Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2082932 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
LasGidiOwner:
Just look at the state where cjrane hail from but you will never see him comment about the horrid condition of his state.

Mr leave this thread back to Yorubas thread.

Don't infest us here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
globemoney:

The obsession of these Peter Obi boys over Obiano has now turned to madness. Their whole prayer is for Obiano to fail and become hated by Ndi Anambra and yet they are still the ones failing everytime.
Tell me why a clown who has never stepped foot in Anambra for the past 6 plus years will tell us Obiano is failing if not madness. These fools were shouting Obiano failed in his first term, after they were disgraced after the election they are now narrowing it to second term.
The funny part is Obiano is performing far better than their governors in delta, Ebonyi, Rivers, IMO etc and if Obiano does not do anything again in Anambra he has already performed better than their paymaster Peter Obi. It’s a pity that gullible ndi Anambra in the diaspora like pazienza are falling for their scam

Even though i agree there might be political undertones in everything. But personally, i am seriously beginning to doubt Obiano's unwavering commitment to the development of our state.Especially the three major cities in the state. I know a lot has been done on roads and bridges in Anambra north which i very much appreciate, but watching that video gave me an impression of a leader that is either out of touch with what his lieutenants are not doing or he just doesn't care anymore.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

Even though i agree there might be political undertones in everything. But personally, i am seriously beginning to doubt Obiano's unwavering commitment to the development of our state.Especially the three major cities in the state. I know a lot has been done on roads and bridges in Anambra north which i very much appreciate, but watching that video gave me an impression of a leader that is either out of touch with what his lieutenants are not doing or he just doesn't care anymore.
I admit that Obiano has slowed down in his second tenure but what I won’t take is people who never supported him and never said any good about him even when he was working tirelessly in his first tenure coming to tell us he has failed. The same song they sang in 2017!
These people are just angry Peter Obi/pdp boys who are just bitter with the way Obiano keeps defeating Obi, they don’t care about Anambra development.
If Obiano was to still be loyal to their paymaster they won’t be saying anything about his performance. That’s why they don’t say anything about the performance of Abia, Enugu, Delta and Ebonyi governors who are still not performing better than Obiano.
Meanwhile the governor just made a cabinet reshuffle last week and the environmental commissioner was affected so let’s allow them to work first! Constructive criticism is very much fine but these political losers of pdp stock in Anambra and their supporters need to stop disturbing us with their noise
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
globemoney:

I admit that Obiano has slowed down in his second tenure but what I won’t take is people who never supported him and never said any good about him even when he was working tirelessly in his first tenure coming to tell us he has failed. The same song they sang in 2017!
These people are just angry Peter Obi/pdp boys who are just bitter with the way Obiano keeps defeating Obi, they don’t care about Anambra development.
If Obiano was to still be loyal to their paymaster they won’t be saying anything about his performance. That’s why they don’t say anything about the performance of Abia, Enugu, Delta and Ebonyi governors who are still not performing better than Obiano.
Meanwhile the governor just made a cabinet reshuffle last week and the environmental commissioner was affected so let’s allow them to work first! Constructive criticism is very much fine but these political losers of pdp stock in Anambra and their supporters need to stop disturbing us with their noise

Nice one but Obiano is turning to something else.

We just studying and giving him more time.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Mr leave this thread back to Yorubas thread.
Don't infest us here.
you should also follow him.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 3:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Spotlight on the environment in Anambra. Looks like Onitsha...not sure.

I'm off to bed now, but will say my mind on this willy-is-working tomorrow...abi na later this morning! sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsGnqlzq9X8

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Does Buhari Really Hate Ndigbo?

(This Audio-Visual should guide your sense of judgement).

The Second Niger Bridge, Onitsha-Enugu Expressway and the Zik's Mausoleum (The Sights and Sounds) an Audio-Visual assessment of President Muhammadu Buhari's Presidency.

My Name is Ofoneme Daniel-Scott, You can call me "Mr. Sights and Sounds" and you won't be totally wrong, but I'm dedicated to bringing you the audio-visuals of happenings as it relates to Anambra and Governor Willie Obiano in particular.

So many speculations, uncertainties, rumours, side talks, gossips, hate speeches, accolades and what have you, have continued to surround the President Muhammadu Buhari Presidency, especially as it relates to our beloved Anambra State where His Excellency Governor Willie Obiano has continued to push the government at the center for inclusiveness.

No long talk, click on the YouTube link here and have a first hand view of the Stage of work at the 2nd Niger Bridge, the Onitsha-Enugu expressway and the already commissioned Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum, Library and International Conference Center.

