Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2084300 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
legitnow1:
Tinubu, Sanwolu Responsible For Abule Ado Bombing
Today, Tinubu is demolishing 1000 houses in Abule Ado, just two years after the bombing.

Now, we know those behind the bombing that killed so many in Abule Ado, destroying Igbo homes and businesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7eZ6dMoNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPbqP0KXQyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKWIjLSMOLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8vL3hqKI7U

I'm tired of crying for people who NEVER learn from anything! So they somehow deserve getting it until they finally get it. Whatever, i mean by that! grin grin grin

Dem bomb their houses in Abule Ado, they simply went back to rebuild it with all their resources!
Dem come back begin demolish your houses again, you will just buy the land back from their corrupt officials and rebuild again! So that they will have something to demolish the next time they show up!

Ask yourself where the Igbos of this generation left their brain Anyway, i no fit cry for anybody because they will always say "Thats impossicant" when you tell them to curtail their risks of building heaven and earth in Lagos and other places when they have next to nothing in their villages or anywhere in their state!

By the way, I am someone that left the madness of Lagos and channeled my resources to buy a fantastic house in Asaba. I have since relocated my business to Asaba too! My quality of life has drastically increased since I started living in Asaba and left the mad life of living like a rat in Lagos and staying many hours in Lagos traffic everyday! Its just sad that many Igbos who would actually do better outside Lagos think that Lagos is "abroad" for them. Unfortunately Lagos isn't even as developed as the least developed South African city! Not to mention Europe or Asia. But people will continue to die to live there. Maka why

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Get2go: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
I am from Anambra. Please ignore and report that @Spacetour, he is actually fake and trying to cause rift between Anambra and other Igbo states. Anambra no send am. The airport and other developmental projects are just doing well at their pace, just like every other Igbo states. I don't know who he is always competing with.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by James91: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
I stay 12 years in Kaduna my friend try to convince me to build house, they did everything possible for me to build house there , I only managed to buy land, two plot of land, When I wanted to develop it, kidnapping started in Kaduna south my friends run with their families, nobody is staying in the well build house, I refuse to build house there again, now they want to sell it, nobody is buying it, I wanted to sell my land nobody is buying, we IGBOs don't want to hear words until this people destroy us finish, the land I bought in Enugu this year 6 million is now 8 million with begging. Investment in IGBOs land is not something you will ever regret.
Cjrane2:

I'm tired of crying for people who NEVER learn from anything! So they somehow deserve getting it until they finally get it. Whatever, i mean by that! grin grin grin

Dem bomb their houses in Abule Ado, they simply went back to rebuild it with all their resources!
Dem come back begin demolish your houses again, you will just buy the land back from their corrupt officials and rebuild again! So that they will have something to demolish the next time they show up!

Ask yourself where the Igbos of this generation left their brain Anyway, i no fit cry for anybody because they will always say "Thats impossicant" when you tell them to curtail their risks of building heaven and earth in Lagos and other places when they have next to nothing in their villages or anywhere in their state!

By the way, I am someone that left the madness of Lagos and channeled my resources to buy a fantastic house in Asaba. I have since relocated my business to Asaba! My quality of life has drastically increased since i started living in Asaba and left the mad life of living like a rat and staying many hours in Lagos. Its just sad that many Igbos who would actually do better outside Lagos think that Lagos is "abroad" for them. Unfortunately Lagos isn't even as developed as the least developed South African city! Not to mention Europe of Asia. But people will continue to die to live there. Maka why

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
You are an ediot and you are not from Anambra. Yes, Anambra international airport is the busiest in igboland, why is it paining all of you ediots. I have said it severally na only me fit una, if not me no other person can clip you guys wings. I will say it again, Anambra international airport is the busiest in the whole of igboland. Make e dey pepper you guys, if that will threaten una fake Igbo unity let it be

Get2go:
I am from Anambra. Please ignore and report that , he is actually fake and trying to cause rift between Anambra and other Igbo states. Anambra no send am. The airport and other developmental projects are just doing well at their pace, just like every other Igbo states. I don't know who he is always competing with.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Workch: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:
You are an ediot and you are not from Anambra. Yes, Anambra international airport is the busiest in igboland, why is it paining all of you ediots. I have said it severally na only me fit una, if not me no other person can clip you guys wings. I will say it again, Anambra international airport is the busiest in the whole of igboland. Make e dey pepper you guys, if that will threaten una fake Igbo unity let it be

foolish boy.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
Workch:
i am a foolish miscreant

