Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2070083 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 11:31pm On Apr 19
PapillodeKing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdtWKhO42IQ?si=mh52NF-5M1PSuQ6h

People that said Yanga Life was always attacking Anambra, who do we blame for this video now because it looks like he is now Abia oo lipsrsealed
Inferiority complex and victim mentality is very horrible. Let's start viewing things from a more logical point of view instead of always crying over everything.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 11:33pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:
If you tell me the exact name of that road, I will deactivate my account.
Before deactivating, I will send you 100k if it's true that such ever happened in Aba

@Jcoleworld911 oya oo. Mention the name of the road lets verify.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:02am On Apr 20
Showcasing the neat network of inner-villa roads of Adazi-Ani in Anaocha LGA, built by private initiative! The content creator wrongly ascribed the job to the state gov't, but reading through the comments i gather they were done by privately.

I notice some property owners are defacing the pristine nature of the new roads by tipping their sand and stones, and mixing cement on the newly constructed roads! The town union or LG authourity should give the idiots brush and a bucket of soapy water and make them get down on their knees to scrub out any traces of their selfish idiocy and return the road back to how they met it! Very annoying, walahi! People tend not to care for public property as they would their own!

Courtesy Blessing Godwins: https://www.youtube.com/@blessingGodwins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj-AadyvSQ8?si=q2W44Nmj6Jee7gBp

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 12:11am On Apr 20
Why not go and ask iyanga your fellow ediot so you can verify. If the road were to be in Anambra you won’t be asking for where it is located but you will go straight to unleash your frustration and bitterness. Bunch of mischievous envious frustrated fellows

Unbiased1:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 12:12am On Apr 20
Beautiful . Clearly Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

LOVEALAIGBO:
Showcasing the neat network of inner-villa roads of Adazi-Ani in Anaocha LGA, built by private initiative! The content creator wrongly ascribed the job to the state gov't, but reading through the comments i gather they were done by privately.

I notice some property owners are defacing the pristine nature of the new roads by tipping their sand and stones, and mixing cement on the newly constructed roads! The town union or LG authourity should give the idiots brush and a bucket of soapy water and make them get down on their knees to scrub out any traces of their selfish idiocy and return the road back to how they met it! Very annoying, walahi! People tend not to care for public property as they would their own!

Courtesy Blessing Godwins: https://www.youtube.com/@blessingGodwins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj-AadyvSQ8?si=q2W44Nmj6Jee7gBp
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 4:51am On Apr 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZCVCZMe8GA

The first 1 km of this gigantic project has been completed on Ahmadu bello way victoria island, I am not out to throw another Igbo pity party,my question to the house is how can the South east state governments key in to the project to at least get some socio economic benefits ,...since the 1 trillion road project does not transverse any Igbo state! Also what are the risks if any for some of the key projects planned in the eastern region........I think that project will kill the proposed Ibom seaport project and the Bonny seaport project as well........
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by objpmb: 6:45am On Apr 20
ebufa:

The first 1 km of this gigantic project has been completed on Ahmadu bello way victoria island, I am not out to throw another Igbo pity party,my question to the house is how can the South east state governments key in to the project to at least get some socio economic benefits ,...since the 1 trillion road project does not transverse any Igbo state! Also what are the risks if any for some of the key projects planned in the eastern region........I think that project will kill the proposed Ibom seaport project and the Bonny seaport project as well........

