Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2065422 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Ndibunna:

You should face your trotting with globe.

The innocent Hausa people gunned down here by Igbos are they not also human beings .....so??

You are going way too far. I thought you said you love Anambra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2022
post=116731407:
Anambra Fashion Expo 2022 at ICC Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=innd7e9mtvY
They have not repair the collapse part of the outside ceiling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2022
post=116744258:
SOLUDO ERA

Amansea - Ebenebe - Ugbenu - Awba Ofemili - Omor.. 30km Road Flag Off Holds today 17th September, 2022.

UNIZIK Junction thru 'Y' Junction then Regina Junction thru 'Y' junction down to mgbakwu - Isuanaocha

Enugu - Onitsha Express thru ROBAN STORES - down to St. John's hotel and Behind Juhel - thru Nodu okpuno through Odaji Layout - Goodwill Junction..

Also Geneva Hotel road through back of St. John's hotel Nodu down to Okpuno Ọkọchị..

Also Aroma junction through Appeal Plaza - beside Macdons eatery thru Assumption parish to Ziks Avenue..

Also Reconstruction of Abakaliki Road from Ngozika junction to millennium and Juhel..

Also Amansea - Ezinato - Okpeze - Awa - Ajali.. 19km

Also Isuofia/Igboukwu boundary

Then finally for 2022 fiscal year flagging off of Ekwulobia ultra modern flyover..

This is highly commendable.

May Charles Chukwuma Soludo Succedd

God Bless Anambra State
Nice one from Our new Governor.

I just pray anytime they remember Onitsha that 3-3 Road starting from Holy trinity should be dualize down to Nsugbe Bridge.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ikamandoncome: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Biaflaa or death.......death to the zoo.Our supleme monkey � must be released from DSS cage or we send st UGM to go and release him.....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ikamandoncome: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2022
grin Okpansukkaisbae your mama toto dey smell.

Ask landmark
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ikamandoncome: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Aba my hometown and nsukka my residential town,are both slums.That akpu and onugbu soup eating gov in Enugu by name sis Veronica ugwuanyi is an idiot....

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Soludo Solution

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ikamandoncome: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Rocksvibes234:
Soludo Solution

Biaflaa or death.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
IDENNAA:

Don’t know why some of you intelligent Igbo are still believing these schmucks are actually Igbo and from Anambra! Surely you’ve noticed their divisive antics on here and on other Igbo-themed threads. Just check out the last two pages on the Enugu and Imo threads to see them at their malicious, malevolent, divisive and quarrelsome best? Their intentions are to derail these threads….make it look like Ndigbo are at each others throats….and Ndigbo despise Mazi Kanu while giving Buhari and his marauding Fulani herdsmen/bandits/terrorists a pass!

Even the slant of their arguments (like the fool you just quoted) gives them away as most likely being northern muslim 5th-columnists and impostors masquerading as Igbo! Check above my post….one of them has just launched a new alternate moniker, now pretending to be Ika, and littering the thread with complete gutter talk and rubbish!

It would be a fair assessment to posit that in the past few days, about 80% of posts on Igbo-themed threads (including this one) are actually from non-Igbo! Mostly abuse, anti-Igbo comments and comments aimed at setting the cat amongst the pigeons! But i’m here for them!

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rocksvibes234:
Soludo Solution

Brilliant! When these fines are religiously enforced for a few weeks, word will soon go round that you had better avoid the state if you find it hard to stick to traffic rules and civilised conduct!

Nice one!

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
IDENNAA:

I never made any wrong statement for that your comment on my quote. Interest of the state comes first Before anything.

I have no business with bandits ravaging north. Let the north worry about their problems. I have issues disturbing my state but you want me to focus on happenings in other region.

Charity they say begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Don’t know why some of you intelligent Igbo are still believing these schmucks are actually Igbo and from Anambra! Surely you’ve noticed their divisive antics on here and on other Igbo-themed threads. Just check out the last two pages on the Enugu and Imo threads to see them as their malicious, malevolent, divisive and quarrelsome best? Their intentions are to derail these threads….make it look like Ndigbo are at each others throats….and Ndigbo despise Mazi Kanu while giving Buhari and his marauding Fulani herdsmen/bandits/terrorists a pass!

Even the slant of their arguments (like the fool you just quoted) gives them away as most likely being northern muslim 5th-columnists and impostors masquerading as Igbo! Check above my post….one of them has just launched a new alternate moniker, now pretending to be Ika, and littering the thread with complete gutter talk and rubbish!

It would be a fair assessment to posit that in the past few days, about 80% of posts on Igbo-themed threads (including this one) are actually from non-Igbo! Mostly abuse, anti-Igbo comments and comments aimed at setting the cat amongst the pigeons! But i’m here for them!

I wonder why you spend your whole lives here looking for who to brainwash but you've been finding it difficult because nobody is buying into your Ipob terrorists activities.

