Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2075913 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamesibor: 7:16pm On Jan 16
FOXDOSSIER:
You are 50 and still in nairaland something you should have left for children to play with. Chino must be doing the right thing for you to be worried so much.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 7:23pm On Jan 16
Your useless fada would have done us a favour if he had used simple condom to prevent an ediot like you

jamesibor:

I AM CURSED

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamesibor: 9:02pm On Jan 16
FOXDOSSIER:
Your useless fada would have done us a favour if he had used simple condom to prevent an ediot like you

Little wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter from the company that produced the failed contraceptive. Ezi ofia.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 10:47pm On Jan 16
No wonder your useless fada is cursed baastard, no wonder you are miserable in life. Cursed baastard. Atulu awusa

jamesibor:

MY FADA IS USELESS .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamesibor: 2:26am On Jan 17
FOXDOSSIER:
No wonder your useless fada is cursed baastard, no wonder you are miserable in life. Cursed baastard. Atulu awusa

Unfortunately for you, you do not have a father as you were conceived after armed robbers took turns to rape your mother.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 6:21am On Jan 17
Your cursed fada and anini were on the same level. No wonder your useless fada is cursed baastard, no wonder you are miserable in life. Cursed baastard. Atulu awusa. Your useless fada ra.ped your useless sister to give birth to you animal

jamesibor:

I AM A MISERABLE FRUSTRATED FELLOW .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamesibor: 7:38am On Jan 17
FOXDOSSIER:
Your cursed fada and anini were on the same level. No wonder your useless fada is cursed baastard, no wonder you are miserable in life. Cursed baastard. Atulu awusa. Your useless fada ra.ped your useless sister to give birth to you animal

The irony of the whole ish is that your mum is at the moment doing prostitution at ama Awusa, servicing Fulani herdsmen. This is after she had initially retired from akwu a job at Morning Star Awka. She had to go back as you have been unable to take care of her having become a wasted investment.

Nwa akwụna kobo kobo.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17
jamesibor:

Have you run out of jabs that you are now recycling? Nwa akwuna.

That guy is a bot. He is not even from the East...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 2:48pm On Jan 17

jamesibor:

Have you run out of jabs that you are now recycling? Nwa akwuna.

The posts fits in, that’s why it is the most suitable for you. I am waiting for your response hahaha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:35pm On Jan 17
Zssk0003:
The New Trans-Nkisi Onitsha Anambra state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WyudHHjKUM

With well-built roads including road signs and markings, of course with a standard covered drainage system any maybe traffic lights, this estate will be the most beautiful estate in the country, the quality of houses here is on another level.

Anambra state governor should please sit up, so many lapses in this administration. Governor can task those rich men leaving there and use the money to provide quality infrastructures for them

The only reason Awka mellinum city is expensive is because the developers started with providing all the necessary infrastructures before electing buildings

Soludo can cash out with this estate, build a quality road and other amenities and sell a plot for 100million or more, rich men will still buy it

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamesibor: 6:20am On Jan 18
christejames:

That guy is a bot. He is not even from the East...

It's not a bot, it's one of Chino's handes. Don't worry, I've been dealing him deadly blows on this platform since 2009.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamesibor: 6:23am On Jan 18
FOXDOSSIER:

The posts fits in, that’s why it is the most suitable for you. I am waiting for your response hahaha

Seeing that your mother abandoned you with her mother at 2 months of age to go back to her akwuna business at ama Hausa, I hope you don't mistakenly patronise her on one of your frequent visits to the brothel as you do not know what she looks like.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 12:23pm On Jan 18
Happening now:

The Agency is hosting Bayelsa Investment Promotion Agency on a peer learning trip.

We hope to share our insights into investment promotion strategies and how we plan to attract more private sector-led development into the State.

More details shortly

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 12:29pm On Jan 18

jamesibor:

Seeing that your mother abandoned you with her mother at 2 months of age to go back to her akwuna business at ama Hausa, I hope you don't mistakenly patronise her on one of your frequent visits to the brothel as you do not know what she looks like.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18
Jcoleworld911:

With well-built roads including road signs and markings, of course with a standard covered drainage system any maybe traffic lights, this estate will be the most beautiful estate in the country, the quality of houses here is on another level.

