Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072848 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Onitsha River Port has finally been concessioned. FEC approved the concession in Feb 2022, and on June 30, 2022, the concession contract was signed, in Abuja (“commercial close”).

Next step is financial close, and then formal commencement of the 30-year concession.

Concessionaire: Universal Elysium Consortium, led by Dr. George Nwangwu, lawyer, academic & expert on infra regulation & privatization

Concession model: Rehabilitate, Operate & Transfer (ROT)

Concession Period: 30 years

Onitsha Port: >12 Ha land; 324m wharf, expandable by 234m

You know why Onitsha River Port is so important ie why it has so much potential?

According to National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA), 60% of the containers that arrive Nigeria through Tincan, Apapa & Onne Ports end up in the South East.

They mostly travel by road (trailers)

Nigeria has 4 River Ports:

Onitsha (Anambra)
Lokoja (Kogi)
Baro (Niger)
Oguta (Imo)

Onitsha Port is the first to be successfully concessioned.

@NigeriaGov says the remaining 3 will also be concessioned, and the lessons learnt from the Onitsha process will come in handy.

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1555492114162745346

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
OreMI22:
I observed in total dismay that all internal township roads in onitsha, Nnewi and Awka had totally collapsed with huge swimming pools called potholes!

Gov. Soludo must understand that N100 billion naira will scratch the surface of massive infrastructural decay in Onitsha and Nnewi. Not to mention Awka, Ekwulobia, and Aguleri. Unless he uses DIRECT LABOUR!

For Direct Labour to work, he has to plan it differently from the traditional direct labour utilizing ministry of works. He should employ qualified civil engineers from reputable construction companies to design and supervise the direct labourers. He should also invest in road construction equipment to make their work of high quality.

Also, i was shocked that Anambra government was stressing itself on how to raise taxes to generate IGR when there was ample vehicles breaking traffic laws. When Soludo could easily create a Lagos Mass transit authority (LASMA) organization using OCHA brigade. Anyone breaking traffick rule is apprehended and fined 10k or 20k on the spot. They MUST pay via POS into the state account. No cash is accepted for traffic offenses.

Also big vehicles causing obstruction by parking on the road or abandoning broken down vehicles on the road are towed and fined 100k or 200k for trucks with goods. Soludo has lived abroad and knows that many local and city governments get their entire funding through issues of tickets against traffic offenders. So this idea should be quite obvious to him.

On just sanitizing Anambra roads and enforcing traffic laws, Soludo will get enough IGR to execute any project he wants. Moreso, people will praise the sanity and law of heavy traffic from blocked road junctions. Gov. Soludo must think outside the box to increase IGR and not merely the easy option of raising taxes.

Soludo must see the abundant financial opportunity in enforcing traffic rules and fining the abundant offenders according to their offenses. Enforcing traffic rules alone can double Anambra's IGR without even raising taxes on the already impoverished citizens.

Like u knew what I was thinking.

Traffic offenders should be made to pay into govt approved pos posts. Those pedestrians who cross the road like stray goats should be charged and prosecuted...everybody must begin to have sense in Anambra.,from Onitsha down to Awka the capital. These charges could be a source of revenue for gov.
How then can Governor Solution achieve this...

Set up trained and a bit educated personnel(not dirty touts) just like Lastma to man the affairs of road offenders. I still recall when a friend of mine who just got a job at that time came to put up with me for the first time in Lag...that was how he went to crossroad like ‘zombie’ Lmao grin, and those guys caught him...na 5k he finally coughed out even while claiming ignorance and first timer.

Sanity must be restored in Anambra...those touts must be phased out too. Jobless Abakeleke boys also hanging at hot spots in and around Onitsha and Awka must be sent packing to their states...Anambra should stop tolerating touts and street urchins. Anambra must sit up,Gov Soludo must work round the clock...not issuing one order and later becoming too soft on it...he must stand on his words till the end.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoQualmz:

Anambra should focus on planning cities properly. Start with wide roads, parking lanes, pavements, underground drainage, sewage systems not anybody building anyhow. Move markets away from the center of the cities and do urban zoning - this place for residential, this place for commercial, this place for industry. We call ourselves educated but just go to small countries and see planning.

Go to Malawi. These is a video of Blantyre a small town in one of Africa's poorest counries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6LQaaWBN1U&ab_channel=HumoftheEarth

You will not see people using side of roads for welding, selling gate, vulcanizer and other crazy things Nigerians call "business". Look at the cleanliness and planning of the place. In a poor country o.

