Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2063633 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
bestviewer:
Bastard go and face your backward Imo state. Why can't you useless Imolites face your worthless and useless state for once. Is this also what you call roads in Imo state? Imagine idiots that hardly have motorable roads are here yapping rubbish whereas Anambra has the best road networks in the SE. Ndi iberibe

[s][/s]
stop crying. it hasn't gone to that!! bye
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Shut up you dumb pained frustrated idiot. Na me fit all of una from the useless and worthless Imo state. I know exactly how to handle you insecure idiots. Idiots that don't even have a single motorable road in their state are talking to people that have motorable roads. What an insult to commonsense.

[s]
Ttipsy:
stop crying. it hasn't gone to that!! bye
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
bestviewer:
Shut up you dumb pained frustrated idiot. Na me fit all of una from the useless and worthless Imo state. I know exactly how to follow you insecure idiots.

[s][/s]
why are you pained exactly? sense pls locate this man on!!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
The question should be why are you pained to
the point that you came here to cry. Is a progressive Anambra the reason Imo state is backward and useless? cheesy

Ttipsy:
why are you pained exactly? sense pls locate this man on!!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
bestviewer:
The question should be why are you pained to point that you came here to yap rubbish. Is a progressive Anambra the reason Imo state is backward and useless? cheesy

what is he saying?? lol. type again pls

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is a progressive Anambra the cause of your Imo state remaining backward and useless? cheesy

Ttipsy:
what is he saying?? lol. type again pls

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
bestviewer:
Is a progressive Anambra the cause your Imo state remaining backward and useless? cheesy

stale

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ttipsy:
i am a useless person from useless imo state

Stale cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
bestviewer:

Stale cool
always throwing insults... grow up kid.. you don't know who your quoting without manners. your bleeped up. lol stale points as if I care..

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ttipsy:
i am useless and frustrated because i am from the backward imo state

LOL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:
Bastard go and face your backward Imo state. Why can't you useless Imolites face your worthless and useless state for once. Is this below picture also what you lots call roads in Imo state? Imagine idiots that hardly have motorable roads are here yapping rubbish whereas Anambra has the best road networks in the SE. Ndi iberibe

[s][/s]
best viewer. Tipsy. Afonja people gud morning ooo

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:

Imo state will get it right with APGA taking over next year.

APGA is just a party, what we need in Imo state now is a duplicate of Willie Obiano
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:
Bastard go and face your backward Imo state. Why can't you useless Imolites face your worthless and useless state for once. Is this below picture also what you lots call roads in Imo state? Imagine idiots that hardly have motorable roads are here yapping rubbish whereas Anambra has the best road networks in the SE. Ndi iberibe

[s][/s]

That road is undergoing expansion to an 8 lane road. It was destroyed when the contractors had to build new gutters and cover the old gutters. In the next few months, the road will be completed.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:
Shut up you dumb pained frustrated idiot. Na me fit all of una from the useless and worthless Imo state. I know exactly how to handle you insecure idiots. Idiots that don't even have a single motorable road in their state are talking to people that have motorable roads. What an insult to commonsense.

[s][/s]

lol, u are beginning to sound like an ignorant Afonja
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
best viewer. Tipsy. Afonja people gud morning ooo

They are not Afonjas but that bestviewer guy behaves like a kid.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lol. Keep deceiving yourself useless Imolite. The problem with you people is that all of you are wired with propaganda, no wonder your state is still in the woods. Read this report by Afam after visiting Owerri. cheesy

[s]
nnamdijonathan:

That road is undergoing expansion to an 8 lane road. It was destroyed when the contractors had to build new gutters and cover the old gutters. In the next few months, the road will be completed.
[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
It is because you lots hates the truth, now you are tagging me afonga. Lol

nnamdijonathan:

lol, u are beginning to sound like an ignorant Afonja
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:
Lol. Keep deceiving yourself useless Imolite. The problem with you people is that all of you are wired with propaganda, no wonder your state is still in the woods. Read this report by Afam after visiting Owerri. cheesy

[s][/s]

Mtcheeeew. I don't have ur time
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Say something bro. I ready for you guys on this NL

nnamdijonathan:

Mtcheeeew. I don't have ur time
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chef2000: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
bestviewer:
Say something bro. I ready for you guys on this NL

Hi chino I am finally here to give you the very attention you've been craving for now can we go down to business.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestviewer: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ok.. welcome. I am opening a new Abia thread for you. cool

Chef2000:

Hi chino I am finally here to give you the very attention you've been craving for now can we go down to business.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cally10(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
They is this slowpoke on Facebook who go about propagating fallacious lies and deceits against ndi Anambra and he has refused to relent and he even boasted that we are iti boribo nd no anambra man can challenge him that we are not igbo nd lots more, his name is Nnabugo chukwuka Pls make una go there and teach the dude some lesson because he is really turning people against us with his lies.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Literary society. Be there.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TundeBricklayer: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Literary society. Be there.

ANAMBRA BROADCASTING SERVICE (ABS) HEADING TO ITS PEAK.

Little will one wonder if the ABS of today is really a state owned media Station, owing to the numerous digitalised equipments and high quality media contents been produced.

Today, I was privileged to attend the exclusive event of the Unveiling of the official sponsors of ABS Film Series "NDUKA" which is produced in Igbo Language and translated in English Language.

I must commend the MD/CEO of ABS, Nze Uche Nworah, the initiators of this wonderful programme, Fidelity bank Pls (Sponsors) and Anambra State Government for this great feat for our dear state Anambra.