Come with me.... Now click on the link Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsYLFFXDXQw

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2019
EZE PROFESSOR CHUKWUEMEKA IKE HEARTBREAKINGLY IN SEARCH FOR HIS ONLY GRANDSON AND ONLY SURVIVING OFFSPRING.
His majesty Eze Prof. Chukwuemeka Ike, Ugwu Aro, OFR, NNOM, Ikelionwu X1. Eze Ndikelionwu, a writer of note and author SUNSET AT DAWN, THE BOTTLED LEOPARD and many other novels is the traditional ruler of Ndikelionwu community in Orumba North Local government area of Anambra State. He is now 88 years old and married to Ugoeze Prof. Adebimpe Ike who will turn 86 years on June 29, 2019.
They had an only child Prince Ositadinma Nnanyelugo Olusaya Adeolu Ike (hereinafter referred to as Prince Osita). Prince Osita who died on December 16, 2016 was married to Princess Osarunwense Eghosa Ike (daughter of chief Prof. Emmanuel U. Emovon, CON, FAS, KSP, JP Obayagbona of Benin Kingdom.
The marriage between Prince Osita and Princess Osaru was blessed with the birth of Prince Chukwuemeka Osaretin Ayoade Ike(hereinafter referred to as the Chukwuemeka Ike II) who was born on January 23, 1998. He is now 21 years old.
In the course of our long-standing relationship and friendship with Prof Ike family, it came to our notice that there is a sorrowful and heartbreaking situation which is silently and gradually tearing Prof Ike family and eating them up and thereby dragging them even nearer to their graves. Chukwuemeka Ike II is the only surviving offspring of the Prof. Ike family and they have not seen him or heard from him since he was 11 years.
From the information available to us, the marriage between Prince Osita and Princess Osaru didn't go well and they were in the middle of divorce proceedings when Prince Osita sadly died in 2016. Even before the commencent of the divorce proceedings, chukwuemeka Ike II has been taken away to a place unknown to Ike family to which they didn't and still do not have access. The worst part of the situation is that Ike family do not have any information regarding the whereabouts of Chukwuemeka Ike II despite all the efforts they had made for several years requesting access and or information from Prof Emovon Family.
The grandparents of Chukwuemeka Ike II are both over 86years and gradually but painfully nearing their graves in the knowledge that they have a 21 year old grandson_ the heir apparent to the Ndikelionwu throne and only surviving offspring of Prof Ike family who they do not have access to. This is the unfortunate and sad situation we have on our hands for which reason we raise the following issues/questions to wit:
1, Are the Prof Ike family entitled to access to Chukwuemeka Ike II?
2, Are the Prof Ike family entitled to information regarding the whereabouts of Chukwuemeka Ike II?
3, Is it fair and just to deny and continue to deny Prof Ike family access and contact to Chukwuemeka Ike II?
4, Having attained the age of 21 years, is it fair and just to deprive and continue to deprive Chukwuemeka Ike II of the love, care and access to his paternal grandparents?
It is in search of the above issues/questions that we passionately appeal to the conscience of the general public and well-meaning Nigerians to bring it to bear on Prof. Emovon particularly Princess Osaru to bring this painful and tortuous episode to an end. In making this appeal, we state that the sole purpose of this exponsure is not only to let Prof Ike family to know the whereabouts of their grandson- Chukwuemeka Ike II but also to have access to him. This will bring joy and happiness to their lives again so that even when to they are dying, they will die a happy death. Also in making this appeal, we state that we are not oblivious of the fact that both families may have made some mistakes in doing what they ought not to have done and in saying what they ought not to have said. We are not ready to apportion blames. All we seek is that this matter comes to an end.
We humbly solicit opinions, advice, suggestions and any information regarding the whereabouts of Chukwuemeka Ike II. Thank you. 09030056495 chukwudiabel3@gmail.com.
Please share this post so that Prof Ike family will be happy again. God bless you.

Me: You see why we have always advocated that you marry from your town or state, if not this nonsey will never happen.
How can a royal King make such costly and deadly mistake.
Eze chukwuemeka married a Yoruba woman and his only son married from Benin kingdom, tell why the grandson won't go missing.
Imagine been ruled by strange blood with strange characters in your own land.
This is a lesson to many future efulefus.....
At his age now, he is unhappy or will the throne of his father depart from their house or lineage?
What stops the king from marrying a second wife from his land after marrying the Yoruba woman?
May the wisdom of the gods prevail.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2019
LasGidiOwner:
Igboson, stop talking nonsense.. I watched that video when cj posted it. Quite alright government agency may have taken care of the waste because the video was not shot today. However Its nothing compare to what we see in Owerri, Aba, Enugu. You had to roam like a jobless demon even till after 3am. You said you are from Rivers, there are worse case scenario there even with black soot, it doesn't even bother you at all.