Really

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Cjrane2:

By the way, I am someone that left the madness of Lagos and channeled my resources to buy a fantastic house in Asaba. I have since relocated my business to Asaba too! My quality of life has drastically increased since I started living in Asaba and left the mad life of living like a rat in Lagos and staying many hours in Lagos traffic everyday! Its just sad that many Igbos who would actually do better outside Lagos think that Lagos is "abroad" for them. Unfortunately Lagos isn't even as developed as the least developed South African city! Not to mention Europe or Asia. But people will continue to die to live there. Maka why

Same here. I don't give a hoot about those guys whose houses are getting demolished in Lagos. If Ndigbo can't learn from history, then they will learn from first-hand experience.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
U SEE THESE TWO, NDI-ANAMBRA SHOULD AVOID THEM LIKE A PLAGUE.

WE REALLY DODGE THE BULLET HERE.

U CAN IMAGINE, WITNESSING ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED IN IMO STATE AND THAT IS WHAT THEY WISH ANAMBRA.

THEY WANT TINUBU TO COME AND RIG ANAMBRA FOR THEM.

I NEVER LIKED THEM ANYWAY AND NOW I KNOW WHY.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
WE HAVE MADE ALOT OF GAINS UNDER APGA, AWAY FROM FULANI, HAUSA AND YORUBA

APGA IS A PARTY FULLY UNDER OUR CONTROL AND THEY HATE IT.

TINUBU HATE IT.

AF0NJA HATE IT.

TINUBU WILL TAKE IT UPON HIMMSELF TO ACCESS ANAMBRA STATE TO OUR DETRIMENT AND TRUNCATE ALL THE GROUND BREAKING STRIVE/PROGRESS MADE SINCE PETER OBI.

WE MUST NEVER ALLOW THAT.

TAKE HOW HARD THEY FOUGHT STELLA ODUAH OVER AIRPORT IN ENUGU TO KNOWHOW THEY WILL KILL EVERY PROJECT IN ANMBRA THROUGH APC.

ANAMBRA IS NOT IMO, THEY CANNOT RIG ANAMBRA STATE AND EXPECT PEACE IN NIGERIA. NEVER!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
THEY RIG IMO STATE, IT CAUSED WAR IN IMO STATE.

ANAMBRA WILL CAUSE WAR IN NIGERIA.

BY THE TIME BOMBS START EXPLODING IN SW REGION, THEY WILL BETTER UNDERSTAND.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by YourMrBoo: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
hammerFC:

War monger...

Go and start it in your village
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
YourMrBoo:

War monger...

Go and start it in your village

YOUR NOT FROM ANAMBRA.

U ARE NOT IGBO, YET EVERYDAY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE, U FOLLOW US AROUND.

AF0NJA, IS THAT NOT WITCHCRAFT?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
hammerFC:

When did u become an Anambra man this my broda?😲

Come let's go and face our state imo state

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pacesetterz:

When did u become an Anambra man this my broda?😲

Come let's go and face our state imo state

GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE HAMMER.

THEN GO TO THE OLD THREAD AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE HAMMER.

I'M A PROUD ANAMBRA SON.

THAT IS NOT IN QUESTION OR DOUBT.

I'M ALSO A PROUD IGBO SON AND PRINCIPLED MAN.

A MAN THAT U CAN TRUST, EVEN UNDER THREAT OF DEATH.

FULLY IGBO LOYALIST1

I DONT SELL MY HERITAGE, CONSCIENCE, LAND OR PEOPLE.

I WONT COMPROMISE ON FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLE AT THE CORE OF MY VERY EXISTENCE.

I WILL KILL FOR IGBO AND I WILL ALSO DIE FOR THIS CAUSE.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
hammerFC:

GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE HAMMER.

THEM GO TO THE OLD THREAD AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE HAMMER.

I'M A PROUD ANAMBRA SON.

THAT IS NOT IN QUESTION OR DOUBT.

I'M ALSO A PROUD IGBO SON AND PRINCIPLED MAN.

A MAN THAT U CAN TRUST, EVEN UNDER THREAT OF DEATH.

FULLY IGBO LOYALIST1

I DONT SELL MY HERITAGE, CONSCIENCE, LAND OR PEOPLE.

I WONT COMPROMISE ON FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLE AT THE CORE OF MY VERY EXISTENCE.

I WILL KILL FOR IGBO AND I WILL ALSO DIE FOR THIS CAUSE.