Is Umahi not Igbo? If he likes, let him play House Nigga and watch his people imperilled, amadioha will infest pain and sorrow on him.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by objpmb: 6:48am On Apr 20
NwekereNdokl:
Beautiful . Clearly Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

All the roads in Adazi were privately constructed by indigenes of Adazi. Same is Neni.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 7:10am On Apr 20
NwekereNdokl:
Stop defending nonsense and embarrassing yourself. You asked for evidence and he showed you but because you want to continue to live in denial that’s why you are foolishly deceiving yourself. If the topic of that video is changed to Anambra , your tone of argument will change immediately . Mumu people

Do not mind him, it is only to insult people he knows. May God help him.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 7:20am On Apr 20
NwekereNdokl:
Why not go and ask iyanga your fellow ediot so you can verify. If the road were to be in Anambra you won’t be asking for where it is located but you will go straight to unleash your frustration and bitterness. Bunch of mischievous envious frustrated fellows

Very hopeless idi..ts, don't mind them, I saw the video when it was trending on Facebook now they have denied the road isn't in Aba, if it was Anambra you will see the animls creating different threads

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 7:20am On Apr 20
ebufa:

THAT PROJECT HAS THE INTENTION OF DESTROYING DEEP SEAPORT DEVELOPMENT IN SS REGION.

JUST AS THE EASTWEST ROAD BRIDGE DESTROYED ANY HOPE OF A SEAPPORT IN ABIA STATE.

THE POSITIVE NOTE IS THAT, THE PROJECT WONT AND CANT BE COMPLETED IN 3 YEARS LEFT OF THE TINUBU ADMINISTRATION.

WE MUST MAKE IT CLEAR TO THEM, THAT DESTRUCTION OF VIRGIN FOREST AND WASTING OF LAND IN SSZONE OR ONDO STATE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

THAT PROJECT WILL DESTROY SO MANY FOREST RESERVE.

THEIR ARE ALREADY EXISTING ROADS THAT SHOULD BE UTILISED AND EXPANDED INSTEAD.

AS FOR SE ZONE, ONCE THE ROAD REACHES DELTA STATE, IT CAN BE DIVERTED TO ONITSHA AND A CAR/RAILWAY BRIDGE CONSTRUCTED SOUTHWARDS FROM THE POSITION OF PRESENT NIGER BRIDGES, CONNECT IT TO THE ONITSHA/OWERRI ROAD(EXPANDED TO 10 LANES WITH RAIL) AND DOWN TO RIVERS STATE EASTWEST ROAD FOR PEOPLE HEADING TO BAYELSA OR AKWA IBOM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao82W9RnBs8

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 7:30am On Apr 20
MY NUMBER ONE CONCERN WITH ROAD BUILDING IS THAT, THEY DO NOT DESTROY NATURE.

WE HAVE SO MANY EXISTING ROADS THAT ARE EITHER DIRT OR DESTROYED, INSTEAD OF BUILDING NEW ROAD, WHY NOT BUILD THE ALREADY EXISTING ROUTE TO TEN LANES WITH RAILWAY.

WE NEED TO PUT ON OUR THINKING HAT AT ALL TIMES.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 7:47am On Apr 20
WHOEVER AMONGST US THAT MAKE IT TO ASO ROCK FIRST, MUST PRIORITISE BUILDING THE THIRD AND FOURTH NIGER BRIDGES WITH ROAD AND RAILWAY, 1 SOUTHWARDS OF THE PRESENT EXISTING FIRST AND SECOND NIGER BRIDGES AND THE 2 NORTHWARDS OF THE PRESENT EXISTING FIRST AND SECOND NIGER BRIDGES.

WE MUST KNOW WHERE TO TOUCH AND START WORK WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS FROM DAY 1.

DONT PLAY POLITICS WITH THIS PROJECT, IT IS OVERDUE AND SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN BUILT A LONG TIME AGO.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:07am On Apr 20
Unbiased1:

Is this an estate?
Yes.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:33pm On Apr 20
hammer567:

THAT PROJECT HAS THE INTENTION OF DESTROYING DEEP SEAPORT DEVELOPMENT IN SS REGION.

JUST AS THE EASTWEST ROAD BRIDGE DESTROYED ANY HOPE OF A SEAPPORT IN ABIA STATE.

THE POSITIVE NOTE IS THAT, THE PROJECT WONT AND CANT BE COMPLETED IN 3 YEARS LEFT OF THE TINUBU ADMINISTRATION.