[s][/s]

I don't normally humour otimpkus like you (together with all your multiple monikers), but i'll respond to your post just this once!

See how you're quick to absolve the Obiano admin' of any iota of blame! That says a lot about who/what you are and your intentions on this forum! You say the video was 'not shot today' abi? So when was it shot (it's the first time i'm seeing it) and if you want us to believe the problem has been tackled, where is the follow-up video of the exact same spot showing a cleaned-up environment? Or you want us to take your word for it just 'cause the otimpku-in-chief lasgidiowner has spoken?

Fact of the matter is that if the gov't was working as it should, that heap of refuse shouldn't have built up in the first place! If, as you would want us to believe, it's a gov't agencys' dereliction of duty that brought about this embarrassment and health-hazard and that Obiano (whose desk is the last stop for the buck) shouldn't be blamed for it, pray tell, has he sacked anyone for this? If so, who?

I'm posting this rubbish (literally rubbish) on here, not minding whose ox is gored because we need to hold gov't accountable for all their actions and in-actions! Otimpkus like you do Anambra in particular and Alaigbo in general more harm than good!

If by posting this, it gives Igbo haters ammunition to use in mocking us, then tough....so be it! I care more about the welfare of Ndigbo and the environmental situation of Alaigbo more than putting up a false front just to score brownie-points in the ongoing senseless dick-measuring contest some of you peeps like engaging in with others!

Was watching the news yesterday, and there was a report on the launch of the one-person-four-trees campaign in Abuja! The reporter said that commercial cities in Nigeria like Kano, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Onitsha in 2016 had the worst air pollution in Africa! Doesn't this bother you and Obiano that Onitsha was listed? I'm aware that the Nigeria political-economy as presently set up is unfair and unfavourable to a huge commercial city like Onitsha that gets not enough attention from the federal gov't in relation to its size and importance, but what has the Obiano admin' done to mitigate some of these environmental challenges? Has a adequate, aggressive and sustainable refuse disposal and management system been put in place for Onitsha? Has there been a concerted effort to fill up Onitsha with trees that will help mop up the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere? If so, care to share the links or youtube videos to support your assertion?

The only areas the Obiano admin' has done relatively well is in agriculture, security (the Ozubulu massacre largely lowered his points on security in the state), and to some extent the aku-luo-uno initiative! Other areas like reticulated water supply, guaranteed gas-powered electricity supply to industrial clusters, urban renewal and real-estate development and plugging of loopholes in IGR collection.....in these areas and more, the gov't is yet to pull its socks up and deliver as expected!

The Obiano admin has about two more years left to finish its second term! Where is the Dubai and 2 billion dollar airport he promise Ndi Anambra? I hope he supports either Soludo or Chidoka to replace him, as Anambra needs a bit of cerebral, out-of-the-box thinking to help it achieve its full potential! Right now it's not firing on all cylinders, no matter how much you, your other multiple monikers and your fellow otimpkus would want us to believe otherwise!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2019
You are hopeless frustrated bastard. Is Anambra your state, you bastard? Don't you have a state this frustrated demon hovering all over Igbo threads.

You claimed that you are from Rivers, all the things you mentioned here are happening thrice in your own acclaimed state. Why are you so much interested in SE affairs? How many times have you bothered to know what is happening in your own state?

I am not holding brief for Obiano, but he is the best performing governor in SE and SS considering that Anambra is still the state with the lowest debt profile in the entire 2 regions.

Why are you interested in Soludo, Chidoka or even projects in Anambra? Are you from Anambra? Why would you be more interested in what benefits me more than you? Are you mad or just being plain silly?

Get lost you worthless good for nothing bastard because you know nothing.

