Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2084459 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 8:03pm On Jan 07
Nothing wey the guy dey contribute for Anambra thread, na just to insult everybody.

Workch:
Anambra dog don dey bark

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 8:56pm On Jan 07
You thought your post will go without getting a response. Atulu awusa. Na your useless fada be dog . Na only me fit una here

Workch:
Anambra dog don dey bark

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 8:58pm On Jan 07
Anuofia what are you contributing here except coming to claim to be from Anambra but ediot like you will pretend that you didn’t see the comment I responded to

wizzyvibes:
Nothing wey the guy dey contribute for Anambra thread, na just to insult everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NEWSCENTER: 9:02pm On Jan 07
Chikeluba25:
Picture from Nnewi as Soludo officiate commissioning of primary health center built by Ibeto.

Good development

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NEWSCENTER: 9:05pm On Jan 07
IGBOSON1:
This was uploaded on YouTube about 4 days ago and i decided to bring it here so it gets more publicity.

This young boy is barely out of his diapers and he's already putting a lot of us to shame answering maths questions most of us struggled to answer even in senior secondary school! undecided Li'l man is not normal....and i mean that in a nice way! Someone mentioned in the comments that he's most likely a savant and i agree! He needs to be supported...something like a scholarship up to university level would be ideal!

This boy is exceptional and needs the right environment to thrive and achieve his best potential! I don't want Nigeria to happen to him (we all know what this means) so suggest he's sent abroad ASAP....and with his family since he's still too young. This is where hopefully some high-networth individual will step in to help! Whoever is ready to help will reap the rewards and feel a sense of accomplishment years down the line when this brilliant boy grows up to be a top scientist in NASA, a inventor or something like that! If however no assistance comes in a few months (i say months because i know how we like to dilly-dally, procrastinate and waste time getting round to doing the needful), then the boy and his parents should approach the US gov't through their embassy....a country that values and knows how to nurture these kind of gifted children! But let me warn here that if we lose him to the US or any other western country, we've lost him for good!

I make this suggestion bearing in mind that if he's left to go through the usual uninspiring Nigerian educational system, his talent and potential could be wasted and under-utilised, and at best he may end up being a doctor or engineer working in a Nigerian ministry and answering to some quota-system enabled boss who was pushed through the system and can barely string a error-free sentence together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6BlRInolI?si=f49aBdcn3EPw6jJR

Isn't it kinda weird seeing a comment you made just yesterday showing it was posted in a different year! undecided

Amazing kid

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:22pm On Jan 08
ariesbull:
why wouldn't they when in Igbo land they keep killing and kidnapping

Are you the one doing the killing and kidnapping? The Christmas activities that took place in the East last year shows that the media just inflates negative news from the East but thank God Igbo people are wiser now. Despite the propaganda and high transportation costs, Ndigbo came home enmass to celebrate with their families.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ariesbull: 4:07am On Jan 09
NEWSCENTER:
Streets of Awka
Anambra should stop this mediocrity of construction of roads with open drains

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 1:21pm On Jan 09
There’s no where in igboland with covered drainages. Awka millennium city is the only place in igboland with covered drainages and walkways

ariesbull:
Anambra should stop this mediocrity of construction of roads with open drains

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 5:32pm On Jan 09
Anambra State set to dualise the Amawbia-Ekwulobia-Uga Road terminating at Akokwa, Imo State; to enhance the transportation network in Anambra State, and promote connectivity, as well as foster economic development in the region. - Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo.

Who can confirm if this is true.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by objpmb: 9:32pm On Jan 09
It is true. Soludo said in Awgbu he told federal government to dualize the stretch of road which is a federal road or give him permission to dualize it and that he received the approval of federal government to go ahead with the road project. So he said he will dualize the road.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nigercity: 11:09pm On Jan 09
FOXDOSSIER:
There’s no where in igboland with covered drainages. Awka millennium city is the only place in igboland with covered drainages and walkways

Imo, Abia, Enugu infact almost all states in SE have areas with covered drainages
Stop painting igbo land with mediocrity

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 11:17pm On Jan 09
Awka millennium city is the only place in igboland that has covered drainages and walkways . I doesn’t matter how you feel about it

Nigercity:

Imo, Abia, Enugu infact almost all states in SE have areas with covered drainages
Stop painting igbo land with mediocrity

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nigercity: 11:52pm On Jan 09
FOXDOSSIER:
Awka millennium city is the only place in igboland that has covered drainages and walkways . I doesn’t matter how you feel about it

That's a very big lie!
Every state in South East alone, (not to talk about the entire igboland)have covered drainages

It's a normal thing, it's not even a flex
Maybe you haven't traveled around

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:24am On Jan 10
That’s a very big lie. Not every state in igboland that has walkways and covered drainages. It is not a normal thing in SE , just forget the fact that you want to look good outside but we all know the truth . So stop deceiving yourself. We all live in this region so we know what’s up

Nigercity:

That's a very big lie!
Every state in South East alone, (not to talk about the entire igboland)have covered drainagesIt's a normal thing, it's not even a flex
Maybe you haven't traveled around

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nigercity: 12:30am On Jan 10
FOXDOSSIER:
That’s a very big lie. Not every state in igboland that has walkways and covered drainages. It is not a normal thing in SE , just forget the fact that you want to look good outside but we all know the truth . So stop deceiving yourself. We all live in this region so we know what’s up

Oya
Mention the state that doesn't have it?

