Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2083509 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSonTV: 1:16am On Apr 01
When Onitsha metropolis was mentioned the largest city in Southeast see what idi*ts looking for Biafra wrote

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 1:56am On Apr 01
You have come again with your new moniker after all the nonsense you did here went down the drain and now you are back . Why are you worried about what people are discussing here why not go and focus on your backward useless cursed abia state.
Anambra has the largest economy in igboland and your silly tantrums cannot change that reality. You can cry all that you want but Anambra shall continue to be the leader of igboland in all spheres of development.

Anambra has the largest industrial complexes in igboland. Stop competing with Anambra with your backward abia state because it can never stand

Nwanduosita:

You are highly uneducated for real
You said Anambra is the biggest economy
You don't know the difference between industrialization and economy?
Because imo clearly has they biggest economy
Not your silly Anambra
Same way you don't even know they difference between onistha and Anambra
The comparison was between onistha and Aba
You kept up dragging Anambra disgracing yourself
Now back to the comparison
First inside your ogbaru industry estate how many Street are there?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 2:00am On Apr 01
Shut up your dirty mouth it is the insecurity of you bitter envious people from the backward useless abia state that’s causing the whole thing. Go and focus on your backward abia state. Anambra shall continue to be the most developed Igbo state

Nwanduosita:

Shut it up
It's your insecured people going up and down
In other peoples thread seeking for relevance
When the attack back your Start playing victims

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 2:01am On Apr 01
You are very correct. Anambra has the largest economy in Igboland

Anambra1stSonTV:

You know the facts I don't need to bother myself you know Anambra is the biggest economy base non oil in Southeast and most built up city, Onitsha metropolis is the biggest city in Southeast east measures 81.05km perimeter and 173,277,994 area, while Aba metropolis measures 42.36 perimeter and 129,252,191

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 2:03am On Apr 01
Anambra1stSonTV:

This is the biggest industrial estate in Southeast located in Ogbaru local government area of Anambra state

All they have is noise and no pictures. Good that you are embarrassing them with pictures

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by viccy12: 2:06am On Apr 01
Nwanduosita:

You are highly uneducated for real grin grin
You said Anambra is the biggest economy
grin
You don't know the difference between industrialization and economy?
Because imo clearly has they biggest economy
Not your silly Anambra
Same way you don't even know they difference between onistha and Anambra

The comparison was between onistha and Aba
You kept up dragging Anambra disgracing yourself grin grin
Now back to the comparison
First inside your ogbaru industry estate how many Street are there?

Didn't you just accused Anambra of being in other people thread due to our insecurities but you will not leave this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 2:10am On Apr 01
He told you the bitter truth. You are always in this thread crying due to envy and bitterness. Anambra has the best infrastructures in igboland. Anambra has the widest roads in igboland. If there’s any state Anambra should compete with, it can never be your backward abia state that’s known all over Nigeria as the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

M
Nwanduosita:

Shinning where
With tiny tiny roads
No body gives 2 Bleep about you and your state
You can keep following Anambra1stsonTv to keep looking for imaginary enemies on social media

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by viccy12: 2:10am On Apr 01
Nwanduosita:

Shinning where
With tiny tiny roads grin grin
No body gives 2 Bleep about you and your state
You can keep following Anambra1stsonTv to keep looking for imaginary enemies on social media

Yes, tiny roads but you people will never stop using Anambra and her people to chase clout.

Even Houston ,Texas , the 4th largest city in the United States has tiny roads. This is a waste of my time. Please, can you leave us with our tiny roads.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by viccy12: 2:15am On Apr 01
/
Nwanduosita:

Lol
Things are not that deep
Especially when you free your mind from hate
And remove the mentality that someone is after you!
First I doubt if the person he/she is from ABIA
Because abains are highly conserved, again I can show you alot of post from Anambrains taking down on other igbos state, infact Facebook is very far
Just nairaland, and YouTube alone
And it didn't make Abians to automatically develop a black spots for Anambrains, going through all posts on social media just to see who attacked your states to me is just childish
Likewise making unnecessary claims just to spite others, and every Abian knows that Alex otti is not going to build any airport
So I doubt if the guy is from ABIA

You are a disgusting liar. Anambra people have no time to belittle anyone. You guys are the ones intimidated by the success of Anambra.