If you love Ipob so much invite all their destruction to your state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Brilliant! When these fines are religiously enforced for a few weeks, word will soon go round that you had better avoid the state if you find it hard to stick to traffic rules and civilised conduct!

Nice one!

Shvt up jor!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

I’m a Niger delta terrorist

I have also added one more ‘like’ to ur comment. ediaaaat

Hope u don pay ur Ipob September dues? Ignoramus
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ndibunna:

I wonder why you spend your whole lives here looking for who to brainwash but you've been finding it difficult because nobody is buying into your Ipob terrorists activities.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXers: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Obodoukwu road finally gets attention from FERMA, sponsored by Stella Odua. A comprehensive general reconstruction of all City roads by state government is what is needed urgently. Aba has gone far in that regard. Make una thank me for bringing their attention to obodoukwu road oo

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Basilo101 the bitter frustrated envious nwa nsukka. This is not obodoukwu road, this is just a by-pass. Obodoukwu road is a dualcarriageway recently awarded for reconstruction by Soludo. Anambra still has the best roads in igboland. Meanwhile all the roads in Enugu are dilapidated with filth almost everywhere. Ugwuanyi failed Enugu state. Next governor of Enugu must award reconstruction of all the city roads in Enugu. Presently Aba is by far better than enugu.

XerXers:
Obodoukwu road finally gets attention from FERMA, sponsored by Stella Odua. A comprehensive general reconstruction of all City roads by state government is what is needed urgently. Aba has gone far in that regard

12 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2022
Ndibunna:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Some parts of the state are grounded presently because transporters have embarked on strike. It’s now a common knowledge that the touts of Anambra are the ones pushing the transporters to rebel against govt policies because of what they stand to gain. Very soon they will turn the protest to a violent and criminal struggle. Those bad boys will see it as an opportunity to make the state ungovernable. Yesterday I had to stay back because of how tensed the section of Aroma was.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Rocksvibes234:
Soludo Solution

Is this now official?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Some people are just lawless... Tufiakwa!
I think the greatest service the government can render to her citizens is compulsory & free education.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NkanuSon: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2022
I thought it was eighth lanes,why does it look smaller now like six lanes??
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFeJ3lDfDj8
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Ndigbo are the most difficult pple to govern. I think it has become worse since the peak of Ipob menance. Soludo must be on alert now. A governor is on ground to right the wrongs u people have been complaining bitterly of and it’s now time to start work pple are busy fighting the government. The greatest undoing is Obiano allowing this touts to grow in numbers and assume legibility on Anambra roads. Now it’s seems difficult for the incumbent Governor to curb their activities. The last he tried,they went about carrying out arson in his local govt
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Rocksvibes234:
Soludo Solution

Ineffective laws. It’s obvious most of Soludo’s laws fail at implementation level. Only three to four days act and it dies off.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2022
The situation is worse in imo state as most areas in imo state are grounded. Uzodinma must stand up and govern well if not the worst is yet to come. Uzodinma must go to Soludo now and seek for tutoring on policy formulation and implementation. Meenace in imo insecurity has also grounded everywhere in imo state causing serious unrest in most areas of Owerri,Orlu, and most areas of imo state. The worst mistake imo made was electing ediots and incompetent illiterates like Okorocha who turned to the state 100yrs backward. We hope that imo get it right in the next poll to elect a sane person.

Pacesetterz:
Ndigbo are the most difficult pple to govern. I think it has become worse since the peak of Ipob menance. Soludo must be on alert now. A governor is on ground to right the wrongs u people have been complaining bitterly of and it’s now time to start work pple are busy fighting the government. The greatest undoing is Obiano allowing this touts to grow in numbers and assume legibility on Anambra roads. Now it’s seems difficult for the incumbent Governor to curb their activities. The last he tried,they went about carrying out arson in his local govt

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Enugu is a lawless useless worthless state. Ugwuanyi has failed in all indices of development. Enugu indigenes are clanish and averse to development that's why they don't like paying tax and even the ones they paid were looted by the government that hasn't done any reasonable project in almost 8yrs. Tufia

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Some people are just lawless... Tufiakwa!
I think the greatest service the government can render to her citizens is compulsory & free education.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Incompetence of Uzodinma has shown in almost all the sectors. The clown has wasted almost 4trs with nothing to show except inviting Buhari to commission gutter. There's nothing working in imo state. It is time Uzodinma humbles himself and go meet Soludo to teach how he has used government policy to turn things around in a very short time. Imo has continued to churn out bad leaders after another.

Pacesetterz:

Ineffective laws. It’s obvious most of Soludo’s laws fail at implementation level. Only three to four days act and it dies off.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Arysexy:
N500 a day is not too much. Our people always avoid tax payment. Yet they want good infrastructure.

Soludo needs fund to do any meaningful job in Anambra due to the recklessness of the past administration
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2022
A growing number of the new keke tricycles in town are no longer painted in the state colour introduced by Wiper. The MOT should look into it.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
As parker grin. Very soon it will be used as firewood by anambra mama put

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1316) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.