Thank u. But I keep wondering at the way u pple always come on Anambra thread to tell us how to behave and alaigbo blablabla. Is this the only southeast thread? This is my issue with some of u who don’t care how the governors in your various states eat and spend away your future. Rather when we remind y’all about the incompetencies of your govs and how they’re a set back for the entire region u start preaching about alaigbo umbrella and how igbo bu ofu. Pls u pple should keep ur advices to yourselves and allow ndi Anambra tackle development in their states. Stop behaving like that Facebook Enugu ediot called Victor or whatever...who decided to carry Anambra matter on his head and insult our gov. If u know him tell him to tread carefully and not make his host state tackle him.

SO Igbos should not talk about the progress of other states again? So If you run a company the junior staff should not speak in the board room?

What kind of mindset is that?

I remember one time here in Nairaland Anambra guy floated a website called Omambala . com (The website is not active no), the website has visitors from all Igbos states. They contributed and gave ideas about development and many stuff. If you are privileged to get access to that website now, you will be amazed at the kind of ideas that were shared there. It was very educational.

For example, if SOludo build a road now and the road does not have closed gutters, u can't say someone here can't call them out eve though they are not from Anambra. And even if you want to go by this ur logic that other states should not call out wrong things, let me ask you is it only Anambra people that live in Anambra? Or are we now being hostile to Igbos from other states? Is this how it has been denigrated to?

SMH

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

SO Igbos should not talk about the progress of other states again? So If you run a company the junior staff should not speak in the board room?

I remember one time here in Nairaland Anambra guy floated a website called Omambala . com (The website is not active no), the website has visitors from all Igbos states. They contributed and gave ideas about development and many stuff. If you are privileged to get access to that website now, you will be amazed at the kind of ideas that were shared there. It was very educational.

For example, if SOludo build a road now and the road does not have closed gutters, u can't say someone here can't call them out eve though they are not from Anambra. And even if you want to go by this ur logic that other states should not call out wrong things, let me ask you is it only Anambra people that live in Anambra? Or are we now being hostile to Igbos from other states? Is this how it has been denigrated to?

SMH

You know exactly where I am heading to but here u are trying to manoeuvre to suit ur narrative.

Yes, everyone should go and mind their respective states and tackle the useless southeast govs who have impoverished them for every eight years.
If everyone tackles their respective state govs believe u me,the region wouldn’t be in this present mess.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

SMH

It's not everyone here is Onye Igbo, get this and have a great peace of mind.

Most people quoting you and asking you to face your state are obviously none Igbos parambulating every Igbo threads to cause disharmony amongst nwafors.

And another thing to note about them here is that they clone the names or monikers of regurlar commentators here and spew trash about the tribe to make it seems we are attacking each other.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
christejames:

Most people quoting you and asking you to face your state and obviously none Igbos parambulating every Igbo threads to cause disharmony.

Nna you’re talking nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoQualmz:

Nna you’re talking nonsense.

This is one of them...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
[sub][/sub]
ANSMEDIA:
Onitsha River Port has finally been concessioned. FEC approved the concession in Feb 2022, and on June 30, 2022, the concession contract was signed, in Abuja (“commercial close”).

Next step is financial close, and then formal commencement of the 30-year concession.

Concessionaire: Universal Elysium Consortium, led by Dr. George Nwangwu, lawyer, academic & expert on infra regulation & privatization

You know why Onitsha River Port is so important ie why it has so much potential?

According to National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA), 60% of the containers that arrive Nigeria through Tincan, Apapa & Onne Ports end up in the South East.

Onitsha (Anambra)
Lokoja (Kogi)
Baro (Niger)
Oguta (Imo)

@NigeriaGov says the remaining 3 will also be concessioned, and the lessons learnt from the Onitsha process will come in handy.

this is a welcome development, and it's coming at the right time... Now Anambra has a very functioning and busy airport.

Now one can confidently say we are heading to somewhere

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nice thread.

One of the problems I have seen in this thread is the unhealthy comparisons. I thought maturity would have eclipsed the nonsensical my state is better than your state arguments; especially when it's tinged with swear words and abusive language?

Igbo is, and will always be Igbo. That names given to us divide us should be as abstract as the names we were given! Competition is good, but it's goodness stops when it's not productive.

I don't even understand the childish obsession with people supporting different governors against the other? Governors should rightly be criticised as all of us can't and shouldn't be praise singers. Peter Obi did well, Obiano did well, also both of them have lots of shortcomings too. Governance is continuous, progressive and dynamic, it's meant to transform the state as time goes on.