Anambra state governor should please sit up, so many lapses in this administration. Governor can task those rich men leaving there and use the money to provide quality infrastructures for them

The only reason Awka mellinum city is expensive is because the developers started with providing all the necessary infrastructures before electing buildings

Soludo can cash out with this estate, build a quality road and other amenities and sell a plot for 100million or more, rich men will still buy it

Fact of the matter is we don't know how to do wealthy, well laid out, clean and green neighbourhoods in Nigeria! With the exception of one or two in Port Harcourt and Abuja, all others are found wanting and come up short in one way or the other, and cannot be compared to their pristine counterparts in other major cities of the world! Imagine a so called GRA having such scandalous inner roads!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 1:40pm On Jan 18
PROUDIGBO:

Fact of the matter is we don't know how to do wealthy, well laid out, clean and green neighbourhoods in Nigeria! With the exception of one or two in Port Harcourt and Abuja, all others are found wanting and come up short in one way or the other, and cannot be compared to their pristine counterparts in other major cities of the world! Imagine a so called GRA having such scandalous inner roads!

When I make the claim that one of the biggest weaknesses of the Soludo administration is the penchant to do things on the fly.........its like projects are plucked from thin air in a whimsical fashion! Again even in the tiny town of Noblesville that I live in the American midwest........if you go to their tiny website you will see key infrastructural projects...both projected and ongoing! some of the projects have as much as 5 year completion targets .....but the key thing is that you can see all the renderings and schedules for each ongoing projects.........for future projects you are given notice of town hall meetings and council hearings to air your views and suggestions!

Soludo keeps talking of Awka 2.0 and Onitsha 2.0 bit I have no idea of where the locations are! or even the scale of the envisione projects..........abeg if anybody knows where Soludo hid his plans ........let us know!

Good projects like Awka millenium city has to be planned long term with consideration for proper and adequate financing, if potential investors do not know the plan of governement how can they conceive good plans.........as distracted as Obiano was he had the good sense to set up Anssipa.....................Come on Soludo....we need renderings,schematic plans of your new town projects.............and it has to be available on the internet!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 12:14am On Jan 19
Emeka Anyaoku foundation Anambra state

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 6:40pm On Jan 19
Update on the dualization of Iweka road
~ By Anambra1stSonTV

Anambra1stSonTV,

I am glad that from 2:30 you addressed the issue of folks calling for Julius Berger to do our internal city roads and the over-flogged clamor on open drainages. I always see comments about open drainage in Anambra videos and I often ask myself if these people had not noticed that there is trash and sand everywhere. How can closed drainage systems work in such an environment? How long would a drainage gutter sealed with concrete serve in such an environment? Not to mention the mindset of our people at this stage of development where they drink sachet water and litter the street with plastic bags and drop all sorts of trash on the street. Some of the newly constructed roads such as Niger Street, Club Road, or UNIZIK Temp site road are already covered in sand and litter! Not to mention the gutters that have already been filled up with trash washed into the gutters from the littered streets just a few months after Soludo opened up all the drainage channels in the state!

All I can say is that even a beggar would want to use a private jet to travel from Awka to Asaba. Even if a commercial bus would get him to the same destination at a much cheaper rate. Of course, we would like Julius Berger to tar all our streets and cover all gutters with concrete pavement like in London or New York. The difference nobody talks about is that nobody in London or New York would dump their trash into the drainage channels. You can NEVER find any untarred street or road in London or New York. Therefore, there isn't so much sand build-up on their roads because the entire city and country roads are tarred. Most importantly; WHERE IS THE MONEY??

