Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2071102 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Imagine bottom barrel aboki from plateua state feeling funky. I am always happy to see you go nuts. Ewu hausa

Why are you always insulting northerners. Plateau state , a lovely land where I was born are 99% Catholics like my Anambra. The famous late Bishop Ganaka is from Lantang....lol. You have no exposure and no class.....mgbeke!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
IDENNAA is back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sometimes Awka will just trend for some disgusting issues...no wonder d town keeps retrogressing angry

Good the ANSG waded in

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Landmack:
Sometimes Awka will just trend for some disgusting issues...no wonder d town keeps retrogressing angry

Good the ANSG waded in

Very good.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:39am On Sep 09, 2022
post=116468121:

You guys they try, day to day, month to month you guys engaging each other over nothing even at this crucial time of our history, we need to use our common sense for our common goals

I'm dedicating this song from Jennifer Eliogu Ada Ojoto, song title "Unulu ube" to you guys, kindly watch

Cc globemoney01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7QZOVoAWQ4

Guy this video i good for people that have sense. But the person you copied is irredemable. I am 100% sure he is not Anambra or even Igbo.

I will advice others to just ignore him. He is placed on a curse.

Let's send our prayers for him and hopefully, one day, he will be healed.

May God help him.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Omanambala:

Why are you always insulting northerners. Plateau state , a lovely land where I was born are 99% Catholics like my Anambra. The famous late Bishop Ganaka is from Lantang....lol. You have no exposure and no class.....mgbeke!

Stop wasting your breath my brother. Just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Globemoney01 is igbo and a true son of Anambra. The only reason ediots like you are worried is because we didn't allow you to have your mischievous way in this thread. Go and face your Abia state which is still the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

NwekereNdoki:

Guy this video i good for people that have sense. But the person you copied is irredemable. I am 100% sure he is not Anambra or even Igbo.

May God help him.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 1:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Zssk0003:
The avio bridge at the Anambra international airport is taking shape. Thanks to Anambra State Govt for the beautiful Airport to God be the glory!

Beautiful. Best airport in Igboland

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 1:31am On Sep 09, 2022
XerXerz:
Globemoney01 is igbo and a true son of Anambra. The only reason ediots like you are worried is because we didn't allow you to have your mischievous way in this thread. Go and face your Abia state which is still the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Have you ever heard the Igbo phrase ezi oyi ka ajo nwanne. Freeglobe is a cockroach that needs to be crushed with a slippers. I will gladly make some posters here who aren't from Anambra my brothers before I take a second look at that sick bastard.

Like I said before, any person who claims to be from Anambra and hates Peter Obi is an enemy. You defend a person simply because they are from Anambra. That is ffoolish

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 1:35am On Sep 09, 2022
XerXerz:

Cc.NwekereNdoki

Ignore this fffhool. You are welcome here and loved. Dont be miffed by these aggressions by people who are too scared to reveal where they are from. I always look forward to your post. Anambra welcome you.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 1:45am On Sep 09, 2022
Obiora izuora you are a bastard. O beginning to believe globemoney01 that you are an abok1.

Omanambala:

Cc.NwekereNdoki
gnore this fffhool. You are welcome here and loved. Dont be miffed by these aggressions by people who are too scared to reveal where they are from. I always look forward to your post. Anambra welcome you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 1:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Obiora izuora you are the bastard here. Globemoney01 is a pure Anambra guy. You are a foolish ediot

Omanambala:

Have you ever heard the Igbo phrase ezi oyi ka ajo nwanne. Freeglobe is a cockroach that needs to be crushed with a slippers. I will gladly make some posters here who aren't from Anambra my brothers before I take a second look at that sick bastard.
Like I said before, any person who claims to be from Anambra and hates Peter Obi is an enemy. You defend a person simply because they are from Anambra. That is ffoolish

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:50am On Sep 09, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

May God help him.
Cry me a River smelling Aba pig. Your Abia state is already cursed with bad leadership since 99. Go and face your state that just got their first and last flyover since 99 instead of coming here to tell us nonsense.
Imagine anyone taking the opinion of Ikpeazu asslicker seriously. Ezi

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Omanambala:

Rants of a frustrated ant. Who told you I ever want to be considered as your brother, you are irredeemable. Keep crying, it will never change anything now or in the future.
If you like come here once in a while to post nonsense and see if I’m still active and get mad when I respond. The earlier you and your other failure nwekerendoki leave this thread the better for you, if not you will cry forever. Foolish things.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Wish them progress

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 4:23am On Sep 09, 2022
XerXerz:
Obiora izuora you are a bastard. O beginning to believe globemoney01 that you are an abok1.

And so what you miserable coward! That's the best you got? Your misery will never cease.....lmao

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

May God help him.

Have you finished singing the song Nnamdi Kanu your brother composed " Holy holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is Abia savior....Lol" when people that doesn't have sense sings you don't need a soothsayer to tell which state they are from.

Jennifer get sense and sings with all her sense intact.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2022
that villagemoney & his crew are actually under a contract,,, there's no other way to explain it.

the other jobless guy will clone peoples moniker...i don't even bother replying the mf...

I've a question 4 them, what happened to the ICC?...looks like they stopped work

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nduprincekc(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Hello Guys,
Humble greetings to you all, can we all keep to the headline of this thread.

Please, a enough of this bashing here and there.

