you selling WAEC results in the numerous threads asking for Obi's achievemnents, stop sneaking in here to delude yourself.

Ndi Anambra that have long been deceived by Obi have now realized he only used Anambra money to gorw his family business for 8 years thats why I'm happy he joined the presidential race. He has finally exposed himself to the world. No single project to campaign with after 8 years of oil boom..

Peter obi tenure was 8 wasted years to ndi Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
globemoney01:

Auofia, its good you are not comparing obiano to soludo instead of Obi who was a total failure as governor. If Obi laid the type of foundation Obiano laid for soludo for Obiano, my now Anambra will be number one in Nigeria but Obiano had to start from scrath to fight insecurity, increase the very little IGR Obi was declaring and started building big Infrastructure that a great state like Anambra deserves.

While Obi was doing houseboy for GEJ, bragging he was the only governor appointed as special adviser, he couldnt facilitate second Niger bridge or make GEJ to gazette Anambra as Oil producing status. Obiano did all these without going to the villa every week..

just like you, Obi believed Anambra does not need an airport but today the airport is one of the most used in the country with peter obi now using the airport severally. The new campaign is to lie to people in his trademark that it was his savings that was used to build the airport whereas Obi only left less than 40 billion cash and investments for obiano of which some of the investments have disappeared like that of sabmiller, but he also left over 186 billion debt.

You are celebrating WAEC results as if its an achievement, the same WAEC results that Abia state and Imo state (who have governors in the same class as peter obi) come tops? Why have we not seen you selling WAEC results in the numerous threads asking for Obi's achievemnents, stop sneaking in here to delude yourself.

Ndi Anambra that have long been deceived by Obi have now realized he only used Anambra money to gorw his family business for 8 years thats why I'm happy he joined the presidential race. He has finally exposed himself to the world. No single project to campaign with after 8 years of oil boom..

Peter obi tenure was 8 wasted years to ndi Anambra.

Usu enwero onu! Agafu obofia....lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
The only reasonable post you made is the first paragraph.

How dare you say that Anambra doesn't need airport and ICC? Is there any state in SE that needs airport than Anambra? None.

Anambra is the most developed state in SE with 3 major progressive cities. Soludo is now on the steering wheel to take the state to another new level. Anambra represents to the SE what Lagos and Rivers states represents to the SW and SS.

Omanambala:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin
Mummy commissioner’s facebook page is quite interesting. Still going through cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omanambala:

Usu enwero onu! Agafu obofia....lol
Continue crying, we will always be here to checkmate you, leave obiano alone and go and campaign for peter obi with others, obiano is not contesting for president, your desperation to sell Obi as better than the performer Obiano will never work.. Clear?

How can someone that has not stepped foot into Anambra over the last 10 years be the one telling us who failed and who did not? You need mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
1east:
The only reasonable you made is the first paragraph.

How dare you say that Anambra doesn't need airport and ICC? Is there any state in SE that needs airport than Anambra? None.

Anambra is the most developed state in SE with 3 major progressive cities. Soludo is now on the steering wheel to take the state to another new level. Anambra represents to the SE what Lagos and Rivers states represents to the SW and SS.

He's not from Anambra, you should start treating him like other enemies of Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Except that, because I was shocked that someone said that the economic hub of SE like Anambra doesn't need an airport. Today, Anambra international airport is the most developed and busiest in the region with avio bridges as the latest addition amongst other worldclass facilities

globemoney01:

He's not from Anambra, you should start treating him like other enemies of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
1east:
The only reasonable post you made is the first paragraph.

You have known me long enough to know my character is never changing. I have praised Obiano for the airport but look at the condition he left Onicha, Nnewi and our capital, Oka. Those were the first places he should have started.

Look at the tonne of garbage lifted from the gutters at Onicha, look at Eke Awka. I know where Obiano lived at Spring Cypress and how much his house cost and recently he moved to a palatial home at the Woodlands in Texas. You need to go the USA and see The Woodlands and how much houses cost there.

Now, look at Awka , our capital and compare that to Obiano's recent acquisition.

Obiano robbed Anambra and enriched his friends that is why he pulled out all our savings and used it to build those airport and ICC. Without Obi's savings Obiano would have ended with absolute nothingness.

I am not here to kiss anybody ass. If this is Chino then you should know me well , because you have called me from Nigeria some 10yrs ago. I love and breathe Anambra more that any walking human and I will do anything to make Anambra proud.

Stop exchanging words with that ofeke.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
1east:
Except that, because I was shocked that someone said that the economic hub of SE like Anambra doesn't need an airport. Today, Anambra international airport is the most developed and busiest in the region with avio bridges as the latest addition amongst other worldclass facilities

We can have an airport but I want things to be well planned. You shouldn't build an airport in the midst of squalor. Build your roads, clean your city, organize it , plant trees/grass etc then you venture into other things. What is do hard to understand about this.

Again, stop engaging the ofu ogoli..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
globemoney01:

Onuku Igala....ride on

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omanambala:

You have known me long enough to know my character is never changing. I have praised Obiano for the airport but look at the condition he left Onicha, Nnewi and our capital, Oka. Those were the first places he should have started.

Look at the tonne of garbage lifted from the gutters at Onicha, look at Eke Awka. I know where Obiano lived at Spring Cypress and how much his house cost and recently he moved to a palatial home at the Woodlands in Texas. You need to go the USA and see The Woodlands and how much houses cost there.

Now, look at Awka , our capital and compare that to Obiano's recent acquisition.

Obiano robbed Anambra and enriched his friends that is why he pulled out all our savings and used it to build those airport and ICC. Without Obi's savings Obiano would have ended with absolute nothingness.

