Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2079429 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 3:38pm On May 09, 2023
Whenever you envious ediots from imo state run out of anything to criticize, you guys will jump to another thing. Do you have any rural road in imo state that's dualised? This is a rural road and it is even quite wide unlike rural roads in imo state that are dilapidated almost all through.

jamjo:

I wish some of the roads were dualized to avoid demolishing people's properties in the future in the name of dualization because as it is now people will build up along the roads.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 3:38pm On May 09, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 4:59pm On May 09, 2023
SpaceTour:
Whenever you envious ediots from imo state run out of anything to criticize, you guys will jump to another thing. Do you have any rural road in imo state that's dualised? This is a rural road and it is even quite wide unlike rural roads in imo state that are dilapidated almost all through.

It is okay I will take your insult it doesen't matter to me, my brother, I am an Igbo man and as such, I appreciate it any developemental progress that comes to any Igbo land whether I'm from Imo State or not and I believe you did not comprehend what I wrote otherwise you wouldn't have insulted me. Ekwolubia was once a rural willage with rural roads, constructive suggestions deosen't mean being envious.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 5:10pm On May 09, 2023
Work continues @ Oraifite Ekwusigo Anambra State site of the biggest Market and shopping centre in Nigeria. They are working on the prototype Plazas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKHQXLSY6fw

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 6:17pm On May 09, 2023
There are many issues in your backward useless imo state to complain about, you haven't even concerned yourself with all the problems ravaging your state, but you are here to advise on a state that's better than yours. This is not about igboland, it is about charity that begins at home. When clowns like you want to throw useless jabs, they will start by saying that they want the good of igboland. How many times have you commented on imo thread to advice your useless incompetent governor? But everytime they post something here, you people will launch to scrutinise it. We know you people

jamjo:

It is okay I will take your insult it doesen't matter to me, my brother, I am an Igbo man and as such, I appreciate it any developemental progress that comes to any Igbo land whether I'm from Imo State or not and I believe you did not comprehend what I wrote otherwise you wouldn't have insulted me. Ekwolubia was once a rural willage with rural roads, constructive suggestions deosen't mean being envious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:39pm On May 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 12:12am On May 10, 2023
SpaceTour:
There are many issues in your backward useless imo state to complain about, you haven't even concerned yourself with all the problems ravaging your state, but you are here to advise on a state that's better than yours. This is not about igboland, it is about charity that begins at home. When clowns like you want to throw useless jabs, they will start by saying that they want the good of igboland. How many times have you commented on imo thread to advice your useless incompetent governor? But everytime they post something here, you people will launch to scrutinise it. We know you people

As I said before, I am an Igbo man and I am from Imo state a proud one at that, and none of your insults will ever change that. I believe that if Anambra gets it right today it will reflect on all of Igboland maybe that might propel my backward and useless Imo state to situp it is my prayer believe it or not it is your cup of tea. All tribes in Nigeria are chasing our people and we are dividing ourselves in Igboland.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:43am On May 10, 2023
You keep yapping on insults. Please point to one insult in my post, just one. I am only telling you that charity begins at home and you are still yapping the same thing. Development of Anambra has nothing to do with the development of imo state if you refuse to elect good leaders other than 419 kingpins. That's just the fact you must come to deal with. It has absolutely nothing to do with igbo unity or not

jamjo:

As I said before, I am an Igbo man and I am from Imo state a proud one at that, and none of your insults will ever change that. I believe that if Anambra gets it right today it will reflect on all of Igboland maybe that might propel my backward and useless Imo state to situp it is my prayer believe it or not it is your cup of tea. All tribes in Nigeria are chasing our people and we are dividing ourselves in Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 5:39am On May 10, 2023
SpaceTour:
You keep yapping on insults. Please point to one insult in my post, just one. I am only telling you that charity begins at home and you are still yapping the same thing. Development of Anambra has nothing to do with the development of imo state if you refuse to elect good leaders other than 419 kingpins. That's just the fact you must come to deal with. It has absolutely nothing to do with igbo unity or not

You called me an envious idiot, and clown, and you called Imo state backward and useless if these words are not an insult, please. You said something about charity beginning at home, let me ask you if Anambra State is not home for an Igbo person from any southeastern state will it be the West or the North that an Igbo will call home? We all should stop all the division.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2023
jamjo:

You called me an envious idiot, and clown, and you called Imo state backward and useless if these words are not an insult, please. You said something about charity beginning at home, let me ask you if Anambra State is not home for an Igbo person from any southeastern state will it be the West or the North that an Igbo will call home? We all should stop all the division.

Stop replying to that imposter here, he is not Igbo, he had been planted here to sow a seed of discord amongst nwafors...

He loves cloning peoples monikers to appear real, he has more than 20 different monikers.