Chizoba so u have denied ur state imo state?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pacesetterz:

Chizoba so u have denied ur state imo state?

LISTEN BOY, IF U MET ME IN REAL LIFE, U WILL KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON HERE.

I DONT JOKE ABOUT.

24/7 NO SMILES. angry
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
hammerFC:

LISTEN BOY, IF U MET ME IN REAL LIFE, U WILL KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON HERE.

I DONT JOKE ABOUT.

24/7 NO SMILES. angry
Let's manage hope uzodinma our governor like that..OK. Bring your resources back to imo state my broda frm imo state.
God bless imo state
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pacesetterz:

Let's manage hope uzodinma our governor like that..OK. Bring your resources back to imo state my broda frm imo state.
God bless imo state

OF ALL THE IGBO MEN ON NAIRA.LAND, IT IS ME THAT WILL ASSOCIATE WITH HOPE?

GO AND ASK PEOPLE LIKE ABAGWORO AND BEREM, FROM WAY BACK, WEN I WAS CHASING THEM AROUND ABOUT OKOROAWUSA AND APC.

THAT IS NOT IN MY DNA.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
JUMPING ON APC WAS A MISTAKE AND WE SAID IT THEN.

HAD ROCHAS LISTENED, HE WOULD HAVE A GOOD CHANCE LIKE OBI AT THE PRESIDENCY IN 2023.

OWELLE NDIIGBO WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR HIM, UNTIL HE BECAME OKOROAWUSA
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
1 MORE THING, HAD HE REMAINED IN APGA, HE WOULD HAVE HANDED OVER TO WHOEVER HE WANTED EASILY.

PETER OBI HANDED TO OBIANO.

OBIANO HANDED TO SOLUDO.

INSTEAD OF ALL THE EMBARASSMENT IN APC, ROCHAS WOULD HAVE A SMOOTH HANDOVER TO HIS SON INLAW, UNDER APGA.

TODAY, TIME HAVE PROVEN US TO BE RIGHT AND THEM WRONG.

ROCHAS LOST EVERYTHING THE DAY HE JOINED APC.

LEFT IMO STATE IN A WORST PLACE.

HOPELESS IS PAYING FOR FULANI TO GO AND THROW STONES IN MECCA.

8 YEARS WASTED.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Igeri: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
abuzz33:

On electricity, SE is not badly off. Abia has Alaoji power plant and Geometric IPP both roughly 800 MW combined. Enugu has the old Oji power plant which can be rescuscitated.

For refineries, the SE doesn't have much crude feedstock. Imo has a small 5000 BPD modular refinery in Egbema as does Anambra in Aguleri. People hail Dangote but he built a refinery that will be doing a lot of importing of crude. NNpc cannot supply half of it's capacity.

As for telecommunications capacity, the SE is one of the best connected parts of Nigeria. The fibre backbone from MTN, GLO touches all major cities.

Again the sooner we have an industrial plan the faster we prioritize supporting infrastructure. Anambra, Imo, Abia have a lot of gas. But operating in silos does not help. The Shell gas pipeline in Imo can easily be extended to feed Asaba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka which are less than 60 miles. Obasanjo connected Ota to the WAGPCO for the same distance.

It appears we like negative lamentation in South East. We hardly encourage ourselves despite the obvious injustices being melted to us ; ranging from share of revenue accruing to the federation account to critical infrastructure which are business enablers. Modular refinery as you rightly mentioned is in Imo State, Orient at Aguleri Oti, Geometric Power in Abia, Oji River coal powered plant, Ala oji power plant in Abia, yet the man saw no hope in any of these even though we all agreed for more. What then is the fate of some regions with zero of the above listed infrastructure ? Our case is not the worst. Nigeria is generally challenging to every region. Let those that have what it takes start bringing some of their investments home, it would help in attracting population as job opportunities are created, which will in turn attract more investments to the region.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Igeri: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ttipsy:
I don’t know why Anambra pple like competing!
What you can’t see in south west !
Really a shame for this set of Igbo pple

They are not Igbo people please, they are simply agents of division from pit hell. Forget them move forward.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by YourMrBoo: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
hammerFC:

YOUR NOT FROM ANAMBRA.

U ARE NOT IGBO, YET EVERYDAY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE, U FOLLOW US AROUND.

AF0NJA, IS THAT NOT WITCHCRAFT?