WE MUST MAKE IT CLEAR TO THEM, THAT DESTRUCTION OF VIRGIN FOREST AND WASTING OF LAND IN SSZONE OR ONDO STATE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

THAT PROJECT WILL DESTROY SO MANY FOREST RESERVE.

THEIR ARE ALREADY EXISTING ROADS THAT SHOULD BE UTILISED AND EXPANDED INSTEAD.

AS FOR SE ZONE, ONCE THE ROAD REACHES DELTA STATE, IT CAN BE DIVERTED TO ONITSHA AND A CAR/RAILWAY BRIDGE CONSTRUCTED SOUTHWARDS FROM THE POSITION OF PRESENT NIGER BRIDGES, CONNECT IT TO THE ONITSHA/OWERRI ROAD(EXPANDED TO 10 LANES WITH RAIL) AND DOWN TO RIVERS STATE EASTWEST ROAD FOR PEOPLE HEADING TO BAYELSA OR AKWA IBOM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao82W9RnBs8

As per your last paragraph: i don’t know when you Igbo will ever learn….and this rebuke includes Umahi who is treading the same path the likes of Rotimi Amaechi thread before him!

Where is your optimism derived from that makes you think a Tinubu gov’t will go out of their way to revise a already concluded design just so you Igbo will be included in his multi-billion dollar project….conceived primarily to favour his Lagos/south-west and his business interests!?

You should have learnt by now from how the railways (trains, tracks and stations) master-plan was implemented: they took loan worth billions of dollars from China and started in their south-west and north-west regions, then when it came to our turn, all of a sudden money finish! Go see the rubbish they’re building in and around Aba: with shovel and wheelbarrow, and with zero intention to replicate in the south-east and south-south the same kind of sexy new and modern trains, tracks and stations they built for themselves in their region…with a loan ALL OF US will pay back!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ezewuzie01: 1:18pm On Apr 20
There is need for a third Niger Bridge that will bypass Asaba and Onitsha entirely. The road leading to the bridge should veer off the Benin asaba expressway before asaba town and connect with Anambra in the Anam communities, thereafter it will herald a new expressway to ninth mile/Udi in Enugu state. I hope the minister of works has Igboland in his plans. Another important route is Onitsha to Ndoni in Rivers state which should be dualized if Dave is as sensible as people say he is.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:21pm On Apr 20
LOVEALAIGBO:

As per your last paragraph: i don’t know when you Igbo will ever learn….and this rebuke includes Umahi who is treading the same path the likes of Rotimi Amaechi thread before him!

Where is your optimism derived from that makes you think a Tinubu gov’t will go out of their way to revise a already concluded design just so you Igbo will be included in his multi-billion dollar project….conceived primarily to favour his Lagos/south-west and his business interests!?

You should have learnt by now from how the railways (trains, tracks and stations) master-plan was implemented: they took loan worth billions of dollars from China and started in their south-west and north-west regions, then when it came to our turn, all of a sudden money finish! Go see the rubbish they’re building in and around Aba: with shovel and wheelbarrow, and with zero intention to replicate in the south-east and south-south the same kind of sexy new and modern trains, tracks and stations they built for themselves in their region…with a loan ALL OF US will pay back!

U IGBO MUST LEARN TO BE STRATEGIC AND LEARN TO PLAN AHEAD AND BE PREPARED.

MY LAST PARAGRAPH IS FOR IGBO TO KNOW AND SEIZE THE MOMENT.

TINUBU HAS SEIZED THE MOMENT TO UTILISE FEDERAL FUNDS FOR A ROAD THAT BENEFITS LAGOS STATE.

A ROAD THAT COVERS THE FULL LENGHT OF THE ISLAND WITH RAILWAY IS NO SMALL UNDERTAKING.

SECONDLY, UMAHI IS A MERE EMPLOYEE THA\T CAN BE SACKED AND REPLACED BY TINUBU, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE.

