Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2070952 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 3:11pm On Apr 22
ANSMEDIA:
đŸ’¥Solution Project Alert

The Mmiata-Nzam Road in Anambra West Local Government Area is wearing new look as it nears completion.

Thank You Governor Soludo and His Solution Team and Congratulations to Ndi Anambra for this outstanding project.

With this road project completed, Anambra to Abuja FCT through this route is the shortest ever from the Southeast.

Anambra is Indeed the Gateway!

Anambra is indeed the gateway to the igboland

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 3:40pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:

Anambra is indeed the gateway to the igboland
Enugu and Port Harcourt is the gateway to Igboland.
Enugu has functional intl airport
Port Harcourt has the seaport

Anambra is yet to have intl/seaport, stop chest beating.

Nobody is competing with our future Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 4:11pm On Apr 22
lol I love the fact that my post pained you so well and i will keep restating it.

Anambra is the gate to the igboland because it is the only state in igboland that has seaport .

Anambra is the gateway to igboland because it has access to SS, North central and SE.

Anambra is the gateway to igboland because it has the biggest and best airport in Igboland.

Anambra is the economic capital of igboland same way Rivers and Lagos and Kano are the economic capitals of SS, SW and North respectively .

Anambra is the leader of igboland no wonder most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra . Cry again and I will respond accordingly .

Ttipsy:
Enugu and Port Harcourt is the gateway to Igboland.
Enugu has functional intl airport
Port Harcourt has the seaport Anambra is yet to have intl/seaport, stop chest beating. Nobody is competing with our future Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 4:12pm On Apr 22
Chikeluba25:
Work advances on Ekwulobia flyover and road dualization..

Good overall infrastructures . Anambra leads the igboland in development

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:
lol I love the fact that my post pained you so well and i will keep restating it.

Anambra is the gate to the igboland because it is the only state in igboland that has seaport .

Anambra is the gateway to igboland because it has access to SS, North central and SE.

Anambra is the gateway to igboland because it has the biggest and best airport in Igboland.

Anambra is the economic capital of igboland same way Rivers and Lagos and Kano are the economic capitals of SS, SW and North respectively .

Anambra is the leader of igboland no wonder most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra . Cry again and I will respond accordingly .

Till then.
Because for now, there’s nothing like Dubai on ground.

Not even a shadow. .. lol

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Okijason: 4:23pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:

you keep disgracing you self fool , Anambra this Anambra that ,are you the only one from Anambra? After reading your comment sometimes I feel ashamed of you ,and your really disgrace from your local government of Anambra you from ,

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 5:06pm On Apr 22
Cry as much as you want and you shall keep crying fooolish frustrated fellow. I really like the fact that my post pained you and out of inferiority complex and envy you are crying lol . Anambra is the most developed Igbo state

Okijason:
you keep disgracing you self fool , Anambra this Anambra that ,are you the only one from Anambra? After reading your comment sometimes I feel ashamed of you ,and your really disgrace from your local government of Anambra you from ,

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 5:09pm On Apr 22
Lol the fact that my comment sparked you off is a good sign that I stated the fact. Anambra is the gateway to the Igboland and also the most developed Igbo state no wonder most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra . Let it pain you so well

M
Ttipsy:
Till then.
Because for now, there’s nothing like Dubai on ground.
Imo state is a shadow.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by dubra: 5:10pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:
Cry as much as you want and you shall keep crying fooolish frustrated fellow. I really like the fact that my post pained you and out of inferiority complex and envy you are crying lol . Anambra is the most developed Igbo state

good one bro
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 5:12pm On Apr 22
dubra:
good one bro

Those envious bitter miscreants always feel threatened whenever we state who we are . But they say the same thing about their states , we don’t care, but whenever we say the same thing they get mad because they know it’s a fact because they don’t want it to be said lol

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by dubra: 5:13pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:

lol you quoted the wrong person
just discovered bro
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by dubra: 5:16pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:
Ok
anambra is changing very fast, I wish they will activate a deep seaport I swear we will surpass lagos within a very short period

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 5:54pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:
Lol the fact that my comment sparked you off is a good sign that I stated the fact. Anambra is the gateway to the Igboland and also the most developed Igbo state no wonder most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra . Let it pain you so well

M
Igbo state ??

You are so funny đŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 5:55pm On Apr 22
Yes Anambra is the most developed Igbo state that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra

Ttipsy:
Igbo state ??
You are so funny

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 6:07pm On Apr 22
dubra:
anambra is changing very fast, I wish they will activate a deep seaport I swear we will surpass lagos within a very short period
this is a better submission.

If soludo can make the Anambra intl airport and onitsha seaport at least 70% functional then the Dubai he promised is coming to reality.