Watch as he replies this tweet with another moniker then likes same reply with his different monikers as he loves doing. A jobless thwart.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 8:25am On May 10, 2023
I don't get why the guy is still replying him. Person wey everybody know for this thread as imposter with his numerous monikers. I just wish people stop giving him attention

christejames:

Stop replying to that imposter here, he is not Igbo, he had been planted here to sow a seed of discord amongst nwafors...

He loves cloning peoples monikers to appear real, he has more than 20 different monikers.

Watch as he replies this tweet with another moniker then likes same reply with his different monikers as he loves doing. A jobless thwart.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:26am On May 10, 2023
I gave you a useful advice that you should pay some attention on your state. There are so many issues ravaging your imo state that should concern you but rather you guys would always ignore it and camp here everyday just to scrutinise every single post here. Leave igbo or SE, let everyone for once face his or state of origin.

jamjo:

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:31am On May 10, 2023
Jobless frustrated wawa miscreant, you post and like your post with a different monikers.

My happiness is that I am the only one that fits you miscreants and that's why there's some level of sanity on this thread. I don't take prisoners, but I treat fvck ups. Lol

Your only defence would always be that he is an impostor bla bla bla. But las Las na me fit una. Ndi ala

christejames:

Watch as he replies his tweet with another moniker then likes same reply with his different monikers as he loves doing. A jobless thwart.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:35am On May 10, 2023
There's nothing else you can say here except impostor, that's the highest thing you can say to cover your ass. You parade all over nairaland with different monikers but you think you are smart and no one knows. Na me fit everyone of you in this thread

wizzyvibes:
I don't get why the guy is still replying him. Person wey everybody know for this thread as imposter with his numerous monikers. I just wish people stop giving him attention

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 12:11pm On May 10, 2023
Chikeluba25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaSNVG4G5cI
Am happy this road is ongoing. Looking forward to plying it soon

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2023
Setting the pace: Every vehicle in Gov. C.C. Soludo's convoy are all made in Anambra Innoson. Apart from his customized official car and SUVs which are Innoson G-80, it may interest you to know that those pick-up trucks are not Nissan as most people mistake it but INNOSON granite likewise the buses.

This is unprecedented because it has never happened anywhere in Nigeria if not Africa at large were a top government official moves in all home made vehicle with pride like we see it in Western world.

It can only be Anambra.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2023
Nnamdi Azikiwe University teaching hospital Nnewi

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2023
Abandoned security vehicles acquired by Obiano has been refurbished with Anambra security trust fund

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2023
More

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 2:53pm On May 11, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 6:35pm On May 11, 2023
christejames:

Here is not Igbo thread with you and this your mwafors.

You can't dictate anything here because you are not from the state.

The state comes first before anything.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 6:46pm On May 11, 2023
post=123070751:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University teaching hospital Nnewi

Ozubulu
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:54am On May 12, 2023
Obere4u:

Ozubulu

Ozubulu?

You sure say you know road..

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 4:08pm On May 12, 2023
Ndibunna:

Ozubulu?

It is actually at the confluence of Ozubulu, Nnewi and Oraifite.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 7:46pm On May 12, 2023
Ndibunna:

Ozubulu?

no.. Na you know road

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 7:59pm On May 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:55am On May 13, 2023
Spotlight on Onitsha GRA Phase 1.

Awka Rd needs to be dualised....it's wide enough! It's one of the main thoroughfares into Onitsha and should be made to look spectacular.

Courtesy YangaLife: https://www.youtube.com/@YangaLife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50czHQAYUos

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 9:18am On May 13, 2023
3pointsagree:
Solido should start Anambra rail project
Some road construction being done by Mr. Solution is done by laborers with hand and small machines in this 21st century and other roads are still crying for attention or patching and you're here saying rail construction grin grin

My brother you're far.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 9:57pm On May 13, 2023
stasius:

It is actually at the confluence of Ozubulu, Nnewi and Oraifite.

Leave confluence. It is wholly located at umudim Nnewi. No dispute on that.
Thanks.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 12:27am On May 14, 2023
Ndibunna:

Leave confluence. It is wholly located at umudim Nnewi. No dispute on that.
Thanks.

Ask well. A part of it is in Akamili Umudim, another part is in Ozubulu while another is in Oraifite. But I guess it will still retain the Nnewi in it's name because of Akamili. But it is not entirely sitting on Nnewi's land. That is my point.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2023
Adswitch industry Nnewi now own by Cutix cable and wire

These are the gear switches that's being manufacture by the company

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 3:12pm On May 14, 2023
stasius:

Ask well. A part of it is in Akamili Umudim, another part is in Ozubulu while another is in Oraifite. But I guess it will still retain the Nnewi in it's name because of Akamili. But it is not entirely sitting on Nnewi's land. That is my point.
More of it is in Enugwu Ozubulu(70-80%) and no Oraifite!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.