Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,671 members, 7,827,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2082661 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (1319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 11:33am On Apr 01
Nwanduosita:

I have posted your h.i.v result grin grin as my profile picture here on nairaland 😂

😂🤣
Make I rush click on your profile go view the guy result
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Supremos: 11:43am On Apr 01
Chikeluba25:
I give it to Soludo in Urban renewal.
Road marking has been done on the completed axis of Temp site road dualization.

#Breathtaking.

Can't wait to see what Amawbia-Agulu-Ekwulobia-Uga road will look like when dualized.
This is beautiful. I know that guy is doing what's called urban renewal. This is really a beautiful picture. I would advocate for planting of ornamental tress for beautiful and eco friendliness. Imagine side trees or trees in the middle of the road.

Soludo is doing great.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 11:46am On Apr 01
Nwanduosita:

😂🤣 Chinoso Wilberforce dike the 47 years old Aboki miscreants hidding in port Harcourt, am not 55 years old and I don't have HIV and AIDS like you (who h.i.v results are every where on nairaland)
You have made alot of enemies for your self here on nairaland, that you don't even know who and who is attacking you at anytime

Leave the guy
Before he commit suicide abeg🤣😂😂
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:52am On Apr 01
Miserable frustrated fellow. Where are the nonsense you posted before? 🤣🤣Smelling aba pig you are 55yrs old ediot ahd AIDS patient. lol I want to ask you about all the nonsense you posted earlier, where are they now hahaha
Cursed people from Abia no wonder your state is the worst and most backward in Nigeria

Nwanduosita:
Chinoso Wilberforce dike the 47 years old Aboki miscreants hidding in port Harcourt, am not 55 years old and I don't have HIV and AIDS like you (who h.i.v results are every where on nairaland)
You have made alot of enemies for your self here on nairaland, that you don't even know who and who is attacking you at anytime

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:53am On Apr 01
Nwanduosita:

I am Crying

Hahahaha

I wish you are posting my pictures. Cry

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:57am On Apr 01
Godsonachebe:

Leave the guy
Before i commit suicide abe

Hahahaha
I sincerely feel your pain. Running around with different monikers . Abia shall continue to be the worst state in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 11:59am On Apr 01
Hahahaha

I just wish I have this kind of beautiful lady with me sef. Please give me her number? I no say you dey masturbate on this already 🤣🤣

Nwanduosita:

I think this one is better
Aboki kog
May our wives never bleach in Jesus name
Chinoso dike shout amen
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:00pm On Apr 01
Hahahaha

Abia pig. I was thinking you had my pictures. Go and search more Biko . Aba pig

Nwanduosita:

From the second picture
I can see traces from your igala/idoma tribal mar
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:02pm On Apr 01
You obviously confused abd miserable in life . Go and get my real pictures lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:04pm On Apr 01
Aba pig where are the pictures? How can you post three different people and tag it one person? Have you seen why abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria
Hahahaha

Nwanduosita:

Chinoso dike
Did I say it's your picture
Why are you crying up and down
I posted a picture
I didn't even call your name
And you started denying
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:05pm On Apr 01
Anyways make we dey celebrate our great state until you can get my real pictures lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 12:05pm On Apr 01
Nedu05:

Hahahaha

See how you are embarrassing yourself. Three different people 🤣🤣😜
He didn't say there where your pictures na
Although the pictures are from the same person

The first one is from 2021
2nd one is from 2014
And 3rd one is from 2013
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:07pm On Apr 01
Hahahaha

So na every year he dey change looks? Hahahaha
Ok bring the one of 2023 and 2024 let’s confirm it too
🤣

Godsonachebe:

He didn't say there where your pictures na
Although the pictures are from the same person
The first one is from 2021
2nd one is from 2014
And 3rd one is from 2013
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:08pm On Apr 01
Kai Abia people mumu oo. That’s why it took Peter Obi from Anambra to give them one good governor yesterday

Haha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:09pm On Apr 01
Chikeluba25:
Anambra is flying Nigeria flag... Soaring to Apex

Anambra is the leader of igboland. We shall have Anambra to London soon because air peace is our own

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:10pm On Apr 01
Lemme know when you get the real pictures. Mumu man I been think say you are even smart
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:11pm On Apr 01
Chikeluba25:
Well brought up Anambra Men (Premium)
That's the spirit of Anambra.

This is why every industry Anambra men enter will continue to thrive.

This is what we miss in cement industry.... I guest we are all enjoying the result. Ibeto comes to mind.

God bless Anambra
God bless Airpeace
God bless UN Airlin

God continue to bless Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:12pm On Apr 01
Anambra1stSonTV:

You know the facts I don't need to bother myself you know Anambra is the biggest economy base non oil in Southeast and most built up city, Onitsha metropolis is the biggest city in Southeast east measures 81.05km perimeter and 173,277,994 area, while Aba metropolis measures 42.36 perimeter and 129,252,191

This is a pure fact known by everyone

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:16pm On Apr 01
Zssk0003:
Awka city

Wow thank you for bringing these pictures . I visited Spain last year, this looks like some high brow neighborhoods there

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 12:18pm On Apr 01
Chikeluba25:
I give it to Soludo in Urban renewal.
Road marking has been done on the completed axis of Temp site road dualization.

#Breathtaking.

Can't wait to see what Amawbia-Agulu-Ekwulobia-Uga road will look like when dualized.

Oh what a beautiful clean serene city

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by viccy12: 1:29pm On Apr 01
Nwanduosita:

🤣😂🤣 Leave the Aboki man to be exposing himself
I didn't even call his name 🤣

Go to your Imo state thread. You people are obsessed with Anambra! You will never see us in your space....you are not important to us. Move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (1319) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.