[s]
Xander85:

I don't normally otimpkus like you (together with all your multiple monikers), but i'll respond to your post just this once!
See how you're quick to absolve the Obiano admin' of any iota of blame! That says a lot about who/what you are and your intentions on this forum! You say the video was 'not shot today' abi? So when was it shot (it's the first time i'm seeing it) and if you want us to believe the problem has been tackled, where is the follow-up video of the exact same spot showing a cleaned-up environment? Or you want us to take your word for it just 'cause the otimpku-in-chief lasgidiowner has spoken?Fact of the matter is that if the gov't was working as it should, that heap of refuse shouldn't have built up in the first place! If, as you would want us to believe, it's a gov't agencys' dereliction of duty that brought about this embarrassment and health-hazard and that Obiano (whose desk is the last stop for the buck) shouldn't be blamed for it, pray tell, has he sacked anyone for this? If so, who?I'm posting this rubbish (literally rubbish) on here, not minding whose ox is gored because we need to hold gov't accountable for all their actions and in-actions! Otimpkus like you do Anambra in particular and Alaigbo in general more harm than good!
If by posting this, it gives Igbo haters ammunition to use in mocking us, then tough....so be it! I care more about the welfare of Ndigbo and the environmental situation of Alaigbo more than putting up a false front just to score brownie-points in the ongoing senseless dick-measuring contest some of you like engaging in with others! Was watching the news yesterday, and there was a report on the launch of the one-person-four-trees campaign in Abuja! The reporter said that commercial cities in Nigeria like Kano, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Onitsha in 2016 had the worst air pollution in Africa! Doesn't this bother you and Obiano that Onitsha was listed? I'm aware that the Nigeria political-economy as presently set up is unfair and unfavourable to a huge commercial city like Onitsha that gets not enough attention from the federal gov't in relation to its size and importance, but what has the Obiano admin' done to mitigate some of these environmental challenges? Has a adequate, aggressive and sustainable refuse disposal and management system been put in place for Onitsha? Has there been a concerted effort to fill up Onitsha with trees that will help mop up the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere? If so, care to share the links or youtube videos to support your assertion?The only areas the Obiano admin' has done relatively well is in agriculture, security (the Ozubulu massacre largely lowered his points on security in the state), and to some extent the aku-luo-uno initiative! Other areas like reticulated water supply, guaranteed gas-powered electricity supply to industrial clusters, urban renewal and real-estate development and plugging of loopholes in IGR collection.....in these areas and more, the gov't is yet to pull its socks up and deliver as expected! The Obiano admin has about two more years left to finish its second term! Where is the Dubai and 2 billion dollar airport he promise Ndi Anambra? I hope he supports either Soludo or Chidoka to replace him, as Anambra needs a bit of cerebral, out-of-the-box thinking to help it achieve its full potential! Right now it's not firing on all cylinders, no matter how much you, your other multiple monikers and your fellow otimpkus would want us to believe otherwise!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Xander85:

I don't normally humour otimpkus like you (together with all your multiple monikers), but i'll respond to your post just this once!

See how you're quick to absolve the Obiano admin' of any iota of blame! That says a lot about who/what you are and your intentions on this forum! You say the video was 'not shot today' abi? So when was it shot (it's the first time i'm seeing it) and if you want us to believe the problem has been tackled, where is the follow-up video of the exact same spot showing a cleaned-up environment? Or you want us to take your word for it just 'cause the otimpku-in-chief lasgidiowner has spoken?

Fact of the matter is that if the gov't was working as it should, that heap of refuse shouldn't have built up in the first place! If, as you would want us to believe, it's a gov't agencys' dereliction of duty that brought about this embarrassment and health-hazard and that Obiano (whose desk is the last stop for the buck) shouldn't be blamed for it, pray tell, has he sacked anyone for this? If so, who?

I'm posting this rubbish (literally rubbish) on here, not minding whose ox is gored because we need to hold gov't accountable for all their actions and in-actions! Otimpkus like you do Anambra in particular and Alaigbo in general more harm than good!

If by posting this, it gives Igbo haters ammunition to use in mocking us, then tough....so be it! I care more about the welfare of Ndigbo and the environmental situation of Alaigbo more than putting up a false front just to score brownie-points in the ongoing senseless dick-measuring contest some of you peeps like engaging in with others!

Was watching the news yesterday, and there was a report on the launch of the one-person-four-trees campaign in Abuja! The reporter said that commercial cities in Nigeria like Kano, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Onitsha in 2016 had the worst air pollution in Africa! Doesn't this bother you and Obiano that Onitsha was listed? I'm aware that the Nigeria political-economy as presently set up is unfair and unfavourable to a huge commercial city like Onitsha that gets not enough attention from the federal gov't in relation to its size and importance, but what has the Obiano admin' done to mitigate some of these environmental challenges? Has a adequate, aggressive and sustainable refuse disposal and management system been put in place for Onitsha? Has there been a concerted effort to fill up Onitsha with trees that will help mop up the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere? If so, care to share the links or youtube videos to support your assertion?