Because the last time I checked ebonyi has it,
They new layouts in independence layout phase 2 Enugu has it
Douglas,wederal, control,assumpta and so many places in owerri municipal has it
Aba-owerri road, ezikwu road, cemetery road phase I e.t.c in ABA all have it
Like I said it's not a big deal almost all Nigerian cities has this

We have more meaningful things to brag about in Anambra Not sidewalks

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:38am On Jan 10
Oya mention the state that does have it

Nigercity:

Oya

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:45am On Jan 10
Awka millennium city is the only place in igboland with well planned layouts with walkways and covered drainages. Stop embarrassing yourself because of envy and bitterness this dirty aba man from the abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. There’s no other SE state that has covered drainages and walkways. It’s a fact . I don’t care how you feel about this reality . Why are you worried if sidewalks are not meaningful ?

Nigercity:

Oya
Because the last time I checked ebonyi has it,
They new layouts in independence layout phase 2 Enugu has itDouglas,wederal, control,assumpta and so many places in owerri municipal has i-owerri road, ezikwu road, cemetery road phase I in ABA all have it
Like I said it's not a big deal almost all Nigerian cities has thisWe have more meaningful things to brag about in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nigercity: 12:54am On Jan 10
FOXDOSSIER:
Awka millennium city is the only place in igboland with well planned layouts with walkways and covered drainages. Stop embarrassing yourself because of envy and bitterness this dirty aba man from the abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. There’s no other SE state that has covered drainages and walkways. It’s a fact . I don’t care how you feel about this reality

grin grin grin dude comfortable said am from Abia grin
Anyway that's none of my business

I just gone through your previous post here! Of a truth
You aren't from Anambra
You haven't even been to the east before
Anyways am done replying you

Before you impersonate us, know more things about us (it's not even the only sidewalks in Anambra)
And this is new year
Try and get a life!
The peanut seun is paying you aren't gonna take you anywhere
The division you're trying so hard to create, only ends in nairaland!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:59am On Jan 10
Dirty aba man from the worst and most backward state in Nigeria lol

At least nairaland is paying me salary while you are a jobless miserable frustrated fellow that’s walking around the dirty environment of aba . lol

You are talking about division because I said that Awka millennium city is the only place in igboland with walkways and covered drainages, how’s that creating division if it is not because you are insecure and full of envy and bitterness ?

You go about nairaland posting your backward useless dirty Abia state and tagging it all manner of names but no one cares, but you want to quench simply because I stated a fact here lol .

Nigercity:

dude comfortable said am from Abia D
Anyway that's none of my business
I just gone through your previous post here! Of a truth
You aren't from Anambra
You haven't even been to the east before
Anyways am done replying you
Before you impersonate us, know more things about us
And this is new year
Try and get a life!
The peanut seun is paying you aren't gonna take you anywhere
The division you're trying so hard to create, only ends in nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abagworo(m): 6:25am On Jan 10
FOXDOSSIER:
Awka millennium city is the only place in igboland with well planned layouts with walkways and covered drainages. Stop embarrassing yourself because of envy and bitterness this dirty aba man from the abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. There’s no other SE state that has covered drainages and walkways. It’s a fact . I don’t care how you feel about this reality . Why are you worried if sidewalks are not meaningful ?

Why do you like writing thrash about Southeast States in a bid to feel good about Anambra State? Truth is that Anambra has not witnessed reasonable State Government based development in her history. Individuals have been making good efforts at community development and you are definitely not one of such individuals otherwise you wouldn't go about insulting other people thinking it would elevate your ego.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Hausa(m): 7:08am On Jan 10
abuzz33:

Yes. The Americans generally pave the sides of roads with cement for the same reason of neatness and reducing sand buildup from the sides. Something Nigeria in shortcut mode does not. Soludo is doing well with selecting areas of the town to pave such as major roads and the Executive Business District.

They should also adopt another American town planning concept called ZONING. Move things to where they are supposed to be. Remove all inter and intra state buses from Unizik junction and Zik Avenue into an Awka Central Bus Station. Create a Central Bus Station in Onitsha and Ekwulobia. Separate traditional informal markets from the center of the town to the edge like Eke Awka and Ochanja and Relief. Let the downtown evolve modern retail undisturbed by primitive trading.
Bull's eye!
This paving of the sides is what I think many road constructors don't take into consideration.
They just do the roads and that's it.

