Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2062895 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Just look at this jobless slowpoke. Which tax do you pay? Go and face your useless governor in your backward useless worthless state. Does a jobless man own investment? You are on nairaland 24/7 posting, was that how you got your so called fake investment. Clown

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Saying I'm from Plateu or Zamfara is immaterial, the most important thing is that I've my investments/business here hence I pay tax to the state government. A law abiding citizen/resident has the moral right to criticize incompetent government administrator(s).

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Globemoney and co you pple are derailing this thread. And sometimes u Globemoney should learn to ignore..abi is it every Tom dick and Harry that mentions ur moniker here that u will reply to? Na wa for u,I just tire for u angry

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0neast: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Guy this video i good for people that have sense. But the person you copied is irredemable. I am 100% sure he is not Anambra or even Igbo.

I will advice others to just ignore him. He is placed on a curse.

Let's send our prayers for him and hopefully, one day, he will be healed.

May God help him.

b he’s more handsome dan u na,check him. Globemoney dat snatched Mktinsight’s wife reson y they’re alwayz fighting hia.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0neast: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
grin grin grin
U r enjoying the attention abi? wink
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
XerXerz:
Obiora izuora you are the bastard here. Globemoney01 is a pure Anambra guy. You are a foolish ediot

Lmao....listen up, there are many non Anambra guys on this thread who have contributed to this thread than you. The only thing you do here is to use this premise to attack people who exposed and disgraced your family years ago. I warned you to leave them alone didn't I. Now , you are searching the internet looking to "reveal" people's true identity....lmao. Nobody pays attention to the garbage you post here. The whole of Nairaland know you and your antics and you are considered a mentally challenged man!

Only you and the okpa Nsukka guy read your bickering. This is my last reply to you because I dont get anything from exchanging words with you....it gives me headache.

As for globemumu, that one is on a suicide mission. He has beaten beating black and blue and smothered in his quest to discredit Peter Obi. Bunch of losers

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Landmack:
Globemoney and co you pple are derailing this thread. And sometimes u Globemoney should learn to ignore..abi is it every Tom dick and Harry that mentions ur moniker here that u will reply to? Na wa for u,I just tire for u angry

Tell me when you have ever seen globemoney contribute positively to this thread. Go through his post and see for yourself. He is here to insult Peter Obi. The guy doesn't care if Anambra burns to the ground. That's my grudge with him. I cant stand and watch while a nonentity mislead and misinform the public about my state.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
0neast:

b he’s more handsome dan u na,check him. Globemoney dat snatched Mktinsight’s wife reson y they’re alwayz fighting hia.

So na globe be this? shocked Him dey rub cream grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Foolish insane ediot. In one of your posts yesterday you needed to mention me to validate that you are from Anambra. But I have to spill the beans now, your mother is from Anambra while your father is from Plateau.

I am an old member here and I know where everyone comes from, I equally have very important data of almost everyone here including their pictures.

Obiora izuora, you are not even an Igbo man. That your mom is from Anambra doesn't make you an Igbo man. You know I know you too well.

The only people you can deceive here are newbies. Globemoney01 has always been right about your origin but I decided not to back it because we did things together in the past. But the truth must be known going forward, you are not from Anambra, your origin lies in Plateau state.

If you doubt me, I will post your pictures for everyone to see that you don't even look like an Igbo man not to talk of Anambran.

You are trying so hard to force yourself to be an Anambran that's why you have such usernames as idennna, odenigboaroli, Omambala, etc. It is only an inferior fellow that tries to do that because his origin is questionable. So don't dare me

Omanambala:

Lmao....listen up, there are many non Anambra guys on this thread who have contributed to this thread than you. The only thing you do here is to use this premise to attack people who exposed and disgraced your family years ago. I warned you to leave them alone didn't I. Now , you are searching the internet looking to "reveal" people's true identity....lmao. Nobody pays attention to the garbage you post here. The whole of Nairaland know you and your antics and you are considered a mentally challenged man! Only you and the okpa Nsukka guy read your bickering. This is my last reply to you because I dont get anything from exchanging words with you....it gives me headache. s for globemumu, that one is on a suicide mission. He has beaten beating black and blue and smothered in his quest to discredit Peter Obi. Bunch of losers

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
XerXerz:
Foolish insane ediot. In one of your posts yesterday you needed to mention me to validate that you are from Anambra. But I have to spill the beans now, your mother is from Anambra while your father is from Plateau.