The only areas the Obiano admin' has done relatively well is in agriculture, security (the Ozubulu massacre largely lowered his points on security in the state), and to some extent the aku-luo-uno initiative! Other areas like reticulated water supply, guaranteed gas-powered electricity supply to industrial clusters, urban renewal and real-estate development and plugging of loopholes in IGR collection.....in these areas and more, the gov't is yet to pull its socks up and deliver as expected!

The Obiano admin has about two more years left to finish its second term! Where is the Dubai and 2 billion dollar airport he promise Ndi Anambra? I hope he supports either Soludo or Chidoka to replace him, as Anambra needs a bit of cerebral, out-of-the-box thinking to help it achieve its full potential! Right now it's not firing on all cylinders, no matter how much you, your other multiple monikers and your fellow otimpkus would want us to believe otherwise!

DONT WASTE UR TIME ON ALL THESE AFONJA INVADING THIS THREAD.

THEY MONITOR US AND WEN THEY READ US ADDRESSING ISSUES THAT CONCERN US, THEY WANT TO SCATTER THE THREAD.

THEY ARE AFONJA.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2019
Shut up and stop fooling around here. NL is not where you address issues, if there any. Stop fooling around here like a clown

[s]
hammerFC:

DONT WASTE UR TIME ON ALL THESE AFONJA INVADING THIS THREAD.
THEY MONITOR US AND WEN THEY READ US ADDRESSING ISSUES THAT CONCERN US, THEY WANT TO SCATTER THE THREAD.
THEY ARE AFONJA.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Shut up and stop fooling around here. NL is not where you address issues, if there any. Stop fooling around here like a clown

[s][/s]

AFONJA, U ARE NOT WORTH SUCH EXCHANGE AS WE HAVE LONG CROSSED THIS ROAD AND MOVED ON NOW.

ONE CANNOT BE A CHILD EVERY YEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Xander85:

"The reporter said that commercial cities in Nigeria like Kano, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Onitsha in 2016 had the worst air pollution in Africa! Doesn't this bother you and Obiano that Onitsha was listed? "

Mr Xander85 doesn't it bother you that Port Harcourt, Rivers State was listed? If I may ask.

What in Jehovah's name is your problem. Every single project in Igboland u condemn but not once have you condemned any one in Niger delta land... This is pure hypocrisy.

Are u angry that good things are coming into igboland that you u leave Niger delta and focus your searchlight on igboland affairs.

Be guided.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2019
WEN U SEE A REAL IGBO MAN U KNOW.

THERE CONCERNS AND ASPIRATION OFTEN APPEAR IDENTICAL AND THEY ARE NOT RESTRICTED TO STATE BUT BOUND BY LOYALTY TO THE IGBO NATION.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

"The reporter said that commercial cities in Nigeria like Kano, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Onitsha in 2016 had the worst air pollution in Africa! Doesn't this bother you and Obiano that Onitsha was listed? "

Mr Xander85 doesn't it bother you that Port Harcourt, Rivers State was listed? If I may ask.

What in Jehovah's name is your problem. Every single project in Igboland u condemn but not once have you condemned any one in Niger delta land... This is pure hypocrisy.

Are u angry that good things are coming into igboland that you u leave Niger delta and focus your searchlight on igboland affairs.

Be guided.

The day there's no doubt about Port Harcourts Igbo identity is the day i'll start investing some emotional capital in it like i do with cities like Enugu, Abakaliki and Onitsha! wink

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2019
LOL have you seen why you are better of as a bastard. Now you are more interested in other states than you are in you own state. Is it not madness. It is like myself being more interested in Rivers than in my own Anambra. I am a regular visitor to PH but i am not interested in anything concerning the state. Be a responsible citizen of your state. Bastard cheesy

[s]
Xander85:

The day there's no doubt about Port Harcourts Igbo identity is the day i'll start investing some emotional capital in it like i do with cities like Enugu, Abakaliki and Onitsha! wink
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Xander85:

Imagine reply.....Can u just Imagine.

So you deliberately know what you are doing.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Xander85:

NICE ONE, IGBO IS IGBO NO MATTER FROM WHERE.

POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION AND PROGRESS OF IGBO LAND IS WAT WE ALL WANT AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

U ARE WELCOME.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VicThory(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
hammerFC:

NICE ONE, IGBO IS IGBO NO MATTER FROM WHERE.

POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION AND PROGRESS OF IGBO LAND IS WAT WE ALL WANT AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

U ARE WELCOME.
How I wish people in this trend have this mentality in stead of encouraging tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1320) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: osita76(m), UncleAyo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.