Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2066009 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (1316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
2 sick, twisted imbeciiiles as usual (more likely one single poster impersonating 2 imbeciiiles) ruining the thread with their idiocy. What's new? Why are we the only tribe of people cursed with idiiots like this on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Orthello: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
2 sick, twisted imbeciiiles as usual (more likely one single poster impersonating 2 imbeciiiles) ruining the thread with their idiocy. What's new? Why are we the only tribe of people cursed with idiiots like this on this forum?

Who told you that those guy(s) are Igbo? Why don't you guys ever get it?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
is very pathetic..messing up my anambra beautiful thread
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by meccuno: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Orthello:

and who told you the person you quoted is even Igbo?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Orthello:

they are not igbos for sure...even osagyefo98 is not igbo...is just a pity
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by meccuno: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

is very pathetic..messing up my anambra beautiful thread
the dude you quoted is not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
meccuno:
and who told you the person you quoted is even Igbo?
so who is now igbo?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
meccuno:
the dude you quoted is not Igbo
so what is he doing here?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:
So enugu state is not happy with the progress of Anambra and wants to destroy this thread.

Imagine, look at what ugwuanyi the fat lady is breeding as governor.
the problem is u who is not igbo ...u go to attack other igbo states only to come here to talk nonsense....cant u leave other igbo states alone?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
nnewi is the best place to be from

pics of nnewi below:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

they are not igbos for sure...even osagyefo98 is not igbo...is just a pity

Custodian of igbo heritage.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper you have started your own. You better face your dead Abia state now before the pendulum turns on Abia state. Be warned cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by meccuno: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

so what is he doing here?
to cause disaffection and disunity among brothers and to make the feel they are not good enough to make out anything on their own.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

the problem is u who is not igbo ...u go to attack other igbo states only to come here to talk nonsense....cant u leave other igbo states alone?

cry cry cry cry

Ife niile nasia, ka osi so onye, ama ana.

I have done nothing wrong.

Be guided.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper you have started your own. You better face your dead Abia state now before the pendulum turns on Abia state. Be warned cheesy

Just leave, we all know he is from Abia state.

Nnamdi kanu and his gang of European criminals.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
meccuno:
to cause disaffection and disunity among brothers and to make the feel they are not good enough to make out anything on their own.
then is dead on arrival...osagyefo98 has been pleading to be accepted to be igbo but we cant taint our blood line with miscreants like him
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

cry cry cry cry

Ife niile nasia, ka osi so onye, ama ana.

I have done nothing wrong.

Be guided.
stop using google translator i am not interested....i have read your comments..u alone bring insults to we the better Anambra after attacking other states...leave them alone and mind your Edo state
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by meccuno: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

then is dead on arrival...osagyefo98 has been pleading to be accepted to be igbo but we cant taint our blood line with miscreants like him
just like obi1kenobi dude ..

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Every dick, Tom annd harry has my name in their mouth.

Bikonu hapunum ka m nuo mmiri togbo iko.

When u are tired of claiming nnewi, go to Abia state line up and collect ur own one litre of kerosene.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWI

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Every dick, Tom annd harry has my name in their mouth.

Bikonu hapunum ka m nuo mmiri togbo iko.

When u are tired of claiming nnewi, go to Abia state line up and collect ur own one litre of kerosene.
bastarrd stop using google translator u are not igbo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

stop using google translator i am not interested....i have read your comments..u alone bring insults to we the better Anambra after attacking other states...leave them alone and mind your Edo state

Stale
Next.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

bastarrd stop using google translator u are not igbo

When u done promoting nnewi. Go back to Abia ur state, queue and collect ur own 1 litre of kerosene.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

When u done promoting nnewi. Go back to Abia ur state, queue and collect ur own 1 litre of kerosene.
nnewi is my pride ..my home
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Just leave him to keep running around like a dirty Aba clown, let me get my system ready. Is been long Abia was bashed cheesy

Osagyefo98:

Just leave, we all know he is from Abia state.

Nnamdi kanu and his gang of European criminals.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Malawian(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yyeske:
I don't think others hate Igbos, I think it's rather the way we play politics.
We believe we must always have it our way and not considering how others would feel and when they react negatively, we play the victim.
The last two presidential elections says a lot, the Igbos and the north helped in the election of 1999 which OBJ won.
In the 2007 election, we participated in electing Late Yar'adua
In 2011, the Igbos and Yorubas were instrumental to the election of GEJ
And the Yorubas seeing how the Igbos have always been close to power because they always align with another region did same in 2015 and 2019 and they are now benefiting from that.
In essence, the Igbos must have an ally/allies to further their interest, power is key irrespective of our wonderful achievement as a people.
Who still remembered how OBJ seized the importation license of Ibeto and allowed only Dangote to be the sole importer of cement? Late Yar'adua rescinded the decision later, so power is key.
The Jews in Europe never realized this till the holocaust descended on them, they felt they were accomplished and needed nothing more till it happened.
You again? Still claiming Igbo ni?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VicThory(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Malawian
TEDHorsePower
Osagyefo98
NNEWIsuper
Stop arguing like kids and grow up. I believe we are all grown up here. NNEWIsuper AKA Chef200 Try To Be Positive that's if you're Igbo or Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (1316) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: LOVEALAIGBO and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.