I am an old member here and I know where everyone comes from, I equally have very important data of almost everyone here including their pictures.

Obiora izuora, you are not even an Igbo man. That your mom is from Anambra doesn't make you an Igbo man. You know I know you too well.

The only people you can deceive here are newbies. Globemoney01 has always been right about your origin but I decided not to back it because we did things together in the past. But the truth must be known going forward, you are not from Anambra, your origin lies in Plateau state.

If you doubt me, I will post your pictures for everyone to see that you don't even look like an Igbo man not to talk of Anambran.

You are trying so hard to force yourself to be an Anambran that's why you have such usernames as idennna, odenigboaroli, Omambala, etc. It is only an inferior fellow that tries to do that because his origin is questionable. So don't dare me

Hahaha chino nwanne, chukwu go zie gi. Its only someone that came to nairaland that dont know the clown. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
you haters should either leave this thread for progressive ndi Anambra that genuinely want to see the state move forward or cry forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
They said Ebonyi Airport will be better than Anambra Airport when completed grin grin grin
There is nothing we haven't heard from these miscreants out of hate for obiano yet they will still be the ones crying when we respond..
https://www.nairaland.com/7324216/pictures-muhammed-buhari-international-airport#up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
globemoney01:

Hahaha chino nwanne, chukwu go zie gi. Its only someone that came to nairaland that dont know the clown. grin grin grin

This nigga.....lmao
You have been fixed , finally , from writing nonsense about Peter Obi. As long as you are not here vomiting nonsense about Peter Obi you will have peace and rest. Go and sin no more. I am a merciful man....Obiora the merciful should be my name....lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Omanambala:

Guy, slow down. I understand there are elements in southern Igbo that are constantly attacking Anambra and we know why, but it doesn't bother me. Anybody that knows the history of the Nri-Awka/Omanbala/Anambra will understand why that place produces a lot of successful people.

Now, to the main issues; yes , Aba has seen more infrastructural development than Onicha due to Ikpeazu determination to turn the squalor status of Aba. Ikpeazu resurfaced many roads in Aba and cleared multiple waste dumps. Because of this Aba is edging Onicha.

Why wouldn't Aba edge Onicha?
Obiano introduced nepotism into our system, a practice Obi made sure we did away with , so we can concentrate projects where they are needed. Obiano abandoned Onicha and shifted his focus to his region that why Onicha retrogressed.

Rapu nkwuyeli so that it will also leave you. You are just sounding like broken record.

Whether Obi or Obiano I don't give a flying Bleep. Adia Ako ogonogo Akuko na uko mgbede.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Pray, what has Mazi kanu got to do with you idiots senseless bickering on here? I've noticed you and the guy you're quoting -that's if you're not one and the same person- usually try to bring Mazi Kanu and IPOB into una spat even when there's no reason for it! It's only naive Igbo that don't know what you 5th-columnists are up to on this and other Igbo-themed threads!

Mazi kanu has been illegally held by the evil Buhari junta for more than a year now while they stall proceedings at his so called 'treason and terrorism' trial, yet fools like you still feel he's the cause of all the problems 'one Nigeria' currently faces! NEVER have i read where both of you and your deceptive ilk turn your ire on Buhari and his coven of witches APC.....the main architects of the high spate of insecurity and socio-economic malaise the country faces today!

Nnamdi is been held legally and ya nolu there. When he was running his mouth like a leak pipe did he ask for anybody's permission?

Rather he recruited all convicted, hardened and bitter criminals tag it ESN just to plunder, destroy, cannibalize and maim lives and properties in anambra.

But there is a sense that the God we worship never sleeps, he was picked by a rat and kept to be rehabilitated.

