Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2066404 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pazienza(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
meccuno:
just like obi1kenobi dude ..

Obi1kenobi is Igbo.
I can tell you this with 100% conviction.

He is just like Igbokwe and co. One of those Igbos who now suffer from autophobia from excess association with Yorubas .

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Fish industries are coming up in Anambra state because of the increased demand caused by fast rising population of the state.See the video of how the construction started in April 2019 @ Awka Anambra state 100000 capacity fish industry owned by Onye Anambra .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTG35t2vtfI

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2019
This is a 100 thousand capacity fish industry underconstruction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSbW6uzmA8

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2019
There are many of this industry coming up in Anambra state.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 2:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Hopefully more people will invest more in fish farming, pig farming and poultry farms instead of too much buying and selling our people call business. If they target to make smoked fish and supply most markets in the zone, even 50 of this type of farm will be highly viable. Imagine all the people that will become employed from it!

Poultry, Pig and Fish farms create true wealth and help to gainfully employ lots of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3kku9SWKl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=852zxDEAR-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdP-KmlPvTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWhajBwCfyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mASvEbhPkyw

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chef2000: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2019
I don't know why chino idiot keep mentioning me even when I am not interested in commenting, maybe the torment I gave him awhile ago is still at work...

But the truth is I am no longer interested in posting bad pictures of Igbo States, I find it insane.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2019
This Aba dirty pig shut up. You didn't just stop we stopped you. Torment? Did i read you correctly? Or did you mean the torment we gave you and your filthy Abia that chased you into hiding.

I am earnestly looking for avenue to bash Abia state, i just hope you shall fall in that trap soon.

You parade Nnewisuper trying to deceive your self but you known even if like create another 1000 accounts.

[s]
Chef2000:
I don't know why chino idiot keep mentioning me even when I am not interested in commenting, maybe the torment I gave him awhile ago is still at work...But the truth is I am no longer interested in posting bad pictures of Igbo States, I find it insane.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chef2000: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2019
[s]
TEDHorsePower:
This Aba dirty pig shut up. You didn't just stop we stopped you. Torment? Did i read you correctly? Or did you mean the torment we gave you and your filthy Abia that chased you into hiding.
I am earnestly looking for avenue to bash Abia state, i just hope you shall fall in that trap soon.
You parade Nnewisuper trying to deceive your self but you known even if like create another 1000 accounts.
[/s]
Don't touch the lions tail,

If I resume then you will have to wave this thread bye because I will destroy it with new and recent pics.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Wait oo.. did i hear pim from you dirty Aba bastard? Which one is Lion's tail? You? Who gave you guts to talk in public? Chai

I am very sure you have recovered from the destruction we did on Abia state image. Now we have opportunity to share new pictures of Abia state

Now we have to resume again, i will open a new thread for Abia state. Imagine someone from dead Abia state talking in public. Ezi ofia

[s]
Chef2000:
Don't touch the lions tail,
If I resume then you will have to wave this thread bye because I will destroy it with new and recent pics.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Malawian(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
VicThory:
Malawian
TEDHorsePower
Osagyefo98
NNEWIsuper
Stop arguing like kids and grow up. I believe we are all grown up here. NNEWIsuper AKA Chef200 Try To Be Positive that's if you're Igbo or Anambra.

Oga, i know Yyeske like the back of my hand. I swear to God who created me, he is a Yoruba Guy and he used to live opposite my fathers house at Nkpor. I don't know of the rest like NonsoWow and Osagyefo.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Malawian:

Oga, i know Yyeske like the back of my hand. I swear to God who created me, he is a Yoruba Guy and he used to live opposite my fathers house at Nkpor. I don't know of the rest like NonsoWow and Osagyefo.

Are you very sure of this claim?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gov Willie Obiano's performance in his second term seems to be falling lower and lower! Anambra should watch out for another Rochas Okorocha in its hands.