I want to to see the evidences because I know Ndi Anambra very well.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 2:15am On Apr 01
Factual statement

M
viccy12:

This is a lie you people tell yourselves to console your failures as a state. Anambra has been flying high in all indicators of development. A golden fish has no hiding place....Anambra is always and will always be a shinning light amongst all states.

Face your state, contribute to the electoral process and development discussion. You people are always jealous of Anambra since the '80s.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by viccy12: 2:19am On Apr 01
Nwanduosita:

But the guy who made the post acknowledging that onitsha is the biggest metropolis in Nigeria is from ABIA na
Like I said the problem here is we tend to focus on more negative narratives than positive ones

I am still waiting for you to post where Ndi Anambra are speaking ill of Abia state. We don't even know you exist until Otti came on board with the help of our legendary son,Peter Obi.

Everyday I see Ndigbo attacking Ndi Anambra from all corners while our people kept preaching Igbo unity. You people are obsessed with Anambra.....our culture, our dialect, our people, our food ,our swag , our music. You wish you were from Anambra.....disappear biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zssk0003: 5:16am On Apr 01
Awka

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zssk0003: 5:16am On Apr 01
Awka city

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zssk0003: 5:17am On Apr 01
Awka

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:40am On Apr 01
I give it to Soludo in Urban renewal.
Road marking has been done on the completed axis of Temp site road dualization.

#Breathtaking.

Can't wait to see what Amawbia-Agulu-Ekwulobia-Uga road will look like when dualized.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:43am On Apr 01
Random picture of Awka

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by James91: 9:14am On Apr 01
Sometimes I wonder how old some people that talk here are, people are thinking how to make more money, invest so that your family can never be poor, someone will enter here and be talking nonsense no stop.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by James91: 9:17am On Apr 01
The governance is not easy, the governor need to invest or attract more investment in power, our state need a power generation company and transmission too. We need to stop using national grid now.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:10am On Apr 01
Smelling aba pig you are 55yrs old ediot ahd AIDS patient. lol I want to ask you about all the nonsense you posted earlier, where are they now hahaha
Cursed people from Abia no wonder your state is the worst and most backward in Nigeria

Nwanduosita:

Chinoso Wilberforce dike
Shut up your h.i.v smelling mouth, 47 years old miscreants
From a backward useless kogi, I will like to engage meaningful people not people who h.i.v results went viral on nairaland
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:13am On Apr 01
Hahahaha

Na so you go Dey cry for this thread . All the effort you put here will always come to nothing and abia shall continue to be a shithole and most backward state in Nigeria. Miserable frustrated aba pig

Anambra has the biggest economy in igboland, busiest and best airport, biggest and best ICC , best infrastructures. Cry and cry but you cannot change the reality lol

Nwanduosita:

Anambra success
Imo state with the biggest economy in the east, highest literacy rate, busiest airport, and of recent the most built up state in the east
Yet No one is intimidated, it you with tiny tiny roads the cause intimidation ;

Even ebonyi state with the best infrastructure
People don't even feel intimidated
Like I said
You are just another chinoso Wilberforce dike the 47 years old miscreants igala idoma man
Who's h.i.v results have been posted online severally
We igbos in general don't feel intimidated by anybody's success
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:17am On Apr 01
Chikeluba25:
I give it to Soludo in Urban renewal.
Road marking has been done on the completed axis of Temp site road dualization.

#Breathtaking.

Can't wait to see what Amawbia-Agulu-Ekwulobia-Uga road will look like when dualized.

Oh mehn this is beautiful. Ndi abia go think say na Dubai lol . No wonder they are bitter and envy haha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:18am On Apr 01
Zssk0003:
Awka city

This is so beautiful. Fastest developing city in igboland
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 11:27am On Apr 01
Nwanduosita:

🤣😂
Cry more
Is this not chino?😂🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1320) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: jamjo, NwekereNdokl, hammer567 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.