Disaster calling himself freedom fighter, otoro gba gbue ya there.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Musical interlude......Joe Nez in Birmingham.

The contributions by the Igbo to the ever evolving Nigerian musical scene are unquantifiable! The Igbo produced most of those classic evergreen songs you hear that harken back to a warm nostalgic past.

Courtesy Wilson Nwanne: https://www.youtube.com/c/WilsonNwanekwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oov0J3rGYxg

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Oriental Brothers performing in the early 70s just after the civil war.

Courtesy oronbaba: https://www.youtube.com/user/oronbaba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZrFW1jRNlw

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Nnamdi is been held legally and ya nolu there. When he was running his mouth like a leak pipe did he ask for anybody's permission?

Rather he recruited all convicted, hardened and bitter criminals tag it ESN just to plunder, destroy, cannibalize and maim lives and properties in anambra.

But there is a sense that the God we worship never sleeps, he was picked by a rat and kept to be rehabilitated.

Disaster calling himself freedom fighter, otoro gba gbue ya there.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zssk0003: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nLe2n-qtI

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Anambra State Government Declares State Of Emergency on Illegal Structures and Shanties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw4BNngdjyE

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Alexxxi: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
post=116557007:
Anambra State Government Declares State Of Emergency on Illegal Structures and Shanties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw4BNngdjyE

Good. We have alot of shanties and illegal structures in Anambra.
No government serious about urban renewal will succeed without demolitions.
I think the government is not even
demolishing as much as they should be demolishing.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Anambra State Government Reiterates its commitment to stop all forms of Touting and illegal revenue collection in the state.

The Special Adviser to Governor Chukwuma Soludo on security , also State Coordinator, Anambra Joint Enforcement Team, ANJET, Air Vice Marshall Ben Chiobi Mni Rtd. gave the hints during the day 2 sensitization and awareness exercise of ANJET in Awka axis on the 9th of September, 2022, which kicked off from the Dr. Alex Ekwueme square in Awka.

Air Vice Marshall Chiobi stated that the creation of Anambra state joint Enforcement Team is one of the measures by Governor Soludo to contend the excesses of undesirable elements in our environment.
The team is saddled with clearing and stamping out touting in our roads, streets and corners of the state.
'The mandate is to match the words of Mr. Governor during his inaugural speech to stamp out touting in the state' he added.

The campaign attracted all officials members of the Team comprising the three zonal coordinators and seven team leaders with all the operators, officers of the Anambra state Traffic Management Agency, Operation Clean and Healthy Anambra, including the members of vigilante group.

The team visited various parks and markets in Awka and environs.

Addressing market men and women in each parks and markets visited, the coordinator of Anambra central senatorial zone Comrade Chike Udorji added that ANJET was set up in line with the governor's promise to rid Anambra state of touts and illegal revenue collectors, who disturb motorists and harass people doing legitimate business across the state, as well as entrench sanity and instill discipline and rule of law in the state . He urged Ndi Anambra not to pay cash to anyone and to report anybody or group of persons harassing residents of the state under any guise.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Anambra State Government Reiterates its commitment to stop all forms of Touting and illegal revenue collection in the state.

The Special Adviser to Governor Chukwuma Soludo on security , also State Coordinator, Anambra Joint Enforcement Team, ANJET, Air Vice Marshall Ben Chiobi Mni Rtd. gave the hints during the day 2 sensitization and awareness exercise of ANJET in Awka axis on the 9th of September, 2022, which kicked off from the Dr. Alex Ekwueme square in Awka.

Air Vice Marshall Chiobi stated that the creation of Anambra state joint Enforcement Team is one of the measures by Governor Soludo to contend the excesses of undesirable elements in our environment.
The team is saddled with clearing and stamping out touting in our roads, streets and corners of the state.
'The mandate is to match the words of Mr. Governor during his inaugural speech to stamp out touting in the state' he added.

The campaign attracted all officials members of the Team comprising the three zonal coordinators and seven team leaders with all the operators, officers of the Anambra state Traffic Management Agency, Operation Clean and Healthy Anambra, including the members of vigilante group.