Still wondering why Alex Onyema air peace boss snubbed Anambra intl airport on his London rout
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 6:10pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:
Yes Anambra is the most developed Igbo state that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra

it can be whatever it is it’s actually a good news but perspective is actually what on ground

The two substantive developmental infrastructure is not fully utilized.
Seaport and Airport? Or what do you define development as

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 6:14pm On Apr 22
Unbiased1:

People that said Yanga Life was always attacking Anambra, who do we blame for this video now because it looks like he is now Abia oo lipsrsealed
Inferiority complex and victim mentality is very horrible. Let's start viewing things from a more logical point of view instead of always crying over everything.
I don't even know why they were attacking him, yanga life has been doing great work showing Anambra to the world.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 6:49pm On Apr 22
You can cry all you want but I will keep stating the fact that Anambra is the gateway to Igboland and also the most developed Igbo state that has the only seaport in Igboland and biggest airport . This is why most imo indigenes troop to Anambra for greener pasture . These are verifiable facts and that’s why you are crying

M
Ttipsy:
it can be whatever it is it’s actually a good news but perspective is actually what on ground The two substantive developmental infrastructure is not fully utilized.
Seaport and Airport? Or what do you define development as
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 6:51pm On Apr 22
Anambra international airport is the biggest and best in igboland and was never snubbed because it’s a calculation. Every sane person knows that Anambra is the regional base of air peace . Onitsha port is the only one in Igboland that’s why Anambra is the most strategic state in igboland

Ttipsy:
If soludo can make the Anambra intl airport and onitsha seaport at least 70% functional then the Dubai he promised is coming to reality.
Still wondering why Alex Onyema air peace boss snubbed Anambra intl airport on his London rout?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 7:02pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:
Anambra international airport is the biggest and best in igboland and was never snubbed because it’s a calculation. Every sane person knows that Anambra is the regional base of air peace . Onitsha port is the only one in Igboland that’s why Anambra is the most strategic state in igboland

you just so funny

You always speak out of sentiments and emotions

Wake up !!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 7:03pm On Apr 22
You are just bitter and bitter envious that is why my comments makes you feel inferior and I shall keep stating the fact and all you can do is to cry. lol

Ttipsy:
you just so funny
You always speak out of sentiments and emotions
Wake up !!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 7:07pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:

biggest intl airport with obviously no intl flights??

Enugu airport is only intl airport in the South east!
Quite busy and big enough.

Stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 7:09pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:
You are just bitter and bitter envious that is why my comments makes you feel inferior and I shall keep stating the fact and all you can do is to cry. lol

you keep stating your facts based on your emotions and sentiments. Those fats are not realistic

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 7:10pm On Apr 22
It is the fact that Anambra is more developed than imo state . It is the fact that most imo indigenes live in Anambra , can you deny these fact ? lol

Ttipsy:
you keep stating your facts based on your emotions and sentiments. Those fats are not realistic

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 7:12pm On Apr 22
Anambra international airport is the biggest and best in Igboland and Anambra is the gateway to Igboland. The fact that you are trying so hard to hide these facts is a very big prove . Anambra shall continue to be a place where millions of imo indigenes seek for greener pastures

Ttipsy:
biggest intl airport with obviously no intl flights??
Enugu airport is only intl airport in the South east! Quite busy and big enough. Stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 7:18pm On Apr 22
NwekereNdokl:
It is the fact that Anambra is more developed than imo state . It is the fact that most imo indigenes live in Anambra , can you deny these fact ? lol

shup up your mouth.

We are discussing about our Dubai you are bringing in IMO state.

Kikiki đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚

Dubai with no intl airport and seaport ! Haha

Soludo should achieve this two deliverables then we are a step closer to being Dubai

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 7:21pm On Apr 22
Just shut your dirty smelling mouth .

Anambra is more more developed than your cursed backward useless worthless imo state .

Anambra is the gateway to igboland.

Soludo is far better than all the governors that have ruled your cursed backward imo state.

Millions of imo indigenes live in Anambra . Cry and I will respond lol

Ttipsy:
shup up your mouth.
We are discussing about our Dubai you are bringing in IMO state.
Dubai with no intl airport and seaport ! Haha
Soludo should achieve this two deliverables then we are a step closer to being Dubai
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zssk0003: 11:15pm On Apr 22

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OALandAgents: 11:18am On Apr 23
You are talking of seaport , but Soludo is struggling to reconstruct roads, he has been stuck on pillars for one small flyover at Ekwulobia for almost 18months.
Abeg forget Dubai let us first aim for Abakiliki, Umuahia or even Enugu angry
Ttipsy:

Still wondering why Alex Onyema air peace boss snubbed Anambra intl airport on his London rout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ttipsy(f): 11:40am On Apr 23
OALandAgents:
You are talking of Seaport , but Soludo is struggling to reconstruct roads, he has been stuck on pillars for one small flyover at Ekwulobia for almost 18months.
Abeg forget Dubai let us first aim for Abakiliki, Umuahia or even Enugu angry
All we want is Dubai

đŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 12:31pm On Apr 23
Owerri is still a slum and a glorified village while millions of imo indigenes are running to Onitsha and Awka to live . Go and develop your state lol

Ttipsy:
All we want is Dubai

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 12:33pm On Apr 23
Ekwuluobia is more developed than Umuahia, at least Ekwuluobia now has a flyover but the glorified village Umuahia has none. Awka and Onitsha are the best cities in igboland and Soludo is the best governor in SE . Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

OALandAgents:
You are talking of Seaport , but Soludo is struggling to reconstruct roads, he has been stuck on pillars for one small flyover at Ekwulobia for almost 18months.
Abeg forget Dubai let us first aim forangry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.