BTW, when will Soludo start cleaning the states again? Everywhere is full of refuge dumps.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
christejames:

Most people quoting you and asking you to face your state are obviously none Igbos parambulating every Igbo threads to cause disharmony amongst nwafors.

And another thing to note about them here is that they clone the names or monikers of regurlar commentators here and spew trash about the tribe to make it seems we are attacking each other.

I pray this is the case.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoQualmz:

You know exactly where I am heading to but here u are trying to manoeuvre to suit ur narrative.

Yes, everyone should go and mind their respective states and tackle the useless southeast govs who have impoverished them for every eight years.
If everyone tackles their respective state govs believe u me,the region wouldn’t be in this present mess.

It's a simple thing to understand, but if u don't I can't help.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Nice thread.

One of the problems I have seen in this thread is the unhealthy comparisons. I thought maturity would have eclipsed the nonsensical my state is better than your state arguments; especially when it's tinged with swear words and abusive language?

Igbo is, and will always be Igbo. That names given to us divide us should be as abstract as the names we were given! Competition is good, but it's goodness stops when it's not productive.

I don't even understand the childish obsession with people supporting different governors against the other? Governors should rightly be criticised as all of us can't and shouldn't be praise singers. Peter Obi did well, Obiano did well, also both of them have lots of shortcomings too. Governance is continuous, progressive and dynamic, it's meant to transform the state as time goes on.

BTW, when will Soludo start cleaning the states again? Everywhere is full of refuge dumps.

He has commenced. I saw a pcs here where the commisioned waste management companies were picking waste from houses

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
When they come here to drop nonsensical comments they run to switch to the other monikers to support their nonsense. Thunder fire all of u dia.

This is not Pan igbo thread,this is Anambra thread. If u don’t like it go to ur state’s thread. We will continue to remind y’all. Go to ur state’s thread and talk about the backwardness there and how to bring development.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

Onitsha (Anambra)
Lokoja (Kogi)
Baro (Niger)
Oguta (Imo)

A welcome development...but anything coming from Tolu will be taken with a pinch of salt.

Meanwhile let the concession model begin...until then,!?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chikeluba25:
[sub][/sub] this is a welcome development, and it's coming at the right time... Now Anambra has a very functioning and busy airport.

Now one can confidently say we are heading to somewhere

Yes brother. We have a functioning airport. Thunder fire them!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
globemoney01:

But you sleep and wake up on this thread not minding the fact that there is an imo state state thread, maybe if you were active in your state thread like you are here your state won't keep electing 419ners as governors.
Anambra Govt helped stand Innoson today but he went to your 419 state and got defrauded.

Hardened criminals.

419 is an understatement
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
When reasonable Igbos are thinking of how to link Alaigbo with rails like Eastern Europe some of you are here talking nonsense.

In SE I can't be proud of any state for now. They are all performing poorly. Maybe u should do a google search of what a city should look like and see if any SE state have such. Lagos is not an ideal city yet but then it's very close to what u can call a city..

Does it not bother you guys that any investment that comes to Nigeria ends up in other states and we only attract few? if it doesn't it bothers me.

It does because we will all give birth to children and they will grow to become adult who will need to woek. How many corporate companies can employ them in SE? How many companies in SE can pay up to 100k junior role or fresh graduates?

It's high time we stop being silly and think of how to savage AlaIgbo from this situation. It's not as if we are poor that's my annoyance. The money is there, but because we are divided by petty political boundaries we haven't been able to mobilize Ndigbo for economic success and growth like Michael Opkara and Sam Mbakwe did.

Now we are here online disgracing ourselves in a public platform over non--essential things and two horrible states stocking their ego. Let me break it to u again, no SE state have a proper city. U can argue this all u want but this is a fact. Anambra is trying to come close but it's very far when it comes to infrastructure and livability. Let's not shy away from the truth.

Yes SE is better than most regions, but we can't be dragging last with Nigerian states. We can be better and greater.

When I look at Anambra I look at a state that has the potential of being the metropolitan area of SE as Lagos is to the West (of course better). When I look at Imo I see a state that has the potential to be the tourism and entertainment hub of SE. When I see Enugu I see a Pretoria SE and even better. When I look at Ebonyi I see the state that'll provide SE with industrial solid mineral resources while Aba processes and manufactures these resources, when I see look at Anioma and Igbos in Rivers I see them being a marine/maritime power house.

I'm from Ndoki, in rivers state. It's shameful visiting this thread out of curiosity to find out how my brothers on the other Igbo states are faring only to find them hurling insult on themselves in the bid to stroke their ego. Its pathetic. Most annoying is the fact that what we use to boast and insult ourselves is not even something that's worth it.

