Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072736 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mktinsight take your useless suggestions put of here. Demon like you have nothing good to say. Soludo is younger than you but he is a governor and a professor of economics while you are on nairaland whining like a clown. Everytime you sit on nairaland advising government what to do. Mktinsight go and do something with your frustrated life, Soludo nor Anambra people needs your useless advice.

abuzz33:

Look at Keke/Shuttle operators giving condition to government. How weak can you be as a governor when they are giving you condition? But they see that all his pronouncements have no backbone. He told touts to get off the street, they stayed away for 2 weeks went back and nothing happened. He told street traders to stop trading on the street, they stopped for a few days, went back and nothing happened.his is what is known as a lame duck. A dog with a broken leg. All bark. No bite.oludo should man up. The solution is very simple. Send vigilante people around and pick up those touts. Take them straight to the nearest police station. Jail them for three days. Every day take them out of cell, chain their legs, put uniform that says "no more touting", take them to the dirtiest gutter and let them clear out the dirt from the gutter. After the three days, get their identification and take video of them promising not to engage in touting again otherwise they will be jailed for a longer period.or the Street traders who see the frontage of markets as shopping space. The solution is simple. Do what Obi did to them. Send Vigilantes with a truck to seize their goods. Identify who they are. After one week release their goods after they pay 5,000 naira fine with a warning. Second time offenders, seize their goods and share it to government workers. When you are done you will not see one barrow in front of Eke Awka or Ochanja. For the Keke/Shuttle boys have a traffic management team. Keke/Shuttle's driving badly fine N1,000. Keke/Shuttle parking illegally fine N3,000. The traffic management authority should share the fines 50:50 with the state government. Every Keke/Shuttle should be registered within a local government, drivers must have a driver's license, undergo Anambra road traffic test and have their vehicles certified every year. Those driving keke/shuttle illegally without license should have their vehicles impounded and be heavily fined.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
XerXerz:
Mktinsight take your useless suggestions put of here. Demon like you have nothing good to say. Soludo is younger than you but he is a governor and a professor of economics while you are on nairaland whining like a clown. Everytime you sit on nairaland advising government what to do. Mktinsight go and do something with your frustrated life, Soludo nor Anambra people needs your useless advice.

Can u rest already?

Beginning to sound lyk a broken rek

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
abuzz33:

Patricia Igwebuike is turning out to be the worst Commissioner that cannot control simple transport sector.

Imagine a driver paying 1.5k everyday to touts plus 15k per month as government tax?

Seems like the touts banning were not enforced in awka...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ugwuanyi never enforced touts ban in enugu that's why driver's now pay 2k to touts and pay 20k to the government. Ugwuanyi has failed and should be impeached for sanity to return to enugu. Ugwuanyi has wasted the nsukka turn without achieving anything in enugu state

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
magine a driver paying 1.5k everyday to touts plus 15k per month as government tax? Seems like the touts banning were not enforced in awka...

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by donmajesty888(m): 1:15am On Sep 27, 2022
How Tinubu is buying people voters cards in his mansion. 2023 election rigging begins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FLPT68o8Q

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Cyberterror:
Forget it. Nnewi is gone. Too much Amamihe has destroyed the town. Nnewi is a burden and not an asset to Anambra state.

see hate

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2022
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dljGS-jdp98
why can't these roads be dualized?? With well constructed modern junctions with sideways, traffic lights, road markings ?? Look at how everywhere looks disorganized.

I can only see beautiful houses lovely

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by objpmb: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2022
investnow2013:

Going through this video, I can only see RAW EXISTENCE by my people. Everywhere is DIRTY, UNMAINTAINED, ABANDONED and very DISSAPPOINTING. iT IS LIKE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN GOVERNMENT IN Anambra State. Town Planners and Building Control is not existing in Anambra State.
My friend's daughter on visiting said there are lots of homeless mental health sufferers living in shanties along all roads (She was talking of those ugly shops and derelict dwarf shops along all roads).
It is so sad !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Now that campaign has started. Is time Soludo and other South East governors step up in the their security duties.

Remainants and Ipob and their affliates are trying to regroup again ahead of this election to cause havoc and they need to be stopped!!!

They was a shooting today at nkwelle which is bad. Soludo should not relaxed thinking that it is over. It is not over till the last UGm is down.

Governor Soludo should task the Joint task force (JTF) to do more and flush out the remainants of them. The same applies with other South East governors.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2022
stanluiz:
Now that campaign has started. Is time Soludo and other South East governors step up in the their security duties.

Remainants and Ipob and their affliates are trying to regroup again ahead of this election to cause havoc and they need to be stopped!!!

They was a shooting today at nkwelle which is bad. Soludo should not relaxed thinking that it is over. It is not over till the last UGm is down.

Governor Soludo should task the Joint task force (JTF) to do more and flush out the remainants of them. The same applies with other South East governors.