I hereby recommend this TV program Series "NDUKA" for all Ndi-Igbo and her sister tribes which will be shown every Wednesdays (at 8pm) and Sundays (2pm) at ABS channel 24.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2018
ABS has been transformed to an enviable television outfit by Obiano, another great feat by Odogwu Omanbala. The news room and sound system is top notch and the news casters are well spoken. I like Ifeyinwa Aronu's session.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by velocity25(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2018
God bless Ndi-Anambra, God bless Abagana

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2018

5 Anambra Students Win Gold In World Technovation Competition In USA

11 AUGUST 2018

The five Anambra students from Regina Pacies Secondary School Onitsha who represented Nigeria and Africa at the World Technovation Challenge in the Silicon Valley in San Francisco, United States have won the Gold Medal in the contest.
The team, led by Uchenna Onwuamaegbu Ugwu defeated representatives of other technological giants including the USA, Spain, Turkey, Uzbekistan and China to clinch the gold medal.

The Anambra girls who have now become Africa's Golden Girls are Promise Nnalue, Jessica Osita, Nwabuaku Ossai, Adaeze Onuigbo and Vivian Okoye.

The world champions who are reported to be attracting a lot of attention in the world's greatest technological hub won the Challenge with a mobile application called the FD-Detector which they developed to help tackle the Challenge of fake pharmaceutical products in Nigeria.

Under the tutelage of Uchenna Onwuamaegbu-Ugwu the CEO of Edufun Technik STEM, the Golden Girls spent five months researching and developing FD-Detector which swept through over two thousand competing applications to get to the finals in San Francisco.

Technovation is a programme that offers girls around the world the opportunity to learn the programming skills they need to emerge as tech-entrepreneurs and leaders.

Every year, girls are invited to identify a problem in their communities, and then challenge them to solve them by developing Andriod applications that would address those problems.

One hundred and fifteen countries participated in the qualifiers but only twelve teams from all over the world were selected as finalists for the pitch in Silicon Valley.

The girls will also be attending Field trips, life-changing workshops including a networking session during their one week stay in USA.

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano had personally sent them off to the US in a brief ceremony at the last Executive Council Meeting where he charged the girls to put Nigeria and Africa on the global technological map with their rare talent

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2018
Anambra Govt hands out #211,168,125 million for reconstruction of Catholic Mission Schools in Anambra State.

Kenechukwu Ofomah

Governor Willie Obiano today presented a cheque for the sum of two hundred and eleven million, one hundred and sixty-eight thousand, one hundred and twenty -five naira(#211,168,125) to the Catholic Mission in the State for the reconstruction of schools handed over to them.

Governor Obiano made the presentation at Shanahan Hall, Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity, Onitsha.

The funds are for the 433 schools that were handed over to the Catholic Mission by the State and under the phase, the schools have a maximum of 6 weeks to execute the chosen projects.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2018
The Anglican Mission in Anambra State today received a cheque for #145,968,750 million from the State Government.

Governor Willie Obiano presented the cheque at Emmaus House, Awka in a ceremony that was well attended by Anglican Bishops in the State and the Archbishop of Enugu Province, the Most Reverend Emmanuel Chukwuma.
The money is for the 296 Primary and Secondary Schools handed over to the Anglican Communion by the State Government.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Dp
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Onitsha based government school- Regina Pacis college represented Nigeria and Africa at large in Los Angeles for tech competition. Anambra was selected from among 2000 schools across the world, and eventually won the gold medal to beat over 100 countries in finals with Spanish school winning the Silver medal to clinch the 2nd position.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Your support is needed please forumites.

Another woman gives birth to quintuplets in Anambra state, cries out to the public for help.

By Ngozi Obileri (ABS Correspondent)

They say that when it rains, it pours. Just like London red buses, you stand at the bus stand waiting forever for one to show up and just when you are getting tired, several show up.

Is our God not a good God? Isn't God just wonderful? This appears to be a season of increase and multiple births in Anambra state, light of the Nation.

Few days ago, Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) broke the story of Ogbonnaya and Ifeoma Nwaka and their quintuplets. We had appealed to the public to come to the aid of the Nwakas. The family is appreciative of all the support, love, prayers and cash and material gifts.

We are reporting another case of a woman from Enugu state who also gave birth to quintuplets at God's Grace hospital, Otolo Nnewi, behind Igwe Orizu's palace.

Mrs Helen Odo, aged twenty nine, a native of Nsukka, is married to an Nsukka man, Mr Abuchi Odo. The Odis live at Nnewi Anamnbra State.

Mrs Odo gave birth to the quintuplets on the 25th of July 2018 and has been in the hospital since then as her family has not been able to pay the hospital bills and are also struggling to feed the quintuplets.

Narrating her story, Mrs Odo told ABS corespondent, Ngozi Obileri that the quintuplets are her fifth pregnancy as she first had three normal deliveries of three beautiful girls.

According to her, she was delivered of triplets in her fourth pregnancy (three boys), but lost two of the boys who died some months after delivery, leaving her with a boy.

Continuing, Mrs Odo Said that in a bid to have another male child, she was surprised that what she planned to be her last pregnancy produced quintuplets (four boys and a girl).

She is full of appreciation to God for the gift of the children, but however said her worst fear is losing the children to hunger as according to her, her husband is a Keke driver and his meager income can not sustain the large family.

Mrs Odo is appealing to government, corporate organizations, kind hearted individuals and other members of the society to come to her aid as she is still an apprentice and will find it difficult to feed nine children.

To support the Odo family, kindly pay into
Odo Helen Ndidi, Union Bank, Account number 0048081828.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.