What we just need is unity of purpose and brotherly love. Imagine a SE that's connected with rail. Imagine a SE wit uninterrupted power supply. Imagine a SE with 5 CBD with proper standard building. Imagine a SE with cities that have pipe-borne water, pliable roads and high speed internet connection.

There are about 4 major SEZ and Cities/large townships being developed in SE and they are;
-Lion Park, Enugu
-Awka Millinium City, Anambra
-Centinary City, Abakiliki
-Enyimba Economic City, Abia

What I expect us to do as Ndigbos is to rally round our who is who in the society to contribute and invest i these cities so that we would start the process of building a new future as soon as possible.

Also we need to rally round investors from SE and outside SE to invest in agriculture in SE to ensure food sufficiency. If after the war we still don't have food sufficiency then I wonder what we learnt after the war.

We need business, we need industrialization and we need peace and security which is the chief reason I am heavily against what Kanu did to SE because of his agitation. I as a person believe that you don't demand from the place of Weakness, if SE don't have food sufficiency and cities that make at least $10 billion yearly, we shouldn't be talking of any secession. It'll just be another suicide mission.

SEREDEC have started something, but like they lamented, they can't do it alone. There challenge so far is the individuality of Igbos.

But thak God they have been working with Barth Nnajia and Enyimba Economic City Developers to deliver the project. I believe Lion park and other projects in SE will be success story too.

We ca do this. We can be great again. We can build an Ala Igbo where our sons and daughters don't need to migrate to hostile regions to get jobs thereby being exposed to insults and threats.

BIKO, NWANEM/NDE WEM, LET'S HOLD OUR FIRE.

ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE IGBO NATION AND ITS DEVELPMENT IS NON-ESSENTIAL.

STATES WERE CREATED 30 YEARS AGO, OUR FIRST IDENTITY IS BEING IGBOS. WE HAVE BEEN IGBOS FOR HOUSAND OF YEARS AND NOW, THE UNITY OF ALAIGBO IS KEY TO OUR SURVIVAL AS A PEOPLE

CHUKWU GOZIRI ALAIGBO.

UDO!

*Attached is a pics of how major cities should be looking like in 10-20 years time and even better. That is Accra. A good example. It's in West Africa and ofcourse its economy is not bigger than SE economy, neither do they have richer people than Igbos. For a start, let us build cities like this "one town at a time" until then can we come back here and start arguing which city is better than the other.

NOTE: My use of SE does not just mean SE as per Nigeria's definition. I mean AlaIgbo in general (SE/SS)

Topics here should be strictly on Anambra state development. Any thing aside that is trash and trash.

This message should be dropped in pan Igbo forum, the right section.

Here is strictly update In Anambra state not ana-Igbo.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoQualmz:

Totally agree

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

SMH

Visitors should be law abiding that's all. Anambra is a homogeneous state, monolithic both in culture and such always try to preserve than Anambra culture. So we can't sit by and watch riffraffss come in to destroy such attributes.

You are free to contribute but constrictive else go and face your state.

Nwata chowa nkea asi na okwuwa onu.
Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Nice thread.

Good but the fact is criticize your state governor and then president which is proper.

But don't come here to preach for us when your state is nothing to write home about

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chisco Group Chairman; Chief Dr. Chidi Anyaegbu, MFR Donates 100 Million Naira to Nnamdi Azikiwe University for Auto-Mechanic, Property Management Training.

The Chairman CEO Chisco Group of Companies Chief Dr. Chidi Anyaegbu, MFR (Okeiyi Amichi) has made a One Hundred Million Naira Donation to Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU) Awka. The donation is geared towards providing machines, equipments and modern technological innovations in the Auto industry to facilitate training for young Nigerian s as well as Property Management.

Speaking after the official presentation of the donation made several weeks ago, the Vice-Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Prof Charles Esimone described the huge donation as phenomenal to the development of the youth population, calling on notable individuals to emulate Chief Anyaegbu by investing in our youths to help them be meaningfully employed.

Chief Chidi Anyaegbu had in 2012 about 10 years ago on his 50th birthday built and handed over to the school a magnificent structure for the Chisco institute for Transportation and Logistics Studies and has for the past 10years provided funds for continued training of young Nigerians in the Transport and Logistics industry. This year, Chief Anyaegbu has taken the bar higher by providing One Hundred Million already paid into the school's account to ensure further trainings, with the addition of Property Management and Real Estate development.