I'm glad you eloquently addressed that even many oil-producing states with fewer urban centers than Anambra are not even able to afford those eldorado requests. So where do our people think Anambra will find the money to engage Julius Berger for Awka, Nnewi, Ekwulobia, and Onitsha urban renewal?? We should try to be realistic in our requests and thank any leader who judiciously utilized the little resources available to make our cities decent and habitable. It's not a mark of intelligence to always blindly criticize and request things that you know that there isn't enough money for even basic infrastructure found in decent Nigerian cities, talk more doing standards found in America or Europe. Let us have the money to tar all our city roads and provide drainage channels first. Then we can begin to improve them to American or European standards after we have achieved decent tarred roads everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sepoRmn4tAE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 8:21pm On Jan 19
ChimaAdeoye:
Update on the dualization of Iweka road
~ By Anambra1stSonTV

Anambra1stSonTV,

I am glad that from 2:30 you addressed the issue of folks calling for Julius Berger to do our internal city roads and the over-flogged clamor on open drainages. I always see comments about open drainage in Anambra videos and I often ask myself if these people had not noticed that there is trash and sand everywhere. How can closed drainage systems work in such an environment? How long would a drainage gutter sealed with concrete serve in such an environment? Not to mention the mindset of our people at this stage of development where they drink sachet water and litter the street with plastic bags and drop all sorts of trash on the street. Some of the newly constructed roads such as Niger Street, Club Road, or UNIZIK Temp site road are already covered in sand and litter! Not to mention the gutters that have already been filled up with trash washed into the gutters from the littered streets just a few months after Soludo opened up all the drainage channels in the state!

All I can say is that even a beggar would want to use a private jet to travel from Awka to Asaba. Even if a commercial bus would get him to the same destination at a much cheaper rate. Of course, we would like Julius Berger to tar all our streets and cover all gutters with concrete pavement like in London or New York. The difference nobody talks about is that nobody in London or New York would dump their trash into the drainage channels. You can NEVER find any untarred street or road in London or New York. Therefore, there isn't so much sand build-up on their roads because the entire city and country roads are tarred. Most importantly; WHERE IS THE MONEY??

I'm glad you eloquently addressed that even many oil-producing states with fewer urban centers than Anambra are not even able to afford those eldorado requests. So where do our people think Anambra will find the money to engage Julius Berger for Awka, Nnewi, Ekwulobia, and Onitsha urban renewal?? We should try to be realistic in our requests and thank any leader who judiciously utilized the little resources available to make our cities decent and habitable. It's not a mark of intelligence to always blindly criticize and request things that you know that there isn't enough money for even basic infrastructure found in decent Nigerian cities, talk more doing standards found in America or Europe. Let us have the money to tar all our city roads and provide drainage channels first. Then we can begin to improve them to American or European standards after we have achieved decent tarred roads everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sepoRmn4tAE

Accra has open drainage but they don't have an epidemic of street hawkers or chaotic Keke and Shuttle drivers. Anambra can easily maintain gutters by taking a hard hand on street trading but they don't and want to be home for all and livable for few.

No state can absorb all the poor of 35 states and neighbouring countries so I don't know why Anambra thinks it can. Cleanup the cities for Gods sake. Control the streets and public infrastructure. You don't see anything goes in wretched Cotonou or poverty stricken Lome or even the Southern capital of poverty Abakaliki.

It's about time ANSG starts behaving like a government not just a talkshop.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cadmanspize: 8:27pm On Jan 19
People packs dirt in their rooms and carries it killometers of distance just to dump it inside the drainage? Trows away trash indiscriminatly. Why? Cause they know the drainage is open & not closed & trash probably gonna get carried away by flood. Simple sense 101. but
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 9:23pm On Jan 19
There are open gutters also in America. Especially along roads that are prone to flooding. See a few of them in the pictures below, and notice how clean the environment was despite having open drainage gutters in the area. These same gutter in Nigeria would have been filled with trash by our people! But see how Americans kept their open gutters clean. So to merely assume that open gutters are the reason why our people litter our environment is not correct.

The problem we have with Nigeria is a poor waste management system and a culture of littering the streets by our people.

Kigali Rwanda known as Africa's cleanest city has open drainage gutters everywhere. The difference between Kigali and any Nigerian city is that Nigerian cities are often very very dirty due to littering everywhere with pure water sachets, parking of broken down vehicles on the roads, and building shanties over the gutters for street trading on top of gutters.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 9:48pm On Jan 19
Kigali open drainage gutters. Again notice that they are all clean!