It's so sad that even very basic services as clearing refuse dumps has become a huge task for the government. I am not even talking about all the roads he promised to construct or dualize which has simply become a pipe dream. Strategic Roads such as the Nkisi - 33- Agulari road which was promised to be dualized to ease access to Onitsha by residents of the New Nkwelle -Ezunaka residential areas. . It's truly so sad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsGnqlzq9X8

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
You are always joblessly sleeping on Igbo threads but you have never for one day bothered about your useless Delta state. Though a major oil producing state but there is nothing to show. Spare some time and talk about your state. I am confused most times when non Igbos cry leave their own states and begin to measure the development of others.

[s]
cjrane:
[b]Gov Willie Obiano's performance in his second term seems to be falling lower and lower! Anambra should watch out for another Rochas Okorocha in its hands.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cjrane, here is the major road situation in Asaba, your own state. Please check if it has been fixed. You should spare sometime for your state. Just small time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIMcfI1mR24

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Cjrane, this is Asaba. Delta state is your state, stop for a minute and discuss the mess in your state for once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q2paf6yJsY

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Malawian(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Are you very sure of this claim?
Ask him, he knows me very well as well.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
cjrane, these are terrible condition of Delta state despite being a major oil producing state but look at the condition of roads. How many times have you spared time to talk about your state? Hopeless hypocrite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1O26bBUz_0

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Malawian:
Ask him, he knows me very well as well.

With time, that mystery will be unravel
unless he has loved in Igbo land a long time to speak and write Igbo as well
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
cjrane, these are terrible condition of Delta state despite being a major oil producing state but look at the condition of roads. How many times have you spared time to talk about your state? Hopeless hypocrite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1O26bBUz_0

Not only him, there is another one Xander85.

They will condemn the whole project in anambra but when their states comes they will go underground.

hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am sick and tired of hypocrites. Go and check how much Delta state receives monthly, it is more than what a state like Ebonyi receive in 6months.

You can never find cjrane in any thread about his useless Delta state that collects heavy monthly allocation but has nothing to show for it. Delta state is equally among the most indebted states in Nigeria, so where actually did they put the whole monies?

I am ready for anyone that wants debate on this. I will not keep quiet anymore. I will face whoever is ready.

Osagyefo98:

Not only him, there is another one Xander85.

They will condemn the whole project in anambra but when their states comes they will go underground.

hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
The way this mumu guy spoils this thread with stupid pictures, I just pray investnow, Ansmedia etc will not quit this thread and stop uploading pictures the way he forced spyder880 to quit in the Pan Igbo thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
So cjrane is from delta state and he is always sleeping on anambra thread. Tufiakwa! Thank you chino. You are God's gift to anambra state. Please expose that Xander85 his own is more annoying. I have never seen him speak on any Rivers issue. I seriously doubt he is from Rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Anambra tourism: ogbunike cave

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
More

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
cjrane:
Gov Willie Obiano's performance in his second term seems to be falling lower and lower! Anambra should watch out for another Rochas Okorocha in its hands.

It's so sad that even very basic services as clearing refuse dumps has become a huge task for the government. I am not even talking about all the roads he promised to construct or dualize which has simply become a pipe dream. Strategic Roads such as the Nkisi - 33- Agulari road which was promised to be dualized to ease access to Onitsha by residents of the New Nkwelle -Ezunaka residential areas. . It's truly so sad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsGnqlzq9X8
The obsession of these Peter Obi boys over Obiano has now turned to madness. Their whole prayer is for Obiano to fail and become hated by Ndi Anambra and yet they are still the ones failing everytime.
Tell me why a clown who has never stepped foot in Anambra for the past 6 plus years will tell us Obiano is failing if not madness. These fools were shouting Obiano failed in his first term, after they were disgraced after the election they are now narrowing it to second term.
The funny part is Obiano is performing far better than their governors in delta, Ebonyi, Rivers, IMO etc and if Obiano does not do anything again in Anambra he has already performed better than their paymaster Peter Obi. It’s a pity that gullible ndi Anambra in the diaspora like pazienza are falling for their scam
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Should we accept these Peter Obi boys Xander85, cjrane, omanbala1, Christiannorth etc as friends of Anambra or what? Why do we allow them here and not allow Yorubas too here?
A community maybe be under attack in their states and yet they would not comment nothing but let a story just go that someone was robbed in Anambra you see them calling for Obiano’s head. What is this madness!

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.