We have overgrown this for crying out loud.

Let keep to the main discussion of this thread which is Update on developments in Anambra state

Remain Blessed
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
that villagemoney & his crew are actually under a contract,,, there's no other way to explain it.

the other jobless guy will clone peoples moniker...i don't even bother replying the mf...

I've a question 4 them, what happened to the ICC?...looks like they stopped work
We are simply saying the Enugu, Abia, Imo, Plateua state enemies of progress should back of from this our thread, that's the contract we have.. You cant love our state more than us. You don't see us in other states threads constituting nuisance.
Go and ask your Govs hat happened to the abandoned Enugu ICC.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
globemoney01:

We are simply saying the Enugu, Abia, Imo, Plateua state enemies of progress should back of from this our thread, that's the contract we have.. You cant love our state more than us. You don't see us in other states threads constituting nuisance.

Saying I'm from Plateu or Zamfara is immaterial, the most important thing is that I've my investments/business here hence I pay tax to the state government.

A law abiding citizen/resident has the moral right to criticize incompetent government administrator(s).

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Saying I'm from Plateu or Zamfara is immaterial, the most important thing is that I've my investments/business here hence I pay tax to the state government.

A law abiding citizen/resident has the moral right to criticize incompetent government administrator(s).

You are resident but you are busy asking what happened to an ICC that has since been completed, delivered and hosting events, what stops you from going to the place to verify yourself if not mischief.
Anyone has a right to criticize the government but not from the place of ignorance, mischief and hate because those of us that don't share these with you will respond in equal manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2022
globemoney01:

You are resident but you are busy asking what happened to an ICC that has since been completed, delivered and hosting events, what stops you from going to the place to verify yourself if not mischief.
Anyone has a right to criticize the government but not from the place of ignorance, mischief and hate because those of us that don't share these with you will respond in equal manner.

Same ICC that the outside ceiling is yet to be completed, Lol.

No reasonable Igbo man will hate Anambra or any other SE state.

All we're saying is that our leaders should take responsibility & not hide under the failures of the FG or marginalisation of the SE to embezzle our treasures...

Didn't know you can be civil...thou, soon your attack dogs will be here to hail you as usual.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Omanambala:

Cc.NwekereNdoki

Ignore this fffhool. You are welcome here and loved. Dont be miffed by these aggressions by people who are too scared to reveal where they are from. I always look forward to your post. Anambra welcome you.

Ofcourse I know. How one person will create multiple accounts to cause nuisance on a contributory thread surprises me. If it is not an cause I wonder what it is
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2022
Obiora izuora go and do something with your miserable life. Stupid fool, you are not the only one that knows how to insult people. I won't take it from you.

Omanambala:

And so what you miserable coward! That's the best you got? Your misery will never cease.....lmao

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Useless frustrated wawa ediot, what has your useless incompetent ugly fat failure governor Ugwuanyi achieved for almost 8yrs? Nothing.
Obiano built international airport, international convention centre, flyovers, roads, bridges, stadium, hospitals, schools, etc. What did Ugwuanyi build? Stop talking about South East leaders, tell us what your own governor built?

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Same ICC that the outside ceiling is yet to be completed, Lol.
No reasonable Igbo man will hate Anambra or any other SE state. All we're saying is that our leaders should take responsibility & not hide under the failures of the FG or marginalisation of the SE to embezzle our treasures... Didn't know you can be civil...thou, soon your attack dogs will be here to hail you as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2022
The ICC has been completed and it has been hosting different events that no other SE can host due to how massive it is. The question is, what has Ugwuanyi achieved so far? Why are you ediots not questioning your leaders in enugu state?

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
that villagemoney & his crew are actually under a contract,,, there's no other way to explain it.the other jobless guy will clone peoples moniker...i don't even bother replying the mf...'ve a question 4 them, what happened to the ICC?...looks like they stopped work

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
globemoney01:

Cry me a River smelling Aba pig. Your Abia state is already cursed with bad leadership since 99. Go and face your state that just got their first and last flyover since 99 instead of coming here to tell us nonsense.
Imagine anyone taking the opinion of Ikpeazu asslicker seriously. Ezi

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Ndibunna:

Have you finished singing the song Nnamdi Kanu your brother composed " Holy holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is Abia savior....Lol" when people that doesn't have sense sings you don't need a soothsayer to tell which state they are from.

Jennifer get sense and sings with all her sense intact.

Pray, what has Mazi kanu got to do with you idiots senseless bickering on here? I've noticed you and the guy you're quoting -that's if you're not one and the same person- usually try to bring Mazi Kanu and IPOB into una spat even when there's no reason for it! It's only naive Igbo that don't know what you 5th-columnists are up to on this and other Igbo-themed threads!

Mazi kanu has been illegally held by the evil Buhari junta for more than a year now while they stall proceedings at his so called 'treason and terrorism' trial, yet fools like you still feel he's the cause of all the problems 'one Nigeria' currently faces! NEVER have i read where both of you and your deceptive ilk turn your ire on Buhari and his coven of witches APC.....the main architects of the high spate of insecurity and socio-economic malaise the country faces today!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2022
globemoney01:

You said it all. These envious bitter frustrated outside elements knows that Anambra is the best state in igboland, so they all try all they could to camp here to spew nonsense, but we will never allow it happen. Everyone should focus on their state or else we shall help them reactivate their own moribund threads.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.