I bu ezigbote afo anu

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
YourMrBoo:

I bu ezigbote afo anu

Ewu

arguing with me, will feed your hungry children.

that is y, u people are terrible at politics.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Despacito1: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2023
Kepukepu:
Naso Anambra people be.

Na so all of them be bro, be careful with any Anambra man. ha bu ndi obi-ojor, ekworo and backstabbers.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Everyone knows that imo people are cursed people. Imo people are troubled people that are always angry. bitter, frustrated and envious. That’s why you are always on this thread displaying your envy and bitterness. Anambra people are benevolent that’s why they allowed millions of imo indigenes that escaped from the cursed backward useless worthless shithole imo state to live and invest in peace in Anambra. Imo is a cursed failed state

Despacito1:

Na so all of them be bro, be careful with any Anambra man. ha bu ndi obi-ojor, ekworo and backstabbers.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by James91: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
It's high time Anambra state start taking public house serious, am not talking about private developer that will like to get his investment in short possible time, but if government is involved civil servants, teachers, government workers can get home and pay over or at the retirement time. Other states are doing it, Rivers state governor recently sign billions of Naria for public housing development.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abufo: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Igeri:

It appears we like negative lamentation in South East. We hardly encourage ourselves despite the obvious injustices being melted to us ; ranging from share of revenue accruing to the federation account to critical infrastructure which are business enablers. Modular refinery as you rightly mentioned is in Imo State, Orient at Aguleri Oti, Geometric Power in Abia, Oji River coal powered plant, Ala oji power plant in Abia, yet the man saw no hope in any of these even though we all agreed for more. What then is the fate of some regions with zero of the above listed infrastructure ? Our case is not the worst. Nigeria is generally challenging to every region. Let those that have what it takes start bringing some of their investments home, it would help in attracting population as job opportunities are created, which will in turn attract more investments to the region.

The nonchalant attitude you are suggesting we take is the exact reason the southeast is always cheated when projects are being shared! In fact we should loud the volume higher sef ......what do you mean ? We have no share of pipeline, rail line and new airport terminals............these are the catalysts for further investment if you do not know!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kepukepu:
That's Chino, he's from Anambra

The other day you were attacking Anamb.ra1st.Son for posting development in Anambra and tagged him agent of division. What was that about ? The man has been posting about Anambra for well over 10yrs. What do you expect him to do ?

Some of you people have deep issues and its embarrassing. You have been posting about Abia state and nobody said Anything to you but immediately Anambra man does the same you start attacking him....its insecurities problem.

You should understand the level of development going on in Anambra and celebrate it. Emezina ntaji anya.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kepukepu: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
IDENNAA:

The other day you were attacking for posting development in Anambra and tagged him agent of division. What was that about ? The man has been posting about Anambra for well over 10yrs. What do you expect him to do ?

Some of you people have deep issues and its embarrassing. You have been posting about Abia state and nobody said Anything to you but immediately Anambra man does the same you start attacking him....its insecurities problem.

You should understand the level of development going on in Anambra and celebrate it. Emezina ntaji anya.
he's a very stupid boy person. Don't defend stupidity.

Why is that only him fights others, he's right and every other person is wrong because he's from Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Despacito1:

Nobody is backstabbing you. Stop the defamation. You need to understand that Anambra people are very successful and proud. This is not a rocket science. The state possesses some of the brightest Nigerians and captains of industries ....from Peter Obi, Soludo, Kingsley Muoghalu Osita Chidoka , Oby Ezekwesili, Chimamanda Adichie, etc. Anambra people have a very high human capital unmatched by any state in Nigeria. Anambra has also been blessed with a great leader in Peter Obi who turned the state into a success story....so naturally the people would be proud of their state.

The problem is that some of you feel intimidated when Ndi Anambra tries to celebrate their state which everyone does....you want them to label their achievements the Igbo achievements due to your insecurity but Ndigbo are not under one government. We are divided by states. You people need to stop this behavior because the problem is from you not Ndi Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kepukepu:
he's a very stupid boy person. Don't defend stupidity.

Why is that only him fights others, he's right and every other person is wrong because he's from Anambra

Anambra. 1st.son is the most loved Onye Anambra on this platform and I want you to desist from this uncivilized behavior and show respect. I didn't see anything he did wrongly. He has defended all the threads he created and taken his detractors to the cleaners every single time.

He presents data with proofs of evidence using solely Anambra state to shut them up because he knows Anambra state can match these other states and come out unscathed.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: StarRiderr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.