Last week Monday a blue shield security personnel was also gunned down and his gun taken away. This happened at umukwa awka. Ipob aka unknown gunmen is a pain orchestrated by MNK and his goons on our region. MNK will continue to see he’ll all days of his life. His words to his boys telling them to gun down any security forces in the region is what is affecting us till date. It shall never be well with those who brought this carnage and their supporters
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
These are rural roads but they are already better and well paved than the roads in owerri which are mostly dilapidated littered with filth everywhere. Anambra has the best roads and most organised in igboland both dual and single lane roads. Unlike imo state where everywhere is disorganised, dirty and unplanned without any traffic light nor any form of Modernity.

Grgton:
why can't these roads be dualized?? With well constructed modern junctions with sideways, traffic lights, road markings ?? Look at how everywhere looks disorganized. can only see beautiful houses lovely

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Going through the video of the video which is the rural part of Anambra, I can see a very decent organised development with planned settlements with basic amenities like roads, electricity, portable drinking water, schools, hospitals, etc. This unlike even in Enugu capital where there is absence of planning, no decent roads as almost all the roads are dilapidated, filth overflowing ok almost all the corners. Ugwuanyi has destroyed Enugu state, it appeared as though there has never been government in enugu state since 1999.

When I visited enugu recently for an event, I noticed total decay on the infrastructures, poverty is everywhere in enugu with mad people, beggars, miscreants, marauders, touts everywhere in enugu due to high poverty rate in enugu which over 60%.

I visited Abakpa, Emene, Obiagu, Asata, Ogui etc, I realised that ENUGU IS CURSED, those areas are like only pigs live there, though most areas in Enugu state looks like that.

I saw a total messed state when I visited enugu. ENUGU FROM WHAT I SAW IS A FAILED STATE.

ENUGU SHOULD BE DEMOLISHED AND REBUILT.

objpmb:

Going through this video, I can only see RAW EXISTENCE by my people. Everywhere is DIRTY, UNMAINTAINED, ABANDONED and very DISSAPPOINTING. iT IS LIKE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN GOVERNMENT IN Anambra State. Town Planners and Building Control is not existing in Anambra State.
My friend's daughter on visiting said there are lots of homeless mental health sufferers living in shanties along all roads (She was talking of those ugly shops and derelict dwarf shops along all roads).
It is so sad !!!!

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is beautiful. Anambra is clearly the most developed state in igboland. This is just a rural area but it is already more developed than almost all the states in the SE. It appears as though it is Anambra that's developing in igboland.

Anambra has the best roads.

Anambra has the best overall infrastructure

Anambra has the best airport which is the international gateway to the SE.

Anambra has the best international convention centre which is now hosting every big ticket events in SE.

Anambra has the biggest economy in the SE.

Anambra represents to the SE what lagos and Rivers states represents to the SW and SS respectively. Other states in the SE are only doing catchup with Anambra.

investnow2013:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge is the single biggest infrastructural development in Nigeria. Onitsha is the economic capital of igboland and most important city in SE region, that's why it is getting this massive attention from the federal government. This bridge will further expand the Onitsha mega city towards Oba, etc.

investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuFkcveHvb4

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
0bjpmb:
Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge is the single biggest infrastructural development in Nigeria. Onitsha is the economic capital of igboland and most important city in SE region, that's why it is getting this massive attention from the federal government. This bridge will further expand the Onitsha mega city towards Oba, etc.

You truly swallowed that fulani propaganda hook,line and sinker! what about the multibillion Lagos -kano railway line?....what about Akk gas pipe line project, and many more including mambilla power project.....nothing wrong with second niger bridge project but that bill for its construction is actually inflated! but that is Nigeria for you!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
I heard there is another attack in umunze.

This boys are regrouping! Anambra government should step up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Attack in Enugu yesterday
Imo state today
Anambra today
The southeast is finished especially for those who defend these blood sucking demons. They defend and say it’s Fulani attacking meanwhile igbos are d ones carrying out these attacks as supported by MNK

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ozuru(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pacesetterz:
Attack in Enugu yesterday
Imo state today
Anambra today
The southeast is finished especially for those who defend these blood sucking demons. They defend and say it’s Fulani attacking meanwhile igbos are d ones carrying out these attacks as supported by MNK

No attact in IMO state
Imo State is now a peaceful state

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
0fodirinwa:
These are rural roads but they are already better and well paved than the roads in owerri which are mostly dilapidated littered with filth everywhere. Anambra has the best roads and most organised in igboland both dual and single lane roads. Unlike imo state where everywhere is disorganised, dirty and unplanned without any traffic light nor any form of Modernity.

i know I will definitely get a stupid response

Owerri is getting huge attention from the current administration, which no where in Anambra has ever had such urban renewal projects.