For Chidi Anyaegbu, a Member of the Federal Republic (MFR) this was his little way of giving back to the society especially through education as he had no opportunity to get to the highest level of education himself at a young age. He believes that the training will help a lot of young Nigerians especially Anambrarians who are interested in acquiring skills and make a living for themselves by getting the right training and empowerment in the Transport and Logistics Studies as well as building/Property Management etc.

Chief Chidi Anyaegbu, MFR, a renowned philanthropist is the Chairman Of Chisco Group, Founder of the renowned Chisco Transport and has since also diversified into Real Estate development, Oil and Gas, Aviation etc

He sits on the board of several companies both in and outside the country.

Thank You Okeiyi Amichi, Posterity will be fair to you.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jiolyn(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Nice thread.

Watch and educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r3MQnSbEO4

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jiolyn(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2022
SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT LIKE THIS

one day truth most come out

IF NOT FOR OBI, WHERE ANAMBRA FOR DEY

watch the video and be your own judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6H4YNRTMWY
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2022
When u remind them of where dey come from and that there’s also a speck of wood in there own eye,they will start preaching with their diff monikers. Lmao grin

Our Anambra is trying so hard to meet up with the 21st century of emerging state economies and developmental strides and you’re here camped like an owl to come talk rubbish.

Day never break for una?!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Ndibunna:

Visitors should be law abiding that's all. Anambra is a homogeneous state, monolithic both in culture and such always try to preserve than Anambra culture. So we can't sit by and watch riffraffss come in to destroy such attributes.

Nwata chows nkea asi na okwuwa onu.
Be guided.

Unfortunately, you can't and don't speak for Anambra. I should be telling you to be guided not you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Ndibunna:

Topics here should be strictly on Anambra state development. Any thing aside that is trash and trash.

This message should be dropped in pan Igbo forum, the right section.

Here is strictly update In Anambra state not ana-Igbo.

Who said we should talk about other states?? I'm only saying don't tell Igbos from another state not to pont out something wrong just because they are not from Anambra. Anambra is an Igbo state and even the ancestral home of all Igbos. U can't come here and tell other Igbos not to talk about it. I agree tat opinions must not be demeaning and insulting, but all Igbos have an opinion about Anambra whether u like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2022
NoQualmz:
When they come here to drop nonsensical comments they run to switch to the other monikers to support their nonsense. Thunder fire all of u dia.

This is not Pan igbo thread,this is Anambra thread. If u don’t like it go to ur state’s thread. We will continue to remind y’all. Go to ur state’s thread and talk about the backwardness there and how to bring development.

After Readin this your comment I can only imagine a 13 yr old boy that have access to internet and smartphone. Cause I am sure a matured adult won't spew this.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

After Readin this your comment I can only imagine a 13 yr old boy that have access to internet and smartphone. Cause I am sure a matured adult won't spew this.

This is chino the illegitimate child of an aboki. He uses many monikers. He is mentally deranged. Ignore him.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2022
May Peter Obi, one of the best things to have ever happened to Anambra State win the President, and May Soludo succeed..
Anambra will be the light of the nation yet again..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXers: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Ndibunna:

Nwata chows nkea asi na okwuwa onu.
Be guided.
Wake me up when Nkpor accepts to be called Onitsha the way Nike is called Enugu and Osisioma is called Aba. The fake Anambra Identity is fraud to cover up the lack of large groups. Anambra is made up Benin, Igala and Igbos all of which are tiny autonomous communities without are larger group
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXers: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Who said we should talk about other states?? I'm only saying don't tell Igbos from another state not to pont out something wrong just because they are not from Anambra. Anambra is an Igbo state and even the ancestral home of all Igbos. U can't come here and tell other Igbos not to talk about it. I agree tat opinions must not be demeaning and insulting, but all Igbos have an opinion about Anambra whether u like it or not.
Let them relocate to Jupiter where they can lie to themselves to feel good and massage empty ego full of vanities. As long as it's here, we will always correct them.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
jiolyn:
SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT LIKE THIS

one day truth most come out

IF NOT FOR OBI, WHERE ANAMBRA FOR DEY

watch the video and be your own judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6H4YNRTMWY
This is absolute nonsense. I have never recalled this man visiting Anambra or Obiano.. How come he's the only one Obiano told this. Very laughable.
But in any case thank God the airport has been built.. The fools that ridiculed the airport and called it audio are now trying to claim it. Even Obi out of bitterness avoided the airport until recently after Obiano left.
Anambra Airport was 100% built by Obiano, with Anambra money!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.