The problem in Nigeria is more about a culture of littering and trashing the environment with refuse all over our cities. Added with the dirty mindset of people believing that if they dump their refuse into gutters, the rain will "carry it away" into the river for them. It's that attitude of the people to dumping waste indiscriminately that we must tackle.

Some Nigerian landlords even clandestinely pipe raw sewage from their houses into the drainage gutters in the street! The government MUST set up a team to find and punish landlords endangering public health by discharging their sewage into street drainage gutters to avoid digging septic tanks in their compounds!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cadmanspize: 10:00pm On Jan 19
Majority of black people have limited IQ so i'm not suprised by una stance. soludo is a good economist so i'm sure he's philosophical of human behaviour.
Deliver mediocrity & give 1000 reasons why it's best after okpanssuka.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cadmanspize: 10:00pm On Jan 19
Anambra must be a zoo with animals (anambralians) so why waste money building coverd drainage for the animals? The're not even complaining. Soludo should Deliver mediocre & embezzle the rest since anambra people are animals.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:10pm On Jan 19
cadmanspize:
Anambra must be a zoo with animals (anambralians) so why waste money building coverd drainage for the animals? The're not even complaining. Soludo should Deliver mediocre & embezzle the rest since anambra people are animals.

Hope you’re ok?? You’re beginning to sound like a m@d dog🌚

Waste management is what ndi Anambra should focus on

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 2:38am On Jan 20
cadmanspize:
Majority of black people have limited IQ so i'm not suprised by una stance.
soludo is a good economist so i'm sure he's philosophical of human behaviour.

Deliver mediocrity & give 1000 reasons why it's best after okpanssuka.

IPOB pipul and their usual sickness.
Any alternative opinion or idea is because you are either a saboteur or you have a low IQ, unlike you IPOB boys with a high IQ grin grin grin

Meanwhile, the person you are referring to as having a low IQ because he is a black man is a well-respected doctor in America! Even Oyibo people respect him a lot! I have personally met him and often wondered why he followed Nigeria's politics and even had time to post in this thread! But of course, you have a higher IQ than everyone that has a different opinion from yours. Village ndi ala!
Mad people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:55am On Jan 20
Cjrane2:

IPOB pipul and their usual sickness.
Any alternative opinion or idea is because you are either a saboteur or you have a low IQ, unlike you IPOB boys with a high IQ grin grin grin

Meanwhile, the person you are referring to as having a low IQ because he is a black man is a well-respected doctor in America! Even Oyibo people respect him a lot! I have personally met him and often wondered why he followed Nigeria's politics and even had time to post in this thread! But of course, you have a higher IQ than everyone that has a different opinion from yours. Village ndi ala!
Mad people everywhere.

Make you point and leave IPOB out of it! IPOB isn't the cause of all the shit going on in Nigeria today!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:00am On Jan 20
cadmanspize:
People packs dirt in their rooms and carries it killometers of distance just to dump it inside the drainage? Trows away trash indiscriminatly. Why? Cause they know the drainage is open & not closed & trash probably gonna get carried away by flood. Simple sense 101. but

No!......It's 'cause they know there's no gov't scheme designed to come and collect their trash once a week, and that's why they take the pains to 'carry it kilometers', as you say, to dump it far from their address!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sergio101(m): 11:37am On Jan 21
ANSMEDIA:
Emeka Anyaoku foundation Anambra state

Bro greetings

Please can you update us on Ekwulobia flyover.

Cc Anambra1stsonn
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cadmanspize: 11:50am On Jan 21
Sergio101:

Bro greetings

Please can you update us on Ekwulobia flyover.

Cc Anambra1stsonn
Slowudo has abandoned it like that. He has been fencing the one plot keke terminal for like 4 months now, eye-servicing ndi aguata with it.

Forget the fly-over it has been abandoned at pillar level for like 6 months now. The mediocre governor is playing ping-pong with Ndi-Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.