Anambra has so many issues from agberos, to improper waste management to bad roads especially in onitsha. Sorry I know truth hurts okay

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
The guy is right. There is reason millions of imo indigenes are living in Onitsha, Awka and everywhere in Anambra, it is because imo state is a backward useless worthless shithole state.

Awka for instance has beautiful three flyovers whereas Owerri has none. Awka equally has the best international convention in igboland but owerri has none. Onitsha is not also left out as it has flyovers, interchange, 10 lanes superhighway, etc.

Imo state generally has too many issues ranging from bad dilapidated roads, filthy environment, unplanned townsarmed robbers, kidnappers, ipob terrorists, agberos, prostitutes, etc. That's why till date the richest imo indigene who owns Orange drugs lives in Onitsha where he has his biggest industrial complexes.

Imo is a failed and abandoned. We need to get it right in the next election or remain backward. Anambra is generally the most developed state in igboland, imo is only doing catchup.

Grgton:
i know I will definitely get a stupid responseOwerri is getting huge attention from the current administration, which no where in Anambra has ever had such urban renewal projects.Anambra has so many issues from agberos, to improper waste management to bad roads especially in onitsha. Sorry I know truth hurts okay

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Imo state is the Bornu state of SE. IPOB has its headquaters in owerri and orlu. Imo is the most terrorised state in southern Nigeria. The only state in southern Nigeria where bombs are being dropped by the military.

ozuru:

No attact in IMO state
Imo State is now a peaceful state

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ozuru(m): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Imo state is the Bornu state of SE. IPOB has its headquaters in owerri and orlu. Imo is the most terrorised state in southern Nigeria. The only state in southern Nigeria where bombs are being dropped by the military.

Anambra is the Somalia of Nigeria, The only state unknown gunmen operate unhindered and move freely in every part of Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Grgton:
i know I will definitely get a stupid response

Owerri is getting huge attention from the current administration, which no where in Anambra has ever had such urban renewal projects.

Anambra has so many issues from agberos, to improper waste management to bad roads especially in onitsha. Sorry I know truth hurts okay

The most poorly developed state is Anambra. Very dirty,disorganised and filled with touts.
Even with all the money they claim to have the state still looks like a slum.. Anambra pple also behave like bush pple

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0fodirinwa: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
I am from imo state but truth be told, imo is the Afghanistan, somalia, sambisa Yemen of Nigeria. Bombs are thrown everywhere in imo state. Imo state is unlivable that's why millions of imo people are running to Anambra to live but you cannot see anyone from Anambra living in imo state.

ozuru:

Anambra is the Somalia of Nigeria, The only state unknown gunmen operate unhindered and move freely in every part of Anambra

11 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Owerriboi: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Anambra is the most developed state in in igboland, even though imo is my state I have to say the truth.

Imo state is not just cursed but it is also the most backward state in southern Nigeria with only prostitution as its own stock in trade.

Poverty rate in imo state is over 50%, while it is 14% in Anambra.

Imo state is a jungle littered with dilapidated roads, filth, slums, ghettos, terrorists, kidnappers, etc.

Imo state people behave like animals and apes, no wonder they keep electing 419 kingpins, criminals as governors

Anambra is the America of imo people no wonder imo indigenes keep trooping to Anambra to live.

Pacesetterz:

The most poorly developed state is A. Very dirty,disorganised and filled with touts.
Even with all the money they claim to have the state still looks like a slum.. Anambra pple also behave like bush pple

13 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
investnow2013:

THis is why I dislike Obiano's admin with passion.

How can a governor stay in Office for 8 solid years and most internal roads in Anambra is noting to write home about especially ANambra.

Thank God for Soludo. He is getting his priorities right. No time is too late to do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ejanla69: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
investnow2013:

New Automotive Industrial Park in Anambra State

80 hectares of Land situated at Akwaihedi, Unubi and Uga

This comprises 2 Local Government Areas of North South and Aguata all in Anambra State

unubi is in Nnewi south
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XerXerz: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria with worst intra and internal roads ever in Nigeria but you haven't hated your useless incompetent failure governors in abia state who couldn't even pay ordinary salaries not to talk of building roads.

It is on record that Obiano built roads, bridges, hospitals, flyovers, airport, ICC, paying monthly bills, etc. What did all the governors in Abia did since 1999? Nothing.

There's a reason all you bitter envious outsiders always camp here, it is because of envy and bitterness because Anambra is the best and most developed state in igboland.

Anambra also has the best intra and internal roads in igboland.

Go and at least elect a governor in abia because since 1999, Abia is yet to have a governor.

Anambra keep getting it right, from Ngige to Obi to Obiano and now Soludo, that's why the state is the best in SE. When shall you people decide that enough is enough in abia state. Bush men.

NwekereNdoki:
THis is why I dislike Obiano's admin with passion.How can a governor stay in Office for 8 solid years and most internal roads in Anambra is noting to write home about especially ANambra.Thank God for Soludo. He is getting his priorities right. No time is too late to do the right thing

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.