I am not here to kiss anybody ass. If this is Chino then you should know me well , because you have called me from Nigeria some 10yrs ago. I love and breathe Anambra more that any walking human and I will do anything to make Anambra proud.

shameless thing.. Answer what he's asking you and stop saying nonsense. How was Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi before Obiano? What did peter obi do in Awka, onitsha and nnewi.

Stop fooling yourself with savings because there was no savings. Whatever savings obi left was used to pay for his over 100 billion debt which was not enough.

The only savings is Anambra IGR which Obiano grew to 3 billion monthly from 400 million under Obi.

Is the so called obiano palatial home more than Anambra money Obi used to build Next mall abuja and PH or invest in his family brewery? Do you know how much these monies would have fixed problems in Anambra. Aboki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
globemoney01:

This is stale , you would think.....lol. "he is not from Anambra " bla ..bla..bla....

Onye ngbu!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omanambala:

We can have an airport but I want things to be well planned. You shouldn't build an airport in the midst of squalor. Build your roads, clean your city, organize it , plant trees/grass etc then you venture into other things. What is do hard to understand about this.

Why are your crying about him engaging me when its you I want to engage. You are not from Anambra and have no right to tell us what we want. Go and plan your plateau state first before coming to plan Anambra for us. Ewu
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omanambala:

This is stale , you would think.....lol. "he is not from Anambra " bla ..bla..bla....

Onye ngbu!
You are not from Anambra, whether stale or not, you are from plateau state. You wake up everyday bitter because your plan for Obiano to fail so you will laugh and say say no one can do better than the mediocre obi failed.

Obiano lives rent free in your head but this thread is not for your to show your bitterness. Take it to your plateau state, Obiano remains best Anambra Governor, far ahead of Obi. Ntoor

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
globemoney01:

shameless thing.. Answer what he's asking you and stop saying nonsense. How was Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi before Obiano? What did peter obi do in Awka, onitsha and nnewi.

Stop fooling yourself with savings because there was no savings. Whatever savings obi left was used to pay for his over 100 billion debt which was not enough.

The only savings is Anambra IGR which Obiano grew to 3 billion monthly from 400 million under Obi.

Is the so called obiano palatial home more than Anambra money Obi used to build Next mall abuja and PH or invest in his family brewery? Do you know how much these monies would have fixed problems in Anambra. Aboki

Not that you are civil enough to have a conversation with but let me ask you.....you think Obiano's "3 billion" IGR built that airport and ICC after the northern guy revealed what Obiano told him ?

Ife mgbu gi bu mbido.....the Obi that you want to attack is now a national phenomenon.....lol

Nigga, you are pitiful, sad , desperate and miserable....onye ellie eli ka ibu.

Onye ka mmadu ka chie....ogbodu ele ogwu

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Every administration comes and focus on some areas. Obi came with his ANIDS and that made some improvements on the rural roads, though some of them had to be retouched by Obiano administration. However Obiano came with big ticket projects like flyovers, bridges, airport, ICC, etc, even completion of 5 star hotel, mall, etc. All these placed Anambra among the first rate state in Nigeria. Improved massively the capital city with flyovers, roads, ICC, Awka Millennium city, etc, Onitsha equally got other improvements but no single administration can fix everything, so that's why APGA is very key in Anambra politics because of continuum in development. Soludo has come with his own agenda, he is not going to be building airport because it has been built, no more ICC, because it has been built.

Omanambala:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
All the states that own airports are not better than Anambra in organisation, clean planned cities, serenity, etc. Even a particular state in SE that has perennial water scarcity has airport, they should have used the funds to fix water issue that has kept the state backward among other challenges like bad roads and general under development particularly in the rural areas. No matter what anyone thinks, Anambra is the most developed state in igboland in all facets of development and having an airport in such a state is a matter of necessity which has already placed the state where it rightly belongs as a first rate economic hub.

Omanambala:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omanambala:

Not that you are civil enough to have a conversation with but let me ask you.....you think Obiano's "3 billion" IGR built that airport and ICC after the northern guy revealed what Obiano told him ?

Ife mgbu gi bu mbido.....the Obi that you want to attack is now a national phenomenon.....lol

Nigga, you are pitiful, sad , desperate and miserable....onye ellie eli ka ibu.

Onye ka mmadu ka chie....ogbodu ele ogwu
If he's now a national phenomenon why are you still crying about obiano? grin grin grin Obi is a national phenomenon but its obiano you are discussing everyday. How do we make it make sense?

He's a national phenomenon for telling lies. Yes Obiano's 3 billion IGR and FAAC and grants and good fiscal management built the airport. Your northern brother was just saying nonsense to welcome Obi to his state since he doesn't know any project Obi did to praise him with.

Keep fooling yourself. Even if we agree with Obi that he left 75 billion against 35 billion Obiano said, minus 187 billion debt.. Anambra Budget for one year alone is more than 75 billion.. So which savings did Obiano use to build the flyovers in Awka, iyiora bridge, community choose your project initiative, complete Agulu lake hotel, onitsha mall.. etc.. Ndi nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
1east:
All the states that own airports are not better than Anambra in organisation, clean planned cities, serenity, etc. Even a particularly in SE that has perennial water scarcity has airport, they should have used the funds to fix water issue that has kept the state backward among other challenges like bad roads and general under development particularly in the rural areas. No matter what anyone thinks, Anambra is the most developed state in igboland in all facets of development and having an airport in such a state is a matter of necessity which has already placed the state where it rightly belongs as a first rate economic hub.

Gbam grin grin
Even if the airport is only what Obiano achieved its good, let other governors do other things.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.