I first noticed it in the roads Ngige did in towns, which helped prevent dust a great deal.
We see a lot of it in Lagos too.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ariesbull: 9:43am On Jan 10
That is the way to go....
FOXDOSSIER:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 1:25pm On Jan 10
Shut up your dirty smelly mouth. In all the history of your cursed backward useless dirty imo state your backward cursed imo state hasn’t seen state based overall development like Anambra has seen, this is why till date most imo indigenes have refused to leave Anambra to return to imo state. Anambra is by far the most developed state in igboland both by government and by individuals. Imo is yet to produce a single governor that’s ready to develop the state. Imo is yet to produce one governor in the mould of Obi, Obiano and Soludo. Imo has been producing fraudsters as governors since all its history. Uzodimma and Okorocha are well known 419 kingpins. All that I have ever said about imo state are facts and you know it . If you dare me I will open a thread to compare Anambra and imo state in all facets of development. I know that your ego has been bruised by all that I have been stating but you cannot change reality rather go and tell your leaders to develop your useless dirty backward cursed imo state

Abagworo:

Why do you like writing thrash about Southeast States in a bid to feel good about Anambra State? Truth is that Anambra has not witnessed reasonable State Government based development in her history. Individuals have been making good efforts at community development and you are definitely not one of such individuals otherwise you wouldn't go about insulting other people thinking it would elevate your ego.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 3:11pm On Jan 10
Nice, Nnewi to Awka deserves to be dualised too, and maybe Nkpor to nnobi spur too

objpmb:
It is true. Soludo said in Awgbu he told federal government to dualize the stretch of road which is a federal road or give him permission to dualize it and that he received the approval of federal government to go ahead with the road project. So he said he will dualize the road.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oilykid(m): 8:32am On Jan 11
investnow2013:
Both domestic and power.The Chinese company setting up the plant for industrial gas for power are still working there and may complete it before the end of this year or next year.
The gas well is in Enugwu Otu Aguleri under Anambra State Owned Oil company called Orient Petroleum. A lot more companies are coming there for Gas production.
Any update on this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wizzyvibes: 8:22pm On Jan 14
If anyone thinks river Niger will be dredged, that person is only wasting his time. Onitsha is below the sea level and dredging the river Niger means that the whole of Onitsha would be under water. There are ways to go about it tho that would help mitigate the flooding of Onitsha, but it would Cost a whole lot of money, of which no government is willing to spend such amount on that. The Nigerian government just continuously creates Soundbeat on the Niger river dredging, to create conversations on the fact that the government is doing something, but there won't be actual implementations on it.

It's the same thing they do with the Ajaokuta steel company. It can never work

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nelsolala: 8:46pm On Jan 14
River Niger itself is 14m to 15m above sea level, so Onitsh cannot be below sea level. Some parts of the metropolis is 100m above sea level.

wizzyvibes:
If anyone thinks river Niger will be dredged, that person is only wasting his time. Onitsha is below the sea level and dredging the river Niger means that the whole of Onitsha would be under water. There are ways to go about it tho that would help mitigate the flooding of Onitsha, but it would Cost a whole lot of money, of which no government is willing to spend such amount on that. The Nigerian government just continuously creates Soundbeat on the Niger river dredging, to create conversations on the fact that the government is doing something, but there won't be actual implementations on it.

It's the same thing they do with the Ajaokuta steel company. It can never work

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by aimmoney9: 8:47pm On Jan 14
FOXDOSSIER:

Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo States all have open drainages that when rain falls heavily or it floods you can't differentiate the road from the drainages or gutters......but here you are shouting up and down...... grin grin grin grin grin

You are claiming to know another person's region as if you have traveled there while you don't know your region at all...... grin grin grin grin

The bomb blast that happened at Ikeja Lagos, where many people ran into and died inside canal, was the canal as a drainage closed...... grin grin grin grin grin

Ndi ikpeazu...... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cadmanspize: 9:07pm On Jan 14
wizzyvibes:
If anyone thinks river Niger will be dredged, that person is only wasting his time. Onitsha is below the sea level and dredging the river Niger means that the whole of Onitsha would be under water. There are ways to go about it tho that would help mitigate the flooding of Onitsha, but it would Cost a whole lot of money, of which no government is willing to spend such amount on that. The Nigerian government just continuously creates Soundbeat on the Niger river dredging, to create conversations on the fact that the government is doing something, but there won't be actual implementations on i.

Lagos is below the sea level with many dredged port, yet not under the water.

Onitsha won't get submerged as far as the river keeps flowing to the sea, that's something dredging won't change!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ariesbull: 9:11pm On Jan 14
aimmoney9:

Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo States all have open drainages that when rain falls heavily or it floods you can't differentiate the road from the drainages or gutters......but here you are shouting up and down...... grin grin grin grin grin

You are claiming to know another person's region as if you have traveled there while you don't know your region at all...... grin grin grin grin

The bomb blast that happened at Ikeja Lagos, where many people ran into and died inside canal, was the canal as a drainage closed...... grin grin grin grin grin

Ndi ikpeazu...... grin grin grin grin grin
stop acting like as if you are agitated

When he meant drains he meant gutters and not cannal

Canals are always open.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by aimmoney9: 9:30pm On Jan 14
ariesbull:
stop acting like as if you are agitated

When he meant drains he meant gutters and not cannal

Canals are always open.
Is a canal a drainage yes/no...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zssk0003: 6:12pm On Jan 16
The New Trans-Nkisi Onitsha Anambra state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WyudHHjKUM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: GerogeI(m), EasternActivist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.