IF ANYTHING HOLD HIM TO COMPLETE THE FEDERAL PROJECT IN SE ZONE.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 1:29pm On Apr 20
IGBO CHANCE WILL COME, JUST BE PREPARED AND WE MUST KNOW WHAT THEY LEFT OUT IN SE/SS ZONE TO IMPLEMENT IMMEDIATELY.

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THIS THREAD TO RUB MINDS AND EXCHANGE IDEAS.

TINUBU LIKE BUHARI HATES IGBOS, THEY WANT TO STEAL FROM US.

IF A THIEF COMES TO STEAL FROM YOU, DO U EXPECT HIM TO SHOW ANY REGARD FOR YOUR LIFE?

GEJ CAME UP WITH THAT PROJECT, TODAY TINUBU HAVE SIEZED THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXECUTE IT IN FAVOUR OF LAGOS STATE.

WE WATCH, GET WHAT WE CAN FROM THEM, THE MINUTE WE SEE OUR CHANCE, WE MAKE SURE WE COLLECT OUR SHARE.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 11:43pm On Apr 20
objpmb:

Is Umahi not Igbo? If he likes, let him play House Nigga and watch his people imperilled, amadioha will infest pain and sorrow on him.

I don't trust Umahi 1 bit. That man is just another useless Igbo politician. A person that spent his time as governor spreading discord between Ebonyi people and other Igbo people. He may just proceed with the project as outlined and forever destroy the chances of any major sea project in the East.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:46pm On Apr 20
Unbiased1:

“Peoples road”ogbor hill aba

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 6:01am On Apr 21
FatherOfJesus:
If you tell me the exact name of that road, I will deactivate my account.
Before deactivating, I will send you 100k if it's true that such ever happened in Aba

People road, ogbor hill aba
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FatherOfJesus: 6:29am On Apr 21
Jcoleworld911:

People road, ogbor hill aba
Show everyone evidence that the road is actually people's road.

I can also claim that the road is somewhere in Awka or Owerri. You have made a claim, you have to prove it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21
Work advances on Obiaja bridge, Nnobi-Ideani-Nkpor road.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21
Work advances on Ekwulobia flyover and road dualization..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:54am On Apr 22
Chikeluba25:
Work advances on Ekwulobia flyover and road dualization..

More pictures from Ekwulobia

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:55am On Apr 22
💥Solution Project Alert

The Mmiata-Nzam Road in Anambra West Local Government Area is wearing new look as it nears completion.

Thank You Governor Soludo and His Solution Team and Congratulations to Ndi Anambra for this outstanding project.

With this road project completed, Anambra to Abuja FCT through this route is the shortest ever from the Southeast.

Anambra is Indeed the Gateway!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:41am On Apr 22
Unbiased1:

A person that spent his time as governor spreading discord between Ebonyi people and other Igbo people. He may just proceed with the project as outlined and forever destroy the chances of any major sea project in the East.

Soludo should be held responsible

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 2:06pm On Apr 22
You are a wawa basstard was Soludo a governor when Umahi was doing his bitter politics of pitching ebonyi people against other igbos

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Soludo should be held responsible

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 2:08pm On Apr 22
ANSMEDIA:

More pictures from Ekwulobia

Anambra is clearly the most developed state in Igboland . Fourth Anambra city is emerging in Ekwuluobia

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 2:51pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:

Anambra is clearly the most developed state in Igboland . Fourth Anambra city is emerging in Ekwuluobia
yes brother Anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria and Africa at large

Anambra will look like Dubai by the time Soludo is finished
Kikikiki 😁
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 3:06pm On Apr 22
lol I knew that post pained you so well . Yes Anambra is the most developed state in Igboland that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra . Cry

Ttipsy:
yes brother Anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria and Africa at large
Anambra will look like Dubai by the time Soludo is finished l

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.