Addressing market men and women in each parks and markets visited, the coordinator of Anambra central senatorial zone Comrade Chike Udorji added that ANJET was set up in line with the governor's promise to rid Anambra state of touts and illegal revenue collectors, who disturb motorists and harass people doing legitimate business across the state, as well as entrench sanity and instill discipline and rule of law in the state . He urged Ndi Anambra not to pay cash to anyone and to report anybody or group of persons harassing residents of the state under any guise.

This is good, agboros need to be stamped out.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 1east: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ugwuanyi should learn from this and stamp agbero out in enugu so that enugu state will get enough resources to move up in poverty ranking

christejames:

This is good, agboros need to be stamped out.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

Soludo might just be the messiah we are waiting for and the only good thing Obiano achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Finally, see the cost of Innoson Keke (Tricycle) and what a driver who uses it has to say about the product

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frH2cYMjQQQ

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Omanambala:

Soludo might just be the messiah we are waiting for and the only good thing Obiano achieved.

Touts are attracted to places where there is excessive illegal commercial activity. They operate in Anambra because there are way too many keke vehicles, shuttles, buses all driving insanely, parking illegally. You can never see touts enter bus parks or inside markets. They operate on the fringes. The state government should focus on regulating transport and markets and getting rid of the lawless behavior of keke, shuttle and buses loading on the side of roads or people selling inside barrow or shacks outside markets.

Markets should have parking places for buses within their walls. Keke and shuttle should be banned from plying main roads of (Onitsha/Awka) and expressways. Limit them to neighbourhoods or university area. Only 12 seater buses should ply main roads and be provided with bus stops.

All those barrow hawkers that line up outside markets or sell on top of pavements should be removed and relocated to walled in spaces for evening or sunday markets like what you see in Lagos. Get them off the roads completely.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
abuzz33:

Touts are attracted to places where there is excessive illegal commercial activity. They operate in Anambra because there are way too many keke vehicles, shuttles, buses all driving insanely, parking illegally. You can never see touts enter bus parks or inside markets. They operate on the fringes. The state government should focus on regulating transport and markets and getting rid of the lawless behavior of keke, shuttle and buses loading on the side of roads or people selling inside barrow or shacks outside markets.

Markets should have parking places for buses within their walls. Keke and shuttle should be banned from plying main roads of (Onitsha/Awka) and expressways. Limit them to neighbourhoods or university area. Only 12 seater buses should ply main roads and be provided with bus stops.

All those barrow hawkers that line up outside markets or sell on top of pavements should be removed and relocated to walled in spaces for evening or sunday markets like what you see in Lagos. Get them off the roads completely.

My guy , most of the spaces where parking lots should be designated have been sold and built up with stalls. These impunity was allowed to go on for decades and look where it brought us. It will take alot of will power and courage to clean up and reorganize our major roads and streets.

Main market, for instance has no parking lot , hence people are left with no choice but to park on the road to unload passengers and goods ,thereby stopping traffic and causing excruciating pains to commuters, pedestrians and shoppers. This madness must be stopped by all means. We can't turn every corner into a market.

Another source of concern for me is the numbers of illegal schools (primary and secondary) in Anambra operating unchecked. Some proprietors have turned their kitchens and backyard into schools, hired unqualified teachers and are making a living out of people's ignorance why the government watch them get away.

There is this incident that happened with a relative; she just finished secondary school at a special science school and called me to say she just landed a teaching job at a local school. Imagine someone who has not taken their waec but she was found capable to teach Chemistry to ss students. This is very common and we must stamp out these illegalities.

If we want to build a first world society we must change our mentality. Anambra must work!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
I am aware that Soludo intended to plant and green the environment, just curious, has it commenced yet?

CC: Omanambala

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
I am aware that Soludo intended to plant and green the environment, just curious, has it commenced yet?

CC: Omanambala

He has been on it since first month of inauguration...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
christejames:

He has been on it since first month of inauguration...

Nice one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.